Sick bts

By fruityappledreams

Hello! This is a collection of bts sick fics I am writing. Some will be one shots and others will have more t... More

Sick Jimin part 1
Sick Jimin part 2
Sore throat 1
Sore throat 2
What did we eat? 1
What did we eat? 2
Sick at school
What did we eat? 3
Stuck in the rain
What did we eat? 4
Peanuts = Death (not really)
Taekook
Yoonjin travling
Little Tae
Sope
Freakin pumpkins !
Slip in the mud
Halloween
Flu ✈️
Just push through it (1)
Fixed up
Just Push Throuh It (2)
A Fever Named Scarlett
Sick Bubba (Taegi)
Appendix 1
Cars are not for Jimin (Jikook)
Jin hyung
Snow
Snow part 2
Kookie needs a rest
Hobi 💖
Mall
Jin Hyungs recovery
Jacket
Yoongles
Have my coat tiny
Namjoon
Grammy Nerves
Jin's Stomach flu
Tae's no fun tum
Faint
Whiny Jimin
Asthma

Appendix 2

6.3K 115 68
By fruityappledreams

Part two :)
Self promo: follow my Twitter @grace75298
______________

"Yoongi, Yoongi wake up." Hoseok said groggily, shaking Yoongi's shoulder.

"Hm?" The older whined, rubbing his eyes open, gazing around with confusion.

"Jimin's out of surgery. We can go to his room now." Hoseok explained, helping the tired Yoongi sit up.

"Where's his room?" Yoongi asked, slightly more alert after hearing Jimins name.

"Song misung will be showing us. She's his nurse while he will be staying here. You slept like a corpse through our entire conversation." Hobi explained, gesturing over to a woman with her hair tied back in a braid.

"Okay." Yoongi grumbled, standing up from the sofa and stretching. He glanced out the window on their way out of the room. "What time is it? It's dark out."

"It's about 5 am. I'm sorry to have woken you up, but I think being with a friend in a room with an extra bed and sofa would be much more comfortable for the both of you." Misung said, leading the boys down a hallway and into an elevator. She pressed number 3 on the button pad and stood with hands holding each other.

Yoongi leant against the elevator wall, feeling groggy and half asleep. He was trying to keep his brain asleep until he got to a bed to insure that he would pass back out. Hoseok was doing the opposite. He engaged in conversation with the nurse until they were outside of Jimins room door. The group paused.

"Jimin has been sleeping the last couple hours, as expected, and will hopefully continue to sleep until later this morning. So, I kindly ask that you keep quiet." Misung said politely.

"Don't worry about, this one doesn't talk much anyways." Hoseok joked, patting Yoongi's head.

"Hey!" Yoongi mumbled, shoving hobis hand off his head.

The nurse quietly giggled at the small bickering. She turned the door handle and lead the boys into the room. The room was fairly spacious with two hospital beds and couch that seem comfortable enough. It was completely dark except for the small lamp glowing next to Jimins head on the bedside table. Yoongi pushed his way in, running over to Jimin.

He examined Jimins unnaturally pale face, rubbing his thumb along his cheek. Yoongi felt his body relax. He was finally reunited with his special Jimin. Jimin, who wasn't crying in pain, or doubling over with every cramp. Jimin, who was sleeping soundly with his lips parted and lashes barely resting on his cheeks. Yoongi sighed, and took Jimins hand in his own, while Hoseok talked to Misung about Jimins condition.

"I'm glad you're okay now." Yoongi whispered to Jimin, even though his was 100% asleep.

"Yah, Yoongi-hyung, let's get some sleep." Hoseok said quietly, walking over to Yoongi's side. "He's doing good. He'll be able to go home soon." He commented, brushing Jimins bangs from his forehead.

"I know, let's sleep now. I already feel better knowing that's he's not afraid or panicked." Yoongi said, unzipping his jacket and lying it on a near by chair. "Who gets the bed?"

"You can have it. You had to drive us here." Yoongi offered, taking steady steps over to the sofa. "Plus you're bigger than me and won't fit on this little couch."

"What makes you think I can't fit on the couch?!" Hoseok said, slightly offended.

"Cause you're taller than me dumbass." Yoongi sassed, plopping himself down on the cushions, tucking a pillow under his head.

"Our little muchkin fits on the tiny little sofa." Hoseok cooed, kicking his shoes off.

"Oh shut up. I'm sleeping now." Yoongi grumbled.

"Okay, okay, goodnight." Hobi said, smiling as he cuddled underneath the covers.

"Goodnight." Yoongi mumbled, flipping over to his stomach.

5 hours later

"Shh, guys shut up!" Jungkook snapped, hitting Taes shoulder as he talked away with Jin. "They're all sleeping."

The four boys filed into the room with flowers, teddy bears and a balloon. They stood awkwardly for a moment, but approached Jimin almost immediately. They each took a moment to greet the sleeping boy, holding his small hand and ruffling his hair affectionately. Namjoon sat in the chair next to Jimins bed, waiting for the younger to wake.

"Should we wake those two up?" Taehyung whispered, pointing at Hoseok and Yoongi who remained passed out.

"Maybe just Hoseok, he'll be less grumpy." Jin smiled. Jungkook nodded and walked away from the window and over to the spare bed Hoseok was sprawled out in. He sighed and tapped Hobi's back with his finger tips.

"Hobi-hyuuung!" Jungkook sing-songed, shaking the older around. Hoseok groaned, hoisted himself up.

"How'd you guys get here?" He asked with squinty eyes, slightly delirious as he was just asleep.

"We drove." Taehyung stated bluntly, chuckling to himself. Hobi hummed and rubbed at his eyes.

"Did the nurses talk to you?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah they did. Has he woken up at all?" Namjoon questioned, looking over to Jimin.

"I don't think so. The meds from the surgery are probably just wearing off. He'll be very groggy and confused later." Hoseok explained, getting up from the tangled sheets and stretching with his arms in the air.

"Are we allowed to try and wake him up?" Jungkook asked, sitting down in Hoseoks previous spot.

"Uhm...Yeah. Just start by opening the curtains and talking to him quietly. We don't want to startle him awake." Hobi said, walking over to the big window that were about 7 feet from Jimin bed. He pulled up the shades, allowing the sunlight to illuminate the room.

Jungkook, along with Jin sat on the spare bed next to Jimin, while Namjoon sat next to Jimin in a chair with Hoseok and Taehyung standing next him. Yoongi grumbled, suddenly awoken by the sunlight. He shuffled around into a sitting position and looked around at the group. Jungkook greeted Yoongi with a wave.

"Good morning sunshine!" Hoseok cooed. Yoongi glared at him and messed with his hair.

"What are you guys doing?" Yoongi asked, waking up rather quickly.

"We were going to start waking Jimin up." Taehyung said.

"Oh, yeah." Yoongi mumbled, standing from the couch and walking over to where everyone was standing.

"I'll start, yeah?" Namjoon suggested. The rest of the boys nodded.

"Wait!" Jin said. "Let me get a nurse here while we do this just incase anything happens."

Jin left the room and returned quickly with Jimins nurse, Misung. She waved and stood at the foot of the bed. Namjoon asked her if it was alright to wake him and when he got the okay he got started.

First he held Jimins hand, squeezing it lightly. He ran his thumb over the back of Jimins hand and started talking quietly. "Hey Jimin. It's Namjoon hyung." He said. "Wake up chimmy, you've been asleep for quite some time. We're all here. Me, Jungkookie, Taehyungie, Yoongi, Hobi, Jin, all of us. I'm sure you would much rather keep sleeping, but we would much rather see your pretty eyes open again." The group smiled affectionately, hoping for a reaction.

Jimin's eyes moved around under his eyelids at the noise, a small hum coming from the back of his throat. Everyone looked around at each other with excitement.

"Keep going!" Jungkook cheered.

"Uh okay, good job Jiminie. You've been doing really well during your stay, and Yoongi and Hobi stayed all night! Just for you!" Namjoon said enthusiastically.

Jimin moved his head to the side, opening his mouth to lick his lips.

"He's doing really well." Misung said, smiling at the group. "Try talking about something he would like, that might help." She suggested.

"Hmm?" Jimin groaned, moving his legs and arms slightly. Everyone smiled widely.

"Jimin!" Practically everyone said at same time. They watched as Jimins eyes fluttered open for a second before closing again.

"What happening?" Jimin mumbled, feeling Namjoons hand in his, squeezing it back.

"We all came to see you." Namjoon said, looking into Jimins drowsy eyes.

"Joonieee?" Jimin said, dragging out the last syllable. He smiled like a drunk person and gazed around at everyone, greeting them by their full name and nickname.

"I feel all slooww." Jimin mumbled, rubbing his face with his hands.

"I'm sure you do. You've had lots of pain medication, you'll probably feel like this until tomorrow morning when it wears off fully." Misung explained, nodding her head.

Jimin stared for a second, utterly confused as he, first of all didn't even know who the woman was and second of all how she got there.

"Who...are you?" Jimin asked slowly, playing with Namjoons hand.

"I'm your nurse. My name Misung." She said kindly, smiling over to Jimin.

"Where Yoonie? I want Yoonie." Jimin slurred, attempting to move around to look for the older.

"Hey, Shh don't move too much. You're tum is still healing up." Hoseok butted in before Jimin undid his new stitches.

"I'm right here buddy." Yoongi said, rubbing Jimins shoulder.

"Yoonie! You're back!" The younger said, making the others around them giggle.

"I never left Jimin. I was with you the whole time." Yoongi chuckled.

"Really? Even when we, we went to the bathroom to get puppycat from the plant planet?" Jimin babbled.

Everyone looked at each other, unsure if to laugh or be extremely concerned. Misung seemed unbothered, so Yoongi continued.

"Jimin, I think that was a dream honey." Yoongi said, playing Jimins messy hair.

"But it felt so real..." Jimin pouted, gazing up into Yoongi's eyes.

"I know baby, but you know what's even better?" Yoongi said, hoping to make Jimin smile again.

"What?" He asked with wonder in his voice.

"We are going stay with all day. We can do whatever you want. We can play games, watch movies..." Yoongi said, trailing off slowly to let Jimins mind understand what he was saying.

"Yay! Let's watch.......Star Wars. Yeah." Jimin decided.

The group agreed and all snuggled down together, resting with Jimin as the movie played out.
_________

I didn't really know how to end this lol. Thanks
@astro-cancer for the request! I hope you liked it. I'm sorry if I don't get to your requests. There are many I have many screen shots.

I love you all! Don't be afraid to leave suggested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 52 1
They all had spoken regretful things in the heat of an argument before but man... this really did hit him where it hurt. Every three months or so, Ta...
46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...
723 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
209K 4.1K 72
[COMPLETED] Highest ranking: #4 on btsoneshot (15/5/18) This is my first time writing oneshot imagines but its gonna INFIRES UP YOUR MIND;) I update...