𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 ━━ stray kids...

Oleh KimbapKiddiing

𐐪𐑂° 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐘 " in which boy group, 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒, debuted with a female member, 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐈... Lebih Banyak

#001 ━━ 优雅. HER
song nabi
google search
#002 ━━ 优雅. RELATIONSHIPS
rosey's family
relationship with stray kids
dating history
#003 ━━ 优雅. CHAPTERS
survival show ᵉᵖ⁴
survival show ᵉᵖ⁹
survival show ᵉᵖ¹⁰
new dorms
packing for japan
hide and seek
butterfly
period.
mafia game
weekly idol and nct
blue
MAMA
smile
jypnation ¹
jypnation ²
new years'
dating
rude fan
midnight kiss
tired
thailand
stopped
wink
twice
this can't be true
explanation
awake
i'll be fine
just protective
miracle
australia
every idols crush
clingy
rosey's sick
supporting
jeosey vlive
bold move
giving
look at me
full sun
late night stops
isac
mine
it's their thing
collab
agreed
uncomfortable
lost you
happening fast
that ended quick
hey
notice
snow
sulky
not my problem
its hard
#004 ━━ 优雅. FILMOGRAPHY
#005 ━━ 优雅. NEWS
#007 ━━ 优雅. SOCIAL MEDIA
rosey's twitter
#006 ━━ 优雅. EXTRAS

good

8.4K 223 12
Oleh KimbapKiddiing

##; | december 3rd,, 2022.

"hold on, let me fix this for you."

jeongin rushed over to his girlfriend, adjusting her white dress strap, which had fallen off her shoulder. she was already upset about having to wear such a short, skin-baring dress to the award ceremony later this evening and the simple mishaps with her outfit were driving her insane.

"i could've done it!"

"i know, i know, but i hate seeing you stress."

the girl's stance in front of the mirror was challenging to jeongin. he couldn't tell if she was staring at herself with hurtful words in her head or is she was simply concentrating on smoothing the creases out of her dress.

was it time to tell her how lovely her hair looked falling on her shoulders and how well her white dress complemented her skin tone? was it too soon for her to hear everything he thought?

when rosey sighed, her arms, which were wrapped in white ribbon as an added accessory from the stylists, fell to her side. as she stared into the mirror, the palms of her hands began to gently brush against her thighs.

jeongin stood behind her, watching rosey's eyes flit back and forth in the mirror. the way her hands bounced against her thighs as she became more nervous by the minute, the way her dress accentuated her body, and how effortlessly beautiful she was.

"you look great!"

"thank you." she whispered.

he reached out for her moving hands while remaining behind her. he looked over her, since he was taller, and noticed her curly hair which had been adorned with sparkles in preparation for the upcoming event.

when she felt his hands move into hers, her hands came to a halt. their hands were now entwined.

"be real with me, pretty. do you care about the dress or do you care about what other people will think?"

rosey exhaled a sigh. she knew why she didn't want to wear a dress, but both if the options he mentioned played on her mind.

she was always freezing in a dress, unable to be warm or comfortable as she exposed more skin. many people thought she looked nice in dresses, but she never believed it.

"what people will think." she mumbled.

jeongin hummed, his head tilted, perplexed. he inquired as to what she had said, asking her to speak up for him as well.

"what other people will think about it." she spoke to him louder.

"people will think you look beautiful! i think you do, beyond beautiful even. i can't describe it," he said as he let go of one of her hands while clutching the other tightly. he spun her slowly in front of the mirror, "they will love you, you look stunning!"

rosey smiled as she turned to face him after her turn. jeongin wasn't known for his displays of affection, but he always knew what to say and do to elicit a response from the rosey he knew.

he leaned in close to her kissed her on the lips. a kiss that became two, three, and then a long passionate kiss. rosey backed away from the boy, watching as he pursued her lips.

"if we get caught kissing in a dressing room, it's on you." rosey joked.

jeongin chuckled at her words, letting go of her waist, which he had been clutching for a few moments.

he thought she was cute when she was embarrassed by his sudden affection and worried about someone walking in on them during their private moments.

the tall boy stepped back and turned the silver knob on the dressing room door. he stood to the side, his arm motioning in front of him, as he opened the door.

"after you."

rosey laughed and walked out, followed by jeongin. her ears were greeted with yells and her eyes were drawn to the chaos that was the waiting room.

her boyfriend walked by her side, squeezing her waist. she stood there watching as he joined the other members on the floor.

she chose to sit in one of the stylist chairs closest to the group. she crossed her legs and draped her hoodie, which she had brought with her when she left the dorms, over her bare legs.

only minutes after she had settled in, the group's manager walked in. for a brief moment, the boys paused their enjoyable game on the silver mat to listen to the male.

"okay, everyone, we're going to be moving buildings for a few hours. other groups need to use these rooms to prepare, just as you did. it's raining outside, so be prepared; anything that happens to your outfits will be fixed, so don't worry!"

rosey exhaled a sigh. for any idol, having to walk in the rain after getting their makeup and outfits ready was a nightmare. it was a disaster in the making.

she followed the group all the way down to the lobby floor. she stood at the open glass doors, watching as her members went out into the pouring rain in different directions.

she wasn't supposed to follow the others because the group had been divided into different vans.

in a hug, her arms encircled her own body. she was already cold due to the wind blowing in through the open doors.

"you're going to get sick because you have so much exposed skin!"

the girl turned around to see who the familiar voice belonged to. her boyfriend was standing behind her, just as he had done in the dressing room.

"i know!" she exclaimed, shivering.

"i don't want both of us to get sick, but i rather it be me than you. take my jacket, please."

she quickly declined his offer, but he persisted. he handed it to her and when she refused, he grabbed her hand, opened it, and slid the jacket inside.

rosey smiled a little and pulled his large black jacket over her head. it kept her hair, makeup, and most of her dress from getting wet.

she couldn't see where she was going because she was holding the jacket above her head. her head was bowed to keep the rain out of her eyes. she didn't have to worry, though, because jeongin's hand on the small of her back guided her.

he hurried her into the van, his hand assisting her as she stepped into the vehicle. he was just as quick to close the gap behind her. he huffed and turned to face rosey, who was removing his jacket from around her neatly placing it on the seats behind her.

rosey yawned, "when we get to the hotel, i might just take a nap."

"sounds like a good idea," jeongin shrugged.

all the members breathed a sigh of relief when they reached the hotel. the staff and members were being dropped off by vans in front of the hotel door, which was covered, preventing further exposure to the rain. rosey got out of the van, and her boyfriend was right behind her. 

each pair was shown to their hotel room, which would be used as waiting rooms for the duration of the day. only a few hours later, they would be returning to the original location. rosey walked into the room and moved over to the bed that was nearest to the window.

the window was big, clear, and drenched in water from the outside downpour. the way the building lights shone through the rain as the sun started to set was beautiful. she sat down on the edge of the white bed, the sound of the rain soothing her ears.

he made way to the windows, looking out to see the city alive. the many people still roaming the streets with umbrellas, the cars passing by each other, and the street lights coming on as it got darker outside. he opened the curtains and watched as the rain fell upon the streets.

rosey plopped onto the white bed closest to the window. her hands propped up behind her as she also watched the rain hit the window.

"don't leave me while i'm asleep." she spoke softly, she hated to be left in hotels alone.

his eyes peeled away from the city lights and landed on the girl sitting pretty on the bed covers. the pins in her hair and the way she yawned quietly was cute to him.

"i promise i'll stay close."

she nodded and shifted to lay on the bed. her head gently on the pillow and her legs now under the cover, she was warm. warmer than she had ever been in a dress.

in a few minutes, she was in a slumber. her chest rose and fell slowly and her eyes were closed lightly. jeongin watched as she moved every now and then, his eyes shifting back to the rain fall when she would remain still after a few seconds.

thirty minutes in to her nap, jeongin had stood up and went into the short and small hall of their room, he was looking at some of the snacks to eat as he felt hungry. as he did so, almost on cue, a loud boom of thunder rang out through the city.

rosey woke up with a jolt, looking around to see no sign of her boyfriend who was only hidden behind the wall.

"jeongin?"

he moved into her sight quickly, seeing fear written all over her face. as he went to her side, he sat at the end of the bed.

"i'm right here; i said i wouldn't leave. i only went to grab a snack from right there," he pointed to the far side of their hotel room, "you can go back to sleep, it's alright."

"i don't want to anymore, i think i've had enough of a nap."

jeongin pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked the time, "are you sure? it's only been... thirty, maybe thirty five, minutes."

rosey moved the blankets off of her and curled her legs up towards her body. she looked at her boyfriend and nodded, "i want to, but i don't think i can sleep with the thunder anyway."

jeongin stood and shuffled to the other side of the bed, joining rosey on her right side. he slipped under the covers as she asked what he was doing.

"why are you laying down?"

"we are going to sleep for a little."

rosey tilted her head, confused. they had so much time left before the award ceremony, so that wasn't the problem, but rosey already said she didn't want to sleep again.

jeongin heard her as she said she wanted to sleep again, but the thunderstorm was going to keep her up. he was the only way she would try and sleep again.

"but the storm."

he nodded, "i know, but i'm here."

she smiled at him, watching as he grabbed the covers and lifted them over her legs. she stretched her legs out under the thick white covers and scooted towards the boy.

his arms wrapped around her, gently squeezing her body against his own. her head laid against his chest and she felt safe.

the next boom of thunder didn't shake her as much as the first one did right out of her slumber. when she heard the sound every few minutes, she was reminded that she was safe with a squeeze from his arms and a kiss to her head.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

442K 21.6K 60
*𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜. 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕* Hate? to Love? ★☆★☆★ ⚠️ -ᴛᴇxᴛ/ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ -ᴄʀɪɴɢʏ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ 𝕊𝕥�...
59K 1.1K 18
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...
33.4K 704 37
Some oneshots✨
104K 2.7K 26
⛓️𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 ⛓️ 💣𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞💣 🖤𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥🖤