Personal Experience

By TSDBlackBelt

Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction;... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Thirty-Eight

127 0 0
By TSDBlackBelt

Going to be out all day tomorrow, so updating today :)

*Harry’s P.O.V.*

I wake up at six am to get ready for today’s rehearsals. A big part of my life is coming to an end, but a new chapter is just starting for Colleen and me. Before I open my eyes I feel that I’m no longer holding onto her, so she must of been dreaming again. I kiss the top of her head knowing she’ll want to sleep longer. She smiles as I leave the bed dragging my fingers over her skin. I wash up before I head out even though I’ll be sweating horribly today.

I have to meet Niall at his place since we made arrangements last night that we’ll be driving together. When I arrive at his and Andrea’s place I’m greeted by their dog, Hunter, a Jack Russel; or as Andrea calls him, the new addition to their family.

“Hey, boy, where’s the rest of the family?” I greet the pup who barks down the passage as if he’s calling them.

“Hi, Harry,” Andrea smiles coming down the hall.

“Hello, how are you?” I greet her with a hug.

“Always good. Can I get you some tea while you wait for Niall? He’s in the shower/

“I’m not going to say no to a cup of tea,” I follow her to the kitchen.

“HUNTER!” we hear Niall yell as Hunger starts running down the hallway with Niall’s tracksuit pants straight to Andrea, and Niall running after him in only his boxers. I try to hold back laughter until I turn to Andrea nearly snorting and spitting out my tea.  “I’m going to kill that dog,” he grumbles picking his pants up from the floor.

“Try it, mister, and you’ll have to deal with me,” Andrea says as she hands him his cup of coffee.

“How’s Colleen, Harry?”

“She’s doing great,” I answer thinking back to last night smirking to myself.

“What’s that look for, mate?”

Andrea laughs, “I know what that look is.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Where is she?”

“At home, obviously. Probably still sleeping.”

“I wonder why,” Andrea says trying to push the collar of my shirt.

“Hey. Hey!” I say trying not to let her see shoulder.

“How did you get this out of her?!”

“That is none of your business!” I laugh.

“Andrea, let him go. You know you’re able to do the same thing,” Niall wiggles his eyebrows.

“Ha! None of my business, my ass! This is priceless.”

“Are you ready to go?” Niall rescues me from the awkwardness.

“Yea, let’s go, goodbye Andrea.”

“Sorry mate, Andrea’s dropping us off,” Niall says as he picks up his guitar cases. Fuck. I think to myself.

“Well let’s go then."

Niall picks up a pair of sunglasses from the kitchen table with the keys. “Na uh! Those are my sunglasses, Niall!” she yells.

“Does it matter? Both of ours are black!”

“Yes, it does. You have broken yours a million times already. I just got mine!”

“You two! Can we please go?!” I yell laughing at them. “You two are worse than kids, I tell you.” As Niall locks up I take Andrea around the neck and whisper to her, “Can we keep these marks between us, please?”

“Of course,” she answers with a sly tone. I never trust that tone. I’m doomed. I can tell Andrea has been driving Niall’s car for a while now since we are listening to Lana Del Rey. “Oh, my God, I feel it in the air. Telephone wires above, sizzling like a snare. Honey, I’m on fire, I feel it everywhere. Nothing scares me anymore. Kiss me hard before you go; summertime sadness. I just wanted you to know, that baby, you’re the best,” she sings to Niall causing me to laugh.

“You two are too cheesy.” As the car pulls up to the arena I say, “Finally,” to myself.

“So nice of the two of you to join us,” Louis yells from the other side of the stage.

“Blame these two!” I yell back. Andrea heads straight to Kaitlyn, Eleanor and Perrie. I’m seriously doomed.

“Ni, I’ll see you later, okay?”

“What are you up to, Andrea?” he asks just as concerned as I would.

“Nothing,” she smirks. “El, Kaitlyn, Per and I are just going to get some… Some food. Yes, we’re going to get some food.”

“Oh. then I’ll see you soon. Drive safely,” Niall responds giving Andrea a quick kiss.

“You idiot! Don’ tell me you fell for that?” I slap the back of his head in what Colleen likes to call a ‘Gibbs slap.’

“Dude, the moment she mentioned food, I was sold. She can do whatever she wants as long as she brings back food for me,” Niall laughs.

I turn back to the girls when I see Eleanor coming over from the corner of my eye. She goes straight for Louis to whisper something in his ear; which makes him look at me with a sly grin plastered on his face. Great. I watch the four of them leave the arena trying not to face the guys.

“Are we going to discuss the setlist?” I ask hoping she didn’t tell him what I’m thinking.

“Hmmm, I don’t know mate; my neck is kind of sore. Eleanor and I were having some fun last night,” Louis teases rubbing his neck causing the rest of the guys to laugh.

“Oh, fuck off,” I say punching him in the arm.

“Let’s see it,” Liam joins in on the teasing.

“Colleen will kill me. What happens behind closed doors between her and me stays between her and me. Besides, is this not contradicting the lesson we tried to teach them about the kissing and telling?”

“We’re guys, we do that. They’re just not allowed to.”

“You’re such an ass, Louis. If we’re allowed to do it, so should they. But Colleen at least has the decency to keep that to herself.”

“Says the one who knows she told about playing baseball.” I pull down my shirt anyways.

“Would you look at that?” says Zayn. “You sure know how to get her going.”

“This is priceless!” Louis screams.

“You should have seen what she did to me on our honeymoon,” I chuckle breaking the rules.

I feel my phone go off, and it’s Colleen: YOU SHOWED ANDREA?!??!!!

Me: I’ll get her for this one. She’s observant, that one. You know I wouldn’t have told. And she told the guys, so I’ll be getting them all back.

Colleen: Grrrr now they won’t leave me alone about it.

Me: How do you think I feel?! I told you the guys would rag on me about this one!

Colleen: Ugh! Just don’t tell too much!

Me: I won’t. I promise!

I close my phone. “So, what did she do to you during your honeymoon?” Liam asks.

I laugh, “I’ll keep that one to myself, and let you all think what you must. And what, did Andrea go to get food at my place, Niall?” I ask sarcastically.

“MmMmm,” he shrugs his shoulders.

“You’re such a fucking idiot. The girls are with Colleen. And you can imagine what the topic of discussion will be.” I hit him.

“Owe!”

Rehearsal is going well as the girls arrive, with Colleen, back at the arena; food and drinks in hand. Rehearsal is in full swing; Paul and our choreographer have given up once again. Still not sure why they try to give us one after all these years. Josh, Sand, Jon and Dan are messing around as we chill on stage for another break.

“Hey Colleen! Can you please check something out for me? I think I have a bruise on my neck,” Louis teases her.

“Come on guys,” she blushes. “Like you never came to rehearsals with marks of passion on your body's?” she lightens up. “Niall, do you remember the Kiss You music video? Or would you like me to elaborate?!”

“No, I’m cool,” Niall answers brushing his hand through his hair. All of us look at Niall curious as to what Colleen is talking about; then it hits all of us.

“Oh, yes, I remember now,” I say. “Niall still says he had an itch back and asked Andrea to scratch it. But we all know the truth behind that one. Andrea just returned from visiting her parents in South Africa the day before.”

“Two months apart sure is a long time,” Andrea says.

“Guess you had to make up for long time.”

“Okay. Okay! We’re even!” Niall gives in. After we eat we attempt to rehearse again, and as I walk on stage Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall turn around with these huge purple and blue marks on their necks. Looks like Andrea and Perrie were having fun with their makeup; Colleen and I being the only ones not laughing. Around one am when we’re finally down to one song to go and then we can go home. Colleen and the girls are sitting on the edge of the stage chatting and looking half asleep. I know exactly what will wake them up. Especially Colleen. I look at the boys and the band, “You know what to play,” I say slyly. The tune to Midnight Memories plays and the girls shoot their heads around to look at us.

I start to sing staring into Colleen’s eyes. “Straight off the plane to a new hotel. Just touched down, you could never tell. A big house party with a crowded kitchen. People talk shh, but we don’t listen.” Colleen gets a devilish grin on her face as she wakes up.

“Tell me that I’m wrong, but I do what I please. Way too many people in the Addison Lee. Now I’m at the age when I know what I need. Oh, woah.”

“Midnight Memories. Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah. Baby you and me, stumbling in the street singing, singing, singing, singing Midnight Memories. Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah. Anywhere we go. Never say no.” Colleen starts dancing the way she did back on the beach as a smile spreads across my face. The girls join her, and go crazy to our music as if they’re hearing the song for the first time; still our biggest fans. “Just do it, do it, do it, do it.”

“Five foot something with the skinny jeans. Don’t look back, baby follow me.”

“I know know where I’m going, but I’m finding my way. Same old shh, but a different day.”

“Tell me that I’m wrong, but I do what I please. Way too many people in the Addison Lee. Now I’m at the age when I know what I need, Oh-Woah!”

“Midnight Memories. Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah. Baby you and me, stumbling in the street singing, singing, singing, singing Midnight Memories. Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah. Anywhere we go. Never say no. Just do it, do it, do it.” Andrea shocks us all when she comes out of nowhere with her guitar, and does this bit with Niall.

He almost forgets his words. “You and me and all our friends. I don’t care how my we spend, baby. This is what the night is for, oooh, woooah.”

“I know nothin’s makin’ sense. For tonight let’s just pretend; I don’t wanna stop so give me more-ore-ore-ore OWE!”

“Midnight Memories. Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah. Baby you and me, stumbling in the street singing, singing, singing, singing Midnight Memories. Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah. Anywhere we go. Never say no. Just do it, do it, do it.” We pant after we finish up the song; not only from singing and running around the stage, but because of watching the girls.

I lick my lips as I stare at Colleen then walk over to her. “I fucking hate it when you do that,” I whisper in her ear causing her to giggle.

“I know you do,” she whispers back.

Rehearsals! Haha Vote, please?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
1.6K 140 18
*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will be extremely confused.* After Zayn's bes...