The Beautiful Loser (Gene x O...

By SvgarrRvshh

Book 1: Complete Feb 3rd 2019 Book 2: The Beautiful Inbetweener ✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~ Lilith was an averag... More

Chapter 2 ~ Like a date?
Chapter 3 ~ Kicked out of the house
Chapter 4 ~ Cold food = D E A T H
Chapter 5 ~ No more gang
Chapter 6 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 7 ~ I love him Aaron
Chapter 8 ~ Dinner with the Ro'meave's
Chapter 9 ~ Truth ot Dare sucks
Chapter 10 ~ Kidnapped......... again
Chapter 11 ~ Job interview
Chapter 12 ~ The truth...
Chapter 13 ~ I challenge you to the werewolf games
Chapter 14 ~ I can move out!
Chapter 15 ~ The fights
Chapter 16 ~ In a coma...
Chapter 17 ~ Make sure Daniel doesn't challenge Ein again
Chapter 18 ~ She's a smort cookie
Chapter 19 ~ I'm insane!
Chapter 20 ~ Liam's a d**k
Chapter 21 ~ His.......... mate
Chapter 22 ~ I miss my old life (13+)
Chapter 23 ~ The final chapter...
Good bye fans
It's out!

Chapter 1 ~ A new gang at PDH

21 1 0
By SvgarrRvshh

~Lilith's P.O.V~

Here we go. First day of Junior year. Not that I'll even go to class; I'll just meet up with the Kit Cats outside of PDH. Aaron won't like it but whatever, don't get me wrong I care about what Aaron thinks and what he wants for my future it's just that well, school doesn't exactly teach what I wanna learn.

Dad was driving Aaron and I to school, Melissa was still getting homeschooled because she didn't know how to hide her werewolf ears and tail yet. I didn't know nor did I need to; I was adopted. Dad pulled up to PDH and we got out of the car. We walked up to the school and I stopped at the sign, watching our dad drive away.

"Are you seriously going to skip the first day of school?" Aaron asked.

"Yup," I replied.

"*sigh* You seriously need to stop hanging out with 'The Kit Cats', they're rubbing off on your home life..." Aaron replied.

"Hah! I'm the leader Aaron. I can't just abandon my kittens." I replied. "Speaking of my kittens hear they come."

"*sigh* Alright, I'll see you after school then, Lilith," Aaron said.

"Bye," I replied and turned to The Kit Cats. "'Sup, Bitches?"

They all replied with shrugs and we walked away, walking to the park.

We were walking over the bridge when we heard voices and looked down at the grass. We saw a small group of people. Two guys and one girl.

"Who are you guys?" Asked a guy with black hair and teal eyes.

"Yeah! Who are you guys?" A guy with red hair that looked to go into red, he had red eyes.

"Could you two boys keep it down?" A girl with light grey hair and purple eyes asked.

"Were The Kit Cats, Who are you?" I replied.

"Were the Shadow Knights, What are all of your names?" The first guy asked.

"I'm Lilith, but we have a strict code saying that we shall not say the member's names, only the leaders. What are your guys' names?" I said.

"I'm Gene, that's Zenix, and that's Sasha." The first guy said, pointing to the second, then the girl.

I jumped down and my kittens followed suit.

"Go get to know them, see if they'll be a threat to us," I said.

"Yes, ma'am!" They all replied.

"So, what school do you all go to?" Gene asked.

"I'm not allowed to say for them, but I go to Phoenix Drop High. What about you?" I said.

"Same with us," Gene replied.

"Boss! The redhead has spray cans! It looks like they tag stuff!" One of my kittens said.

It was Aliana, she has been in The Kit Cats since I joined, which was 5 years ago.

"So you guys vandalise stuff? Seriously? That's so last decade." I replied.

"Well, what do you guys do for fun?" Gene asked.

"We just go shopping, and because of me, we don't get into trouble," I answered.

I suddenly got a text from my older brother and looked at my phone.

I put my phone back into my back pocket and looked back up to Gene.

"Aliana! Dispose of the cans! We're gonna take this beginners on a feild trip!" I yelled at Aliana.

Gene gave me a questioning look.

"Kittens! Grab The Shadow Knights' and let's go! We're going to the mall!" I yelled to the Kit Cats.

Aliana grabbed Sasha, I grabbed Gene and Jack grabbed Zenix. Zenix struggled and was difficult so I ended up with Zenix and Jack with Gene.

"What are you doing?!! Let me go!!" Zenix yelled.

"Would you shut up already?!! We're almost there!!!" I yelled back.

Zenix continued to struggle but I still dragged him.

Once we got to the mall a security guard stopped us and glared at us.

"Shouldn't you kids be at school?" He asked.

"Shouldn't you be retired Matt? These kids are with me, don't worry we won't cause any trouble this time, Jack!" I replied.

"Alright, Miss Lycan." Matt replied.

The way The Kit Cats and I never get into trouble is because I know all the security guards personally.

Once inside I noticed Gene was looking at me in shock.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

I finally noticed that Zenix wasn't struggling and I started to get really confused.

"Y-You're related to the delinquent?!!" Gene asked shocked.

I threw Zenix to the ground and walked up to Gene, picking him up by the collar.

"How dare you call my older brother a delinquent!" I yelled. "Do you have any idea of how that makes him feel?!!"

"I-I'm sorry! It's just that I don't know his name!" Gene said.

"Aaron." I said sternly.

"What?" Gene asked.

"His name is Aaron!" I yelled. "You hurt his best friend last year and now I don't know why I'm doing this for you!"

"Lilith! Calm down! Matt's starting to get suspicious and is watching us!" Jack said.

I dropped Gene on the ground and walked to my favourite store; Jay Jays. I walked in and grabbed a Riverdale South Side Serpents shirt and went and tried it on. The shirt fit so I went and paid for it, walking to Urban Wear after. I walked in and looked for black hightop converses. I found my size paid for them and walked back to the Kit Cats.

"We have to go to school now Kittens! See you all after school?" I said.

I got yes' from all of them and we left. I walked to school and saw dad's car outside.

"Dammit!" I mumbled under my breath.

I walked into school and bumped into Aaron.

"Finally! I've been looking for you! You need to go to the principles office, dad's already there!" Aaron said.

"M'kay." I replied.

I walked to the office and walked into the principles office and sat next to my dad.

"What has Lilith done now?" Dad asked.

"She skipped school and has only just arrived." Principle Chad replied.

"And? It's just the first day, get over it." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Lilith Lucan! You will treat your elders with more respect!" Dad said.

"Thats big talk about respect for a man who doesn't give his adopted daughter any. Besides, respect is earnt, nobody and nothing here has earnt my respect." I replied.

"Lilith Lycan! You are grounded for two weeks!" Dad replied.

"When am I not?" I asked.

I heard the door open.

"Excuse me, Mr Chad? The delinquent is here to see you." The secretary said.

I stood up and turned around.

"He is not a delinquent! Sure he gets into fights but do you ever think to find out why?!" I yelled.

"Lilith sit down." Dad said.

"No! I am sick and tired of hearing people call my brother a delinquent when he clearly isn't!" I yelled.

Dad grabbed my arm and pulled me into my seat.

"Bring Master Lycan in please." Mr Chad said.

I heard my brother walk in and he sat next to me.

"Aaron, you are aware of what Lilith has been doing since she started here are you not?" Mr Chad asked.

"Yes, but I do not get involved." Aaron said.

There he goes being a goody-too-shoes again. I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...