Adopted by BTS

By IhateHalmin

Semyoul is a hated child.She has beauty that is indescribable,so her parents were jealous of her.She is beat... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 1

2K 46 20
By IhateHalmin

"Why are you staring at me you selfish, ugly ass brat?!" The mean ass lady screamed.

"I don't know! When does school start Mom?" Semyoul internally rolled her eyes.

"Don't call me mom, it's embarrassing! It starts tomorow!" Her mom screamed.

Semyoul sighed to herself, walking back to her room.

Semyouls POV*

Yeah...that just happened.I don't understand why my mom and dad don't like me...But I know they still love me,I know they do,I'm their daughter.Anyway,I am in fourth grade this year, and I am excited because I finally get to meet people! That sounds weird maybe to you, but for me it's a life long dream. You see, I have been home schooled my entire life. I have never been allowed to go outside,to the store, to the park, basically anywhere that isn't home, I have never been. I have never met a person besides my parents and sister. That's why I'm so excited for tomorrow! I feel lucky to have this life.

****Next day*****

Semyouls POV*

Where do I go? This is my first time being in public before...especially at school with a bunch of new strangers. At the moment, I'm walking down the hallways, or at least I think is a hallway, and trying to find the office to know where to go. I found a door with a silver door knob. Maybe that's the office?

I touched the doorknob with my right hand and was about to turn it, when someone grabs my hand and pushes me down.It scared the lights out of me!

"And just who are you?! You think you can run around out school?" A boy glared at her.

"I'm new, genius." Semyoul rolled her eyes.

I stood up quickly and grabbed my bag. He just looked at me like I had a worm sticking out of my nose or something.

Bihar: What's wrong with you?Are you nuts? You have been walking around the school hallways for the entire class time alone looking for the office, when it's right down the other hall?!

"Well...what are you doing? You were alone,too! I'm sorry if I confused your slow, robot brain! Now if you would excuse me,I need to go to the office."

"Excuse unaccepted! What makes you think I'm alone?! I'm not the one walking down hallways like an idiot!" Bihar rolled his eyes.

Se

Bihar: Wait,what?! Your not allowed to have friends?!That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard you say,and we just met five minutes ago!

Semyoul: I know...it's pretty dumb...but it's true...

Bihar: Wow...come out guys,its clear.

Then all of a sudden two other boys come out from behind some metal box looking thingies and stand behind the one I was talking to.

Bihar: Well...I'm Bihar,and these two are my friends.

Semyoul: Nice to meet you all. I'm Semyoul.

Paxataka: I'm Paxataka.

Youngario: I'm Youngario.

Bihar: The office is right there,Semyoul.See?Wow,she was right when she said she was bad at directions...

Semyoul: Where?

Then Paxataka and Youngario burst out laughing for about three minutes straight.Bihar just stood there with a straight face.

Bihar: Come on,lets go.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the office that was exactly where he had pointed at two minutes ago!That was so embarrassing!Oh well...

Semyoul: Oh,thank you goodbye!

Bihar,Paxton and Youngario: Bye! See you at lunch!Or whatever class we have with you!

I watched as they disappeared before going into the office.Sigh,you can do this!Just go in,and hope and pray to god it doesn't turn into a total disaster!I walked in,and asked politely for my schedule,and the secretary gave it to me.That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.Suddenly,the bell rang.It got crowded in the halls.I saw everyone in the cafeteria,so I figured it was lunch time.I went and got in line.The line eventually got short,so I got my lunch tray and sat down at a table alone.Then Bihar,Paxataka and Youngario stood up and walked all the way across the cafeteria to sit down with me.

Youngario: Hey,did you get your schedule,or did you have trouble opening the door knob?

Bihar turned over and gave a big smack on the bag of Youngarios head.

Youngario: Ow!

Bihar: Shut up.

Paxataka: Anyway,did you get your schedule?

Semyoul: Yes.It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Youngario: You don't say?!

Bihar gave him another wack on the back of Youngarios head again.

Youngario: Ow!

Bihar: Shut up.

Paxataka: Stop it both of you!

Semyoul: I agree.

Paxataka: What is your home room class? Bihar,Youngario and I all have different home classes.

Youngario: Thank god.

Again,Bihar gave Youngario a good smack on the back of his head.

Youngario: Ow!

Bihar: Shut up.

I started laughing at the two,and got my schedule out of my back pack.

Semyoul: Um....I'm in 3rd home room first...

Bihar: Okay,so we have class together first.

Semyoul: I have 1st home room after that...

Paxataka: That's me!

Semyoul: And last,I have 2nd home room...

Youngario: Unfortunately,that's me!

Bihar smacked Youngario on the back of his head,again.

Youngario: Ow,stop doing that!

Bihar: Shut up.

Bihar: Semyoul we have ten more minutes to eat before class.

Semyoul: Okay...

Everyone ate,including me.Now we are just chatting for 8 more minutes.

Paxataka: Hey Bihar?

Bihar: What?

Paxataka: Why are those girls coming near us?

Bihar: Oh dear lord....them again...Youngario this is the perfect time to use your smart remarks.

Girl 1: Hey boys! Why is this freak with you?She is so ugly!Oh my god my eyes are bleeding from her beauty!>~<

Youngario: Beat it,pip-squeak!

And the girl looked like she was crying,and ran away.Then the bell ring.

Bihar: Lets go,Semyoul.

Semyoul: Okay...

We left to 3rd home room,while Paxataka and Youngario stayed in the cafeteria.I'm sure they went to class a little after we left though.Class is so boring.Thank god it only lasts 30 minutes long.We only have 1 minute left.YAY,the bell rang!Recess time is what I heard others talking about.What is recess?Is I a punishment?Apparently not,or else the kids wouldn't be so excited about it.Apparently it's a time to play around and get rid of energy.Everyone was running around and playing,except for me.I was just standing around with a straight face,not knowing what to do.Then all of a sudden Bihar,Paxataka and Youngario came over to me.

Bihar: Wanna play?

Semyoul: What's play?

Paxataka: Oh wow...

Youngario:.............

Bihar: I actually need to go,I have detention.

Paxataka: I actually need to go,I have to scold Bihar for getting detention!

Paxataka grabbed Bihar by his right ear and brought him inside as he was scolding him,and after that I could not predict what had happened.All I know is that once they left,it was awkward between Youngario and I.We just sat down on the monkey bars.

Youngario: Do you not like me?

Semyoul: What do you mean?

Youngario: You don't talk to me!

Semyoul: Well that's just because I am shy,and I am quiet.

Youngario: Tsk...typical.Your not shy or quiet,your just like every other girl.Your not special,you don't care about anyone else but yourself.

Semyoul: Okay...

Youngario: What do you mean 'Okay'?Are you admitting it or something?

Semyoul: No,but if believing that makes you happy,then I will not stop you.

Youngarios POV*

Wow...she is far more interesting than I thought...I don't know why,but I got up from where I was sitting and got up the high climbing bars where she was sitting and sat by her very close.Out of nowhere she told me everything,and I mean alot of everything.Maybe not everything,but as far as I could tell,she told me everything she knew.

Semyoul: I am the hated child in my family.Sorta.Based on how my parents act towards me.But,I know they still love me,deep inside their hearts.I have a sister that is one year older than me,that also hates me.I sometimes get beat,yelled at,and punished.But I still love them.I have been home schooled my entire life,and this is my first time ever being in public,since I was born.I have never been out of my house to go to the store,outside,to the park,no where.This is my very first time.I have never met anyone besides my parents and my sister,until today.I have been told by my parents,that no one wants to be around me,nor be my friend,and that I will die alone.I believed them.But one day our neighbor accidentally through a baseball in my bedroom window,and came over to apologize and we sorta became friends,and when he left,my parents said I am not allowed to have friends.So that's why I don't talk much.I think that you,Bihar and Paxataka don't really care to be my friends.It takes a while to get used to having friends.

Wow...now I feel like a jerk...

Youngario: Hey,I'm sorry about asking you so many questions and being a jerk.

Semyoul: It's okay,Youngario.

Youngario: Now believe me when I say this,okay?

Semyoul: Okay...

Youngario: I truly want to be your best friend.

Semyoul: Okay.

I held my hand out to her.

Youngario: Friends?

Semyoul: Friends!

To....

Be.......

Continued......

Please don't be a ghost reader, at least comment something so I dont delete this book😥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
53M 376K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
53.2K 2.5K 17
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !