Adopted by BTS

By IhateHalmin

Semyoul is a hated child.She has beauty that is indescribable,so her parents were jealous of her.She is beat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 5

570 10 15
By IhateHalmin

Semyouls POV*

I could hear the audience clapping and cheering at our performance,along with BTS.We went backstage after it was over,and Manager Piku told us awesome news.

Manager Piku: Good news,kids!

BTS was walking with her behind her and looked really happy and excited.

Manager Piku: You were invited by BTS to join Big Hit entertainment!

Semyoul: Wait,really?!

Manager Piku: Yes,really! And I can't take you guys back home because I have to stay here,due to work and stress.But you will be riding home with BTS.

Semyoul: Yay!

Everyone started celebrating in my team,and Saju was hugging me due to excitement.I was about to punch him.

Saju: I am so excited!

Park Jimin: I know,me too!

J-Hope: We all are!

Suga: I am pretty sure Semyoul is about to beat the living daylights out of Saju,if he doesn't get off of her hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Saju looked at me with a terrified expression.

Semyoul: He is not wrong,you have three seconds.

He quickly ran away.

Suga: Hahaha come on guys we need to be going home,it's getting late.

We all fourteen got in a van that fits four people in each row.There was four rows.So we all were able to fit.I sat by Suga,Youngario and Jungkook.Suga was next to the window off to the far side,then I was beside him,then Youngario beside me,then Jungkook was beside Youngario.Youngario kept getting his index finger and poking my face where my dimples come in at,but believe me,I was not smiling.In fact,I was trying my best not to punch him.Suga suddenly became aware of it and watched how much it took to make me mad.Key words: NOT MUCH!!!

Youngario: Poke,poke,poke,poke,poke,poke poke,poke,poke!

Suga: Pff...

Jungkook: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Park Jimin: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Jin: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!;

Namjoon: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

J-Hope: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Semyoul: STOP TOUCHING ME AND SHUT UP ALL OF YOU,BEFORE I KICK YOUR EFFING TEETH IN!

I yelled really loudly,and it got quiet and Youngario stopped touching my face.I was peed off.I made a mad face for about half an hour.Suga looked at me and unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed my waist and sat me in his lap.

Suga: Don't be so grouchy! You and I are just alike.Short tempered.Your my favorite one out of your group.

Semyoul: Leave me alone.

Suga: I know you love me!

Semyoul: And why is that?

Suga: Because I am me.

Semyoul: Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!

Suga: Your like my little sister.I am going to keep you.

Semyoul: But I have a mom and dad!

Suga: What is it like at your house?

Semyoul: Well...a few days ago my mom called me a selfish good for nothing intoxicated brat....and she hates me and that she is glad that I am going to school so she doesn't have to deal with me anymore,and that no one will ever want to be my friend and I am going to die alone.And I have never had friends in my entire life,until now.Because I wasn't aloud to.

Suga: WHAT?!

Suga's POV*

That is just so sad...

Semyoul: And my mom is sending me to an orphanage for kids,she said she hopes I die in there.

Those ungrateful pieces of crap...I wish I could take her...hey maybe that's not a bad idea...we could adopt her! I will ask the boys!

Suga: I am so sorry are you okay?!

Semyoul: Yeah I am fine.

Suga: Good,can I tell you something?

Semyoul: Yeah.

Suga: How would you feel if you lived with me and the other boys?

Semyoul: HAPPY!!!

She is so adorable.

Suga: How old are you?

Semyoul: I am five but in a couple of months I will be six.

Suga: Okay.

We finally dropped off all seven of the kids.And we got home.

Suga: Guys meeting right here right now!

Everyone sat down in the living room with concerning looks on their faces.

Namjoon: What is it?

Suga: Did you hear me and Semyouls conversation earlier?

Jungkook: I WANNA ADOPT SEMYOUL TOO,SUGA!!!

Park Jimin: ME TOO!!!!

Jin: ME TOO!!!

Taehyung: ME TOO!!!

J-Hope: ME TOO I AGREE!!;

Namjoon: Okay lets do it!

Suga: Why are you so calm about this? Usually you would be telling us no.

Namjoon: Because I am out numbered and god knows what you all would do to me if I disagreed.

Suga: Good answer.

The next day we all went to the orphanage and were lucky enough to find Semyoul.

Semyoul: Suga!

Suga: Semyoul!

We ran up to each other and she jumped into my arms and I hugged her really tight and she did the same.

Namjoon: Okay,lady we are adopting her.Now what.

Lady: Ugh,her?!Of all people you choose her? Is this a joke?! Because if so,its not funny!

Namjoon: U-uh sorry to u-uh u-u-umm..we just-

Suga: Jungkook?

Jungkook: What?

Suga: Take Semyoul and help her pack her stuff in her room.

Jungkook: I would ask why,but...I have a feeling that you are going to say some very unpleasant things so....yeah bye bye.Semyoul lets go,save your ears while you still can!

He grabbed Semyoul,set her down and they began to run away,laughing together.The only ones left to hear and watch,was Namjoon,J-Hope,Taehyung,Jimin and Jin.

Suga: Taehyung, follow Jungkook and Semyoul.

Taehyung: Ay-yeye,skipper!

And he ran away to get Semyoul and Junkook.I looked back at the snippy lady and gave her a death glare,and she returned it.

Suga: Listen ya little snippy stuck up *****!We are adopting a little girl named Semyoul! And if you got a problem with it,call 1-800 KISS MY A**!!!

And with that,Semyoul Taehyung and Jungkook came in just in time,and we left.We walked home,but good thing it wasn't far from the orphanage.

Semyoul: Where are we going,Jungkook-ah?

Jungkook: Home.Which is now your home.

Semyoul: Really?!

Jungkook: Yes.

Semyoul: Yay!

Hearing her voice just made me smile.We got home and Namjoon unlocked the door and we all walked in.Semyoul had her mouth open to the shape of a circle.It was funny.

Suga: Welcome to your new home!

Semyoul: Yay!

Jungkook: Come on,lets play outside!

Semyoul: Okay.

I didn't know what to do,so I just followed them to the back yard.I sat on the porch supervising them to make sure that no one gets hurt,or worse.

Semyouls POV*

Semyoul: Junkook-ah!

Jungkook: Yes?

Semyoul: Do you have a trampoline?

Jungkook: Um...no....Jimin broke it.

Semyoul: What? Are you sure Namjoon didn't break it instead?

Namjoon: HEY JUST BECAUSE YOU BOTH ARE OUTSIDE,DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!AND I DID NOT BREAK THE TRAMPOLINE!

Semyoul: Okay,good to know!AFTER JIMIN!

And with that,I ran into the house,with Jungkook behind me.I finally spot Jimin,and his back was facing me.I jumped on his back,taking him by surprise.

Semyoul: JIMIN!!!

Jimin: What?

Semyoul: DID YOU BREAK THE TRAMPOLINE?!

He looked confused for a total of two seconds,then he was mad.

Jimin: GRR...JEON JUNGKOOK!I DID NOT BREAK THE TRAMPOLINE AND YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL WHO DID!

Jungkook: Yes,you jumped up really high,and the bar broke off! HAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Jimin: Semyoul,no one broke it.It is just worn out.

Semyoul: Okay Jimin!

Semyoul: You lied to me,Jungkook!

Jungkook: Sigh...

Semyoul: You must pay!

Jungkook: What are you gonna do,huh?

Semyoul: SUUUUUUUGGGAAAAAAAA!!!

Suga came running into Jimin's room.

Suga: What's wrong?!

Jungkook: NOTHING!

He said and gave me a hug and smiled,so did I.

Suga: Okay...oh and Jungkook?

Jungkook: Yeah?

Suga: I am watching you...

And with that,he left.

Semyoul: Sigh,there's nothing to do.....

I walked out of the room,leaving Jungkook and Jimin arguing.Which kinda made me sad.I went to the living room and sat next to Taehyung.

Semyoul: Taehyung I am boooorreeeedddd!!!

Taehyung: What's wrong?

Semyoul: Well,Jimin and Jungkook are arguing because of me.I asked if there was a trampoline,but Jungkook said Jimin broke it.Then I asked Jimin and he said it was just worn out,and now they are arguing.

Taehyung: Would you like a trampoline?

Semyoul: Yeah,so all eight of us could jump together!And do tricks!

Taehyung: Okay.

Semyoul: What are you doing right now?

Taehyung: Watching tv.

Semyoul: Where is Jin?

Taehyung: In the kitchen cooking.

Semyoul: Where is Namjoon?

Taehyung: In his room.

Semyoul: Okay.

I wanted to see Namjoon.He seems nice.I knocked on his door,and he said come in.I walked in.

Namjoon: Oh,hi Semyoul!

Semyoul: Hi what are you doing!

Namjoon: Being bored.

Semyoul: Me too!

Namjoon: Do you want a trampoline in the backyard?

Semyoul: Yes!

Namjoon: Okay.

Semyoul: Where is J-Hope?

Namjoon: Him and Suga both are outside.

Semyoul: Okay.

Then I left and went outside.

Semyoul: HI,I'M YOUR HOPE,I'M MY HOPE,IM J-HOPE,WASSUP?!

J-Hope: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Do I really sound like that?

Suga: Ahahahahahahahahaha yeah kinda...

I then heard Jin yell time for dinner so I followed Suga.

Jin: Boys,stop arguing before I make you hug and kiss each other,and share a room for a month!

Jimin: HE STARTED IT!

Semyoul: Stop,Jin said to stop arguing.

Jungkook: HE IS OLDER THAN ME!

Semyoul: Stop,its annoying.

Jimin: SO WHAT?!YOUR TWENTY YEARS OLD!

Jungkook: WELL IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN SWAP BODIES WITH SOMEONE ELSE,LIKE BLACKPINK!

Semyoul: Stop guys,please!

J-Hope: Guys quit,Semyoul is getting upset!

Jimin: NOW YOUR BEING NASTY!

Jungkook: That's what your mom says!

Semyoul: SHUT THE EFF UP BOTH OF YOU!FREAKING I'M FIVE YEARS OLD AND I HAVE NEVER ACTED LIKE THIS BEFORE!YOUR BOTH SO CHILDISH,IF JIN SAID TO STOP ARGUING THAN THAT MEANS SHUT UP AND DON'T CONTINUE TO IGNORE HIM!!!

Then,they shut up and ate.Everyone surprised at my reactions.Suga,J-Hope and Jin just grinned.

Semyoul: Now,APOLOGIZE TO JIN FOR BEING RUDE TO HIM,WHEN HE COOKED DINNER ALL DAY FOR YOU BOTH TO JUST COME AND ARGUE OVER GOD KNOWS WHAT!!!

Jimin: Sorry,Jin.

Jungkook: Sorry,Jin.

Semyoul: Good,now if you ever argue again,I will make you hug and kiss each other and take a picture and put it all over the internet!!!

I walked outside and fell asleep on the ground.I woke up when someone picked me up,but then I noticed it was just Suga,so I went back to sleep.I woke up to him cuddling me,and I just went back to sleep again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
170K 1K 189
Mature content
100K 1.3K 39
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
235K 7.5K 167
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...