My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Secrets.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
It hurts.
Beautiful eyes.
Don't know what to do.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

Believe me.

269 10 0
By holtzbertgoodeday

I woke up at 3 am in the morning, maybe a ghost is on my room. Lol, ok that's crazy because ghost are not real. I felt someone caressing my leg and I look at my moms boyfriend. I freak out and jumped.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered/yelled to him and he smile.

"I was just admiring your beautiful body." She wink at me and I was scared.

"Leave me, please." "I just want to play with you for a little, like when you were 13." He smile and I was about to say dorm thing when I heard my mom. "Johnny?" He sigh "You win this time." He left and I start crying.

I went to my locker straight and then all the bullies were laughing at me, I don't fucking know why, I sigh and head to the classroom, I sat down in my desk and sigh.

"Are you ok?" I jumped and I look at Hailey.

"Yeah...I-I am..." "What happend?" I look at her green eyes and sigh "Johnny...h-he..." "We raped you again?!" She whispered/yelled.

"No! No, well, he wanted but my mom called him and he didn't."

"And what are you going to do?" "I don't know...Ms.Estela said it was better if I tell the police but I'm scared."

She sigh. "You have to tell the police Brittany or I'll do it." I sigh and look at my hands.

I throw my back pack in my bed and cover my face with my pillow, I scream and then cry, I just can't believe what I'm gonna do. 2 of the most important persons of my life, say the same, that I need to tell the police what happend with that asshole. Ugh. I sigh one more time and grab my phone. I left and head to the police station.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"Um...h-hi, I came here t-to um...I..." I start shaking and she grab my hand "It's ok sweetheart, tell me what happend" I sigh and look at her eyes "The boyfriend of my mom...r-raped me w-when I was 13, h-he always touch me and he said that if I tell someone about this, h-he will kill me but...I can't hide this anymore." I cried and she hugged me.

"What's his name?" "J-Johnny...Johnny Raider." She nodded and called another guy, she explained her what I just said and he just nodded. What now?

I closed the door and sigh. I feel better now, Ms.Estela and Hailey were right. "You did this!" I look at my mom and she seemed mad.

"What I did?" "Don't fucking act like a stupid! You know what you did! You told the police that Johnny raped you fucking liar!" I had tears in my eyes, I can't believe she's saying that.

"I'm not a liar, he raped me and he touch me" I cried and she laughed. "He just touch me." "No! He raped me!" He slapped me and then I fell to the ground, she hit me and I was crying so much.

"Stop! Believe me please! Stop! Stop! Mom I'm your daughter! Please!" I yelled and she stopped. "B-Brittany..." She tried to take my hand but I pulled away.

"Don't touch me." I had blood in my lip and my eyes was purple. "Brittany..." "Leave me alone! Don't touch me!" I yelled and I left.

E: Hello?

B: Can I...can I go to y-your h-house?

E: Yeah! What's wrong? Are you ok? Are you crying?!

B: I'll explain you later.

I hang up and head to her house. I knocked the door and she opened. I hugged her and cried in her arms. She closed the door and we sat down in the couch, I hide my head in her neck and she played with my hair.

"What happend babygirl?" She look at my face and gasp. "Johnny did this to you?!" I shook my head and sigh.

"My...m-mom did this to me. I went to the police station and told them a-about Johnny and they found him. I went to my house and my mom start yelling at m-me and she h-hit me. She was shocked just like me and I left." She shook her head and I cried.

"Want to stay here with me?" I nodded "Please..." "Let's go." We head to her bedroom and she lay me down in the bed. She was about to left and I stopped her. "Ms.Estela?" He look at me "I-I know is weird b-but...can you stay with me? Please?" She smile and lay down, she hugged me and I cuddle in her side.

I closed my locker and sigh. My mom is calling me since yesterday, I went to Hailey's house and she gave me some clothes, I'm now in the school and I'll stay with Hailey today, I don't want to annoy Ms.Estela, plus, she's a teacher so is a little weird.

I sat down and I read my songs, I like to write songs and play guitar, I want to learn to play piano. I look at Hailey and smile. "Hey gorgeous." "Hey" I smile.

"So, I was thinking that maybe you can stay this 3 weeks in my house and we can start planning what we gonna wear in the concert, what we gonna do" I laugh a little. "That would be awesome."

I went to my house for some clothes so I can stay with Hailey, her mom was agree, her mom is really really sweet, she say that I'm a daughter for her and that means a lot to me. I head to my room a grab some clothes, I look a note in my desk and grab it.

Brittany,

I'm so sorry for yesterday, I didn't meant to do that, you're my daughter, you mean so much to me and I care about you, even if I don't tell you this always, I love you and I'll always love you, no matter what, you're my beautiful daughter and you'll always be my daughter, even if you hate me, I don't care. I love you baby.

Love, mom.

I felt tears in my eyes and I sigh, I for believe in mom. I left and head to Hailey's house. We were having fun and just talking and more. My phone ring and I sigh. Probably my mom.

B: Hello?

...: Brittany Lopez?

B: Yeah?

...: I'm officer Jonhson, I'm calling because Lisa Lopez had an accident car and...

I felt my heart stopped and I fall in my knees, Hailey grabbed my phone and answer for me. My mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...