Smithereens || reddie

Av notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... Mer

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"I Knew You Would Stay"

407 8 4
Av notcoincidental

*at lunch*

Eddie: hey Richie, are you ok?

Richie: I'm fine, my parents are coming back early on Thursday. (It's Tuesday)

Eddie: Is that good or bad?

Richie: Well I love them but there was some stuff that I still wanted to do that I can't do.

Eddie: Like what?

Richie: um nothing just like stuff.

Eddie: What stuff?

Richie: *little annoyed* I don't know Eddie just random stuff, why do you care?

Eddie: I just would like to know what you had in mind when you said stuff.

Mike: What's your problem man, Eddie was just asking a question.

Richie: what's my problem? Fuck off.

Richie gets up and walks away out the cafeteria. Mike follows him. I sit there and start tearing up looking down hiding my tears. I get up from the table and run out of the cafeteria, not after Richie but to the bathroom. I don't know what I did. Maybe Alison was right, maybe he didn't want to be near me, maybe he needed space. I shut the stall door and cry. I cry loud not even caring that people might hear me. I hear Bill come in after me. He's the best friend ever but I can't even talk right now. He slips under the stall door knowing I wouldn't let him in. I hug him before he could hug me.

Eddie: did I do something wrong or say something or am I being annoying or so-

Bill: No this isn't your fault. Richie is just being a moody teenager and lashing out at everyone.

Eddie: No it's my fault I should've just left him alone.

Bill: He just needs space.

Eddie: yeah but that's the thing, I can't be away from Richie for more than a day. I don't want space I want to just be with him always.

I hug him tighter than the first and crying into his jacket.

Eddie: we're exactly where we started Bill, me crying in a bathroom stall.

Bill: He loves you Eddie.

Eddie: Really? Because the person that I just saw doesn't seem like they love me.

I cry even harder.

Eddie: Why doesn't he want me.

I hear Bill start to cry as well. I look up at him.

Eddie: No no don't cry Bill.

Bill: Sorry, it's just you are an amazing person Eddie and if he doesn't want you which I doubt then he's an idiot cause you are an amazing person.

Eddie: You're amazing too ok Bill I mean you run after me and cry with me in the bathroom stall every single time. Stan is very lucky to have someone like you.

Bill opens the stall and we both walk out.

(Ok if you think that there is romance between the two boy's there's not, they are just best friends and don't tell me if you had a best friend like Bill he wouldnt do the exact same thing)

Mike suddenly busts in the bathroom.

Mike: Richie left in his car.

Bill: Coward.

Mike: I'm sorry Eddie, it's not your fault

Mike goes in for a hug and I let him. I have such good friends

*after school*

I walk home because Richie kinda took off and I didn't have my bike. I walked home to find my mom at the kitchen table.
She was doing some work. I've never seen her do paper work before.

Eddie:What are you doing?

Mom: oh hi sweetie I'm I'm just gonna do some work and then I have to go on a trip away from home for a few days.

Eddie: why?

Mom: I'm might get a unspeakably amazing job, I might own a company. let me tell you I'll make twice as much money from working at the store.

Eddie: That's awesome mom. What company?

Mom: I'm not gonna tell you unless I get the job, I want it to be a surprise. I'm trying to be a better mom so I'm sorry I'm going away for a few days but I think I'm gonna get the job.

Eddie: You are doing really good at being an amazing mom. Where are you going?

Mom: New York!

Eddie: Really, like New York City?

Mom: yeah.

She started shoving her papers in her bag.

Mom: my plane leaves at 4 so what time is it now?

Eddie: about 2:30.

Mom: ok well I'm sorry this is so unexpected but I love you and I'll see you in a few days.

Eddie: ok, love you mom.

Mom: bye

Eddie: bye.

She leaves the house. I watch her car drive away. I haven't had the house to myself in forever. I looked around. Even though the love of my life got like super pissed at me I still have to take advantage of the fact that I'm home alone, I just wish Richie could be here with me. As soon as my mom left.

Eddie: WE'RE BREAKING FREE.

I run all over the house playing the high school musical soundtrack. I sing along. I get up on the couch and jump up and down, I slide across the floor.

Eddie: THERES NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CANNOT REACH.

I dance around the house until I get tired. I sit down on my couch and put 16 candles on. I sit down on the couch and eat ice cream while crying and watching romance movies. Time went by and 10 o'clock rolled around out of nowhere. I go upstairs thinking I should go to bed. I go upstairs and put on my pajamas. I go up into my bed and lay down. I play on my phone and watch YouTube until I get a notification. My mom got this Ring camera or something where it's like a camera on the front of the house. It said there was a person detected in front of my house. I'm too scared to click it. What if it's like a murderer or something. After a few seconds of thinking I open the app. I see a box on my front porch and Richies car driving away. I pop up and run down stairs. Open the door and grab the box. I go into the living room and start opening it up. I look inside. There's a journal inside the box but it's not mine. I pick it up and open it. It had Richies name on the top and I started reading his dated entries. They started from 2013 but he didn't write a lot. I'm confused. I look back down in the box and see a note. I pick it up and start reading.

(This next part might be offensive to some readers who have delt with depression or suicide)

Hey Ed's. I'm really sorry about lunch. I'm sorry about everything. At least the last time you saw me you were jumping up and down having fun at the concert. After all we have been through I am truly sorry. I still remember the day we met in Preschool. You are and will always be my best friend. I am sorry that I failed you and I'm sorry that I failed the rest of the group. The reason that I'm sending this letter is because I don't want my last words to be Fuck off. I want my last words to you to be I love you so fucking much and you are the most amazing, beautiful, smartest person I have ever met. You don't deserve someone like me. You deserve better and I'm sorry. I love you Eddie Spaghetti and I look forward to having a lunch with you again. I love you.

                                          - trashmouth.

As soon as I'm done reading his letter. I jump up slip my shoes on and run out the door. I get on my bike and start petaling. I petal hard over to his house. I bust open the door. I run in and up to the bathroom, I open the door to reveal nothing. I run into his room. I open the door and see him with a gun pointed at his own head. He has his eyes closed. My eyes go wide.

Eddie: Richie?

He opens his eyes and tears come gushing out. He looks like he's hurting. I hate this.

Eddie: Richie, put the gun down.

Richie: Eddie, please go away. I can't.

I start crying.

Eddie: God, just please put the gun down.

Richie: why should I?

Eddie: Because, I love you. I love you so much and I don't want you to go.

Richie: Eddie, Go away.

Eddie: No, I'm never ever going to leave. I'm not going unless you're coming with me. I am staying where ever you are and if you pull that trigger I might as well point it at my own head because I am nothing without you.

Richie: You're better off with out me.

Eddie: I hate when you say that. I love you and I need you and I don't like saying I need anyone but I need you Richie. I don't think I would be able to live with out you and I also don't like saying you're my everything but I would be nothing with out you and that's pretty much the same. God Richie you're the best person I have ever met and I've met some amazing fucking people.

Richie: I don't know what to do?

I look at him and he looks at me. We both are crying.

Richie: I don't want to die.

Eddie: I don't want you to die either.

Richie: What other choice do I have?

I slowly walk over to him sitting on the bed. He has the gun facing him. I sit down on the bed. I look at him trying to hold back the tears.

Eddie: you can stay.

Richie: No, Ed's you and everyone else they don't want me. I'm fucking useless.

Eddie: STOP. God Richie. You are the love of my life and I don't want you to go. I want you to stay with me. Loving you makes my life worth it. Loving you almost makes me forget how much I hate myself. You're the sweetest, most honest, caring person I have met and I can see it. Everyone else can see it. Why can't you? why can't you?

He cry's even more while the gun shakes. I put my hand on the gun and we both slowly remove the gun from his head and lay it down on the ground. I look at him with tears gushing out my eyes. I look at the pain in his eyes.

Richie: We've made it this far.

I smile and start hugging him while crying. He lays there staring at the ceiling while I cry into his chest. Tears just keep coming.

Eddie: I knew you would stay.

Ok hi um I hope you enjoyed that or at least thought it was good writing then thank you and the next chapter is gonna be very long and dramatic. Byyyyyyyyye

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

113K 5.2K 14
BRUISED | ❝stay soft, eds. it looks beautiful on you.❞ It's 1993 and the summer from many years ago is dead and gone. Many have drifted apart from th...
4.7K 368 22
Home (Reddie fanfic) - title is a work in progress "Why are you following me?" Eddie interrupted "Well there are these thing called streets" he expl...
1.4K 44 15
in which, danny fights a clown with her best friends and finds love in the middle of it. [ fem oc × beverly marsh ] [ lowercase intended ] [ stephen...
76.2K 2.8K 21
❝ Holy shit, that was real? ❞ ∘◦ ミ☆ ◦∘ IN WHICH jack andersen falls in love with a fast talking germaphobe {Eddie Kaspbrak x Male! OC} {It 2017: O...