Just a little Sweet

נכתב על ידי swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 8

1.7K 77 63
נכתב על ידי swettyslove

Please Vote ❤️

Betty POV:

I woke up still feeling mad at my idiot brother. I know he wants the best for me but at this point I'll be living alone. No pets, no nothing, the only friend I'll be having is my bed.

I groan and pull myself out of bed. I walk to my closet and pull out a long sleeved white shirt and a floral skirt. I quickly but those on while I chuck my old clothes into my laundry hamper.

I walk into the bathroom and put on a necklace that Sweet Pea had gotten me ages ago, I love him, majority of the time. I brush my hair and put my hair into a cute messy bun. I walk out of my bathroom and put on my vans.

I decided Sweet Pea needs a little payback for what he did yesterday.

I decided I was going to pour a glass of water all over him to wake him up, and I'd do it when we have five minutes to leave the house so he doesn't have time to dry his hair. Am I evil? Nope.

I made myself some breakfast and made sure that I didn't wake him up, he's going down.

It started getting late and there was five minutes before we usually left. I think he'll actually be happy with this surprise, he always says he wants to sleep in, I'm giving him what he wanted.

I got a glass out of the cabinet and filled it up with cold water out of the fridge, I wanted to make sure he felt it.

I quietly walk into his room and smirk to myself. I love you little bro.

Betty: good morning Sweety! I say with a giggle as I poured all the water over his face.
Sweet Pea: what the fuck Betty. He yelled at me.
Betty: payback asshole. And you have three minutes to get ready, don't be late. I say with a smirk.

I decided while he's getting ready I'd quickly sneak out of the house so he didn't murder me.

This is the only day I will ever run to school, or even just run in general. I arrived at school and saw Jughead, Fangs, Toni and a couple other Serpents. I walk up to them and greet them with a smile.

Fangs: hey Betts. He says while hugging me. I hug him back.
Betty: hey guys. I say with a smile.
Jughead: where's Sweet Pea? He asked with confusion as we usually always come at the same time.
Betty: he'll be here soon. I say with a smirk. As I said that their eyes moved to behind me. I turn around and saw Sweet Pea walking up to us. I smirk.

Toni: what the hell happened to you? She asked while she looked at his hair.
Sweet Pea: this monster. He says while looking at me.
Betty: who? Me? I asked. He wasn't impressed.
Jughead: okay what actually happened? He asked with a smirk.
Betty: okay so a guy gave me his number last night and Sweet Pea ripped it up. So I poured water on him this morning. I say.
Fangs: that seems fair. He says with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: how- he began to say before I noticed Jughead was holding his water bottle. I took it out of his hands and poured it all over him to shut him up.

I wonder if the Serpents will protect me from Sweet Pea trying to murder me? Just a thought.

Sweet Pea: Betty I'm not a fucking pond that needs to be refilled, stop throwing water at me! He yells. As he said that Fangs and Toni got out their water bottles and voluntarily gave them to me. I laughed and poured it all over him. He's drenched.
Sweet Pea: what the fuck happened to Serpents stick up for their own? He asked angrily.
Jughead: well there's also the rule that we look out for Serpents family sooo. He says.

Sweet Pea: this is war. He says as the bell goes.
Toni: good luck. She says to me with a smirk.

I walked to my locker while laughing. I got out my stuff and met Archie, Kevin and Reggie in class. They were sitting at the back and I took a seat next to Reggie.

Kevin: Betty where the hell have you been? I have the most amazing news. He says excitedly.
Kevin: Moose asked me out. He says with the biggest smile.

I'm so glad that Moose took my advice and asked Kevin out. They're going to be such an adorable couple. I know how much they like each other, they deserve to be happy.

Betty: oh my god Kev that's amazing! I say excitedly for him.

The teacher walked into class and I had to turn to the front. While she was explaining something I began to whisper to Reggie.

Betty: Reg you need to ask Josie out. I say to him. He gives me a look like I'm insane.
Reggie: what Betts, no way. He says back.
Betty: she likes you. I say. He turns to me with a shocked expression on his face.
Reggie: as if. He says.
Betty: she told me. I say.
Reggie: Betty I swear if you're lying, I wil kill you. He says. I roll my eyes playfully.

The bell soon rang and Moose joined us in the lounge, Reggie went to find Josie. I'm so happy that they're all finding someone that makes them happy.

Soon both Reggie and Josie walked into the student lounge. They both had smiles on their faces.

Betty: hello love birds. I greet them. Reggie smirks.
Reggie: we're together. He says with the biggest smile.
Betty: I'm happy for you guys. I say in reply.
Josie: thanks B! She says gratefully.

Kevin: now all we need to do is find Archie and Betty someone. I let out a laugh.
Betty: as if. I say.
Reggie: come on Betts, you're pretty, you'd get any guy. He says supportively. Josie nods her head agreeingly.
Betty: well try to find someone that my brother will actually approve of. I say with a chuckle.
Archie: that might be a bit harder to do. He says making us all laugh.

The bell soon rang and I headed to class with Archie. We went to each other's lockers and then went to class and took a seat next to each other.

Archie: you know they're probably thinking of ways to get us dates right now? He says while turning to me.
Betty: I'm pretty sure Kevin has been waiting for this moment. I say making both of us laugh.

Throughout the lesson we talked about how bored we were and how that by lunch they'll have a plan in mind on how we can find ourselves some dates.

The bell soon rang and we walked into the cafeteria and all our friends gave us a look. Me and Archie look to each other and smirk, already knowing that they had planned something.

Kevin: sit. He says with a smirk. Archie and I let out a chuckle but do as he says.
Betty: so what torture are you going to put Archie and I threw? I asked.
Kevin: glad you asked, we're all going clubbing tonight. He says as they all grin.
Archie: seriously? He groans.
Reggie: absolutely Andrews. We need to get you two into the dating game. He says.
Betty: yeah about that, my brother gets mad when a guy gives me their number, I think telling him I'm dating a person will end up with someone dying. I say to them.
Josie: lie then. She says casually.
Betty: it's impossible for me to lie to him. I say.
Moose: well you gotta learn. He says.

This is going to be a long night.

The bell soon rung and once again I headed to my class with Archie.

We step into class and take a seat next to each other as we complain about going clubbing tonight. Clubbing is fun once in a while if you're their with friends, but when you're doing it to find a person, I don't know, it just seems weird.

As the second bell rang, indicating that everyone should be in class I heard the sound of foot steps coming into our direction. I then hear the chair next to me being pulled out and sat on. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see that it was Sebastian. I let out a little sigh and look up to Archie. He gives me a soft look, saying with his eyes that everything will be alright. I really hope so.

Sitting next to him felt so awkward and filled the room with thick tension. We were the only ones who could feel the tension I bet.

I really, really like him. The way he acted on the first night I saw him, he was such a sweetheart. He was kind and soft, not to mention how cute the nickname that he gave me is, kitten. Even thinking about the nickname made me feel so warm. The way that he cared for me and went slow, making sure that I was feeling comfortable.

Now he's changed into a fuck boy. He talks to every and any girl, it hurts. I don't want to like him but I do. Every time I see him with a different girl it breaks me down. Why do I have to like him?

The bell soon rang and through out class Kevin had sent a message to all of us saying that we had to meet at the club at 7:00 pm.

I walked out to my locker, as I pulled out my bag someone slammed my locker closed. I look up and see that it's Sebastian.

Shit! Where's Sweet Pea when I actually need him?

Betty: can I help you? I ask while crossing my arms.
Sebastian: Betty can we please talk. He asked desperately.
Betty: what's there to talk about? I ask.
Sebastian: us. He says.
Betty: there is no us. I say while looking into his beautiful blue eyes.
Sebastian: Betty, I want there to be an us, I really like you. He says with softness in his voice.

Those words that fell from his lips made my heart begin to beat out of control. I urged so long to hears those words, from him. But that still doesn't take away the hurt of him flirting with other girls. If he really liked me why wouldn't he just say so, instead of talking to random girls and making me feel so worthless.

Betty: then why did you flirt with those other girls? I asked with hurt in my voice.
Sebastian: kitten... That was all he managed to say. He had no reason.

As it was getting awkward I heard the sound of heals walking down the hall. It was Josie. I must thank the angel watching over me.

Josie: Betts get your ass home now so you can get ready to go clubbing tonight. She says.
Betty: yes ma'am. I say making us both laugh and begin walking to the exit. Leaving Sebastian standing there.

Josie: so what's going on with you and that guy? She asked.
Betty: nothing. I say. She nods her head.
Betty: so far. I mumbled to only myself.
Josie: pardon? She asked while still looking in front of her.
Betty: nothing. I say with a smile as we head our separate ways.

As I walked home I felt an overwhelming amount of sadness wash over me. He admitted he wanted something to happen between us but he couldn't tell me why he had been flirting with other girls. All I want is for him to be open with me, is it to much to ask?

I arrive home and walk threw the door. I saw my brother sitting on the couch. He saw me and said hi. All I wanted right now was to hug someone, so I guess that's him.

I take a seat on the couch next to him and wrap my arms around his torso. I rest my head on his chest and sigh. He instinctively wraps his arms around.

Sweet Pea: are you okay? He asked me softly. I shake my head against his chest.
Sweet Pea: do you want to talk about it? He asked supportively.

I really wanted to tell him because I trust my brother the most out of everyone, but I was scared he'd go into overprotective mode.

Betty: if I tell you I want you to stay calm. He nods his head.
Betty: there's this guy I like, he said he likes me and wants us to be something but I've seen him flirting with other girls. I tell him.

I wasn't really looking for him to give me advice, and he knew it. I just needed to vent to someone before I bursted into tears.

I slowly unwrapped my arms from him and he did the same.

Betty: thanks for letting me vent. I say to him.
Sweet Pea: I'm always here for you, okay? I nod my head.

I began walking upstairs so I could find something for the club.

Sweet Pea: Betts. He says making me stop half way up the stairs and turn around to face him.
Sweet Pea: who ever this guy is, he doesn't deserve you. He says sincerely. I give him a small smile.

I walk up the rest of the stairs and into my room. I look threw my wardrobe to find something that would show off a lot of my body because if I didn't Kevin would literally come to my house and pick out all the sluttiest things I owned. I pulled out a strapped crop top that had black and white strips. I also picked out a pair of shorts that matched the top.

I quickly strip out of my clothes and put my new clothes on, I look in the mirror and thought I looked okay so I headed downstairs.

Sweet Pea saw me and raised an eyebrow. He hates when I wear crop tops.

Sweet Pea: should just go out naked. I heard him mumble. I let out a laugh.
Betty: I love you too little bro. I say while getting a drink out of the fridge.
Sweet Pea: if anyone's little it's you Betts, I swear a miniature horse is bigger then you. He says with a smirk as he's proud of his insult.
Betty: you're so mean. I say to him.
Sweet Pea: but you love me anyway. He says with a cocky smirk.
Betty: do I? I say with a wink. He rolls his eyes playfully.
Betty: well anyway I'm going to head out. I say to him.
Sweet Pea: have fun and you better not bring any guys here or go to a guys house. He says seriously.
Betty: yes sir. I say while pretending to salute him. He rolls his eyes and I walk out.

I step into my car and head out to the club. As soon as I arrive I spot everyone and walk up to them.

They all told me and Archie to try and get some tonight, they then spilt up so they can probably grind on each other.

Archie and I look at each other and let out a laugh.

Archie: good luck I guess. He says while passing me a martini. We both chuckle and head our separate ways.

I agreed to myself that I'll have one drink and that's it, the last thing I want to do is come home drunk and spill my guts to Sweet Pea.

I walked out onto the dance floor where there was a sea of horny kids grinding on each other. The sight was something I definitely could do without seeing.

As the night went on I got sweatier. I kept to my word and only had one drink.

As I was dancing I felt a guy wrap his arm around my waist and dance by me, but not grinding on me. I turn around and my eyes widened. Sebastian.

Betty: why are you doing here? I asked him with a hint of annoyance in my voice. He frowns a little.
Sebastian: I just wanted to talk to you, do you want to go outside? He asked. I sigh and nod my head.

He lets go of my waist and takes my hand in his. His hand was warm and so much bigger then mine, but then again, in the words of Sweet Pea, I'm smaller then a miniature horse.

He pulled me outside and to a quiet area. I looked up him, our eyes meeting each other. We stare at each other for a little while until I break the contact.

Betty: you wanted to talk, talk. I say while looking at the grass. He sighs.
Sebastian: Betty I really like you. As soon as I saw your gorgeous face walk through those diner doors I knew you were all I wanted. You're such an amazing person and I want us, I want you. He says so with so much emotion. I look up and look back into his blue eyes.

I just need him to answer my question, why was he flirting with other girls.

Betty: if you mean it please just tell me, why were you flirting with other girls. I ask in almost a cry. He looks down at me with guilt.

Once again he doesn't answer my question.

Betty: I'm not going to do this, I'm not going to let you hurt me. I say while walking off.

I walked to my car, needing to escape.

Sebastian: I'm not going to give up on us. He says just as I enter my car.

A/N
Everyone is having their happy ending apart from Betty and Archie.
Is their a future for Betty and Sebastian?
Sweet Pea being protective over his big sister.
Please vote ❤️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.2K 119 15
The East High Drama club gets a very special invite to visit the most magical place on earth: Disney World. This is my first story that I've written...
118K 4.9K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
17.3K 484 76
"If two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share the...
93.1K 6.2K 65
Eyz Miracle Sarino is a badass. She punched and kicked. Fighting is her hobby. Slap her and she will punch you. Curse her and she will kick you. Bec...