The Dark Lord

By kate_hy

Ington,a vampire town where humans and human vampires are seen as unclean is the home of Ava, a human vampire... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1:Your Worst Nightmare
Chapter 2:Not falling for Vador
Chapter 3:An Assitant
Chapter 4:Scared of Him
Chapter 5:Call Me Vador Again
Chapter 6:What's Your Thing?
Chapter 7:Art Exhibition(I)
Chapter 8:Art Exhibition(II)
Chapter 9:Dying to be yours
Chapter 10:Vador is bad for you!
Chapter 11:Starting to like you!
Chapter 12:A Visit from Jadis
Chapter 13:She has to leave
Chapter 14:Time will tell
Chapter 15:You shouldn't be here
Chapter 16:Aiden is in love with you
Chapter 17:I"m Addison
Chapter 18:Mature Content
Chapter 20:The Real Queen
Chapter 21:Shared soul
The Dark Lord's witch

Chapter 19:The Shield

1.7K 126 4
By kate_hy

"How are you Aleister," Jadis laughed.

"I should have known it was you Jadis. The audacity to cross me, I should have know you had something up your sleeve." Vador said.

"What did you think?that I would stay quite after the death of my grandmother? Did you actually think this day wasn't going to come!"

""Wait! Adrestei was your grandmother? Wow,how were you able to fool us for so long!"

"Do not underestimate the power of a dark witch. You underestimated us for so long Vador!"

"You cannot win this warJadis"Aleister said calmly.

"But I'm going to win this time around.How are you both still so calm,you should be begging! "Jadis screamed.I will destroy you and take over the empires!"

"I think I've actually heard this so many times you know,"Vador smirked.

"I've got the protector Aiden," she said showing him the merged necklace"Without It you're just Aiden,a weakling,powerless and foolish vampire.And as for you Aleister,I expected more from you.This is disappointing. I can't believe you let Vador bring a human vampire into the royal house,under your nose he fell for her they could produce a dark witch!I will destroy her first."

"You shall do no such thing!," Vador shouted trying to get out of metal chair. "If you have been keeping up with me,you would know that i am  no more referred to as Vador but as Aiden! And it is certainly not a form of weakness but strength."

"Your vampire strength won't help you with this one sweetheart. It's covered with holy water,if you keep trying so hard you'll end up hurting yourself." Jadis laughed "You change your name for a day and think you can change your soul just like that. No sir!"

"Shit," Aleister murmured."Why are you even doing this Jadis?"

"You killed my grandmother Adrestei and my brother Lucas." Jadis laughed."You even had the audacity to fall in love with a mere human vampire Vador. You were meant to fall for Vandora! It would have been easier to get rid of your. She loves you so much and gave herself to you,she's slept with you so many times ,yet you think she doesn't deserve your love. Damn you dark lord! I can't believe I actually pulled this off. I fooled the dark lord and all the council members."

"Do whatever you want to me Jadis but you dare not touch Ava," Vador spat.

"You still have the strength to threaten me," she said using a rod to hit his head."There's no escape Vador. The empires are covered with illusions spells only the protector and a shield can break so if I were you I would think carefully before talking I've also got the protector so don't try to be wise on me and oops the shield isn't even born yet," Jadis laughed.Your weak human vampire is probably out there somewhere thinking she can escape her fate.Ah pathetic,her death would be the sweetest to watch. Your dear lords,Matthew, jack and the elders aren't even in the kingdoms anymore. This is your end dark lord."

****
"Something is wrong,"Ava said"There's magic everywhere,"

"Yes. I'm seeing so many objects right now.I know it's a spell." Emma replied.

"Ava can you still see normally?" Addison asked.

"Yes I can and you?"

"You Can?wow. This means something and of course I can see properly,I'm not just some snake. I and Emma cannot get affected my illustration spells because of how strong our soul have gotten.We can't make it out of the empire,we should just go back to the royal house,"

"Call Alizon,she did say we would see again. I think this is the time."

"Perfect,"

"You called for me?"

"Alizon. There's an illusion spell everywhere and I think Vador is in trouble.What can we do?" Ava asked.

"Vador is in trouble love and so is every vampire in all empire. Apparently Jadis is a dark witch and has been tricking us all,she's probably torturing Vador now and only You save him Ava. You're not just a mere human vampire.You're the shield and I can only stabilize the vampires but I cannot break the spell as illusion spells are usually strong.Jadis outdid herself this time."

"That snake! I knew something was wrong with her. You said I'm the shield? But how,"Ava laughed "it's impossible."

"I speak only of what I know child."

"If Alizon says you are the shield then you better start believing it Ava. Alizon is always right, no wonder the gem didn't burn you when you touched it with your bare hand. I knew you were different Ava. This is your chance to prove to every vampire that you're not just some mere human vampire."

"Yes child,your first assignment is to go to the human world first to save Matthew,jack and the rest of the elders.Jadis took them there to burn under the sun,if you don't go fast they really won't be fine." Jadis said.

"How will I free them?" Ava asked in confusion. I don't even know what to do and again the sun must have gotten them paralyzed."

"Your sweat Ava." Emma blurted out.Thank Goodness I listened to mom and read a book about the shield a long time ago. It was said that a sweat from the shield can break whatever effect the sun has on vampires."

"Good job doggie. Now hurry Ava and come back with everyone of them. When you get back you go to the royal house to destroy Jadis. Once she's destroyed,her spells would be useless.Remember if you want to gain your visibility you mustn't let her hurt you in anyway."whioomnko," Alizon said stretching her hands towards Ava "I just made you visible again. I will now take my leave.Be brave my child,everyone is counting on you.Alizon said kissing Ava on her forehead and disappearing.

"That was really helpful. No pressure at all." Ava said laughing crazily.

"Doggie?" Emma laughed.

"Ava,Emma,now is not the time to be sarcastic,"Addison replied. " common I'll telepath us."

"There,there they are," Emma said as they appeared in the human world.

"They can't move Ava," Addison said.
"Is the sun affecting you?"

"Avan!" Lord jack called out. "Thank the lords you're here. We need your help,where is Vador? Jadis isn't who she claims to be. Wait Isn't that Ava? What is she doing here. I thought Vador got rid of her."

"I really don't like you all too," Ava sucked in "but now is not the time so please shut up and let me do my thing."

" yes I'm aware of the fact that Jadis tricked us all,Vador is presently in trouble and you will be saved but not by me." Addison sighed.

"What do you mean your thing?" Lord Matthew replied.

"So who's going to save us then? This thing?" Alanis asked pointing at Ava

"I am just going to ignore the fact that a really stupid old vampire called me a thing. Now,how am I gonna get sweaty?"

"Jump up Ava. Keep jumping" Emma replied.

"Got it," Ava said rubbing her sweat on their heads."

"What we are actually free! She is the shield?"Alanis asked in shock.

"Yes she is,"Addison replied.

"Wow," Lord jack said.

"Impossible,how is that possible?,she can't be the shield. Not a mere human vampire like her"Marcus said.

"She literally freed you all,the least you can do is be appreciative,"Emma said standing up for his sister "how does it feel? The person you all wanted to get rid of is the one who came to your aid."

"How is a dog speaking so much sense?" Lord Matthew sighed. "On behalf of the council members,I apologize to you Ava and I thank you for coming to our aid."

"It's all for Aiden Ava replied"Come with us now we have work to do in the northern empire,"

"Yes let's go.Lord jack said."We have to hurry,Jadis has Mary and I'm scared of what she might do to her."

"See this dark lord," Jadis said holding up a bottle for Aiden to see with Vandora behind her.

"Holy water," Vador scoffed.
Holy water is a water that can be used to make vampire weak and vulnerable,after pouring holy water on a vampire you can easily kill them with a sword or stake.Since holy water was no good to vampires it was completely gotten rid of in all the empires. Jadis must have gone to the human world to get it. Holy water also affected dark witches which is why Jadis is all covered up.

"Don't hurt him Jadis, a deal is a deal," Lady Mary said walking in after Vandora.Vandora got initiated by Jadis the day lady Mary was asked to live in the royal house and lady Mary well she was manipulated but wasn't intinitiated yet.

"Oh shut it," Vandora replied"He's mine,"

"Will you two shut up," Jadis shouted."He doesn't even feel anything for any of you."

"We shouldn't kill him," Mary spat."we decided not to."

"You'll also be killed Mary,if you want to keep playing savior," Vandora replied."Your story ends here Vador. This is your punishment for not loving me as much as I love you."

I've been trying to figure out my shit,I made it guys!Oops Jadis is a dark witch and so is Vandora.I'm so proud of my girl Ava,I won't be surprised if vador dies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 0 1
The existence of vampires have always caused chaos. What happens when a vampire hunter meets a lord suspected of being a vampire? Will she kill him...
273K 4.3K 12
Nathan is Bella's twin brother. While Bella's got her secret vampire family, Nathan's got a secret of his own. He's a little. He regresses from 2-4...
15.1K 349 29
She was having dreams about him since she could remember; it would usually only happen twice a week. But when Evie starts to dream about him every ni...
9.6K 707 53
This is not happening. I just can't go back there. That was the worst part of my life that I want to forget. This is not happening. I kept thinking t...