Adopted by BTS

By IhateHalmin

Semyoul is a hated child.She has beauty that is indescribable,so her parents were jealous of her.She is beat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 2

1K 27 41
By IhateHalmin

Semyouls POV*

I truly believe that I have found myself some friends.Soon,the bell rang.This time,I had class with Youngario.We went to class.

Youngario: Hey,Semyoul!Are you listening to the teacher?

Semyoul: Oh-yes!...what's a teacher?

He just laughed at me.I soon got home,and no one was there,so I just did my home work.I heard someone knock on my door,so I went and checked and it was Youngario.

Semyoul: Oh hey Youngario

Youngario: Hey,wanna go to the mall with me and the other two?

Semyoul: Sure.Let me get ready first!

Youngario: Okay,we will be in the park down a few blocks waiting for you.

Semyoul: Okay.

Okay so I went straight to my room to pick an outfit out,or whatever...and this is what I ended up with an outfit that I thought was pretty.So I went to the park,and saw Bihar,Youngario and Paxataka.And I'm not for sure,but I think Youngario was staring at me...weirdo...

Semyoul: Hey,lets go.

We were walking somewhere...I don't know...and we ended up some where big,I'm guessing it was the mall.And when we got there,we all had fun.

Paxataka: Hey,look at that!

Bihar: That's the stupidest thing I have ever seen you point at since we have been in this mall!

He had pointed at a girly store.

Youngario: We have been in this store for half an hour!Just find something,or I am going some where else!

I sighed,and plopped on the chair next to Youngario.

Youngario: That's it,good bye.Anyone who doesn't wanna die from boredom,you are welcome to join me.

He then just left,without even turning back to see or face us.I quickly looked at Paxataka and Bihar,who was standing clueless,not knowing he left,and decided to get up and chase after Youngario.Hey,when I'm with Youngario,I'm never bored.

Semyoul: Hey,wait up!

Youngario: Okay,what now?

Semyoul: Wow...never thought I would ever be bored with you before...

Youngario: What do you mean?

Semyoul: Well...your the fun one.

Youngario: I know what to do!

Semyoul: What?

Youngario: We could run from those creeps who have guns and are running towards us!

Semyoul: What?

All of a sudden he grabbed my hand and ran as fast as he could and we ended up in the store to get Paxataka and Bihar so we didn't loose them,and we ran all around the mall.

Semyoul: What's going on?!

Youngario: I honestly don't know...

Paxataka: Well....we apparently didn't loose them,cause they are right there!

Bihar: Run!

We ran all to another half of the mall building,and ended up in this weird obstacle coarse looking thing like urban airs.And it was huge.We all stopped at the front door entrance and looked at each other.

Semyoul: Okay whatever we do,nobody split up.We have to stay together!Remember,we are only eight year olds being hunted down by weirdos!

We all nodded in agreement,and ran together to the first point on the weird room place.We hid behind there for about twenty minutes,and realized we lost the creepy weirdos.

Paxataka: That wasn't scary,at all.

He said in sarcasm.

Youngario: Lets go.

We all left to another store in the mall.I had got my phone out and started playing music that was connected to my headphones.I loved the song so much that I started singing it,without being bothered by the fact that Paxataka,Bihar and Youngario was staring at me.It was a BTS song called butterfly.

Semyoul: Aww,my phone turned off!

Youngario: How did you do that?!

Semyoul: Do what?

Youngario: How did you sing like that?That was amazing!

Semyoul: I don't know...I just like these peoples songs.

Paxataka: Come here,lets go in this studio! We should see if you could sing for them?!

Bihar: Yeah!

Semyoul: Why,I don't want to,I just wanna keep walking with you guys.

Youngario: Okay.

Semyoul: Lets sit down and eat at that food looking thingy!

Paxataka: A food court?

Semyoul: Yeah,that's what I meant! Yeah...

All of a sudden a BTS song of rap from AgustD came on,and I couldn't help but rap to it all.Don't judge me...

Semyoul: They call me new thang! Shinbyeong watda jimeul badeo whole world concert kkwae meokineun ashiana ashia You could be my new thang geunmutaeman hyeongdeul gwaneun dalreo yumyeongine hageuksang damn sseon nonman deombyeo eotteon ineun naega i jaril swibge anjatdago hae f*** you nan seonggonggwa georiga meon hyeongdeul sai nunetgashine solijiki ssailhanuweol jjokpalryeo ije illyeone 50manjang pareo K-pop iran kategori nal damgieneun saijeuga dalreo whoo geurae apseo gago shipttamyeon first class yeyakaebwa My seat is bushiness neon igonomi pyeongsaeng nae dwiji kissing my a** daeum mokpyoneun bilbodeu Brazil to New York kkwae swil teum eomneun nae passport A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE STD IM D BOY BECAUSE IM FROM D!

And then they just stared at me,like I was actually BTS or something.Paxataka was videoing me.And alot of other people at the food court,and the mall was videoing me,too!And all of a sudden everyone started to clap when the music in the food court slowly faded off.Including Youngario,Paxataka and Bihar.Everyone did!

Paxataka: That was amazing!

Bihar: Is today talent day?! You keep showing up with new talents that we didn't even know that you had!

Youngario: She sounds alot like Min Yoongi.

Semyoul: You know who Min Yoongi is?!

Youngario: Uh,yeah,duh.He's a famous rapper from BTS.

And right when I was about to reply to him,we all four heard girls screaming and hollering.So we looked over to where we heard it from,and they were talking about how BTS was actually supposed to come to perform live in the mall,tonight!I overheard them.We all four turned back around in our chairs,and started eating again,and a lady comes up to our table,and talks to us.

Lady: Hello there,kids! Don't be alarmed,I came here to just have a talk with this girl here!

And Youngario managed to scoot my chair close to him,without the lady noticing.

Lady: So,first of all,that performance a while ago was fantastic!And why let that talent go to waste she you can become a star for your talent?!

Semyoul: What are you saying?

Lady: Here.Take this card.Read it.If you decide on what your going to do,just show up in the studio in this here mall.I'll be waiting...

And after she gave me a business card,she left.

Semyoul: Wow...

Youngario: I think you should do it!

Paxataka: Yeah,this will be great for you!

Bihar: Yeah,whatever they said works for me!

Semyoul: Do you really think so?

Youngario: Yes!

Semyoul: Okay I will think about it. Lets go shopping more,and I will decide as we are going along.

We went shopping some more,and I ended up getting a new pair of shoes.Paxataka got a new video game,same with Bihar,and Youngario got new shoes,like me.

Semyoul: Okay,lets go to the studio.

Youngario: Wait,are you serious?!

Semyoul: Yes,lets go.

Paxataka,Bihar and Youngario: Okay...

So we went into the studio,and the lady we had seen four hours ago greeted us,and introduced us to everyone around the studio,and told me what we will do.So she said first we are going to work on my vocals.

Lady: Alright sweetie,so first sing a song.

Semyoul: Any song? Just that simple?

I looked through the sound proof glass,which was where Youngario,Paxataka and Bihar were,and they each gave me a thumbs up to tell me I can do it.I returned the thumbs up sign,and they put the headphones that were connected to the sound proof system,so they could hear anything in the microphone,when I say or sing something,same goes for the lady.

Lady: Yes,that simple.Any song you want.

Semyoul: Okay...

So,knowing the person I am right now,of coarse I sang a BTS song,called Butterfly.If you don't know what it is,than look it up,sounds like a personal problem to me...

Lady: Wow...your good...

Semyoul: Thank you.

Lady: So,you like BTS?

Semyoul: Yes, ma'am.

Lady: Is there any other songs you can sing of them?

Semyoul: Yes ma'am,just give me a BTS song and I will fulfill it.

Lady: No,I will let you choose again.

Semyoul: Okay...um...blood sweat and tears...

Semyoul: Nae pi ttam nunmul nae majimak chumeul da gachyeoga ga(and continue till the end,sorry Im lazy,if you wanna know the rest,look it up)

Lady: Wow that was amazing! I'm sending you to the Ellen Show!

Semyoul: Wait,what?!

Lady: Oh,do you dance?

Semyoul: Yeah,I guess...

Lady: Okay,good.So,get the boys and practice in that dancing room.The exact dance moves of that song! You have until next month.You will leave to go to America in 2 months! So,you better get ready!

Semyoul: Okay...

I don't know what to do now...I guess do what she said...I don't know how I'm going to do it,but if I'm with my friends,I know I can do it.

To......

Be......

Continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.6K 169
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
149K 8K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...