Emotions (Reed900)

Galing kay Ladybug_fox

⚠️TW FOR SELF HARM AND SUICIDAL TENDENCIES AND OVER ALL JUST GRAPHIC SHIT ⚠️ RK900 is now partners with Gavi... Higit pa

Author's note
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilouge
Author note
Wtf
WHAT!!!!
1#

Chapter 9

3.5K 133 69
Galing kay Ladybug_fox

Gavin's pov crime scene
Conan looked so good in his uniform.
Connor and Conan are taking.
Hank walked over to me.

" why are you so mean to him." He asked. He didn't understand everyone expected him and Connor to get together. Conan and I are different. I'm suppose to be straight and he's suppose to be emotionless." I don't want anyone to find out about us."

" Why? Oh maybe people will tease you. Make the man you love want to leave you. Only because he wants to protect you." I knew he was talking about his relationship with Connor.

I looked down ashamed of my actions.

" Jealously makes people stupid Hank." I spat and walked off to look at the body. Why are their paramedics.

" How long ago did he die." I yelled out.
" Well the neighbors heard gunshots over 20 minutes ago." Connor yelled.He was shot in the shoulder,leg and chest.
" are we sure he's dead?"

" He was shot in the chest near the heart he's dead." Hank said walking over. I felt something an urge to check the pulse.

"He's alive paramedics." I screamed. The paramedics ran in quickly.the put the man on a stretcher.
They quickly carried him out.

" Why did no one check the pulse." I yelled.
" We thought he was dead ok." Hank defends his actions.

" Thinking isn't good enough he may die because of your mistakes."

" Shut up detective he was shot about 20 minutes ago and all the doors were locked." Conan said. I tilted my head .

"So?"

" The killers still here." Conan altered is we were all in a dangerous situation.

We all drew out guns.

" Connor and I downstairs. Gavin Conan check upstairs." Hank said we quickly walked up the stairs opening the room. A child's room. We entered.

Help me please." A little girl cried out. We looked towards to closet. A woman exited." Its a hostage situation." I whispered into my walkie.

She head the gun to the little girls head.
" Mommy please let me go." The girl cried. Conan held his gun steady.

Conan was terrified. The gun in his hand scared him. That was my fault.

" Are you really going to shoot your really girl. Please put the gun down. Let me help you." Conan said softly. He took a few steps forwards.

" She's that things offspring". She spat.

" she's also your so you can raise her to better than her father." Conan said and took a few steps forwards again.
He then nodded he then grabbed the girl. The women then shot Conan. He knocked the gun out of her hand. His shoulder was bleeding. I then put the gun on the woman.

" You are under arrest you have the right to remain silent and the right to an attorney." I told her the right she has and Conan put handcuffs on her.

Conan's POV the dpd
I hates guns. I'm terrified of them. So how did I get the gun from the women.

My arm was replaced and I was good.
But I took on a women with a gun.

I kept my calm and held a gun.
I don't know why I'm afraid of them.
I just am. I was the detective assigned to interrogate her.

"Why did you do it."

She smiled.
" He's dead right." He had managed to survive. I was curious." Maybe I will tell you if you give me the information I need."

She smiled laughing she seemed truly happy." Oh thank god he's dead. He was leaving me. No one leaves me." She started off happy but grew angry.

" He wanted to get a divorce.

"Why?" I asked." I was crazy apparently. He told me that pointing a gun at our child is bad. He said he was going to take her away from me." She yelled
I nodded.

" She said she wanted to go with him." She started to cry.

I got up and left. I had retrieved what I needed. Gavin met me In the hallway.

" Good job tincan." He said sounding annoyed then he made sure no one was around. I leaned in and kissed him.

I pushed him against the wall.

" Hey assholes break it up or someones going to catch you." We parted I looked down.

"Heh whatever hank." Gavin muttered.

We looked like two teenagers that got caught making out by the teacher. We walked out.
We had the rest of the day off.

He drove off.We pulled into a parking lot." Let's go for a walk." I smiled and nodded. We walked next to each other.

Gavin then slipped his hand into mine. I gripped it. We walked past little shops." A pet shop with real animals." Gavin said excited. We walked in.

We saw a parrot." Fuck you." It mimicked a human voice. Gavin laughed then he saw what he really came for. He ran over to the kennels.
There was a few cats.

"Babe look at how cute they are." He said excited. He was usually mister tuff guy. He is now acting like an adorable dork.

" Your apartment doesn't allow real cats." I informed him.

" That's stopped me when?"

I hit his shoulder.

" Idiot." I mumbled.

He stood on his tip toes and kissed me.
As we looked at the cats we heard a weird sound.

It sounded like howling from a dying wolf.

"Shut up stupid cat." The owner of the shop yelled and shook a cage. There was about 3 cats. Gavin looked so shocked at what the owner did. He saw a small brown cat.

" Rosie ." Gavin said and pointed to the white
cat.

"wolf" he pointed to the brown cat.

"Nugget." He pointed to the orange cat.

"Gavin we are not taking them all." I know. Tina would like a cat or two." Gavin said." I want them all."

He pointed to the cats." 150$" Gavin gave him the money. We put the cats in the car. We drove a unknown house.

Gavin knocked. Tina answered.

" Would you like a cat." Gavin asked.

She groaned." What did you do."

" He was hurting them." Gavin whimpered. Tina followed Gavin to the car. I was leaning on it. She saw the white cat.

"She's so cute." She picked the white cat up." I will take one and only one." Tina informed them.

She then held nugget who rubbed up against her. He was fat and really fluffy.

She then held wolf who hissed at her.

"The orange cat is so cute and fluffy what's his name." Gavin smiled.

" His is nugget and he really likes you." Tina rolled her eyes and took the orange cat." Thanks Tina."

Gavin yelled as she walked into her house.

" I know someone who might want a cat." Gavin nodded.

Jericho.
We went to the top floor with wolf and Rosie. We knocked on Markus's door.

A blonde android answered.
" Who is it Simon." I heard Markus yell.

" That one Android I saw you talking to."

" that could literally be anyone."
Markus yelled.

" He's with a human and they have two cats."

" oh let them in."

Simon let us in. Markus groaned.

" Why do you have cats." I looked down.
"A human was being mean to the brown one. So Gavin adopted them all." I said annoyed with Gavin.

" I thought you said his apartment didn't allow real animals and he already has 5 cats." I nodded.

" that's why you are here." He sat up.
He looked at the cats.

Simon looked at the brown cat.
" The human was mean to this cutie." He said petted the cat Gavin handed him over. Simon and the small cat got along.

"I've always wanted a child. Markus we are keeping him." Simon said fondly. Markus smiled and nodded. We talked for a little bit and left.

Hank and Connors house

"They have a dog." I complained.
Gavin smiled fondly at the little white cat." Rosie is tuff girl." I knocked.

Connor answered.
" Detective,Conan?"

I forgot that we acted like we hated each other in the dpd. Apparently so did Gavin. We both just remembered.

" Shit." Gavin swore.

Wow we reached 1000 reads I'm shook as fuck if any of you ship spideypool you should read my new fan fiction a trail of flowers

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.9K 216 13
Gavin still harbors all of his earlier hatred and animosity towards Androids. So, when his new partner is, itself, an Android, he doesn't appreciate...
13.4K 445 17
Two years after the successful android revolution, Cyberlife is seemingly a deserted building that nobody dares to touch. But, as it turns out, the b...
671 2 26
Gavin saw the android from across the room. He instantly hated him. For being so perfect. His hair, face, fucking EVERYTHING! But there was a litt...
77.4K 4K 36
Detective Reed's just been partnered up with RK900 and things aren't going too well but not for the reasons you may think. The android's taken a liki...