The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 34

15.9K 599 182
By shenu20

*Jungkook's pov*

We heard a car pulling into the car-porch and waited patiently inside for them to get inside knowing that Tae is here with her. 5 minutes passed and still they didn't get inside.

"Why aren't you guys coming inside?" I mind-linked Tae impatiently. And instead of receiving a answer he walked in with a puffy eyes Shenu. As soon as I got a glimpse of my mate I pushed past everyone who were on their way to her and pulled her into a tight hug, burring my nose into her neck to inhale her scent.

"Thank God you are okay!" I mumble into her cold neck. She gently remove my hands and pushed me away avoiding my hurtful look. I felt a pang in my chest when she avoid my skin-ship when I willingly offered that. I stared into her eyes to find any emotions on them, but they were empty as her blank face. Something is feeling odd with her gaze. Instead of talking to any of us who were worried sick about her, she ignored all of our stares and walked towards to the corner of room where Yunna stood guiltily avoiding her gaze.

"What you did was understandable. I killed your mate. So you took your revenge." She said simply and Yunna's head snap towards her instantly as soon as she said those words. There was a look of surprise on Yunna's face. Even I am also surprised with her words. We all hoped for a rude comment or worst a punishment for her behavior since that old sweet girl is no longer in her. But what she said just now proved that no matter how cold she tried to behave there is still that little sweet girl hidden underneath her cold mask. "But that jerk doesn't deserve it Yunna. That's what make me angry. He didn't even think about his own mate when he wanted to mark me." She said as her face harden with those words. "I know how you feel now. But you are lucky that bastard is dead already. Cause it's hurt more when your mate reject you than seeing him dead. Trust me I know that feeling very well. I am living through it. So you are lucky." She said last part with a sad chuckle. My heart tighten at her words and my wolf howled inside my body.

"Shenu I-I am s-so-" Yunna trailed off with tears but couldn't get a chance to finish it since Shenu butt in.

"Save it Yunna. I know you are already regretting what you did. But I am not in a mood to frogive you." She said coldly and turn towards us. "I want to tell you guys something." she said with a serious face.

"What is it baby?" Jin hyung asked softly stepping forward.

"I just talk to the alpha now and-"

"Why did you call the alpha?" Jimin butt in stopping her in mid-sentences and received a hard glare from everyone.

"There is lot going in my life right now. I am tired of all of this and I need a break for a while. And I still have to talk to my parents about this were-wolf thing and find out about my wolf. Beside I need to shift more to avoid getting my wolf sick, but I can't shift into my wolf in other wolfs presence since I still can't control her better. She make others submit to her." she said with a tired face. " So I need to shift more away from all the were-wolfs and learn to control my powers." 

"What are you trying to imply Shenu?" I asked impatiently and my words came out harsh. I know already where this conversation is going.

"I am trying to say is that I am going to visit my parents for two weeks." She said with a sigh

"You are leaving?" Yunna asked in a soft voice with wide eyes and received a short nod from her. Yunna opened her mouth to say something but she stopped her.

"It's not because of what you did today. I need this break."

"No you are not leaving anywhere!" I said sternly stepping in front of her within a split second. She glared at me and tried to say something but couldn't as Suga hyung butt in.

"Look petal I am agreeing with Jungkook this time. We can't let you go. If you want to shift more go deep into the woods with Jungkook and shift. He can help you to learn how to control your wolf since he is the only one that wouldn't submit to you." he dead-panned. Everyone nodded their heads agreeing with him except Taehyung.

"And what about my parents oppa? Should I just simply call them and say 'Hello mama I got a were-wolf mate when I came to Korea and his rival kidnapped me. And when he tried to kill my mate I got angry and became a were-wolf to kill that jerk'?" her statement made all of our mouths shut cause what she said was correct. She need to talk to her parents.

"I don't care about that. You are not leaving anywhere and that's final." I said raising my voice to make my point. No matter how much her words made sense, I still can't let her go.

"And why is that? Give me one good reason that why should I stay Jungkook?" she asked folding her arms over her chest. Those words caught me off-guard and I opened and closed my mouth like a gold-fish without knowing what to say. She scoffed and turn to walk away.

"Because you are my mate. The strongest alpha's mate!" I said stopping her on her track. She turn towards me with narrowed eyes.

"Correction! Your unwanted mate. The strongest alpha's unwanted mate." She said highlighting the unwanted word. "So I am doing a favor for you Jungkook. I am giving you a break from this bond even it's for two weeks." She turn back to walk away.

"ANGEL CHRISTINA!" I yelled making her freeze in her spot. Her whole body tensed and she clenched both of her hands by side. Suddenly Tae stood in front of me in a protective stance covering her body from me.

"Go inside pumpkin! I will handle this." He mumbled softly looking at her over his shoulders. I growled at his disrespect and tried to step forward but Tae grabbed my hand gently and looked at me with pleading eyes. Shenu ran away without a word or sparing a glance at us.

"What was that?" J-hope hyung asked staring at Tae and soon all of us looked towards Tae questioningly. He released my grip and sighed.

"Don't ever use her real name Jungkook." He said making all of us more confused. "That name was given to her by her birth father who abandoned them when she was just two years old. She got bullied lot because of that and she hate her real name for that cause that remind her of him. She used to hate men. But she wanted to change and that's why she decide to start a new life when she came back here. But look where she end up in?" he said with a sad smile. All of us looked at him with mouth hanging ajar. Never in our life we knew something like this about her. "She will only use that name the day she would be able to forget her bitter past. And to happen that she has to be happy and feel loved by someone special." he said looking into my eyes like telling me that it has to be me. Yes it has to be me. But look what I am doing? Instead of making her feel loved I am making her life miserable. I destroyed her new start and made her new life a living hell. What kind of a mate I am?

**********

*Shenu's pov*

As soon as I closed my room door I slide down into the floor letting down the tears I hold for long. The name that rolled out from my mate mouth broke all the walls I built around my heart to cover my emotions. It trigger up all my buried memories. I closed my eyes and recalled what happened in the park before Tae arrived.

*******

"Jewel you said that I can wish for anything related to mates and that would come true?" I asked my wolf.

"Yes Angel! I don't know how? But I think that may be a special present from moon-goddess." she confirmed making me sigh in the thoughts of what I am about to do.

"Then I want to give everyone new year presents." I said making my wolf raised her head in confusion. "I want to give mates for Seguli and Yunna." I said and Jewel tensed as she heard Yunna's name. "I want Jin oppa to become Seguli's mate."

"And what about Yunna?" she asked cautious.

"I killed her mate Jewel." she tensed at my words. "An eye to a eye Jewel. So a mate to a mate." I said and she growled at immediately. "Are you crazy Angel?" She snapped at me for the first time.

"What do you want me to do Jewel? What do you want me to do? I am tired of all these shits. I don't see a future in our bond Jewel. Jungkook doesn't want me and ha made that clear. He is letting us stay by his side simply because he wants a Luna. If we didn't show up Yunna would have become that Luna for sure Jewel." I snapped back making her lower her head. "And what will we do when the pack need a heir? Are we going to make a child with him without love like a breeding machine?" she whimpered at my words. "He hates us because we are his mate. So Yunna deserve a chance Jewel. Please Jewel. I can't any more. I want to let go. Please!" I pleaded her and she whimpered more. Both of us spent minutes crying and finally she agreed with me. I revealed a deep sigh and prepared myself for next words I am gonna utter.

"I wish Jin oppa to become Seguli's mate and my mate to become Yunna's mate."me and my wolf utter in the same time with my heart shattering into peaces with each words.

I hope I wouldn't regret this. This is for the best? Yes! This is for the best!

*******

I felt so warm and comfortable in someone's embrace. My wolf is walking back and forth in my mind wagging its' tail giddily. I took a deep breath and instantly my nostrils filled with the scent of chocolate and lavender. My eyes snapped open as I realized the scent and the sparkles in my body. My sight met with a rock hard bare chest and I raised head to see Jungkook's peaceful sleeping face.Am I in his room? I looked around and found out that I am indeed in his room. When did I came here.

'He carried you here last night?' Jewel said in my mind. Why? That's the first thought came into my mind and as sensing what I am about to ask she answered. 'Since we are going to leave his mate instincts kicked in last night. So he wanted us close to him.' I nodded my head understandingly and slowly slipped away from his grip. I tip-toed to the door and this time I was able to successfully escape without waking him up.

**********

"Oppa you are acting like I am going to leave for ever." I said patting Jin oppa's head who was hugging me like there is no tomorrow while silently sobbing into my embrace.

"I am going to miss you baby! Please come back soon and make sure to call me everyday." He said and broke the hug kissing my forehead. I then walked into Namjoon oppa and hugged him.

"Take care sis. Make sure to shift occasionally since you are gonna be away from your mate to keep your wolf healthy." he said once he released me from the hug. I then hugged Jimin oppa and J-hope oppa who were whining like little kids whole this time. The next person was my over protective cousin.

"You better come back petal. Other wise I would personally come there to drag you here and  lock you inside your room making sure that you wouldn't be able to leave us ever. he warned earning a chuckle from me. I nodded my head at him and kissed his cheek which he would allowed only for me to do. When I walked towards Seguli and Jisoo the both threw themselves into me making me stumble back a little as I lost balance for a second there.

"Oh! Relax guys I would only be gone for two weeks." I said wrapping my both hands around them. They came this morning to bid me good-bye.

"I don't know my women instincts telling me that we are gonna miss something. Like we wouldn't be able to see our sweet little friend again." Jisso mumbled into my neck. I tensed at her words cause those words were true.

"Relax guys! I will come back!" I said 'but not as the same person' I thought that part to myself. Yes I would come back, but not as their luna but as someone else. Someone that they would never imagine I would be. I broke from there hug and walked towards the last person I have to greet. Whole this time he stayed in the same place like a statue with a blank face. There were no emotions on his face. It was completely blank. I walked towards him and stood in front of him awkwardly glancing at his blank eyes. My mate! Jeon Jungkook.

"Hmm... Bye I guess. Take care!" I said awkwardly not knowing what to say and stared into his eyes waiting for a reply. But he didn't he just stared into distance lost in his own world. He looks like a dead person. His eyes are empty like mine were yesterday. With a deep sigh I turn around and walked towards the door with Tae trailing behind me holding my luggage.

"Don't leave!" I froze on my spot when I heard those barely audible  words leaving his mouth. Did he just say that or am I hallucinating it? I stood glued in my spot waiting for him to say something but it never came. I think I imagined that. I took an other step and that's when I heard those words clearly.

"Please don't leave." I slowly turn around and what my eyes met with, broke my heart. There stood my cold-hearted mate with tear filled eyes. He look so broken and pain was clear in his once empty eyes. My heart tighten at the sight. The strongest alpha is looking so vulnerable today.

"I have to Jungkook!" I said softly. I need this break. I wouldn't be able to make my mind if I stayed with him. I already made the decision and there is no backing away now.

"Why?" he asked depressed as tears streamed down his face.

"We both need this break from our bond Jungkook. It would help both of us to figure out our feelings." I said trying my best to hide my tears.

"I don't want you to leave me Shenu. You are my mate and my wolf want you near to him." he tried so badly to reason out to stop me. Of course it's still about his wolf.

"It just the mate bond that making you want to stop me Jungkook. There is nothing else. That's why I am giving you a break from that bond to realize what exactly our relationship is, Even it is for two weeks." And soon for ever I thought last part for myself. Suddenly he knelt down making everyone's eyes widened.

"Please Shenu don't leave! Give me some time to figure out my feelings." He begged me with tear filled eyes.

"That's what I am giving you Jungkook." I said with a small sad smile and walked towards him. I slowly knelt down matching his eye-level and cupped his cheek in my hand staring into his painful, tear filled eyes. I never wanted to do this. But both of us need this cause we would never be able to do this again. With that thought I slowly leaned in and placed my lips on his soft lips. He was shocked at first but slowly closed his eyes and started moving his lips on mine with me in sync. He wrapped his hands around me and pulled my body closer to him deepening the kiss.

I title my head to the side giving him more access to the kiss. Both of poured our longing, sadness and pain into it. Tears ran down from our eyes wetting both our lips making the kiss taste salty. It was a slow, gentle kiss both of us trying to savor the moment. I broke the kiss first pulling away from his lips and I immediately missed the warmth of his lips on me. I slowly stood up looking deep into his eyes. His eyes followed my every move.

I didn't miss the pain look on his eyes when I pulled away and stood up. I have to do this. This is for both of us good. I looked into his eyes silently apologizing for leaving. I am surprised that Nick didn't throw up a big-drama about this. My wolf whimpered at the thought of him.

"Good bye Jeon!" I said and bent down to kiss his forehead as a good-bye kiss. And with said that I turn away without sparing a second glance at him to walk away. Like that I leaved him there on his knees. I leaved him. I leaved my mate. But I will come back Jungkook.

I will come back as truly who I am!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.4K 46
"You know what jungkook... just leave me alone..." "No hyung... you know that i cant do that specially because~" "NO!!! I told you i will not... wil...
1.8K 239 10
It's said when in love one hears church bells,violin, trumps even.... But I heard whole orchestra... "My name is Jungkook! People said that the alpha...
885K 50.7K 78
"A moonwolf doesn't have a mate... then why do I have a mate? Even if I do have a mate then why is it him?! Why Jeon Jungkook-- the person I fucking...
547K 18.5K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...