An Unconventional Hero (Old V...

By Leunafrost

(A new version of this story is being made) Izuku Aizawa was a quirkless boy in a world ruled by women who po... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Training While In Love
Chapter 4: Entrance Exams
Chapter 5: First Day At UA, Part 1
Announcement
Chapter 6: First day at UA, Part 2
Chapter 7: Class President
Chapter 8: The Calm Before The Storm
Celebrating 1,000 Followers and 65,000 Reads!
Q&A
Chapter 9: A Very... Eventful Night
Chapter 10: Meeting The Big Three
Happy Birthday Momo Yaoyorozu!
Announcement #2 (or 4? Idk)
Chapter 11: The U.S.J
Chapter 12: A Terrible Reunion

Chapter 3: Confronting your Feelings

43.3K 433 755
By Leunafrost

Yo guys! Welcome to another chapter! Now before we begin I just want to say two things. Nothing too important it's just something I didn't clear up last chapter. During Izuku's training with All Might I said Izuku can use his tails better right? But what I meant was that he can use them better than Ojiro can for his. Meaning he's completely mastered using his tails. Also a little disclaimer, I'm changing up the human anatomy so expect non realistic proportions for certain parts of the body. Thanks if you read this part, don't forget to vote and enjoy!

Izuku's POV:

"EAT THIS!" As she says that I start panicking and backing away from her. "NONONONONO! I-I-ISN'T THERE ANOTHER WAY TO DO THIS?!" "Hmm... I suppose that's true~ *licks lips*" I immediately realize what she's going to do and I try to run away but All Might catches me in her buff form, grabs my face... and puts a vial of blood in my mouth, forcing me to drink it. "*Cough* *Cough* What was that?!" She tells me that it was her blood and I could get One for All like that, I sigh in relief and grab my stuff and head home with Kohaku after getting yet another kiss on the cheek from All Might, although I am curious as to why she had a vial of her blood on her.

Once we arrived home I get immediately tackle hugged by Katsumi, she starts kissing me all over my face and neck before getting off and scolding me. "You Baka! Why'd you leave at four in the fucking morning?! I was lonely and I missed you. *Pout*" "I'm sorry Honey, but guess what?! I finished the beach! I even have a surprise for you!" I say happy that I finished the surprise for her birthday yesterday (I changed her birthday for this it's about mid November). She immediately lightens up and kisses me again. "*Kiss* That's great Deku-sama! But something happened earlier to the dragon egg..." My mood went from happy to ecstatic hoping what she was gonna say next was true. "I-It... cracked! I'm sorry, I didn't do anything to the shit, it just happened on its own!" I pat her head and give her a kiss on the cheek before explaining what's happening. "It's alright babe, you remember learning about eggs in school right?" She shakes her head no. "I was sick for the week that they taught it, but what do chicken eggs have to do with a freaking dragon?!" "*Sigh* When an egg cracks on it's own, that means the creature is going to hatch soon. For dragons however... well you'll definitely like it, for now I'll put it in the box I prepared for when it hatches. So don't worry honey, you didn't do anything wrong. *kiss*" After I put the egg in the special container Katsumi and I head to the garage where the surprise is waiting. "Are you ready Katsumi?" "Hell yeah!" I remove the covers to reveal two motorcycles, the first one meant for Katsumi is black and orange while mine is green and black.

(Katsumi's)

(Put a darker green like his hair on it and you've got Izuku's)

"Happy birthday my love!" I shout as I pull out the keys. "*Gasp* *starts to cry* H-How?! When?! Hold on... where the fuck did you get these?! *Tackle hugs Izuku*" "While I was cleaning the beach I found these among the wreckage. With the help of All Might, and a little keeping you from finding out, I started fixing them. It took me a little longer than expected because of some... delays... but! I managed to fix and test drive them yesterday for this special occasion." I tell her as she stops kissing me. "*Sniff* B-But when did you get your license?" "Thanks to Mom's permission to let a 15 year old drive, I learned how to drive and got my car and motorcycle licenses. It took me a few months to get both so for now until you get yours, you'll have to ride with me while I teach you what to do." "T-thats fine *hugs Izuku tighter* I love you Deku-sama. I want to be with you forever, even though you'll have many wives in the future due to the... ya know, "only male in Japan who so happens to be the only male in all history to have a quirk" shit, I will always be your number one got that?!" She says/yells to me with happy tears on her face. "I promise. *Hugs Katsumi back* Even when you were mean to me you helped me get stronger, to know what it feels like to lose, to know what it means to be truly alone. But you also showed me how to love, ironic isn't it? We've been together for over half a year, going on dates, holding hands, kissing, and even sleeping together, hell we live together now! The point is, even though all of those times you would hurt, crush, push, or anything really to me, it never affected my growing love towards you. ...Do you remember those random love letters that you got in school that you thought were from girls?" "Yeah? Those stupid bitches were too scared even when I waited to reject them!" "Well... umm... those were mine... I had tried to muster any courage I could at the time to write those letters for you, I even passed out due to lightheadedness one time! Each time I gave you a letter, you waited there for half an hour before leaving, I did go each time I just never had the courage to tell you face to face." "So all this time... those letters were yours? I knew the penmanship was similar but I thought nothing of it at the time. I'm so glad my mom made me keep those damn things now." "Well I'm glad I finally got the courage to tell you, even if it was eight years late... sorry." "Wait... you've loved me since we were seven?! Well I can't really complain, I liked you at that point but I didn't know it turned into love until middle school." As we kept talking about our past feelings we heard loud cracking from inside the house. *CRACK!* *CRACK!* "Deku-sama what is that?!" 'Master Izuku! The egg is hatching! Hurry!' 'thanks Kohaku!' "Babe it's ok it's the dragon egg come on!" *Grabs her hand and runs to their room*

Katsumi POV:

As we arrive at our room I see the dragon egg cracking more and creating small sparks. "Deku-sama what's going on?! That's not normal!" "It's alright honey, the container can take one of All Mights punches and withstand temperatures higher than lava. Just watch the show, and make sure it sees you first." "Huh?" I look back to the egg and watch as it explodes in fire and ice, as the smoke is clearing Izuku quickly opens the container and pushes me in front of it. The dragon and I are now face to face with each other and I'm just staring at it, obviously not believing what my maniac of a boyfriend told me I grab it and hand it to him. "Here! Take it!" "Babe, this is your second surprise! Although I didn't know she would hatch today, I had always planned on letting you be her momma." The scaly thing in my hands starts moving around making me let go and it flies onto my head, and treating me like I'm its mother. "Deku-sama! A little help!" As Izuku grabs the dragon she flinches but then looks at Izuku and calms down dramatically. 'huh... I guess it's because he summoned it' "So, congrats Katsumi! You're now the mother of a dragon! What would you like to name her?" "Ysmir. She will be named Ysmir." The newly named dragon flies out of Deku-sama's grasp and goes over to Kohaku and they start playing, I walk over to Izuku and kiss him deeply. "*minute long Kiss* *hugs Izuku* You get me a motorcycle and offer to teach me, you get me a cake and other presents, hell you even got me a dragon! A fucking dragon! What's next?! You're gonna marry me?!" I yell sarcastically not really thinking about that last part.

Izuku POV:

'That's on our next date Katsumi~' "Come on! Let's go, we don't want the cake to go bad~!" I say as I take her hand we head off into the kitchen and serve the cake. After we finished eating we took a shower together and are now on our bed cuddling and watching Fast and Furious 6. As we're watching the movie Katsumi scoots up on my side so she now has her head on my neck, Ysmir and Kohaku have already fallen asleep on the bed and Katsumi seems to be falling asleep as well. So I turn off the TV and remove my shirt before laying down and Katsumi happily lays on my chest after removing her shirt as well so we don't get hot. "You ok babe?" I ask a little concerned since she hasn't done anything. "Mhm... I'm ok, I'm just, *yawn* So sleepy... having the best birthday ever gets me really tired~ goodnight Deku-sama~ *kiss*" "Goodnight my love. *kiss back*"

The next day:

"Gah! Ow! No fair!" I yell as I get up from the sandy ground after getting punched by All Might. "Come on Izu-kun! Ya need to learn hand-to-hand combat! Can't be too reliant on your quirk now can ya?!" As she charges at me since we cant use our quirks, I attempt to dodge what I think is a punch but get kicked in the leg instead, making me fall. We continue training even after All Might can't use her buff form anymore, she still kicked my ass though. It is about 5 p.m right now and Katsumi shows up with Kohaku walking next to her and Ysmir flying a little above her head, I notice that she's carrying a basket. I really hope that's what I think it is. 'Did she cook? *Sniff* *sniff* Oh my god she did! *Drool* I need to make sure she made it but right now... Walk faster my beautiful girlfriend!!!' I think to myself as I wipe my mouth to stop drooling over her cooking. "Hey babe! I brought you something~!" I get up and hold the basket for her like a gentleman should, and I look inside to see katsudon! "*Gasp* Babe! Did you make this?!" "U-um... yea I d-did *looks to the side* last time... you really seemed to enjoy my cooking... so I thought that I'd try to make katsudon this time since it's your favorite. Do you not want it? *Sad face*" "N-no that's not it at all... I'm just really happy! I've wanted to try your cooking again for a while now, and now we both can!"

After I say my goodbyes to All Might, Katsumi and I walk to a nearby bench and I pass her, her bowl, then I give Kohaku and Ysmir theirs, and start to eat mine. As soon as I take my first bite it feels like I'm in heaven, and I can't stop eating it! (Cue food wars foodgasm) "D-Do you like it? I didn't know if you liked spicy things in your rice... I hope it's ok." "This is amazing Katsumi! Ever since I got my quirk I've started to like the same spicy things you do! Your cooking is always awesome!" I said as I was currently stuffing my mouth with the spicy rice, once I ran out of rice and pork I noticed that there was a pot and another big bowl that was covered inside the basket. "Uh babe, what's the pot and bowl for?" "Oh~ I forgot about that! Well since I know we eat a shit ton of rice and pork... *opens the pot and bowl* I made extra!" I start to cry much to Katsumi's concern as she tries to comfort me, before she does I hug her like my life depends on it continuously saying thank you. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *Repeated kisses* I'll be sure to repay you! Itadakimasu!"

After eating our dinner outside we decide to walk around town for a bit before heading home. I put the asleep Kohaku and Ysmir on my tails before grabbing the basket with one hand and Katsumi's hand with the other before starting to walk. While walking through town everyone was looking at us as we walked by, since the sludge incident there was talk about a boy in Japan with a quirk, of course that's me but my identity was not revealed to the public since it happened inside an ambulance truck. So with all these women either looking at me with desire and lust, or Katsumi with jealousy and envy, I feel very uncomfortable, especially when my shirt is one of those really tight ones where they leave nothing to the imagination.

Soon we arrive at a small ice cream place that I had seen Katsumi looking at a while ago, when she noticed she completely flipped out, much to my amusement. We walk inside and claim a spot for us, I put the now awake Kohaku and Ysmir in two of the chairs before telling Katsumi that I will order us some ice cream while she waits. "I'll go order our ice cream now, is there anything you want to have?" "I would like to try this rocky road flavor if you don't mind Master Izuku." Kohaku says kindly. "I'll have a banana split please Deku-sama." As I was about to leave I hear a quiet high-pitched voice coming from behind me, I turn around to see Ysmir trying to talk! "I-I-I-I w-w-wuld l-lik t-tat b-bwack and w-white w-won, p-pwease" She says completely surprising me, Katsumi, and all the women in the store until. "Oh my God her first words!!! Wait she can talk too?!" "Why yes Mistress Katsumi, dragons along with legendary creatures such as myself can speak any human language" Kohaku informs to Katsumi as I grab Ysmir and show her all of the black and white ice cream tubs to see which one she wants. "*Points at chocolate and vanilla swirl* This one?" She shakes her head no and flies out of my grasp towards the cookies and cream ice cream and points at it. "T-tis o-o-one p-pwease." "Good choice Ysmir! Alright let's go back to Momma now." "O-okway D-daddy." She says with the cutest little gestures as everyone clutches their chests and think 'My heart can't take this! It's too cute!' After putting Ysmir back with Katsumi I order our ice creams before returning to the table to talk with Katsumi. "It's nice here, I can see why you wanted to come babe." "S-Shut up b-baka! *Pout* T-Thanks for you know... taking me here..." She says slowly lowering the sound of her voice, I just give her a kiss on the cheek and we continue our conversation.

About ten minutes later one of the waitresses brings us our orders and slips me a small piece of paper, I open it and quickly try to hide it but Katsumi notices and snatches it from me. "K-katsumi wait!" "What is this? *Opens paper* 'Call us later sexy~?! And it has like six different phone numbers on it!' *Boom* Fuck outta here he's my man! *Looks at Izuku* *pout* Hmph!" "Katsumi... you didn't have to blow it up like that, using your quirk in public is illegal you know?" "*Eats the rest of her ice cream* Hmph!" After finishing our ice creams I apologized to the employees about Katsumi, and they gave me their phone numbers despite my protest. Katsumi and I are now walking home but she still won't talk to me... I'll make it up to her. "Hey babe~." Ignored "Katsumi~." Ignored again "Kacchan~" She turns around blushing redder than a tomato and has an embarrassed expression on her face, just as planned now! To apologise! "*bow* I'm sorry..." "Eh?" "I knew about how you felt about me inevitably having a harem but I forgot about it. I'm truly sorry for doing something so wrong." "D-deku-sama... I know that I said I was fine with it but... *starts to cry* I-I'm not! I don't want to lose you because you're always too busy for me! I wanna sit next to you, play around with you, go on dates, ride on our motorcycles even though I can't yet! I wanna do so much with you! I don't wanna share, I wanna be the only one you love, the only one you cherish! B-but I can't... I know that... but it hurts even worse knowing I kept multiple women from their futures. I know I can accept this, but not at the moment so please... stay with me and only me for a while longer... please." As she finishes talking I'm already having a strong feeling of guilt and it gets worse when I hear her start crying more, I slowly walk closer to her and bring her into a warm gentle hug. "Listen Katsumi, Just because that it will be inevitable that I form a harem doesn't mean that I will love you any less than I already do, so there is no need to shed tears of sorrow. Save them for those tears can become tears of joy and happiness for our wedding day, our first child, and for when we become the number 1 & 2 heroes. Look at me... You and everyone else to come into our lives will be loved unconditionally and equally I promise you that, now let's go home and spend the rest of our time before UA together. So you know I'm serious when I say that I'm going to be giving you something that I won't be giving to the others..." "W-What w-would that b-be?" I lean my head down close to her ear and whisper: "My First..." After I say this her face turns bright red and then she gets a nosebleed with steam coming out of her ears.

Timeskip Narrator POV:

After Izuku and Katsumi get home Izuku puts Kohaku and Ysmir on the couch so they can sleep. Katsumi is still very red in the face thinking about how her first will go to Izuku. 'Oh my god! He wants to have sex with me! I wonder how big he is.. I know we've taken baths together because of the size of the bathroom but I've only ever seen the outline from under his towel... I can't wait!' "Hey Katsumi, could you wait here for a minute?" Izuku asks because he needs to set the mood in his room. "Ok Izuku-Sama~ but it's rude to keep a woman waiting~" Katsumi seductively says while blowing a kiss to Izuku. A minute later Izuku calls for her to enter the room and when she does she sees the dimly lit room, the candles that sparked like her small explosions, the rose petals that lead to their King sized bed, hearing the slow jazz music, and a shirtless Izuku wearing a Kitsune mask with a single white rose in the mouth of the mask, laying on the bed seductively. He purrs for her to come closer and she does so gladly. The door closes shut behind her and she hears the latch of the lock click for the deadbolt and the handle.

*🍋WARNING! LEMON SCENE!🍋*

Izuku gets off the bed removing his mask and rose before coming together with Katsumi and making out with her. Izuku doesn't hold back this time around making Katsumi moan as Izuku slips his tongue into her mouth. She slowly removes her shirt while Izuku removes his pants, leaving him in only his underwear. He pins her to the bed and starts kissing down her neck while she moans in pleasure. "Mmm~ Izu-Izuku~ don't stop~" Izuku nibbles on her neck in various places leaving hickies in his wake, slowly he makes it to her C-cup boobs and unhooks them from their black and orange laced prison. Bringing his hands up from her waist he starts to suck on her left boob while fondling the right, since her boobs are one of her most sensitive places she starts getting very wet very quickly. "I-Izuku that feels g-good! Mm! I feel like I'm gonna cum... I-I'm cumming~ Aah!" Katsumi cums through her panties and onto Izuku's leg and underwear, he gets up and removes his underwear revealing his 14 inch rod. He slowly traces down her waist with his hands, massaging her and making her feel good while he pulls off her skirt and panties showing her soaking wet pink cavern. "Well somebody's feeling good~. Izuku says seductively making Katsumi gulp in response, after lubricating his rod by rubbing it on her cavern he says. "Are you ready?" "Yes, Izuku-sama... now fuck me!" He complies by forcing in five inches, breaking through her hymen with ease. Katsumi moans in pain and pleasure as a little blood starts seeping out. "Babe are you ok?!" Izuku says concerned, Katsumi wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him, They french kiss for a minute before parting and Katsumi says that he can move. "I-I'm ok now, so start off slow..." Izuku proceeds to slowly push another three inches, kissing her womb before moving back out to start thrusting. His thrusts gradually get faster and harder as he forces more length inside her. During that time he punctures into her womb and hits it's farthest walls causing her to yell in pleasure but is quickly silenced by Izuku kissing her again tongue and all. 'He's so thick and big! I can feel him in my baby room~! Oh crap I'm gonna cum~ Mm!~!' Katsumi cums again but Izuku is still going strong. This goes on for about 45 minutes with Katsumi cumming every 6-7 minutes, she now has her eyes rolled back and her tongue hanging out while being fucked doggy style on the bed. "I-I'm gonna cum Katsumi!" "Me too~! Let's cum together~!" "Katsumi!! Guh!!" "Izuku~~! Mmh~!" *Splurt!* *Splurt!* *Splurt!* Izuku and Katsumi cum at the same time with Izuku's cum all over Katsumi's ass, back and hair, and Katsumi's all over the bed again. Her arms and legs give out as she flops onto the bed with her legs still in the air, her tongue still out and cum all over her. Izuku can still go but is too tired to so he lays down next to Katsumi and cleans up what he can with some tissues. "W-Why *pant* did y-you *pant* pull o-out~?" "*pant* I don't *pant* want to start *pant* a family with you yet, *pant* after I *pant* propose ok?" "That was *pant* amazing *pant* I'm gonna go to *pant* sleep *pant* goodnight~ *falls asleep*" "Goodnight my love."

Lil bonus stuff for you amazing readers!

Narrator POV:

That night Izuku and Katsumi fell asleep comfortably in each other's embrace. A little while later Kohaku and Ysmir open the door to the smell of vanilla scented candles, and the sight of their master/parents cuddling naked together under their blanket. They walk to the bed and turn on the TV to watch some Netflix for a bit since they have plenty of energy, after about an hour or so Shouta walks into the house not expecting to see a cute little dragon in front of her. "Well I shouldn't be surprised anymore Izuku does have a talking white tiger that does magic." "U-um... h-h-hewo... m-my n-nme i-is Y-Ysmir... I-I c-can do m-magic too..." Shouts doesn't change her emotionless face as she pets Ysmir and checks on Izuku. When she gets there she sees how the room is set and can only assume that her little boy has become a man. She kisses Izuku and Katsumi on their heads and leaves the room with slight sadness on her face. She walks back to the living room to see Kohaku moving Ysmir onto one of the heated parts of the couch so she could sleep. Shouta and Kohaku watch some TV in the living room for a bit before heading to bed. She carries Ysmir to her little heated bed and Kohaku into his, Shouta goes to her bed and falls asleep dreaming about her baby Izuku and how she wants to love him forever.

That's chapter 3! Next is the entrance exam for and the first day at UA! So stay tuned for that! You guys are awesome and thanks for all the support on this story so far! I hope you all have a great day and remember....

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 7.8K 33
In a world where only women have quirks and are the dominant gender, Izuku Aizawa is one of the only men left in the world. His main dream in life is...
63.3K 1.9K 34
'Without Mom, what really am I?' Izuku always asked himself hypothetically...now, his mother was really gone. He still vividly remembers the blood se...
5.6K 116 17
In a world where you either have a quirk or you're quirk-less twins were born. They soon realized not all men were created equal. One was quirk-less...