Thicker than a Snicker COMPLE...

By char7797

MATURE BOOK. 18 years and over!! Selena is a trying young woman who wasn't always loved by many. She was bigg... More

Hey ✋✋✋
Chapter 1/ You're Fired!
Chapter 2/ Not always what it seems
Chapter 3/ Not hiring!
Chapter 4/ Unhappy
Chapter 5/ The one that got away
Chapter 6/ Holy Shit!
Chapter 7/ The morning after
Chapter 8/ suspicions
Chapter 9/ Boom!!
Chapter 10/ Please dont leave me!
Chapter 11/ Near death experience
Chapter 12/ Taming his jealousy
Chapter 13/ Closure
Chapter 14/ Punishment
Chapter 15/ Isolation
Chapter 16/ Fucked up big time!
Chapter 17/ Special
Chapter 18/ No!
Chapter 19/ What!?
Chapter 20/ What the hell are you doing here!?
Chapter 21/ Work time!
Cast 1
Chapter 22/ Kinky Love!
Chapter 23/ Restraing Order!
Chapter 24/ I'm gonna kill him!
Chapter 25/ It's Done
Chapter 26/ What have you done!?
Cast
Chapter 27/ What the actual fuck!?
Chapter 28/ Your Fucking with me
Chapter 29/ Making amends
Chapter 30/ Sucker!
Chapter 31/ Interrogation
Cast
Chapter 32/Temptation Dinner😈
Chapter 33/ Mr sucker!?
Chapter 34/ Police?
Chapter 35/ Breakfast in bed
Chapter 36/ You can ring my bell!!
Chapter 37/ Balls in my face
Chapter 38/ Make up
Chapter 39/ Spank me?
Chapter 40/ Where the Fuck is my Bride!??
Chapter 41- Lunatic
My Dress! Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Surprise surprise
Thank you my loyal readers
Preview Book (The Possessed Luna & When the Shadows Awaken)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! 🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃
Chapter 44/ Got to be dreaming
Chapter 45 Ppppshhhhh
Chapter 46 Virgin Shaw
Hello 2019!!!!!!
Happy Fuck A lot Day!!!!!
Epilogue
Happy New year!!!!
ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
ADVISE!

Chapter 47 Little White Stick

5.7K 267 23
By char7797

Selena POV

As I look at this little white stick that I peed on I'm just nervous as hell. There are a million and one things running through my mind. One was if Nick would be happy if its a positive and two are we ready to be parents? I don't even know how to take care of myself to the max.

But I'd be lying if I say I wasn't excited about the results. I think I'd be a darn fantastic mom. "Bitch why did you close the door. Open up! Am I gonna be an aunt!? " Shaw yelled from the door. I knew that she would be barging in before I even looked at it that's why I locked it. Now I'm not too sure if I can actually look at it!

"I'm scared to look at it" I confessed.

"That's why youre supposed to open up so I can take a look! " I cringed at that statement "Um that sounded so wrong. I mean open the door. Please" she begged while I giggled. "OPEN THIS GOD. DAMN. DOOR! " She yelled while she kicked the door.

"Calm down jeez what are you five!? " I got up from the toilet seat and unlocked the door.

"If that's what it has to take you to open the freaking door, I will behave like I'm 4! So, tell me. Am I gonna be an aunty" she rocked back and forth impatiently.

I gave her the test. "You tell me" I smiled.

"Ok, I don't know why you are scAAAAA..... OH MY FREAKING GOD! I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTY!!!! " She burst out the door and ran to her phone with my test I just peed on. Lord help me. "Oh, youre pregnant" she announced and ran back through the door.

"Shaw! Are you ok? " I questioned he was taking all sorts of snaps with my pee stick. She didn't even remember that I peed on it! "Bitch take that from your mouth I peed on it! " I ran to her.

"Oh, fuck I forgot! " She threw it onto the floor

"What are you doing now? " I questioned.

"Everyone has to know!" She started to take pics with me. "What?! " Is she insane. "#soon to be mom # disgrace the enemies" she typed on her phone.

"Shaw stop" I wiggled from her hold.

"Bitch youre not making these pics come out pretty! " She punched me.

"Ouch! Will you FUCKING stop! " I yelled. "Take them down now. Are you crazy!? Why would u want to put up something think that and I haven't even tell Nick or my mom. Chill" I walked back to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Lena! " She yell and I looked back and walked off. Glancing back at her she shrugged and called someone on her phone. "Tiffy we're gonna be a aunty!" She yelled through the receiver. "What the fuck don't you get!? SELENA IS PREGNANT BITCH! " She yelled and laughed.

"Hey sexy" I greeted him

" How far are you? You told me you wouldn't stay too long! "He whined

"I'm on my way silly" I giggled. I'm gonna be a mom. I'm gonna be a freaking mom!. Now how am I gonna break this to Nick? May God help me.

******👶👶👶👶👶👶**********

So I have been browsing on YouTube looking on different ways how to surprise Nick about the baby. One stood out. So, I'm gonna let a body painter paint a picture of a sonogram unto my belly and I'd be in a robe so he can't see it until I reveal it. But first I'd give him a gift with little baby boots. Hopefully he'd get the hint then.

Nick went to work early this morning, so I had time to do my masterpiece. The artist did a great job on the sonogram. Now to buy the baby boots.

Couple of hours had passed since I've gone to the mall. Strolling into one baby store to the next. They are just so cute! I hope its a girl. Oh oh oh look at this cute dress. I picked up a pink and black polka dot dress.

"Have you found anything as yet? " a familiar voice echoed into my ear.

"None of your business" I walked away.

"Are you going to avoid me for eternity? " She looked at me desperately with those blue orbs.

"As long as it takes" I spat. "And how the hell you know I was picking up something for me?" I folded my arms.

"You are glowing Selena" she gave a sad smile. "I had that same look and feeling when I first found out. Hey, for what's it worth I'm very sorry for what has happened. I lost my best friend. If I could take it back, I would; but I can't. I'm deeply sorry Lena." Look at her. She looked like she was gonna pop anytime soon.

"How far are you? " I pointed to her stomach.

She smiled "Well Im due in a week." She rubbed her stomach.

"Well maybe if I knock you the fuck out they will come faster. Don't you think? " I step closer while she stepped back. "Listen and listen good bitch. I don't want to ever see you or that cock sucking cunt. I trusted you. You were my sister. And you betrayed me. You know your right about something" I backed away and laughed. "You can never take back what happened. And even if you could; I still wouldn't forgive you. Go fuck yourself" I smiled and picked up a pink baby shoes I eyed earlier. This bitch just made me worked up some steam. I need some dick and tonight is the night I'm gonna get it.

********************

"How far are you Mr Brown? "

"Five minutes away Mrs Brown" He teased.

"Ok" was all I said and hung up. Timing him I started to get nervous. "Not now stupid. Nerves go! " I shook my limbs and jumped like I was prepping for a boxing fight. Then the door knocked. "Fuck" I squealed. "Open" I said seductively.

I was dressed in a red silk lace lined robe and my makeup was on point. Strolling towards him slowly he couldn't utter a word. He just swallowed and eyed me up and down with lust dancing into his eyes.

"Hey" I took his briefcase and his jacket from him. Outlining his jawline with my fingers.

"H-Hey. Um" he cleared his throat., "baby you look fucking sexy! " He ran his hands down my ass and spanked me. I just wanted to give him right there, but I must follow suit with the plans.

I held onto his tie and led him upstairs in which he gladly followed like a lost puppy. "Boy I don't know what you have planned but I'm liking it baby" he spanked my ass while I giggled.

"What if I was gonna kill you? " I teased.

"Well, my last sight of you is worth it" he winked.

"Smart ass" I smiled. "Now I just wanted you to know I love you so much. Everything I do I do for you and I'm glad to be Mrs Brown" I gave him the gift bag with the baby boots. As he unravels the papers into the bag I untied my robe.

"Baby boots? Whose is th-" He stopped and stared at my stomach. "Baby are you pregnant? " He questioned. His face was emotion less. It was so hard to read. I started to get scared and covered my body.

"Um. I think" I looked at him carefully.

"Which is it? Yes, or no? " He squeezed the baby boots. It was this point in time I wanted to run and hide.

"Yes I am. Is there a problem? " I managed to muster a proper sentence.

He looked at me again. "Are you fucking kidding me!? " He smiled "We're pregnant! WE'RE FUCKING PREGNANT! " He held me into his embrace. I was so confused.

He read my confused face and answered my may questions. "I'm happy baby don't worry this news just took me by surprise baby." He kissed me multiple times and fell to the ground and kissed my belly. "Hi baby I'm your daddy" oh boy.

I giggled She's not developed fully silly" he looked into my eyes. I hope its a girl too. She'd look so much like you. I love you so much Selena. Now our future is completed" He kissed me with both our passion and emotions combined.

He trailed love bites all over my neck which earned a satisfying moan from me. He lift me up and brought me towards the bed ensuring to never leave my lips. He trailed his tongue over my stiff nipples, circling is tongue over the right and squeezing the left. My pussy was yearning for his big dick to plunge into me. I made a frustrating moan which he smirked on my nipple.

'Impatient. I love it" he teased.

"Please baby. Give me this dick. Fuck me. No mercy " I requested

"That's what I love to hear" he wasted to time in ramming into me with full force. My screams filled the whole hose. I know for a fact David might go driving down the street for a while. Because my moans went louder and louder as he went deeper and deeper into me and with each thrust I fell my climax approaching.

He smirked and pulled out. "What the fuc-" my swears were cut off by his warm tongue on my clit. "Oh my god! " I screamed. He locked my arms to my side and devoured me like I was a piece of rear expensive delicacy.

"I love. You. So. Much" He said between suctions. Which erupted my juices even more. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm coming baby! Please suck this pussy! " I screamed. He rolled his tongue over my clit and stuck a finger in. Roughly digging into me. Gripping his finger with each thrust he made.

"Youre so fucking tight" he spat those sweet dirty words in my ears. I arched my back and came all over his face. "Fuck babe. When was the last time we'd fuck! " He asked his face was covered with my juices.

"Sorry baby" I smiled and turn Me onto my stomach my ass in full view for Him. He slid back into my Aching throbbing pussy and began his sweet torture. With each thrust he made; his balls hit my pussy clit. He gripped my hair, and I arched my back. "Right there baby. I'm coming! " I moaned.

"Yes, baby come all over your dick. Come baby" he cooed while I exploded onto his dick. "Shit that feels so good" he groans and came inside of me. We both collapsed on the bed breathless taking in each other's breaths. "Youre the fucking best" he proclaimed.

"And you are the bestest" we both laughed.

"Youre so crazy" he kissed my sweaty forehead. I am indeed.

I know I said this was a bonus chapter but its coming after this chapter lol. I got a bit carried away. Read on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.5K 42
Complete! Give my book a chance please! Thank you to the people that take the time and read my story!!!! please Vote if you like it!!! Also if you li...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
226K 11.1K 34
Alicia is a beautiful curvy young woman. Yet she doesn't think too highly of herself, even though she should. Alicia and her father have had the clos...
1.8M 36.7K 50
|HIGHEST RANKING| #1 in freeyourbody on 06/15/19 #9 in love on 09/02/19 #1 in bodypositivity on 11/09/19 #1 in betrayal on 01/11/20 "How much Tyler...