Miraculous Ladybug One Shots

De VioletViety

I love Miraculous Ladybug and I'll send Adrien to a doctor to check on his vision because he can't see that M... Mai multe

{Adrienette} -Blooming Flower-
{LadyNoir} -His Lady
{Marinette} -Hidden Hearts-
{Chloé}- Her Actions part 1
{Rena Rouge} - Rena Rouge And The Case Of Hawkmoth
{Au}- The Future
{ChloNath} Broken
{Adrinette} - Confessions
{Au}-It Started With A Cookie
{Au} Stardust
{Adrienette}- Back To Paris

{Ladrien}- Destroyer

312 8 1
De VioletViety

Akumatized Adrien + Ladrien

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Adrien arrived at school today in a very bad mood, his schedule is very busy and he won't be seeing his father on Christmas. So he was not having it today.

"Moring dude- woah! Adrien are you okay?" Nino asked when he saw his best friend's face, who just looked at him and shrugged.

"My father's not going to be here on Christmas." Adrien said and walked towards the classroom, leaving Nino behind.

Nino walked over to Marinette, Alya and Chloe, who were busy talking about something.

"Guys, something's up with Adrien, his pops' not going to be here for Christmas and it brought him down." Nino said and Chloe sighed.

"First, Sabrina and the whole class befriended Lila and now Adrien. We have to cheer him up." Chloe said and Marinette nodded.

"You're right, c'mon let's go to class." Marinette said and the four arrived at class, they sat in their places then Marinette got a phone call.

"Hello?............. Oh good morning miss.............. okay........... get well soon miss." She said then hung up, "Guys miss Bustier is sick so we're having this as a free class, but no one makes a loud noise because the class next to ours is having a test." She said and the whole class sighed in relief.

Lila came in late and made her way towards her chair, but when she passed Marinette, she tripped herself and cried.

"Owwww! Marinette can't you see that I was going up? My leg was fractured and now I think it broke." She cried and Marinette raised an eyebrow.

"Marinette how could you?"

"See now she's hurt because of you again!"

"And I thought that you were a nice person, apparently not."

And that's when Adrien snapped.

He slammed his hands on his desk, getting everyone's attention as he stood up.

"Enough." He growled as he turned to the class, who gasped at his expression. They've never seen him this angry.

"How in the world will Marinette trip Lila while her legs were away?" Adrien said as he pointed at Marinette, who was sitting close to Alya.

He then walked up to Lila and pulled her up, making her stand on her feet with no problems.

"How are you standing just fine?" Adrien asked raising an eyebrow.

"Looks like you're fine and you're legs are okay. Call me a liar now, I dare you." Adrien said and she froze.

Adrien knew he got her hard.

He knows that she likes him and wants his attention.

She would never call him a liar since she adores him.

"That's what I thought." He said then looked over at the class.

"I hope you all figured out that she's nothing but a compulsive liar." Adrien said and took a deep breath.

"Marinette helped us in so many ways both physically and emotionally and we thank her by calling her a monster. I guess now I knew who is being a fake friend now." Adrien said then left the door, slamming it behind him.

Lila received glares from the whole class, Mylene stood up and walked over to Marinette. "I'm sorry."

<><><>

"I feel, the wrath of a man who wants to protect his loved one. He is willing to destroy anyone who brings her down, looks like it's my time to step in." Hawkmoth said, as he hesitantly sent out an akuma.

"Fly away my little akuma, and evilise him!" He said as the akuma flew away.

"I'm sorry son, I hope you'll understand my reason."

<><><>

"Adrien you need to calm down." Plagg said worryingly as Adrien growled and grabbed his fencing sword.

"Shut up Plagg. You'll never understand."Adrien said and Plagg noticed the akuma and flew over to Adrien's bag.

"Adrien! An Akuma!" Plagg yelled but he was too late, the akuma phased into the sword as a butterfly sign formed over Adrien's face. That's when Plagg flew out of school, towards Master Fu.

"Destroyer, I am Hawkmoth. I'm giving you the power to destroy anything and anyone in your path to get what you want. I want you to get me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous, can you destroy Paris to get them and what you want?" Hawkmoth's voice echoed in Adrien's head and he smirked.

"I'll destroy Paris to keep my princess safe and get the miraculous." He replied and transformed into Destroyer.

The fencing sword turned into a black sword with a dark green handle, and he had a black suit on with a green belt around his waist. He had a black mask on and his eyes were glowing an electrifying green, just like Chat Noir's. He was not Adrien Agreste, he became a monster.

Known now as Destroyer.

RIP Paris

Meanwhile, Marinette, Alya, Nino and Chloe were searching around for Adrien until Marinette noticed a movement in one of the classrooms.

"Guys, I'll go check on something. Stay here." She said and they nodded.

She walked over to the classroom and entered, the room was dark. She gulped and turned to turn on the lights but noticed something, there were wires coming out of the wall. The switch was destroyed.

"What the..." She whispered and turned around to hear the faint sound of crying.

You can do this Marinette, you are a hero.

She made her way towards the sound, which was at the end of the class. When she got there, she gasped. Lila was sitting there, but she was beaten up.

Like someone wanted to destroy her.

"M-Marinette, he's here." She whispered and Marinette raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Run." She whispered again and her eyes widened.

"He's behind you." Lila whispered again and Marinette was very confused, "Who is it?"

"Me." A voice whispered into Marinette's ear and she jumped as the figure hugged her from behind.

"Wh-Who a-are y-you?" Marinette shivered as he buried his face into her neck.

"I'll destroy anyone who gets into your path my sweet princess." He whispered and planted a kiss on her neck, making her gulp.

Marinette gulped and turned around to face this mysterious man, but all she saw were his eyes, these eyes reminded her of someone she cherishes.

"Adrien?" She said and he growled.

"Don't say this pathetic name again. I'm Destroyer. And everything will go my way or your way princess." He said and Marinette pushed him away.

"Stop this!" She yelled and he grabbed her neck and slammed her against the wall.

"And I'm doing all of this for you! And now you want me to stop?" He yelled and let her go, He grabbed Lila and jumped out of the window.

"HELP!" Lila screamed as he took her away.

Marinette placed a hand over her mouth and slid down the wall, Tikki flew out and stared at her.

"I have to fix him. I have to stay strong for him." Marinette said and stood up.

"Tikki, Spots On!"

<><><>

The four heroes were standing on a building close to the Eiffel tower to keep a close eye on Destroyer.

"Where is Chat Noir?" Ladybug asked and Plagg flew over to them, a worried expression on him.

"He's not coming, Destroyer got him." He said and the four stared at him.

"What?" Ladybug said, "Is he okay?"

"He's fine. Let's get this over with. The Akuma is in the rope he's holding." PLagg said and Ladybug nodded. She summoned her lucky charm, revealing a wand.

"What the?" Ladybug said as she held up the item, "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"This is The Creation Wand." Plagg said, staring at the item in her hands, "What?"

"The Creation Wand is the most powerful Lucky Charm ever, It only comes out when the villian we are facing is very strong and difficult to defeat. It rarely comes out and You can create anything with it. Use it carefully Ladybug." Plagg explained and Ladybug stared at him and smirked.

"I've got a plan to save Adrien, ready team?" Ladybug said, turning to her team who nodded.

They all jumped into action. Rena Rouge made an illusion of ladybug in a place away from people to lure Destroyer there, Carapace was ready with his shield to protect Ladybug, Queen Bee got out her trompo to attack and Plagg was ready to trap Destroyer.

Destroyer saw the illusion of Ladybug and tied Lila up, "I'll be back soon with the miraculous Lila, then I'll make sure that my wish is to end your existence."

"I may have to remind you Destroyer that I need the miraculous." Hawkmoth's voice echoed in his head and he laughed manically.

"And do you really think that I would give you the miraculous?" Destroyer said then pointed his sword in the direction of Hawkmoth's lair, causing the whole house to collapse to the ground.

When Hawkmoth landed on the floor, the miraculous flew off during the destruction of the mansion. Gabriel stood up and started looking for the brooch. 

"What have I done?"

Destroyer smirked to himself and went over to the illusion, "It's over Ladybug." He spat then swung his sword at her and the illusion faded away, causing him to growl.

"Wrong prey." Ladybug said from behind him, he turned around and saw her standing with a smirk playing on her face and a wand on her shoulder.

"You won't escape me Ladybug." He said then attacked her with his sword and she created something in front of him to dodge his attack.

"Catch me if you can." She winked and he attacked her again and she created something to dodge his attack.

This happened for hours, until Destroyer was completely exhausted.

"I won't stop until I get your miraculous!" He screamed and ran up to her, ready to attack.

That's when Plagg stepped in.

He went up to the ground and blew on it, causing a lot of cracks heading towards Destroyer. Once it reached him, the ground crumbled below him, causing him to drop his sword on solid ground as he fell. Just as he was about to reach up and grab his sword, Queen Bee came with her charged trompo and stung him.

Ladybug walked up to the sword, "Enough is enough akuma!" She said as she grabbed the sword then broke it.

She captured the akuma and tossed the creation wand into the air screaming "Miraculous Ladybug!"

Everything went back to normal, and Destroyer de-transformed into Adrien Agreste.

Ladybug walked up to him and knelt down beside him, "What happened?" She asked as she rested her hand on his shoulder.

"Horrible things. I got in an argument with my father this morning, everyone was bullying Marinette about something Lila lied about, if only mom was here." Adrien said as tears started to fall from his eyes.

Ladybug gasped and hugged him, "Don't worry, everything's going to be okay. You just need someone to talk to, you are lonely."

"Yes I am. I live in a house with a heartless father who never cares about me, I lost my mother and everyone likes me just because of my name. No one cares, no one will ever care." He said and Ladybug pulled away.

"Don't say that! You are surrounded by people who love you. Nino, Alya, Marinette, Ivan, Nathaniel, Chloe, Sabrina, Alix, Mylene, Kim, Max, Juleka, Rose, your father, us and your fans. You are very kind-hearted person who wishes to see everyone in peace with each other, to love and respect each other, to help each other when in need. You want the world to be a better place, and that is very generous of you. Adrien, don't look at the bad thing in your life, looke at the bright side. Always look at the bright side and be grateful for those things in the bright side."

Adrien stared at her and she wiped away his tears, "It's okay to cry, people with big and warm hearts can cry too." She said and  Adrien smiled.

"Thank you. Thanks to all of  you." Adrien said and all the heroes gathered around him and  hugged him.

Meanwhile, Plagg sat on a tree watching them as tears came out of his eyes.

"Adrien... You are broken... You need someone to fix you, he's blessed with people who are healing him... But he lacks love... He lacks Marinette Dupain-Cheng as his lover." Plagg said as he stared at Adrien.

The Seven Deadly Sins is lit.

Ciao Adios!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.4K 283 11
You read the title so that's basically what this is a book of one-shots and short stories. All your favorite ships, a lot of fluff and maybe some ang...
834K 32.3K 103
^*Miraculous Ladybug*^ Ladybug X Chat Noir From the TV Series Miraculous Ladybug, just wanted to hop on the OTP train before it left the station. 10...
60K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
194K 7.9K 164
Wanna laugh your butt off? You've come to the right place. - Contains: LGBTQ+ content, Hawkmoth dressed as a turkey, Swearing, Me being lazy, Meme...