Nothing [Harry Styles AU] - D...

By graveyardstyles

THIS STORY IS UNFINISHED AND HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. "Look, Eve, what we have, it's not... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
Update

twenty seven

294K 5.8K 4.5K
By graveyardstyles

Eve's POV

The time to fulfill my promise about making Alice cupcakes arose. I had once bribed her with baking to make her go to sleep earlier than she would have liked, so now was the time to meet that promise. We were both situated in the kitchen, Alice waiting eagerly, her fingers tapping incessantly against the counter and her eyes burning holes into the tray of freshly baked cupcakes sitting in the middle of the island.

"Can we start decorating, pleeeeeease?" she whined for the fourteenth time, bouncing in her chair with excitement.

"We have to wait for them to cool otherwise the icing will melt and everything will be a mess," I explained, shaking my head at her. A look of disappointment flashed across her face, so I picked up the tray and moved it into the fridge, which would hopefully speed up the cooling time.

She looked confused at my actions, a gentle laugh slipping from my mouth, "The fridge will help them cool faster, Sugar."

We waited for another 5 minutes, Alice nearly going crazy from the multitude of bowls surrounding her containing an assortment of different icing colours and lollies, whilst the cupcakes were nowhere to be seen. The wait for the cupcakes to cool down was so mind consuming that both Alice and I didn't hear Harry arrive home, both of us jumping slightly when he appeared in the doorframe of the kitchen.

Harry's brows scrunched perplexedly as his eyes glanced over the counter, taking in the range of baking decorations until he realized what was going on, his face lighting up instantly and a grin cracking at his lips.

"You baked?" He asked excitedly, and I nodded in response whilst he took a seat next to Alice and kissed her on the cheek. "Where are they then?"

I hadn't baked for Harry in such a long time. Ever since the mixer at my house broke, I hadn't really had much motivation to do anything. Neither one of my parents wanted to replace the mixer, even though they knew how therapeutic baking was for me and how it made me happy. On the other hand, Harry had a brilliant mixer, but I never got around to using it seeing as most of my time spent at Harry's house was spending it with him.

"They're in the fridge because they were too hot to decorate," Alice spoke smartly, rolling her eyes and glaring at the fridge.

I decided to end their suffering, so I took the cupcakes out and set them in front of the two eagerly waiting family members, Alice wasting no time in grabbing one from the tray and setting to work. Harry rolled up his sleeves leisurely, eyes slowly surveying his colour and decoration choices, smiling brightly when he noticed the bowl of gumdrops sitting in front of me.

We spent the next half hour decorating. Harry was doing an impeccable job piping the icing in a perfect swirl on top of the cake, claiming smugly how he learnt the art when he got a job at a bakery when he left home. Once all the cupcakes were decorated, Harry sent Alice off into the living room with a plate of them, leaving us alone in the kitchen.

He stood slowly from his stool on the opposite side of the island, his sleeves still rolled up revealing the littered tattoos all around his wrist, a few covered by the band of his watch. Strolling until he stood in front of me, he reached his arm around me, the close contact of his chest causing me to stumble backwards, my back hitting the edge of the counter. Harry only smirked at my movements, stepping closer towards me in an attempt to trap me against the counter and himself. I wasn't entirely sure what he was playing at, I was flustered and nervous and staring at his chest.

He leant back again, creating a little distance between us and bringing a newly iced cupcake with him. He kept his eyes on mine the whole time, bringing it to his lips and biting slowly into the spongy cake, a few crumbs and a small dollop of icing catching on the corner of his mouth. He smiled in bliss as he chewed, humming appreciatively whilst swallowing his mouthful.

I glanced to the corner of his mouth, my eyes fixed on the smear of blue icing across his skin. His wet lips glistened, plump and dark pink, contrasting brightly to the pale blue smudge of sugar.

"What are you looking at?" He asked smoothly, his voice like syrup, dark pink skin curling deliciously around every word.

"You've got, um," I decided not to explain, instead swiping my thumb along his lip, and collecting the icing onto my fingertip. I showed him the evidence, Harry smiling lopsidedly at the source of my distracted concentration.

His jaw dropped slightly when I brought my thumb to my mouth and licked off the icing, taking my time in closing my lips around my finger to suck gently. It was sweet and buttery on my tongue, perhaps a little sweeter seeing as it came from Harry's lips.

"You kind of remind me of a cupcake," I spoke quietly, Harry quickly composing himself and getting his intimidating demeanor back. He took a small step toward me, reaching out to loosely grip my waist.

He raised an eyebrow, "How so?"

"Well, you're both sweet," I started, watching Harry start to grin. "You're both pretty cute too."

"I'm not cute," he quickly interjected, his fingers curling tighter around my waist.

"I beg to differ, Peach"

He growled lightly at the nickname, taking another bite of his cupcake only for more icing to smear across his lips. I could tell he could feel it against his skin, because he frowned and pouted, attempting to try and see the mess he made.

A laugh escaped my mouth, and I brought my finger to his lips to swipe the icing off again. He smiled gratefully at the help, chasing my finger with his mouth to enclose his lips around the tip, sucking the icing off my finger. His mouth was warm and wet, his tongue lapping at the spot on my finger where the icing was once smeared, my skin now completely free of the sugar.

Harry still kept my finger in his mouth, the slow drag of his rough tongue causing my stomach to drop and my breathing to increase rapidly. The dark green of his eyes had now reduced to narrow slits, the black swallowing up the entirety of the enthralling colour. I tried to pull away, only resulting in Harry biting down playfully, teeth sharp and withholding on my finger. Our gaze didn't break once, the mood somehow going from light-hearted to suggestive within a matter of seconds.

"Is there anything else?" He asked hoarsely, releasing my trapped finger from his mouth and referring back to the things I was listing off about him.

"Hmm," I hummed in wonder, "You both taste pretty good too."

Harry closed his eyes for a moment, exhaling loudly before snapping them open and taking a menacing step toward me. He ducked his head down to my ear, strands of his hair tickling softly against my cheek as his lips ghosted against my skin. He boldly pushed his hips against me, pressing the obvious bulge in his pants into my thigh.

"Oh Evie, I don't believe you've had a taste of me yet." He chided, nipping coyly at my earlobe. His breath caught in my ear, hips gently moving against my leg as he ground himself into me. I was dizzy with excitement, my head spinning and stomach fluttering in anticipation of what he was about to propose we do.

"I'll go distract, Alice," he spoke calmly, despite his erection straining in his pants and the increased rise and fall of his chest. "Meet me upstairs in 10 minutes."

**

Harry was waiting at his chest of drawers, eyes fixed on the clean surface top until I came into his room and closed the door behind me. He was in front of me within seconds, his long strides getting him across the room quickly. Trapping me back against the door, his lips pushed themselves forcefully on mine.

I groaned at the rough contact, Harry's whole body easily over powering mine, pinning me to the door and not allowing me to move. I was helpless as his hands ran down my sides, fingers curling around my hips as he kissed me with so much fervor.

"Bed... Harry," I stuttered when his lips trailed to my neck. He reluctantly pulled himself off me, grabbing my wrist and tugging me along with him till we fell onto his bed. We were a heated rush of kisses and touches as we got ourselves comfortable. I was situated on top of him, my lips on his neck and my palm gently cupping his tight bulge.

"I can't handle not seeing you for a week," Harry drawled, his head falling back to bump against the headboard. Long fingers entwined in my hair, massaging gently at my scalp as my lips tended to the warm flesh down his neck and along his collarbone. Harry winced as I sucked his skin harshly, my tongue immediately lapping against the dark bruise that was already forming.

My lips continued their path down his chest, until they met the collar of his shirt. Slowly popping the buttons one by one, his shirt fell open, revealing the smooth expanse of his bronzed chest. My mouth watered at the sight of his flawless skin, smooth and soft and stretched tautly over his muscles.

Harry's physique was so masculine. He had muscles in all the right places, and prominent ridges and lines defining his incredibly toned chest and stomach. My eyes glanced down further, staring at his deep set v-lines angling from his hips, a number of tattoos drawn all over the canvas.

The heat radiating from his chest seared my lips, my mouth continuing it's path down his chest. I could tell Harry was getting impatient from the way his hips were lifting off the mattress to gain more friction from my hand. The amount of control I had at this moment was so surreal, there weren't many times that Harry would give himself like this to me. He was always the one that aimed to please me, but I could tell that he wanted me to do just the same for him tonight.

I ceased my movements once I got to his stomach, the line of hair trailing from his navel downwards had me smirking with delight. Grinning, I brushed my nose amongst the bristles of dark hair, Harry groaning in bliss and thrusting his hips sharply into my hand.

"If you keep that up I'm going to come," he breathed, eyes drooping , his whole body absorbing every ounce of pleasure I was giving him.

"Well, we can't have that, can we?" I pondered, pressing one last kiss above the waistband of his slacks before removing myself all together.

I settled myself in between his legs, the apprehension that I had done so well in hiding started to rise inside me. My hands shakily unhooked his pants, pulling them down his thighs and from his legs. Harry watched in quiet observation, I could feel his eyes staring, gauging out my reactions and trying to think of how I was feeling.

"Evie, if you aren't ready, it's okay," he reassured, shuffling to sit up a bit more.

An uneven breath left my throat, I knew that I was ready, I just needed a little time and patience to wrap my head around the whole situation. Crawling up Harry's body, I kissed him lightly, his lips alone being enough encouragement and praise to help me get through the next task.

"I am ready, just, be patient with me please," I whispered. Harry nodded graciously at my honesty, leaning forward again to catch my lips in a sweet kiss.

"Of course."

I was so glad that Harry was so protective over me. Not once did he ever force me to do anything that I didn't feel comfortable doing, and not once did he ever go ahead with something without consent from me. I was forever thankful that he was so patient with me, and that my lack of experience and my anxiousness wasn't a put off for him.

I settled myself in between his legs again, my fingers curling around the waistband of his briefs, tugging them down his thighs. His erection sprung from the material, standing readily away from his body, and I heard Harry sigh in relief from finally being released from his restraints.

A wave of unknown confidence washed over me suddenly, and I'm sure Harry noticed the glint in my eye when I smirked at the sight of him. Here he was, lying here in front of me, cheeks and chest flushed, breathing ragged, and hips twitching. It was all because of me, I had gotten him to this point so far, my lips, my hands, my tongue, he was coming undone because of me.

I shifted lower to press my tongue flat to the base, dragging my tongue slowly up the entirety of his length before repeating the action. Harry's brows furrowed as he let out a soft gasp, everything that he had been waiting for finally happening. I alternated between licks and kisses up his shaft, Harry groaning in frustration when I didn't give him anything but that to work from.

"It isn't very nice to tease," he somehow managed to choke out. His words had me smiling in triumph, knowing that he was enjoying what I was doing helped to reinforce the idea that I was doing everything right.

My mouth worked back up until I reached the head, closing my lips around the tip. His flesh was hot and pulsing against my tongue, slightly salty and smooth as the walls of my mouth sucked experimentally. Harry's hands had curled to fists, grasping the sheets below us in an attempt to stop himself from allowing his body to act out.

"God, Eve," he muttered, jaw clenched and teeth gritting. I smiled with my mouth around him, evidently suckling him harder which caused his hips to thrust upwards, more of his shaft inching further into my mouth.

I quickly pulled off him from the sudden intrusion, taking a few deep breathes before taking him back in, my hand accommodating what my mouth couldn't tend to. My free hand moved to grasp his thigh which was tense and straining under my fingers, my thumb slipping down the inside to gently massage the skin.

I slid my lips further down him, taking him in slowly to get used to the feeling. I could feel my heart beating in my ears, coupled with the sharp gasps and groans of pleasure ripping from Harry's chest. Everything around me just seemed to help encourage me to bring him to his end. The thought of seeing Harry come undone from my mouth was an extremely overwhelming thought, something that I knew would become addictive once I had experienced it.

I could feel him swell in my mouth, growing impossibly bigger as I continued to draw him in. He was getting restless now, and I could tell that he was resisting coming to the end just to see what else I would try to do to. I pulled off him briefly, darting my tongue deep into his slit, a graveled whine cutting through the air.

"I need you to try and be still for me, okay?" I asked, looking up at him as I stroked him gently with my hand. Harry looked confused for a moment, before letting out a gasp and nodding frantically.

"I'll do my best."

I placed my hands either side of his hips, fingers pressing into his skin to give me some extra hope that he wouldn't move when I didn't want him to. I curled my lips over my teeth, closing my mouth around him again as my lips slid down him easily. I could feel Harry tense and dig his hips down into the mattress to stop himself from jostling, pleased to see that he respected my wishes for him not to move and that he was trying, just for me.

Breathing steadily through my nose, I bobbed my head as I took more and more of him in. He was so big, and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to fit him all into my mouth, but the plan was that I was going to try. I remained moving at a slow pace, making sure to swirl my tongue over Harry's skin and to clench my mouth around him, causing a string of groans to fly through the room.

I commended the amount of self-control Harry had. I knew that he was holding himself back for the sake of me, and the thought of Harry putting me before himself when it came to his own pleasure wanted me to make this even more memorable for him.

I took one final exhale through my nose, before pushing my mouth down the last of him. I was completely sure that I didn't have a gag reflex, not once had I ever gagged whilst brushing my teeth or eating, so I guess that it was a good thing when it came to doing things like this.

My nose was nearly touching his navel, and when the tip of him hit the back of my throat, Harry cursed loudly and shoved his hips forward, despite my tight hold on him. I coughed in shock, spluttering as I pulled back, my eyes watering and a string of saliva bridging between my mouth and the head of his shaft.

"F.uck, Eve, I'm sorry" Harry responded quickly, sitting up to check if was alright. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, before pushing him back to rest against the headboard and taking him straight back into my mouth again, my tongue swirling around the ridge of the head and over the silky skin.

He twitched on my tongue, Harry's hand sliding through his hair and tugging on his roots. Tightening my mouth around his shaft, I sucked as hard as I could, sliding my lips up and down him, fastening the pace to bring him to the edge. He was close, the difficulty of keeping his hips still and the struggle to draw a full breathe gave him away.

I moaned around his length, the vibrations causing Harry to finally tip over the edge. I could feel the strained muscles in his thighs and abdomen give way, warm streams of liquid missing my tongue and hitting the back of my throat. Harry didn't hold back this time, letting his body thrash against the sheets, a mixture of curse words and my name emitting loudly from his throat.

My lips moved to press kisses onto his inner thighs, hushing him and helping to bring him down from his high. When his breathing had somewhat steadied, I pulled his briefs back up his legs, Harry lifting his hips slightly so I could pull them all the way up, groaning softly as the material made contact with his sensitive length.

Edging back up his body, I carefully lay down on top of him. His eyes were still closed, revelling in the hazy aftermath of his high. Pressing my mouth to his chest, his skin was dewy and slightly salty as my tongue darted against his flesh, a clear sign of just how much stamina and self control he obtains.

"Hi," he finally whispered, opening his eyes and grinning lazily.

"Hi," I responded back, shuffling further up his body to run my hands through his hair. He groaned appreciatively at the sensation of my fingers combing through the slightly damp strands.

"That's impossible," he said after some time, lifting his hand to drag his finger along my jaw.

"What is?" I asked, slightly bemused at his choice of conversation.

"There's no way you've never done that before," he said in awe, running his thumb across my lips.

I puckered my lips slightly, kissing the pad of his thumb, "I haven't done it before, you're my first."

"That was incredible," he let out a breathe, smiling fondly at me. "You're incredible."

He leant up to kiss me, winding his hand around my neck and pulling my head down so he could rest back against the pillow. His tongue pushed into my mouth almost instantly, sensually stroking my own, the taste of him still evident in my mouth. We lay like that for a while, in a tangle of heated embraces and lazy kisses, until Harry realized that we had left Alice alone for quite some time and that I realized I needed to start heading home.

*****

heeeeey

please vote if you enjoyed this chapter- I really really really appreciate it! Also comment too on what you thought :)

Also just a future warning there will be scenes with bondage and things along the same line as that so yeah heads up. (won't be until later on though sorry)

but yeah, it was nice seeing you, enjoy your day and I hope you liked the chapter

love youuuu xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 40.3K 172
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
278K 17.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
858K 33.3K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...