The New Cop

By penpal2626

Joe West gets a new partner at the station. Everyone thinks at first this rookie is a boy but are shocked whe... More

Chapter 2: S.T.A.R. Labs
Chapter 3: Karaoke
Chapter 4: Hotwing?
Chapter 5: Like a Prayer
Chapter 6: I Hear You Call My Name
Chapter 7: Pissed Beyond Belief
Chapter 8: Lay All Your Love on Me
Chapter 9: Meet the Family Part 1
Chapter 10: Meet The Batfamily Part 2
Chapter 11: See You Again
THAT'S NOT HEALTH
Chapter 12: I'm Crazy and I'm in too Deep
Chapter 13: I Can Get You Back
Chapter 14: I'm Back
Chapter 15: A New Hero
Chapter 16: Married?
Chapter 17: So This is Love
Chapter 18: A Twisted Telling of Aladdin
Chapter 19: Roy
Presentation
Chapter 20: Family
Chapter 21: Awaken Me
Sorry no chapter but this is worth reading i swear
Chapter 22: A Newer Older Feeling
Chapter 23: Home
New story
Update about the Prequel
Chapter 24: Act My Age
Chapter 25: Pretty Blues
IMPORTANT NOTE!
Chapter 26: S.T.A.R. of the Show
Chapter 27: Connor's Son
Chapter 28: Let's Get Together
Chapter 29: Marry Me Ricky
Chapter 30: Nights Change
Prequel and Sequel

Chapter 1: New on the Scene

642 20 1
By penpal2626

Ricky P.O.V.

I heard about a transfer to Central City and I immediately offered to go. Gotham was a sad city and I needed a change of scenery. Joe West one of the top cops had lost his partner and I was going to be the new one. I walked into the CCPD with a new found confidence. I walked to the Captain's office to see an older looking man in front of the desk. 

"You must be officer Ricky Grayson. We thought you were a male cop." The Captain said.

"Well, I'm not. My name is Rochelle Grayson Ricky is a nickname." I said crossing my arms. Why did this always happen?

"Captain! There was shooting down near Jitters!" One of the cops yelled slamming the door open.

"Get Allen, I hope you're ready for your first assignment Grayson." I nodded my head and ran out grabbing my badge and hopping in the car with Joe.

"Barry will be here in a second," Joe said when we arrived. I looked at the body which was covered in fresh blood. his neck looked purple.

"He looks like he was chocked then shot." A person from behind me said. I turned around and saw a brown-haired man. "You must be the new cop. I'm Barry Allen."

"Ricky Grayson," I said shaking his hand.

"Welcome to central. Looks like a meta did this. Someone really strong."

"His neck looks broken. Doesn't have to be a meta. I've caught a number of people in Gotham who can break a neck."

"It isn't just broken. It's crushed as well."

"You're smart Allen," I said squatting next to him. 

"You are too for a rookie. How old are you?"

"Nineteen, I got out of college at age seventeen. I was a child genius." I said shrugging.

"That's fascinating, you might be smarter than everyone at S.T.A.R. labs combined. How about I take you there when the shift's off?" He asked.

"I've always wanted to meet the people behind S.T.A.R. Didn't Harrison die a while back?" I asked confused.

"Yeah but there are still some people there," Barry said leaving the corpse. 

"I can imagine," I said with my blue eyes striking lightning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 125 20
barry is in a mission with his team and team arrow that was in gotham and barry sees a broken woman who villain but barry doesn't think she pure evil...
9.3K 140 10
Iris asks Barry to be the fake father of her child Nora but he soon catches feelings #4 in Norawestallen as of March 2nd
52.5K 1.4K 33
Please read. When Ben Valor and his daughter Emelia are forced to leave the burning remains of their world behind, how will they cope with a new one...
115K 2.7K 46
Book of the Is It Love? series, and This Is Love. Be sure to read those two before this one, otherwise it won't make sense. ?