The Bodyguard » Niall Horan

By Wildfowls

When twenty-three-year-old popstar Niall Horan gets multiple and very detailed death threats by an unknown an... More

01 » Welcome Home
02 » That's classified
03 » Thanks For Listening
04 » rain, rain, go away
05 » Difficulties
06 » Aurora Borealis
07 » What would Lara Croft do?
08 » I bet your own mother doesn't even love you
09 » He would've killed me, too
10 » Mercer Hargreaves, nice to meet you too
11 » Cheers to the free life
12 » Man be careful with a fool
13 » The Horan Spectacle
14 » Soft touches
15 » You're a natural
16 » leprechaun or a four-leaf clover?
17 » Hairspray and Stick-on Smiles
18 » Sure they'll stay put?
19 » How Gallant
20 » I'll show you what I'll do with that pretty head of yours
21 » MI6, this is an emergency!
22 » So you're the famous Kellan Blake
23 » Sadie, the gun carrier
24 » No kicking or screaming
25 » ta-ra, have a good evening
26 » Horan The Explorer
27 » We've all got our troubles
28 » Day in Dover
29 » The white cliffs of Dover
31 » Don't. Move.
32 » paralyzed
33 » Five times fire
34 » He's with me
35 » Nothing makes sense
36 » you sick son of a bitch
37 » Shoot me down, bang bang
38 » Are you mad?
39 » George Cross
40 » Meeting the Queen
End Note

30 » A lot of skeletons in my closet

3K 94 2
By Wildfowls

Niall appeared in better spirits after his Guinness on the boat. He even treated both of us with ice cream. I allowed him to eat his own this time because it would have melted.

We walked barefoot on the pebbled beach and listened to the waves hitting the surf. The beach and the sea both weren't extremely busy, which surprised me considering the great weather.

Niall and I found a sort of secluded spot where we sat down to overlook the rippling sea. 

It was strange to sit here when we nearly died a few days ago. I was glad nonetheless.

" It's odd sitting here. If a year ago someone would have told me I'd be sitting here with Britain's assassin, I wouldn't have believed them," Niall spoke as he pushed the end of the pointy cone in his mouth.

" I've done some weird shit in my life, but I'd not have believed it either," I smirked.

" What kind of things did you do for the MI6?" he asked, interested. 

" That, my dear, is confidential which I may not share with anyone but my superiors and the Queen herself," I spoke and shrugged.

" You can't even share that with me?" Niall asked, surprised. I slowly nodded. " Even my dad, who also works for the same bosses, doesn't know any of the things I've done." 

I also finished my ice cream and went to lay down on my back staring at the blue sky. Niall followed my lead. I felt his stare puncturing my cheek.

"Did you kill anyone because of your job?" He quietly asked. I turned my head to him as my face twisted thinking back of it. " I cannot say." 

" You really can't share any single detail?" 

I sighed as I twisted my body to his as I removed my sunglasses. " If you ever tell this to anyone, I will come after you and kill you without so much of a thought," I threatened. Niall did not seem impressed at all as he nodded. " Promise." 

" I managed to prevent serious threats on our soil. Threats so severe, London would have been left in rubble and skeletons." My voice was barely a whisper as I spoke.

" I've been a prostitute to catch a mobster He saw through me, unfortunately."  I shoved the hair behind my ear away, as I showed him the massive scar behind my ear.

" I nearly lost my ear as he tried to cut it off with a piece of a broken mirror. I killed him with one shot." Between the eyes, but I dared not to tell him.

" The other women I worked with pretended he had killed himself as they dragged me out of there." 

Niall's face was drawn with terror. " Really?" 

I nodded. " And that was one of the easier jobs I've done," I muttered as I turned back on my back.

" I don't think you'll tell me, will you?" Niall asked.

" No, and no one will ever get to know about that. The files have been burned, copies have been destroyed and no one but my boss knows about it." 

Niall sat up straight. " You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." 

" Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to. I've done terrible things. Things you can't even fathom." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.9K 45
I'm Lenna Vick and believe it or not, I'm One Direction's new bodyguard. I know, it's pretty hard to believe since I am an 18 year old girl who knows...
1.2M 21.7K 49
Lia's dad is a specialist in stage equipment and technical stuff. Her father got a job as a member in the 1D crew and he gets to tour with the band a...
38.6K 799 44
Alice's dad is One Direction's bodyguard and she has the chance to join her dad on the America part of the TMH tour. She already has a bad relationsh...
77.4K 1.1K 43
Let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend, when she's around he feels nothing but joy. Leann Scott an...