His Best Friend

By janiel_seavery

"you'll always be my bestfriend" he stared in my eyes as i pulled my hand away "then why did you leave me in... More

Chapter One

Introduction

6 2 0
By janiel_seavery

August 30th, 2016

Daniel🦒
I've got some top secret
Information.
Meet me at the diner?

Ivy🍃
Ok be there in ten.

    Hey, I am Ivy. Daniel has been my bestfriend since... Well forever. His mom and my mom were besties in high school. Turn around to nine years later they were still friends and were blessed with Daniel and me. To clarify I am one day older. I thought I would just put that out there. Yeah, I guess I wanted to see the world more than he did at the time. Though that kid is definitely more talented.

Daniel is a freaking musical prodigy. He could be his own symphony. He can play the cello, guitar, ukelele, oh and you definitely can't forget the kazoo. And the list goes on and on and on and on strangers waiting... oh um sorry got a little carried away there. Anyways basically he is really smart,
funny, kind, oh and did I mention talented. Well, he is. I am the complete opposite. I am smart I will say that is one thing we have in common. We also both love to sing, though I can't play a dang instrument to save my life like he can. I also love to do art. But I am completely different when it comes to the kind part. I am the type of person who isn't afraid to hit a bitch if I have to, but Daniel still loves me.

You know Daniel and I tried that whole try to date your friend thing because we were really close, but that didn't work out really. The spark or whatever wasn't there like in those movies on that one channel. We kissed and immediately laughed afterwards, yeah we decided that we were way better off best friends.

Anyways enough about me and let's get back to the story, shall we.

  I got out of bed because... you know what I don't have to explain myself to you. You're a teenager you understand. But if you really want to know I am just very lazy. Anyways I went to go change.⬇️

After I got changed I ran downstairs grabbed my keys and left. When I arrived at the diner Daniel had already ordered our usual order, A large basket of fries and two Vanilla milkshakes. We both don't like chocolate. It's too sweet.

"So what is this top secret information?" I asked very, very curious.

"I am going to be straight to the point with you. I am moving to LA. I got this offer to be in a band with four other guys." Daniel said.

When he said "straight to the point" I didn't think he was going to stab the point of a dagger into my heart. I mean we have been through this before when he was on American Idol.

"Oh my God, I am so happy for you." I ran around the table to hug him. I mean I am happy for him, but he just got back from Idol. "When are you leaving?"

"Three weeks." Now he just shoved that dagger farther into my heart.

"Wow, that's um... not a long time from now." I tried not to look sad, but I was defeated when a tear slipped out of the corner of my eye.

"I swear they are happy tears." I said putting my hands up in the air. He just laughed.

"Yeah, sure they are." He said sarcastically. "And I plan on spending all three weeks with you."

"Good, because you were going to anyways I would make you. You don't just come back from Idol and then leave again." He laughed.

After we finished our milkshakes we went back to his house. When we got there I was greeted by Keri his mother.

"Ivy it's so good to see you. You guys are just in time for dinner, please come sit." She hugged me, and then Daniel dragged me over to the dinner table. What is wrong with this child we just ate like ten minutes ago. Although it was just fries.

"Ivy, honey would you like to stay the night." Keri asked.

Before you dirty minded people get to thinking anything, we have been having sleepovers since my mom died. And where's my dad you may be wondering, well he is always on some business trip and leaves me with a thousand dollars to last me. Usually, I just take the money and stay at the Seavey's house.

"Sure." I always have extra clothes here for this exact reason. Well, maybe not for an exact reason, but for sudden plans to sleepover.

After dinner, we watched UP 

we cuddled as Russell found the bird Kevin 

~time skip brought to you by Jachary~ 

i woke up in a cold sweat as i shot up, i looked around and saw Daniel laying down on the floor 

I grabbed my phone and checked the  time it was 4:36

i rubbed my head and got up to get some water 

as i put the glass in the sink i felt arms snake around my waist and i flinched and punched someone

"owe what the hell" i looked down and saw daniel laying there holding his nose 

"oh god sorry Daniel you scared me, i d-didnt know it was you"

"its okay ivy" he rolled his eyes sarcastically 

his phone suddenly lit up the room and it read "Jack 🍜"  

He looked at me before he got up to answer it I lightly heard him talking 

"Hey jack" "yeah I told her" "3 weeks man i know" "yeah yeah" "okay bye man see you later" he 

he walked back into the room and looked at me again 

"come on lets get some sleep i have exciting things for us to do later today"

he grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs to his soon to be old room 

He gave me his hoodie and I put my pajama pants on ⬇️

As soon as I got done changing I went and laid in bed and I felt his arm wrap around my waist 

"Good night best friend I love you"

I chuckled at his comment 

"I love you too haha good night bestfriend" 

~Time skip 3 weeks brought to you by corbyns scar~

Mrs. Keri dropped me and Daniel off at the airport so we could say goodbye 

It was the day he was going to join a band 

I couldn't lie and say I was happy, because my face said it all. 

"I'm going to miss you" I screamed as hot tears ran down my face. 

Daniel quickly pulled me in for a hug. 

"Hey hey hey babe it's ok I'll always be here you know that right?" 

He asked 

"Ah" I responded all muffled because my face was in his chest 

He pulled away and kissed my forehead 

"Flight 2309 is now boarding repeat Flight 2309 is now boarding" 

"Ok bubs I have to go I love you"

"I love you too" 

He started to let go when I whispered something 

"Don't forget me giraffe." 

He turned and a smile appeared on his face 

"Never little kitten" 

I watched as he slowly walked towards his gate and out of my sight as I sunk to the floor crying watching my best friend leave me 

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned it was a guy around my age. 

"Hey are you okay?" 

"Yeah my best friend is just uh leaving to be in a boy band" 

"Haha well uh can I get your number I'm new around Portland" 

He held up his phone 

"Uh yeah sure" 

He smiled which made me smile  

"By the way my name is Skylar, Skylar Winston" 

"Ivy, Ivy Perez" 

We said our goodbyes and Mrs. Keri came and picked me up. 

It's only been a hour but I already feel my world turning upside down 

~to be continued~ 

wc-1384

posted~ 12/16/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
49K 1K 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
288K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
1.2M 57.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...