I AM (Persona 4) Discontinued

By RollzAlmighty33

Vengeance or Forgiveness. A teenager boy witnessed the murder of his family. He secretly trains from his adop... More

CAST
1:Saviors Arrival part 1
2:Saviors Arrival part 2
3:A Bully's turn to suffer
4:Shadow World part 1
5:Shadow World part 2
6:Yosuke's Shadow
7:First Victim
9:Saving Yukiko part 2
10:Saving Yukiko part 3
11:The Basketball club
12:Hanging out with Marie and Nanako.
13:Gaining trust and respect
14:Girls can be better
15:Golden Week
16:The talk, the meeting and the exams
17:The second Victim
18:Saving Kanji part 1
19:Saving Kanji part 2
20:The dream and the team
21:Hanging out with Chie, Nanako and Yukiko
Author's Note
22:Unexpected Words
23:The warning and a new team member
Character's Bio 2.0
24:Motorcycle License
This is the final last time I'm doing this.
We have a winner
Author's Note
25:A favor for a friend?
Author's Note
😁😃
26:Motorcycles and numbers
New Book
27:The school camping trip
Last New Book for the year
Who should it be?💕
28:The Third Victim
Winner
29:Saving Rise part 1
I'm Remaking this book

8:Saving Yukiko part 1

247 12 8
By RollzAlmighty33

Jackson's P.O.V

Today there's no school 'Thank God' and Yu promised that we'd meet up with Yosuke to discuss about the midnight channel.

Yu and I went to the living room to find Nanako watching TV.

"Oh morning." Nanako greeted us.

"Good morning." Yu and I greeted back.

"Where's your dad?" Yu asked.

"He left already. He said he'll be back late." She told him then looked at our attire.

(A/N:Yu's outfit.)

(A/N:Jackson's outfit and yes Jackson has a tattoo the cross on his forearm. Why u may ask well that will be answered later in the chapter. Enjoy.😁😁😏.... I DID IT AGAIN WITH THE DAMN FACES I NEED HELP!!!)

"You going out?" She asked.

"Yeah we are but we're just gonna hang with our friends." Yu said.

"Yu you go ahead I'll stay with Nanako." I told him.

"Don't worry about me. I can hold down the fort." Nanako told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her and she nodded.

Nanako then changed her cartoon channel to the weather channel.

"We should have clear skies today thanks to our high pressure system that will be moving in through the day." The weather lady said.

"It will be sunny. I should probably go dry the laundry. Go have some fun." She said with a smile that can melt anyone's heart.

"Okay thanks." Yu said to Nanako.

"Take care Nanako and don't let strangers in,okay?" I asked her.

"Okay." She said.

Timeskip(A few minutes later.😁😁😏)

We were at Junes waiting for Yosuke, I had my headphones on playing Michael Jackson 'Stranger in Moscow.' while Yu was making paper birds.

"Narukami, Miles!" Yosuke called out.

We turn to see him running to us hiding something behind him.

"Hey hey hey." Yosuke greeted.

"What kept ya?" Yu asked him.

"I found something cool right in my back yard. Check these boys out Ha Ha!" He yelled in excitement.

"Cool!" I yelled in excitement.

'I have a problem with weapons... I blame you dad.'

"Uhhh... Yosuke are those..." Yu then got interrupted.

"Relax they're just fakes, go on Jackson pick your poison." Yosuke told me.

"Give me the katana." I told him.

"But then again I'd be a badass with both." He said then licked the katana.

"I've just come across three suspicious teenage boys holding a couple of swords."

We turn to see a officer walking towards us taking out handcuffs.

"Hey, officer." Yosuke greeted but the cop quickly cuffed him.

"You will be coming with me kid." The officer said to Yosuke.

"Wait, wait, this isn't what it looks like we weren't doing nothing. We were just messing around my buddies and I are huge sword fans." Yosuke told the cop.

"Speak for yourself." Yu told Yosuke.

"There are the delinquents." A pair of officers said coming towards us.

We saw more cops coming our way causing Yu to sigh and I to facepalm.

Timeskip(Two minutes later.)😁😁😏

Yu and Yosuke were already in the police car and I was next to get in. Before I got in I looked at the crowd of people and raised my fists.

"This is not justice! We're innocent teenagers! Fight for us!" I yelled and everyone stared at me.

"Wow, y'all are crap." I said then saw Chie in the crowd and I waved at before I was shoved in the car. I saw Yu and Yosuke looking at me with this face.

"What?" I asked them.

Timeskip(Thirty minutes later.)😁😁😏

We were at the police station.

"Dammit, what were you guys thinking?" A Detective said to us.

"Don't go around starting trouble if you two weren't Dojima's nephews, trust me you two and your friend wouldn't be getting out of here so easily." He told us.

"Sorry this happened." Yu apologised.

"Yosuke." A voice called out.

We look to see it's Chie.

"What are you doing here?" Yosuke asked her.

"It's Yukiko." She said.

"What's wrong?" Yu asked.

"She's gone missing." She told us.

"WHAT!!!" Yu, Yosuke and I yelled.

"She was definitely home last night I checked but since then no one has seen her at all. I've asked around everywhere." She told us.

"Oh we already know about this. Yukiko's family asked us to start looking for her." The detective told her.

"She... your friend?" He asked Chie.

"Yeah." Chie responded.

"Have you ever seen something unusual lately? Did she seem bothered by anything?" He asked her.

"Like what?" Yosuke asked.

"The murder at the Inn that's where Miss Yamano was staying before the incident. Seems Yamano was such a high maintenance guest that Yukiko's mom collapsed from the stress of keeping her happy. So there's that." He said then looked around.

"See some of the guys have a theory. The rumor here is Yukiko's hiding out cause she did something to get back at Miss Yamano to avenge her mother." He told us.

"Oh come on you think Yukiko is the murderer!" Chie yelled at him.

"Relax it's just a theory." He told Chie making her mad.

"Well it's lame!" She yelled charging at him.

Just in time Yu and Yosuke caught her and held her in place.

"Chie!" Yu called out holding her back.

"Calm down." Yosuke said helping Yu hold her back.

"Jackson a little help here." Yu said.

I then walked up to Chie and looked her in the eye.

"Don't worry Chie everything's gonna be alright." I told her then karate chopped her neck causing her to be unconscious.

"Thank you for the info detective... " I stopped waiting for him to tell me his name.

"Adachi." He said.

"Thank you Detective Adachi." I said turning to him and saluting him.

I then took Chie from the guys and carried her.

"Lets go." I said and we left the police station.

Timeskip(A few minutes later.)

We decided to take Chie to her house and wait for her to wake up.

(A/N:Hold up I didn't make the faces... it's a miracle.😁😁😏. I did it again! I'm sorry I'll shut up now.😢😁😁😏)

Once we reached her gate she started waking up.

"Hey guys she's waking up." I alerted them and they came closer to us.

"Wakey wakey Chie." I said shaking her a bit.

She then fluttered her eyes open and looked around then locked her eyes with mine.

"Hey you gave us quite the fright back there." I told her smiling and she smiled back.

She then jumped from my arms and landed on her feet. She then looked at us with a very serious face.

"Listen up guys. We have to save her." Chie told us.

Timeskip(Honestly I don't know.)😁😁😏

We decided to go to the Shadow World to search for Yukiko. Teddie could smell her location and he led us to that location. We are currently standing in front of a huge castle.

"Didn't we... see this place on the midnight channel last night?" Chie asked.

"I think you might wanna stay out here Chie." Yu suggested.

"Nah she ain't staying she's coming with us." I told him.

"Yeah I'm going in there." Chie said with determination.

"Teddie... is Yukiko in there for real?" Yosuke asked.

"There is no doubt about it. My nose is even locked on to her scent." Teddie said then Chie just ran into the castle.

"Hey don't go running off on your own!" Yosuke yelled at her but she ignored him and kept on running.

"Dammit." Yu said.

"(Sigh) Women." I said then chased after her and the guys followed.

Timeskip(Two minutes later.)😁😁😏

We been running after Chie and she's still far ahead. Good thing there's no danger around... 'I spoke too soon.'

Shadows start forming above us but Chie doesn't see them and keeps running.

"She doesn't even see it, she's blind without her own pair of glasses." Yosuke said.

"You guys ready?" Yu asked us.

"Yeah let's do it." Yosuke said.

"Yeah let's destroy everything." I said smirking.

"Persona!" Yu yelled.

"Lets go Jiraiya Persona!" Yosuke yelled

"HaHaHa Persona!" I yelled.

Izanagi was slicing every shadow into nothing.

"Well done sensei." Teddie congratulated Yu.

"Jiraiya!" Yosuke yelled and his persona was blasting the shadows but missed... a lot.

"Yosuke you still have a lot to learn." Teddie told him.

" Man all I get is crap from you!" Yosuke yelled at him.

"You know what to do. Blast them away!" I yelled.

My persona took care of the rest of the Shadows.

"Such incredible power." Teddie commented.

"Lets go." Yu ordered and we ran after Chie.

Timeskip(A few minutes later.)😁😁😏

We finally found her but she wasn't alone, she was arguing with her shadow.

"Hey Chie you alright?" Yosuke asked her.

"No just stay there don't come near me! It's lies no it's all lies." Chie said holding her head.

"You're not safe!" Yu yelled.

Then Yu and Yosuke ran up to her but their path got blocked by shadows. More shadows showed up and Teddie ran away.

"Dammit." Yu said.

" There's too many." Yosuke said.

Chie then falls on her hands and knees.

" No you're wrong." She whispered.

"Are you really gonna continue to ignore me. Pretend I don't exist." Her shadow said.

"Shut up your aren't real, you aren't real!" She yelled.

" You gotta be strong." Yu told her.

"She's lying she's a liar! That isn't me!" Chie yelled.

Her shadow then started laughing like a manic and transformed into this.

"I am a Shadow of you're true inner-self." Her shadow said.

"Well guys it's time to kick some ass! Let's go." I yelled.

To be continued...

By the way the tattoo explanation, next chapter... probably.😁😁😏

Stay tuned for more.

Vote,Comment and Share.

I'll see y'all soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 67 6
When Akira Kurusu saves a woman from an enraged drunken man, who's intentions were far from civilized, he accidentally injures him and soon sued. His...
22.2K 364 14
After his time in Tokyo, a new mystery unfolds in the sleepy town of Inaba prompting our hero to investigate. However the Investigation Team catches...
5.2K 57 13
After the events of Persona 4, Rise and Naoto are both struggling to adjust to a life without their leader, Yu Narukami: Rise has lost her new boyfr...
2.4K 23 9
The Shadow Operative led by Mitsuru Kirijo was sent to Inaba to investigate the reappearance cases of Apathy syndrome. There they teamed up with anot...