The Merger (BWWM - Book #1...

By Cocoa47

Layla and Nolan are two young business moguls who can't stand each other due to their encounter at a night cl... More

Chapter 1 - The Jerk
Chapter 2 - The Fiesty One
Chapter 3 - Austin Mitchell
Chapter 4 - You Again?!
Chapter 5 - Locked With You?!
Chapter 6 - Not All My Fault
Chapter 7 - Oh No!
Chapter 8 - Say What?!
Chapter 9 - European Invasion Part 1
Chapter 10 - European Invasion Part 2
Chapter 11 - European Invasion Part 3
Chapter 12 - She said?
Chapter 13 - I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me
Chapter 14 - Where's Layla?
Chapter 15 - The Bodyguard
Chapter 16 - Let's Do This
Chapter 17 - Finally
Chapter 18 - Is Austin Alive?
Chapter 19 - He Is Okay
Chapter 20 - Jealousy & Awesome News
Chapter 21 - Baby #2 On The Way
Chapter 22 - Merge With Who?!
Chapter 23 Back To NYC
Chapter 24 - And The Gender Is?
Chapter 25 - Wedding Week
Chapter 26 - Wedding #2 Has Arrived
Chapter 27 - Surprise
Chapter 28 - Baby Arrivals Part 1
Chapter 29 - Baby Arrivals Part 2
Chapter 30 - To Milan We Go
Chapter 31 - Merger Possibility?
Chapter 32 - Layla is?
Chapter 33 - Who Was Kidnapped?!
Chapter 35 - Good Riddance To Chase
Chapter 36 - Natasha Is Here
Chapter Part 37 - Meeting The Family
Chapter 38 - Proposal Time
Chapter 39 - Goodbye NYC
Chapter 40 - The Miami Move
Epilogue

Chapter 34 - Where Are They?

303 19 4
By Cocoa47

A/N: This chapter was edited to reflect the obsession Chase has with Kamea. That scene was difficult to add and brought tears to my eyes because of the seriousness of the act. It has happened in my family. I DO NOT condone sexual assault against anyone. Please proceed with caution.

Chase's POV

My henchman says they have made the vehicle switch and are on the way to the house. I told them to pull in the underground garage I had built.

They must be here because I just heard a car horn. So, I went down to the basement to greet my new house guests.

After opening the door, I noticed that Layla is pregnant. That won't be a problem. I will just raise the kid as a 'Dalton.' The problem will be if she goes into labor.

"Get this blindfold off me!!! And, where are we?!!" Cris's wife screamed.

Once they were inside the house, I locked the garage door and had them placed in the basement living room.

"Take their blindfolds off now."

As soon as she saw me, Cris's wife yells, "Cade?! Why are you doing this?! I have five kids who need their mother!! And, Layla has two kids that need her!!!"

I turned away from them and took my disguise off. Then, I turned back around to two shocked faces.

"Chase?!! That means you have been living next door to us since last year. I think I am going to be sick. I knew there was a reason I was suspicious about you."

"It's me, in the flesh! And, you had five kids. You are going to be mine forever now."

"YOU ARE SICK!! Can't you see that Layla is pregnant, you twit?!! I am Diabetic, you twat! I need insulin for tomorrow morning!"

Sarcastically, I answered, "She is? No way!"

"Ugh, I have never seen a more pathetic, vile person in my life!! My baby is due in three weeks!! Let us out of here!!!"

"Sugar, you both need to get comfy because you are not going anywhere. Take them both to their rooms, gently."

"Yes, sir." They helped them off the couch and took them upstairs to their separate rooms.

"Time for a victory drink."

I need to find a way to get insulin for her.

Cris' POV

Ryan and I gave the police our information. After Shane and the guys finally calmed the ladies down, we drove home - Shane drove Bliss, Andrea, and Carly. I gave Austin the keys to Kamea's Escalade. Marco and Kim rode with him to console Día and Braelyn. Mason and Julian rode with me and Ryan.

"Cris, if he knows where you live, we need to move everyone to a different house. If he was brazened to kidnap Kam and Layla in the parking lot during the day, he will try anything to get Bliss next," Julian suggested.

"I agree." As soon as we pulled into the driveway, "Shane, Austin, and Marco, Julian suggests that we move everyone to another house. We need to make sure Bliss is safe from Chase, so he doesn't kidnap her too."

Shane says, "Everyone can stay at our house, but we don't have anything for the babies to sleep in - Logan, Kekoa, and Isabella. Braelyn and Día can share a room. Rocco and Devin can share a room. Each room has a king-size bed in it. We can buy some things on the way to the house."

"But, we shouldn't all leave at the same time. How about you and Austin take Bliss, Braelyn, Andrea, Mason, Kim, Isabella, and Día? I'll pack for Isabella and Dia. The boys will come with me and Marco."

"I think Layla left Braelyn's things in her suitcase. I'll grab Braelyn and Kim's bags." Austin went into the house.

"I'll go tell Bliss and Kim what we are doing."

Shane walked away. I still can't believe I am calm knowing that my wife is gone. We went inside the house and told everyone the plan. Then, they all went to their rooms to pack up their things. The kids are going to be devastated when I tell them what happened. How can I stay strong when my queen and rock is gone?! And, I have no idea where to even start looking for Kamea and Layla.

I went into Isabella's room and packed a bag for her. Then, I went to Día's room to pack for her. When I saw the picture of Kamea, Día, and Isabella, I slid down onto the floor and lost it. They wore matching t-shirts that said, "The Fiore Girls." The emotions finally overcame me.

"Aww, Cris." My mother came and sat with me on the floor. "Son, I am so sorry this happened. That guy is a devil!" My mom pulled me into a hug and let me cry.

"Bliss said it happened so fast. They tried to fight the kidnappers, but a gun was then pointed at them. I think she is blaming herself for what happened. No way this is her fault."

"Adrian and I will talk with Bliss. How about I finish packing for the kids? I'll come back for you."

"Voglio bene alla tua mamma. (I love you, mom.) And, thank you."

My mom got up and finished packing. Me, I just sat on the floor looking at the picture. Once my mom was done, I helped her, and we walked downstairs with the kids' bags.

Shane's POV

We have to find Kam and Layla. Bliss is already heartbroken about losing her grandmother and Jessica. And, she is blaming herself for what happened. No way am I showing Bliss that text Chase sent about kidnapping her. Over my dead body will he come anywhere near Bliss.

"Shane, here is Día's bag. Will you be able to take Isabella too? I have a bag for her too. Where is Bliss?" Cris' mum asked.

I took Día and Isabella's bags. "Sure. We have plenty of room in the truck for the girls. Bliss is in the living room with my mum."

"Okay. Thanks."

After carrying the kids' bags and ours, I went into the living room to comfort my bride.

My mum and Isabela were reassuring Bliss. My mum scooted over so I could sit down. Then, I wrapped my arms around Bliss and pulled her into my chest.

"Sweetheart, ready to go home?" My poor baby's eyes were red from her tears.

"Yes, I am."

"Braelyn and Día are coming with us."

"What about Isabella? I have to take care of her because it is my fault Kam is gone."

This is going to be hard. "Isabella is coming with us. Sweetheart, nobody blames you for this. That Chase character is disgustingly sick! He is a coward! He had someone pull a gun on you and the ladies. Everyone here will do all we can to find Kam and Layla. Count on it."

Cris entered the room with Isabella.

Bliss' POV

"Bliss, I know you did what you could. But, I couldn't live with myself if you had gotten shot. Shane is right. Chase is the biggest coward there is. Your bond with Kamea is strong. Please, don't blame yourself. We all need to be strong so we can safely rescue Layla and Kamea."

"I don't know if I can be strong. My heart felt like it was ripped out watching Braelyn and Día cry for their moms. I hate that Chase character so much. He belongs with Alexander - buried six feet underground."

"He sure does, and that is where we are going to put him. Will you do me a favor? Will you help take care of the kids for me while I search for Kamea and Layla?"

"Yes, I will. I love your kids very much. I feel like I have known them forever."

"Thank you, Bliss. And, when we catch him, I'll punch him right in the face for pointing that gun at you."

"And, make sure he never hurts anyone again."

"You got it." Cris gave me a big hug. Then I picked up Isabella and carried her to my SUV. Cris grabbed the girl's car seats and put them in my SUV.

Shane and I put the girls in their seats while Cris gave Austin the keys to Kam's Escalade.

"Cris, are the kids allergic to cats? We have two at home."

"No, they're not. They will be fine." He then gave Isabella and Día a kiss.

"Behave for your Aunt Bliss and Uncle Shane, understand? I will be over shortly."

"Yes, daddy."

Cris then went back into the house.

"Shane, I want to drive." He handed me my keys, kissed my forehead, and then we both got in to drive home.

Chase's POV

Aww, it breaks my heart seeing Cris, Shane, Ryan, and the rest so sad.

Ha! Not really. I love seeing them miserable.

Ooh, how about I pay them a visit as Cade? That's exactly what I'm going to do.

Cade's POV

"Cris, is everything okay?"

"My wife and one of my best friends were kidnapped. The kidnappers know where I live, so we are moving to protect the rest of my family."

"Oh my gosh, what sicko did this?! Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Look out for my wife and best friend who is pregnant. Look, Cade, I am in no mood to talk right now, so I apologize for my tone."

"It's okay. I understand. I will keep my eyes open for them. Stay safe."

Cris then went back inside his house, and I went to mine.

Chase's POV

I went to visit with my special guests. First was Layla. I played back the recording where Cris said he missed his wife and Layla.

"You are ruining two perfectly happy families!!! No way are you going to raise my daughter as your own!!!"

"And, you are wasting your breath. You are never going to see your husbands and kids again." I walked over to Layla and started caressing her cheeks. She kept swatting my hands away.

"Stop touching me!!!"

"Sweetie, you only have one choice - your daughter will be born a 'Dalton.' You will have to deliver your baby at the house. I will get you medical care. I am not a monster."

"Who are you kidding?! You are a monster!!" She spat in my face. "Like I said, over my dead body will my child be raised as a 'Dalton.' I HATE YOU!!!"

"How about we play a game of 'Never Will You Ever?' I'll go first. You never will ever see your husband and children again. Neither will Cris' wife. So, until you give birth to 'our' baby, you will have to wait until then to get what I am about to do to Mrs. Fiore. Oh, and a guard will be posted at your door. Lay down and get some rest."

Before I entered her room, I told my bodyguard, "Make sure Layla stays in her room, so as not to disturb me."

"Yes sir, Mr. Dalton."

I already heard her screaming. And, when I opened the door, she was struggling to get out of the ropes.

"You might as well stop struggling because you are hurting yourself."

"Leave me alone!!!!"

"Oh, I will after I am done." She tried to kick me, but it didn't work. I took my pants off first, then sat on her to position myself.

Kam's POV

"You are one sick, sadistic, obsessed predator!!" He really is going to do this to me. The tears really started falling.

"You're point is? That is not going to stop me from what I have always wanted since seeing you in the Virgin Islands."

He slowly unbuttoned my shirt, oogling and licking his lips at my breasts.

"Enjoy it baby because it is happening," he said as he put the tips of his hands on my breasts and glided them down to my skirt.

"The only man I receive pleasure from is Cris! This is rape!!! Get off of me!!"

"I should have taped your mouth shut!" He says as he unbuttoned my skirt and pulled it down revealing my lace panties. His eyes went a different shade. He then leaned down to put his hands behind my back to take my bra off.

I still tried wiggling so I could at least knee him in his jewels but to no avail. He spread my legs just enough, pulled his boxers down, and he did - pressed his nastiness in me. And, it hurt like crazy!!!

"Ssh, relax baby and let me take control." He says while grunting and gyrating in me.

"HELP ME!!!! You're hurting me!!!"

"Oh, I am helping you," he says as he continues grunting and gyrating, pressing himself down harder on me. Then, he started kissing and licking my neck and face.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!!"

"When I'm done, baby. When I am done."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Layla's POV

He is doing exactly what he said. And, I can't do anything to stop it. I hate him, and I never say that about anyone.

"Cris and Ryan, please find us soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

The next day, Cris called the media and asked them to meet in front of his club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 18th, 2020

Cris' POV

"Thank you for coming today. This is going to be hard, but please bear with us. Yesterday in broad daylight, my wife, Kamea Fiore, along with our best friend, Layla Meyers, was kidnapped. And the sad part was that patrons in the parking lot saw it and did nothing to help. Is that really how Miami residents treat one another? Imagine if your wife or girlfriend was kidnapped. Wouldn't you want someone to help? And to make matters worse, my wife is Diabetic. Her insulin was in her bag when she was kidnapped. It is imperative that we find them soon."

Ryan's POV

"This is the sickest situation my family has been through. My wife is due to give birth to our baby girl in three weeks! We need to find my wife and Kamea now! And, we know who did this because he is extremely obsessed with them."

Cris' POV

"Our families, along with The Landes, Sanders, and Palu families are offering a very generous reward of $600,000 for the safe return of our wives. Please help us in the search for our wives. Our children are very sad and hurt because they miss their moms. The picture I am about to show you is who kidnapped them. His name is Chase Dalton."

I grabbed a picture that I had enlarged to show them what Chase looks like.

"And, the next two pictures are of my wife and Layla." I enlarged the picture of Kamea and the girls. Ryan gave me one of the family pictures they recently took.

"Thank you for coming to this press conference. Ryan, let's get the heck out of here."

We then excused ourselves and left the conference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~!

By the time we got to Shane and Bliss' home, my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw that it was Janiyah. I put the phone on speaker so Ryan can hear.

Janiyah: "Cris, I am so sorry about the kidnapping of your wife and friend. Graeme and I want to increase the reward that you have set up. And, we are flying to Florida, along with Niko and Tatianna. Griffin says he is going to fly down as well. Sophia can't make it, but she sends her love to everyone. Niko and Griffin are going to add to the reward also. Before we leave California tomorrow, Niko and I are going to hold a press conference."

Cris: "Thank you, Janiyah. I have Ryan here with me on speaker. Your support means so much not only to me but to Ryan as well. Do you all have a place to stay? Right now, we are all staying at Shane and Bliss' house."

Janiyah: "Niko has a house in Key West. That's where we will be staying. He suggested that you all should stay there too. There is plenty of room for everyone. You guys are not safe there if Chase is trying to kidnap Bliss too. Speaking of, how is she?"

Cris: "Janiyah, she blames herself for what happened. But, Chase had his goons point a gun in their face."

Janiyah: "Oh my gosh! Chase is crazy! I had a few encounters with him at business conferences, and I did not like him at all. I'll text you Niko's address. I implore you to come tomorrow. And, we will talk more about adding to the reward."

Cris: "I'll talk with Shane and the others tonight and let you know."

Janiyah: "Good. I know this is easy for me to say, but I mean it. Don't worry, Cris and Ryan. We will do all we can to put a stop to Chase. And, safely rescue your wives. I will have my family in Texas spread the word too. We have your backs. Hopefully, we will see you in Key West. If not, we can conference call. Our flight leaves Cali at 9:00 am. We should be in Florida by 4:00 pm because of the time difference."

Cris: "Thank you, Janiyah. I think it is safe to say that the others will agree. So, we shall see you tomorrow. Talk to you, later."

Ryan then says, "Cris, I agree about Key West. We can take everyone down there, but I am coming back to Miami."

"Absolutely. Let's go talk to everyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

Cris and Ryan called everyone together and told them about what Janiyah had suggested. Everyone agreed, so tomorrow they will travel to Key West.

Cris called Janiyah back and told her the plan. And, he also texted her a picture of Layla and Kamea.

Monday, October 19th, 2020

As promised, the next day at the airport, Janiyah and Niko held a joint press conference to support Cris and Ryan. Then, made their way to Florida.

Kam's POV

Chase finally let my hands be free from the ropes. He has raped me twice. And, I still have no insulin. I have to be strong, but I don't know if I can anymore. I feel dirty from what he did to me. And, I feel nauseous like crazy!

I heard footsteps approaching. Chase opened the door and threw a bag on the bed. "I hope that is the correct insulin that you need."

Sure enough, it was. I got over the fear of needles really quick and stuck myself. "Thank you."

"Just so you know, there is no way to escape from this house. And, there are no phones either. So, no calling of Cris or whoever. My bodyguards will bring you both something to eat." Then, he said nothing and exited the room.

I have not seen Layla since he brought us here. I hope she is okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

After packing up the kids and luggage, the caravan of SUVs left Miami and traveled to Key West, which is a 3 hour and 37-minute drive. Each SUV has kids, so they stopped for some snacks before the trip.

Niko, Janiyah, Tatianna, Griffin, and Graeme landed safely and made their way to the house. Niko called to have plenty of groceries sent ahead of time.

As soon as Cris and the caravan pulled up to the house, Niko, Tatianna, Janiyah, Graeme, and Griffin were standing outside waiting.

Bliss got out of her Infiniti, helped Isabella and Día out of the truck, then walked straight over to Tatianna. Kim, Austin, and Braelyn followed.

Bliss' POV

"Tati, it is so good to see you again. These two sweethearts with me are Kam's girls - Isabella and Dia. And, to my right is Austin, Kimmie, and Braelyn, who is Austin and Layla's daughter."

"It's nice to meet everyone. Let's go inside and I'll show you to your rooms."

"This is a beautiful house, Tati. And, I love the view of the ocean."

"It is beautiful. It's my first time here. We spend most of our time in California."

"Thank you so much for coming. I'm glad to have you here because I miss Kam and Layla so much."

"You're welcome, Bliss. I had to come and support my best friend. We have a pool out back. Niko had his bodyguards come with us. So, if we wanted to go out, we can take the bodyguards with us."

"And get you kidnapped too? No way am I leaving the house. Besides, I promised Cris I would help take care of the kids."

Shane's POV

Tatianna looked back at me as we walked into the house. "Bliss, that is not going to happen. We can take Niko and Shane with us too. It can be a double date. And, Niko's bodyguards are some of the best in the business."

"I didn't think it was going to happen to Kam and Layla neither. I can't lose any more of my family. Thanks but no thanks."

"Sweetheart, what if........."

"What part of 'I am not leaving the house' doesn't anyone understand?! Let's go, Isabella and Dia." Bliss and the girls walked off somewhere.

"I'm sorry, Tatianna. Bliss blames herself for what happened. My mum tried, Cris's mum tried, Cris tried, and I tried to tell her it is not her fault. The past two nights Bliss has not slept well at all. She wouldn't go for a walk with me around our house. And, our house is gated, plus we have a first-rate security system."

"It's okay, Shane. I'm not going to push her. I'll be there for her when she needs me. Your room is the first one on the right up the staircase. And, Braelyn and Día's room is right next to yours. What about Isabella?"

"We have a bed for her in Bliss' truck. We are going to put her in our room."

"Okay. There is a master bathroom in both rooms. Let me or Niko know if you need anything."

"Thanks, Tati."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is going to be a long night. Bliss stayed in our room for the rest of the night. She didn't come down for dinner. She was laying down on the bed when I entered the room.

"Darling, I got something for you to eat. Everyone missed you at dinner."

"You wasted your time bringing it. I'm not hungry."

"You have to eat something. Just take a few........."

"Shane, stop asking me to eat! Stop trying to get me out of the house! Just leave me alone!"

I could tell Bliss was crying. "I can't leave you alone. We vowed to be there for each other, for better or worse. I'm here. Please don't bottle your feelings. I am not going to watch you starve. I don't care if it is the banana, you need to eat something."

"Fine!" She got up, took the banana, ate it, and slammed the skin in my hands.

"Happy?! Now leave me alone!!" Bliss tried to walk away, but I didn't let her.

"No! I am not going to leave you alone." Isabella was asleep, so I carried Bliss outside on the deck attached to our room.

"Calm down!" We sat down in the lounge chair, I pressed Bliss into my chest and gave her a back massage. "I am not going to let you starve or isolate yourself. Talk to me."

"Nobody helped us. We saw people all over the parking lot, but nobody came to help us. We had to watch Kam and Layla get kidnapped. It hurts! And, What man points a gun at a woman?! I have had nightmares the last two nights. And, what if I was supposed to be kidnapped with them? Or what about Braelyn and Día?"

I can't tell her that Chase wants to kidnap her too.

"Chase is not going to come anywhere near you. Please, believe me. How about tomorrow, we spend the day out near the pool with the kids?"

"ZZZZZZ"

Well, sounds like Bliss fell asleep rather quickly. So, I carried her back inside and laid Bliss on the bed. After turning off the light, I fell asleep with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

The next day, Bliss apologized to everyone about how she is dealing with the kidnapping.

The reward was increased to $1 million, but no one came forward with any info on Kam and Layla's whereabouts.

Cris, Ryan, and several others traveled back to Miami to look for Kam and Layla. They split up into two groups to cover more territory. They passed out flyers with recent pictures, but again no one came forward.

Days turned into a week. Chase kept sending antagonizing text messages to Cris, Ryan, and Shane.

Kam noticed that Jake came back from vacation. So, she tried to figure a way for Layla to reach Jake.

One week turned into two weeks.

Shane finally was able to get Bliss out of the house. They even went on a triple date with Janiyah, Tatianna, Graeme, and Niko. Bliss still felt bad about the kidnapping, but Shane helped her to cope.

Chase tried to assault Kamea several times more but didn't when she started constantly throwing up.

She had an idea about what was causing her to throw up. But, she didn't want Chase to know she may be pregnant too.

Meanwhile, the search continued, but no leads or hints came from it. Cris and Ryan were getting frustrated.

It almost turned into three weeks until Chase slipped up and got greedy.

*********************

Wednesday, November 4th, 2020

Shane's POV

Bliss and I spent the day at an exclusive spa that Niko told us about. We had a great time together and it took her mind off the kidnapping.

"Thank you for the spa day, Shane. I needed it."

"You're welcome, Darling. Let's go get something to eat, then head back to Niko's house."

"Sounds like a plan." As we walked to Bliss' Infiniti, she quickly became irritated.

"What's wrong?"

"I have been seeing that Cade guy ever since we entered the spa. It's like he is following us. He looks familiar too."

"Stay right here with Niko's bodyguards." This is going to stop now! I sure did march over to where he was standing.

"Is there a problem here that needs to be addressed? You showed up at Bliss' autograph session in New York, and for a moment you held on to her hands too long. Now, conveniently, you are in Key West?! Don't you live in Miami?!"

While pointing my fingers in his chest, "Stay away from my wife! Leave her alone!"

"I'm visiting a friend who lives in Key West. I just happened to see your wife at the spa."

"And, how did you know we went to the spa unless you were following us?!!! I don't know what the deal is with you, but you need to LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE!!"

I walked back over to Bliss.

"Shane, as soon as you walked back, he winked and blew a kiss at me. He is gone now."

"When we get back to Miami, he is in trouble. Let's go get dinner."

Bliss and I sat in the back, while two of Niko's bodyguards sat in the front and drove us to a local Italian restaurant.

Bliss was deep in thought on the way to the restaurant. "Why does he seem so familiar? He just gave me an uncomfortable feeling. It is the same feeling that I felt when I met......."

The next thing I knew, Bliss started panicking. "Shane, I know where Kam and Layla are!!!! Cade is Chase Dalton!!!!! Kam and Layla are right next door to Cris' house!!!!"

The bodyguards drove back to the house in 10 minutes flat!! Bliss and I ran inside the house.

"Where are Cris and Ryan?!"

"Marco, Cris, Ryan, Kalani, and Mason are in Miami. What's wrong?" Austin asked.

"I need to call them now! Bliss discovered that Cade is Chase Dalton!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase's POV

"We need to get back to Miami fast! I think Bliss discovered who I was!"

"We have another 20 minutes, then we will be landing in Miami."

"Call David and Mike!! Have them move Layla and Kamea to the house in Tampa!!"

That was stupid of me to try that, knowing that she would be protected by Niko Kostopoulos' bodyguards. I hope they get them out in time.

Cris' POV

"Let's go back to your house for the night and continue to search in the morning," Kalani suggests.

We stopped for a late dinner at a local diner. I paid the bill and we walked out to the trucks. My phone started ringing, and it was Shane. I placed the phone on speaker so everyone can hear.

Shane to Cris - "Bliss figured out that Cade is Chase!! We saw him stalking us after a spa day! Layla and Kam are right next door to your house! Get there as quickly as you can!!!"

Cris to Shane - "We are on the way!!"

After hanging up the phone, we made a mad dash to the trucks and sped off to the house. "I am going to finally do what I have always wanted to do - kill Chase Dalton!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading chapter 34.

And, thank you for the votes and comments. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.4K 13
Allison Diamond is forced to married Christopher Lee as a result of forming a merger between both of their fathers' companies. The merger of the two...
2.1K 59 33
Layla's always had a fiery attitude, so what happens when something new begins to happen inside her that physically matches it? Desperate to keep her...
20K 410 27
He loved me, but he loves me too. He says to trust him, not to let go, and he wants a life with me. Either way, it wouldn't matter. For what lies ah...