Never Ending

بواسطة qadeerah

"I don't think you heard me correctly.. we're never ending" المزيد

Chapter 1: Crazy
Chapter 2: Rihmeek & Ari
Chapter 3: Del Frisco's
Chapter 4: Missing You
Chapter 5: Pop up
Chapter 6: Rihmeek's house
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 9: Da Club
Chapter 10: What The Fuck

Chapter 8: Walmart

2.1K 113 18
بواسطة qadeerah

Onika

When I woke up I expected to be in the same arms I fell asleep in, except I wasn't.

It took me a lil minute to actually get up off the couch, everything that happened last night replayed back in my head.

I was getting aroused again just thinking of it.

After I took my shower, straightened up around my house a bit I began making breakfast for myself.

Wya?. 11:15 am

Rihmeek❤️: had to make a couple moves, I'll be back later. 11:20 am

I didn't ask what you were doing. 11:21 am
Read at 11:23 am

The fuck?..

I wasn't gone trip, I'll see him later I suppose.

I sat down at the table with my food. A few moments later Armani came in my house unannounced as always.

"What's up with you cousin?" He said, sitting across from me with his iHop.

"Nothing eating breakfast" I said. "what's with you?" I asked before taking another bite from my bacon, egg & cheese sandwich.

"Same shit" he shrugged. "Take this ride to Walmart with me after we done eating. I ain't tryna go by myself" he chuckled.

"Yea sure, whatchu getting from there?"

"Just shit for my crib" he answered.

"Mmk" I got up putting my plate in the sink. "I'm bout to go get ready so we can go"

"Aight, please don't take all day Nic like you always do" he said which made me smack my lips.

"Boy shut up, give me 20 minutes"

45 minutes later I was ready and Armani and I were just now walking into Walmart and it was 12:30 in the afternoon. It was so many people in here I just wanted to go already.

I seen Armani grab a cart. "Oh you shopping shopping" I raised my brows.

He laughed before replying. "Yea and you gone help my ass too, I need a new Bluetooth speaker" he told me.

"Mm oh okay" I chuckled.

"You sound like you tryna be smart.." he side eyed me as we were walking through Walmart.

I laughed. "I wasn't even trying to be smart tho" I shook my head, smiling.  "I was just saying 'oh okay' nothing was behind that" I shrug.

"Oh ard.. that's what I had thought" he scoffed then laughed and I just doinked him in his head.

He began saying something to me but I blocked his ass out cause I heard a very familiar voice over in the next aisle.

-

Meek

"Yeah man, I still can't believe this shit" I said to Cam.

We was in Walmart buying me a few TV's that got destroyed by crazy ass Ari.

"She crazy as shit" he laughed. "How da fuck did she even get in ya crib bro?" He asked.

"She gotta key to my crib" I shook my head. "I forgot that she had one-"

"Who got a key to your crib?" I looked over and seen Onika.

She looked good as shit, I licked my lips lookin her up and down.

"Wassup boo" I walked up to her smilin a bit, I lean down to kiss her lips but I got her hand instead.

I heard Cam laughing in the back. "I'm a dip off bro" I heard him walk away.

"Damn Nic-"

"Who got a key to your crib and why the fuck didn't you text me back earlier? Matter of fact why'd you leave this morning too" she said with a full attitude.

"We not bout to do this in Walmart tho" I told her.

"I asked you a question-actually multiple questions and I expect them to be answered" she crossed her arms

I looked at her like she was crazy. "What I just say?" I was not gone argue with her in no damn Walmart with all these people around.

"Why you here anyway?" I asked.

"I'm with Armani" she answered after looking me up and down for a few seconds. "Why you here?"

"I'm buying some TV's" I answered honestly.

"For what?.."

"Why you askin so many questions?"

"Huh? Fuck-"

"Oh shit! Meek nigga wassup?!" Mani loud came down the aisle.

My nigga.

I dapped him up. "You good?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm straight" he nodded. "you getting a new tv nigga?"

"Yeah.. a few actually" I chuckled.

"For what?" He asked.

"Same shit I just asked" Nic said with her lil attitude still.

Mani looked at me with an amused expression. "Wow" was all he said. He turned around with his cart and walked off chuckling.

The fuck?

"Let's go Rihmeek, cause we gonna talk" she brushed pasted me and I followed after her.

I couldn't help but watch her ass sway back and forth. My baby looked good from the back, I'd rather just fuck the shit out her instead of talking right now.

We got out to the parking lot and I grabbed her hand and started walking to the direction where I parked my car.

"You tryna be cute but I ain't forget nigga" I heard her say.

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Who got a key?" She asked for the 3rd time, she leaned against my car staying up at me.

"Ari but I changed my locks this morning" I told her.

"How the fuck she get a key? Cause last time I checked she didn't have one" she looked at me waiting for me to answer her.

"I always kept one taped under my mailbox Incase I lost my other one and she knew about that spot"

"And you were in Walmart getting tvs for what?"

All these fuckin questions..

She grillin me like she my moms.

"To replace the ones she broke" I answered honestly.

"What the fuck? That bitch-"

"Don't worry bout it tho baby" I told her, trying to calm her down. "It's not that deep"

Im gone handle all that.

She looked at me crazy. I knew she wasn't gonna let this go but I need her too, I'm tryna get back up them guts.

"Rihmeek-"

"You look good baby" I smiled at her.

I felt her whole vibe change. I be knowing how to calm her lil ass down.

She bit her lip making eye contact. "Thanks boo" she moved closer to me.

I grabbed her waist, leaning down kissing her. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck cause me to smirk.

I guess she felt me smirk, she broke the kiss laughing a bit.

"You're still not off the hook" she looked me in my eyes. "Let's go to your place"

"I ain't going back to my crib without replacing my Tvs" I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Let's go get ya nut ass Tvs then" she began walking towards Walmart.

"Roll em' again and see what happens"

-

Onika

"Rihmeek.." I whined, laying across his bed.

He's been playing the game since we came back. Well not the whole time but damn near.

It's 5:30 now, we got back around 2 ish.

"Bae, hol' up" he said quickly. "It's only the 3rd quarter" his focus was completely on the Tv he just brought a few hours ago.

"Turn off the game and I'll suck your dick" I said in a teasingly way.

He immediately paused the game, tossing his controller then faced me.

"Wassup" he licked his lips. "I'm ready when you are" he told me.

This man so fine.

"I said turn it off not pause it" I looked at him then over at his PS4.

He lightly sucked his teeth. "Cmon Nic don't make me cut it off, I'm in the middle of the game-"

"Never mind then" I shrugged, leaning back against the headboard putting my attention on my phone" I felt him staring at me.

A few moments later he got up slowly turning the system off.

I looked up at him. "See now, was that sound hard?" I chuckled.

"Yeah whatever" he mumbled. "Now bring ya ass over here and suck daddy dick" he had a smirk plastered on his face.

I felt myself becoming wet already. I crawled, meeting him down at the end of the bed.

He grabbed me by my neck firm but softly. Pulling me in a rough but passionate kiss, I moaned in the kiss, sucking on his lip.

He pressed his on member on my stomach, since I was on the bed on my knees & he was standing up. He slipped his tongue in my mouth then began kissing me on my face down to my neck.

Licking and French kissing my neck, which felt fucking amazing. I felt a tingle down my spine as his hands gripped and rubbed on my ass.

He smacked me on the ass before breaking our embrace. I bit my lip and quickly yanked down his sweats watching them drop right down to his ankles.

Then his boxers..

His man was standing right at attention.

I admired his chocolate, thick and longgg manhood before I placed my mouth on him.

-

Excuse any mistakes, vote & comment pls❤️ let me know what you think

Should I keep updating?

Should I update 'In Love Wit The Trap' as well?

Let me know !

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

141K 2.7K 14
"Where are we going!" "Off too Neverland!"✨
56.9K 1.3K 26
when he said forever, she didn't think he really meant it.
Digi love بواسطة Lauren

قصص الهواة

63.6K 1.4K 48
I'm gonna keep you guessing..
326K 12.4K 90
This is bout onika a girl that never believed in love, then this dude come along and change all that