Kidge High School Fan Fiction

By flashq7

A fanfic about a shy girl Katie and a bad boy Keith in high school. (Cover is not mine) More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 3 and 4 (Keith's POV)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Keith's POV(Chapter 8)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Keith's POV(Chapter 21)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Keith's POV(Chapter 23)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Keith's POV(Chapter 6)

1.8K 61 63
By flashq7

Keith's POV:

Ring!!!!

Finally, it's lunchtime. It was the only "class" I actually enjoyed.

Walking up to the table I usually sate at, I sat down. Immediately, my "friends" started to talk to me, but I wasn't in the mood to. Instead, I ate my lunch and turned my attention to a certain new girl who was sitting with... Lance and Hunk.

I looked at their table for a few minutes before deciding to go over there. I was getting bored here anyway. 

No one said anything as I got up. As I got closer, I heard something that sparked something inside me.

  "Aww, look, little Katie has a little crush," Hunk said, trying to pinch Katie's cheeks. She had a crush already? 

Keeping my voice even, I said, "Pidge has a crush on somebody on her first day here already?"  

I don't know why I said Pidge. It was the first thing I said and I didn't want to call her Katie: Pidge was better. Plus, she reminded me of a pigeon.

Sitting down next to Pidge, I saw that she was blushing. A second later, she realized something and turned to me.

  "M-my name i-is Katie, n-not P-Pidge," She said so quietly, I could barely hear it.

  "I know that Pidge, but you remind me of a little pigeon, so I am going to call you Pidge," I said, smirking when Lance bursted out with an "aww". 

While Hunk was laughing, Pidge asked me, "W-why are y-you here?"

Good question, why was I here?

It's because you wanted to see your future wif-

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I will be picking you up to drop you to your house. Shiro and Matt's orders. See ya," I said, ignoring my stupid mind. I quickly got up and left before they could say anything else. 

Guess I was going back home with Pidge today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was after school, and I was waiting for Pidge. My friends were talking about some things that I didn't really care about. I saw that Pidge was walking up to my friends, and I immediately stiffened.

This wasn't going to go well.

  "What do you want, kid?" Jeff said to Pidge as he turned around to face her. 

"I-I w-was w-waiting for K-Keith." D*mn it Pidge, don't say that!

I heard laughter around me as comments were thrown at Pidge.

"You, looking for Keith. Ha, in your dreams, kid."

"Keith doesn't talk to people like you."

"Yeah, you're just a girl trying to get attention." 

I could feel Pidge's eyes on me, but I just looked away. If I showed any sign that I cared for Pidge, my "friends" would do anything to drive her away from me. 

Pidge finally turned around and walked away, and I immediately felt bad. This wasn't how her first day was supposed to go.

I told the people around me that I was going home and left on my bike, headed for Pidge's direction. First, she was going the wrong way and second, I said that I would take her home.

Otherwise, Shiro would have to prepare for my funeral.

A few minutes later, I found her walking somewhere that was definitely not where our houses are. She turned to face me but started to run away. Of course, she couldn't recognize me.

I finally caught up to her, I took off my helmet, and recognition came to her eyes. 

However, water came to her eyes too as she looked down on the ground.

Why are you always such a mess up Keith? Seriously, making a girl cry?

  "D-did you n-need a-anything?" She asked me. 

  "Yeah, I need to take you home. You are going the wrong way and I need to make sure you are safe. Otherwise, your brother is going to kill me," I responded, running a hand through my hair. I highly doubt she was going to let me take her home from what happened before.

 "Why do you care if I am safe or not? You didn't care when your friends were humiliating me," she suddenly bursted out, and I flinched, feeling bad. 

She put a hand on her mouth as I said, "Yeah, I am sorry about that. It's just that-" 

  "I-I am s-so s-sorry!" she said, cutting me off. 

Huh?

"Sorry for what?" I asked, confused. If anything, I should be sorry. 

"I-I didn't m-mean to s-say that t-to you," she muttered, looking down in embarrassment.

I just laughed. Honestly, sometimes she was just so cute.

"He has such a nice laugh," I heard Pidge say. She was probably voicing out her thoughts.

 "Why, thank you for the apology and the compliment, Pidge," I said as she looked embarrassed for saying that.

"Anyway, let's get you back home before I have two people planning my murder," I said, putting the helmet on top of her.

 And with that, we were off to home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

Here is Chapter 6 in Keith's POV!

What do you think of Keith's POV?

What is your favorite chapter or part from this fanfic so far?

Don't forget to comment and/or vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...