Stuck in Naruto?!

By PanaceaCaix

Hi my name's Ann! and I am obsessed with the anime Naruto... Welp! dat's all I have to say! COME JOIN ME, TH... More

I'm in Naruto?!
My chakra nature
Prophecies and Friends
Naruto
Time Travel
School
A day with Naruto
Killer Fangirls
New teams and Akatsuki
Why they kidnapped Ann
New Chaputar
Issue's
With the Akatsuki
I'm back in Konoha
Misunderstandings
Fighting to graduate?!
Fighting Neji
New Chaptah
How I waste my time in this generation
I'M SORRY IF DIS CHAPTER IS CRINGY FOR YOU!!
Chunin Exam: Begin!
Chunin Exam: Part One
Chunin Exam: Part Two
Chunin Exam: Part Three
Filler
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Filler
Filler
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Ariadne

5.8K 263 108
By PanaceaCaix

MIGHT Gai-Sensei's! POV
My team and I were scouting around the different parts of the villages closest to us. It was a mission assigned by Lord Third.

Apparently, a child named Ann, disappeared years ago... only to come back again with the same age and looks.

I remember her... she was the presence from long ago. If she seriously didn't introduce herself as an ally to the village... we could've seriously put her in custody, just for the safety of the village.

"Gai-san! Look!" One of my team members called out to me as he pointed over to a bunch of trees. "What happened?" I questioned, speeding over to him.

"An old lady! She's bleeding all over!" I narrowed my eyes as an old lady was revealed. She was weakly leaning on a tree trunk, and her breaths were ragged.

Horrible. Who would ever do such a thing..? To an old lady at that...

"Pl-please..help..m-me," She cried. "P-please! I-I beg yo-you."

I walked over to her. "You're fine now," I comforted. "Can you tell me what happened to you?" I asked as I crouched down to her level. She was seemingly short for her age, and she also somehow had puffy cheeks.

Sort of like a chipmunk...

She cried even more. "T-they hu-hurt me!! I-I wa-was left here t-to die!"

I nodded. "I see." I stood up again. I don't know who "they" are but maybe we'll be able to help this poor woman. Once she's alright, maybe she'll be able to know if Ann has passed by here. "Medics! I believe you know what to do."

But that's just a slim chance.

"Yes, Gai-san!" The medics on my team rushed towards the old lady. "She has many broken bones and her lungs aren't working too well," A medic stated as he observed her condition.

The old lady coughed. "It wa-was them!" She rasped. "Who is them?" I questioned.

She shook her head. "I do-don't know.. I only s-saw them we-wearing th-these weird cloaks."

Weird cloaks?

"Can you describe the cloaks and if possible, the people who did this to you?" I asked as I took out a small notebook.

"I-I guess so."

Ann's POV
Hey guys! Glad to see you here!

Currently, I'm still in session with this extraction of my tailed beast! Ain't that fun?

I stared blankly at the rocky ceiling as bored thoughts circled around my head. I was so bored that I even asked myself, "How many leaves would fall off a tree in one day."

God, I was just that bored. I guess its' because I got used to the pain. The feeling of a powerful, very powerful vacuum cleaner just sucking off your chakra doesn't really leave you with a pleasant feeling.

But like I said, I got used to it.

"You've gone quiet," Pein stated. I did my best to turn my head to him even though my bones and muscles were screaming, "Don't do it, fool!!"

"Want me to continue singing?" I questioned, taking a deep breath afterward. "DOEGOPA NEOUI OPPA NEOUI SARANGI NAN NEOMU GOPA--"

"No, shut up," Pein said.

"Where the hell does she even get the energy to sing?" Sasori questioned, his deep voice echoing all around. But it wasn't as deep as Pein's though, like damn!

"Sasori!~" I called out. "This song is for you!!"

3rd POV
Sasori's eyes widened. "WHAT?! I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU SING---"

Ann pretended to act hurt. "I'm so sorry.." This made the Akatsuki members shocked since they've never heard Ann say that before.

That was until she started singing again. "BUT IT'S FAKE LOVE FAKE LOVE FAKE LOVE!!"

Sasori growled. "You wanna die, brat?!" Suddenly, silence was heard.

"My.."

The members raised a brow as they expected another song. And they were right.

"BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS!--"

"Okay, that's it!!" Sasori went out of his position and dashed towards Ann.

"Sasori!!"

"Eh?--EURPGH!!" Ann made a grunting sound as she tried to spit out the gag that Sasori had just shoved into her mouth.

"That'll teach you to be quiet," Sasori grumbled, heading back to his original position.

"Sasori," Pein called out. "Don't do that again. You could ruin the whole thing."

Sasori took one last glance at Ann before nodding to Pein.

"Good. Now get back to position."

Naruto's POV
I walked out of my apartment as I held my wallet in my hand.

Time for Ichiraku Ramen!!

I happily walked down the halls, only to pass by my neighbor's front door.

It was Ann's.

I took a glance at it with sad eyes.

Where could she have gone?

Did she really leave the village?

Thoughts and questions invaded my mind, though it will only be left unanswered.
I turned away from her front door and continued walking forward.

Ann...

She'll come back.

It's only been a few weeks since the mission with Zabuza. I feel sad that she wasn't able to experience it, but I'm also happy about it... I don't want her getting hurt.

I held my head up high, and the stupid smile I always wore, stayed glued to my face.

Gai-sensei's POV
"Black cloaks, you say?"

The old lady nodded, "Yes, they were filled with red clouds of some sort."

"I see."

I leaned on the wall and tried to think about who they were. They could be bandits! Or con-men! Or rogue ninja's! Or--

"Uhm, Gai-san." I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me turn to them. "Do you think it's the Akatsuki?"

Ohh, yeah, them. I almost forgot.

I nervously laughed. "Oh, yes! Of course, I did! Ahahha!!"

The old lady stood up. "Thank you for your help," She smiled.

I gave her a thumbs up. "It's no problem. Well, we'll be heading off now."

My team and I prepared to take off again, only to be stopped.

"I didn't have enough power..." The old lady mumbled. "But, now I do..."

My eyes widened as I felt the same presence from Ann, since years ago.

I turned around, only to see the old lady start to dissolve into dust. But she didn't disappear... instead she started forming into something that resembled a dog.

"I know you are looking for my host," stated the wolf.

Its eyes shone a bright green light that was filled with revenge, "Take me with you."

I held out a hand, stopping my other members from attacking.

"You're not dangerous, are you?" I questioned as I prepared to take out a kunai if needed.

The wolf growled. "I have a name, it's Ariadne," It--I mean she glared.

"Mind telling us why you were pretending to be a beaten up and bloody lady?" The Jounin behind me asked though he sounded kind of pissed.

Ariadne growled more. "Fool! I was not pretending!" She looked to the side.

"I didn't have enough strength to disguise myself into something more.... compatible."

I raised a brow. "You're a tailed beast?"

Slowly, I prepared to battle if necessary.

"Let's just go with that," Ariadne stated. "Though, I will not attack you since I need to find my host."

She took a deep breath. "And as embarrassing, as it sounds, I will need your help in doing that."

"Gai-san, is this really okay?" the Jounin whispered from beside me.

I thought about it for a few minutes. True, she would be helpful in finding Ann. It would make the mission much easier, no doubt. But.. what if she suddenly attack us or some sort?

Huh.. wait...

From what I could remember, Akatsuki is a group that gathers all the 9-tailed beast's. And if Ariadne is a tailed beast then...

Ann is a jinchuriki?!?!

It's possible that that's the reason why Akatsuki came to Konoha... they took Ann for her tailed beast!

But, another thing is that Ariadne isn't really part of the "Kidnapping of the tailed beasts". Hell, I'm sure no one knows that Ann has a beast inside her!

Am I the only one making theories here?!

"Fine, we'll head out now," I said, unconsciously. If Ariadne is looking for Ann, then we must be on the same boat, right?

Ann's POV
"Oi, Pein! How come this is taking longer than usual?!" Hidan whined.

"This is a waste of time," Kakuzu added.

Pein silenced them, "Enough. We'll take out this beast soon enough. Be patient."

"I'm gonna jinx that!" I screamed against the gag. "I will!!"

"Hah! No, you won't."

Cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 29.2K 43
❝SHE CHANGED ME FOR THE BETTER, AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER IN RETURN.❞
89.4K 3K 29
As a child Mika always dreamed in becoming a powerful ninja. But what happens when she falls in love with the wrong person? Will she leave her brothe...
3K 104 12
It's a tough world out there, people come and people go. As for Gaara, people always left. But soon he had gained someone, someone who cared, someo...
1.1M 39.3K 53
Hey~ I'm Kuroi. I have a voice in my head that's been there since I can remember, a wolf the size of a car, and I'm a Narutard. While watching the an...