Matchmaker ― 𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀�...

By sebasstan

editing. ❝ blue and blondie... what a match they are. ❞ in which the good friend of freddie meets the band ... More

MATCHMAKER
PROLOGUE ━ FIFTH MEMBER
ONE ━ WELCOME
TWO ━ MIAMI
THREE ━ IT'S YOU, YOU VILLAIN
FOUR ━ WHO EVEN IS GALILEO?
FIVE ━ ASSHOLE
SIX ━ THE COMFORT I NEED
SEVEN ━ THE PHONE CALLS
EIGHT ━ LOVE OF MY LIFE
NINE ━ BLUE AND BLONDIE
TEN ━ MEET THE FAMILY
ELEVEN ━ AFTER 14 YEARS
TWELVE ━ COOKIES
THIRTEEN ━ A JOKE
FOURTEEN ━ DON'T EVEN
FIFTEEN ━ I CAN'T TAKE IT
SIXTEEN ━ DID YOU WALK HERE?
SEVENTEEN ━ ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
EIGHTEEN ━ GOOD LUCK
NINETEEN ━ MIXED WORDS
TWENTY ━ SOLO
TWENTY-ONE ━ DO ME THE FAVOR...?
TWENTY-TWO ━ THE INVITE
TWENTY-THREE ━ GET IN LOSER
TWENTY-FOUR ━ MEMORIES WE SHARED
TWENTY-SIX ━ YOU'RE A LEGEND FRED
TWENTY-SEVEN ━ DINNER WITH QUEEN
TWENTY-EIGHT ━ LIVE. DANCE. MEMORIES.
TWENTY-NINE ━ WELCOME HIM
THIRTY ━ NO...
EPILOGUE ━ EXTRAS
EXTRA SCENE ━ THE CUPBOARD
EXTRA SCENE ━ VALENTINE'S DAY

TWENTY-FIVE ━ THE MILKSHAKE

10.5K 441 186
By sebasstan

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

The band was chuckling at the way Gisele was jumping in the maroon velvet heels she had on. They were all currently making fun of her due to her wearing velvet heels and a top that was also velvet. But she ignored them all. She was currently drinking a milkshake as her other hand held Roger's hand. They were heading heading towards Miami's office, Gisele knowing exactly why he had called them.

They were late. But it was Gisele's fault. She had overslept, as well as Roger, and had recommended buying something to eat. She also held a bag full of food for Freddie who had told her he hadn't eaten due to the nerves and for Miami.

"Hey guys," Miami smiled at the girl as she handed him his food. He was grateful that he will finally get to eat. He saw the blue head heading towards the man that was anxiously sitting down in the chair, the other band mates standing in the background protectively.

"Here you go, Fred," Gisele smiled, hugging him tightly as she kissed his cheek. "I'll sit by your side if you want."

"Please?" He mumbled, looking down at his shoes. Gisele nodded, pulling a chair to sit next to the other lead singer. Roger immediately stood up, going to help her. But she held her hand out, telling him that she didn't need help.

Miami had said something but Gisele was too preoccupied on grabbing Freddie's hand as she noticed his leg shaking. His hand was shaking on her hold, gulping.

"So," Miami started, "who wants to go first?"

"I'll start," Freddie spoke up. Brian stared at him. "I've been an idiot. I know that. I deserve your fury. I've been conceited, selfish. But an asshole basically."

"Start from beginning."

Gisele stood up, forgetting that she left her milkshake on Miami's table. Everybody stared at her as Freddie trailed off on what he said. She immediately sat next to Freddie immediately when she saw that he wasn't going to be forgive anytime soon.

"Is that what you want Freddie?" Gisele snapped out of her thoughts and scolded herself again as she promised herself that she would not space out again. She really needed to stop doing that. She really did. Freddie's hand tightened when Brian asked that.

Gisele felt her stomach hurting and she immediately stood up, heading towards Miami. He looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Do you have a bathroom?" Gisele questioned. Miami nodded, immediately telling her where it was. She mouthed a sorry to Freddie who nodded, understanding why she left. She immediately ran out of the room.

When she reached the bathroom, she let out everything that she had eaten, throwing up in the toilet.

She groaned. "I'm doing this for us, you little bean."

The day before, Roger and Gisele had went to the doctor. They were anxious and were having faith that they were going to have a child, and they were right. Gisele was two months pregnant and, as promised, Roger cried.

When she went back to where the band was at, she had noticed Freddie standing outside. She furrowed her eyebrows, heading towards him.

"Why are you out here?" Gisele asked, eyebrows furrowed together as she covered her mouth. She didn't want the smell of vomit to fill everyone's nostrils.

Freddie shrugged before he smiled softly at the girl. He pulled out a pack of gum, giving her one. She smiled with relief, taking one.

"How's the baby doing?" Freddie asked. Gisele nodded.

"The baby's fine," Gisele patted her stomach. "Two months along I am and I couldn't be grateful for having such a miracle."

"Im going to be the godfather right?" Gisele nodded at Freddie's question as they both stood next to each other. The staff there stared at the two, their eyes widening.

"Of course you are, Fred."

The both immediately looked at the door where Miami was coming out.

"They'll be alright," Miami said, "They just need a little bit of time."

"What if I don't have time?"

Gisele looked at him in question, but the man was already looking down at his shoes again. Miami was confused as well and immediately questioned it.

"What do you mean Fred?"

He stayed quiet. Deaky then came out, looking at the trio. He smiled at Gisele as he noticed her playful glare, knowing why they did what they did.

"You can come back now. If you'd like."

Freddie immediately walked past him, anxious of what they all decided. He felt Gisele grab his hand and he smiled at the fact that the girl, his best friend, remained at his side. Through thin and thick.

Freddie let go of her hand, pushing her gently towards Roger as the blonde fixed himself. Freddie smirked when Roger held her not as tight as he would before and rubbed her stomach softly with his thumb.

"We decided," Roger spoke up, causing Freddie to look at him as soon as he sat down. "What did we say?"

Gisele slapped his shoulder.

"From now on," Deaky then spoke up, "every song, no matter who wrote it, music, lyrics, it's by Queen. Not us. Just Queen. All of the money. All of the credits. Spent five ways equally."

"Are we going to tell them?" Roger asked excitedly in her ear. Gisele nodded at his question, knowing how much Roger had been wanting to tell the band about the fact that Gisele is pregnant with a child.

"Done."

"We have a problem with the people around you," Roger admitted, looking at Fred who looked at Gisele who was wiggling her eyebrows at Brian.

"Paul is out," the band immediately looked at him in relief. "I fired him."

"In what pretext?"

Freddie squinted his eyes. "Villainy."

Gisele smiled, scoffing quietly. She felt everything was going to change for the better. Hopefully. She was too entranced about what was going to happen later on in the future, only following the lines along Live Aid and a decision to be made now.

"We haven't played together for years," Roger commented. "Gisele hasn't sang for a long time, too. It's kind of suicide to play for the first time in front of millions."

Gisele nodded.

"Just this time it's a bit more than that," Gisele mumbled.

Gisele chuckled when Brian imitated a higher pitched voice, asking, "Where's Madonna?" after he called them all dinosaurs.

She immediately stood up when Miami started naming who was going to be at Live Aid. "Jagger. Bowie. Elton. McCartney. The Who. Led Zeppelin..."

Freddie and her stared at each other, nodding as they were in awe of the names being called out.

"Look," Freddie spoke, "all I know is that if we were to wake up the day after this concert and we didn't do our part, we're going to regret it until we die. Please."

Gisele looked at Freddie with worry, knowing he was hiding something. Her eyes blurred with tears when she realized that Freddie was indicating something that involved death and involved him with it.

"Alright."

They all smiled at each other.

"We also have an announcement," Roger said, standing up as he smiled at Gisele. Brian, John, and Miami stared at them in confusion. "Gisele's-"

"I'm pregnant," Gisele said. "Now where's my milkshake? I swear I just had it here."

She looked around the room for her milkshake, ignoring the shocked looks of the band mates.

"Gisele we really need to talk about the way you announce things."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

im going to cry next chapter
because it's that chapter.

i was actually debating
whether i should post the
social media fic with ben &
this face claim (laura harrier)...
should i?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 1.7K 40
Getting a job managing with John Reid is a dream come true for Elizabeth. When she's assigned a new group, an up-and-coming band Queen, she thinks it...
98.2K 2.1K 33
She never imagined becoming the assistant manager of one of the hottest rising bands in the end of the 70's, but she didn't imagined falling in love...
2.3K 171 11
Roger is in a relationship with John. Brian is his best friend, but little does he know that Brian actually feels more than friendship for the drumme...
36.1K 1.3K 24
Roger has always been into girls. Or at least, that's what he thought. Brian has been straight ever since he could remember, but lately, he's been se...