Stay[M-Preg][MxM] *EDITING

By Ooreos

Riley O'Donnel is twenty-four wants to start over his pathetic excuse for a life, and moving to New York seem... More

Stay[M-Preg][MxM]
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 15

26.8K 1.2K 128
By Ooreos

Chapter 15

It's been a month since Jason and I had our first date. We had been consistent every week since, him asking to at least be able to occupy my weekends since I worked weekdays. He would take me to dinners, lunches and even took my to the 'Top of the Rock' much to my amazement. It had been a spectacular experience going up the elevator all the way to the top and gazing at the city I'd learn to love.

I've managed to also keep the almost prominent baby bump away from him. That meaning we did not have sex, at all. But much to my dismay, during the few weeks I had noticed I've become extremely needy, craving sex like a wanton whore. I had almost lost it one night when Jason and I were having a picnic in a park and it started to rain, soaking all of Jason's shirt. I shivered in pleasure as I remembered how the white v-neck shirt had clung to his firm body, his hard abs making my mouth water. I had jumped him right there in the rain, startling the poor man as I literally started humping his legs.

He didn't ever say no though when I was ever in those moods. He had gratefully received pleasure and release as much as I did. Sometimes when were together like that I would pretend that I didn't have a baby inside of me and we were just a normal couple that had fun but reality would kick me in the ass when I laid my hands against my stomach. Not to mention I'd been getting really emotion lately.

I knew it was soon time where I wouldn't be able to go to work because of the doctors orders and my bump would get big enough for the whole world to notice. 

Specifically Jason.

Rain, Christopher and the rest of people I could call 'friends' also noticed I had been M.I.A. most of the weekends. Rain especially had warned me that it was a bad idea getting involved with Jason when he didn't know I was pregnant. But I didn't know how to stop. The more I got to know Jason the more I fell hard for him. He was so funny, caring, sweet, and had the cutest pouting face known to man. The face would always come out when I would object to spending the whole weekend with him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as my phone beeped,  indicating someone had texted. I raised my head off the pillow I currently laid on and grabbed the phone, sliding it open and then opening the text.

You are beautiful. Xxx  -Jason

I felt my whole face turn bright and hot.

That's incredibly cheesy -Riley I tried to play it off even if his words made my heart clench in delight. The phone beeped again a second later.

It's true. And where are my kisses :( -Jason

I chuckled at his cheekiness. 

XXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxx Happy? -Riley

Only eighteen kisses? I think I deserve more -Jason

I huffed, amused at his carefree mood. I decided to call him instead since he seemed to be bored. I hit the call button on his name, the phone picking up on the second ring.

"Hey, baby". His deep voice said across the phone and I couldn't help the wide grin that made it's way to my face.

"Aren't you at work? You seem really bored." 

He gave a deep throaty chuckle. "Surprisingly, I'm not working. I'm just doing some paperwork at home. Aren't you supposed to though? Its Thursday."

I tensed at that. "I took the day off". After waking up to my stomach turning. I had ran to the bathroom, puked everything I ate the day before. Christopher called my boss and he had kindly told me to rest for how long I need. 

"Why, are you sick?" He sounded nervous. "Do you need me to bring anything?"

"No!" I sat up quickly, my world tilting a little with how fast I went.

"Okay okay". He chuckled. "I won't come over"

I rubbed the back of my neck, embarrassed I overreacted. "S-sorry. I have to go now though."

"Wait, are you sure you're okay?" 

"I'm fine. I promise". I reassured and we said our quick goodbyes before I ended the call.

I groaned and swung my legs off the bad, a sharp pain tingling it's way up my spine. I winced and stood up, suddenly craving peanut butter and bacon. I immediately went in search for Christopher. 

***

Jason's POV

I frowned as I placed the phone down on his desk. I had been worried about Riley's health since they'd started dating. Starting with the occasional mood swings that always leaved me in a bewildered state. I could vaguely remember a week ago when I had picked Riley up and out to dinner and asked him if he liked salads. I honestly didn't mean anything by it, I had wanted him to try it because it was my favorite. He had got angry crying out that I thought he was fat. I had reassured him that wasn't what I meant .The anger had turned into sadness real soon and I had to take him out the restaurant before he cause he scene, not that he didn't already. 

He had cried in my arms the whole way we walked to the car and before I knew it, he was on my lap, kissing the life out of me and moaning loudly as he writhed against my legs.I hadn't turn him down, giving him the pleasure he deserved as he cried out how I was such a 'perfect boyfriend'. After the little moment he had sat back in his chair, his face bright red as he apologized continuously. I simply told him it was okay and I would accept his apology.

After I had drove home that night, I had looked in the mirror only for my eyes to widen as I saw the teeth marks and hickies scattered across my upper chest and and neck. I had teased him every day for it since.

I shook my head from my thoughts of Riley, deciding that he would soon be out this weird mood and they could actually have sex instead of ruining their pants every time Riley decided he want to dry hump me.

I glanced at my laptop watching as the guy that I had hired a few weeks back to get information about my dad, replied that I could meet him today. I didn't want to resort to sneaking behind anyone's back but the chances of Riley and I having sex with me still having a fiance was pretty low. 

Come to think of it, maybe that was why he was so sexually frustrated and moody all the time. Maybe he was trying to restrain himself from me because of his rule and it was frustrating him.

With that thought in mind, I replied to him that he could come over to tell me the information he had gotten.

Surprisingly, I had'nt seen the fiance lurking around the house for a while. She would pop in once in awhile but she had kept her distance ever since I told her off. At least she got the hint.

As I waited, I called the counsier telling them I was expecting someone then I finished up some work on my laptop for half and hour until I heard someone knock on the door. I quickly got up and jogged across the living and pulled open the door to see the guy I had hired, his beard and blonde hair and beard familiar. The guy took off

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Harley". I nodded. "James". I opened the door wider and gesturing for him to sit on the couch. I walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge. 

"Beer, wine, water, or are you good?" I asked, pulling out a water for myself.

"I'm fine, sir." He deep voice said and I closed the fridge walking over the couch. I sat across from him, throwing an arm at the back of the chair then placed one leg on top of the other knee.

I smiled "So what do you have for me?"  I glanced down at the folder in his hands

He opened the folder, searching through it."Are you familiar with Mr.Joesph?"

My brows furrowed. "Yes, I know him. Caroline's father." I stated and sat up. "What does he have to do with anything?" I asked firmly.

The man leaned forward and stared at me intensely."Are you also familiar with the Pedro Corp. that mysteriously went bankrupt ten years back?" 

"Of course I do". I snapped remembering that my father was the one in charge of our company that time, it had been a small company at that time. I was just getting out of college. I didn't know all the details but the Pedro company had been closed down mysteriously from bankrupt and people lost their jobs but the only that thing didn't suffer was my father's company. My father was partnered to Pedro, building hospitals across the states, but for some reason that was the time our company prospered the most, gaining millions all of a sudden.

James watched my face carefully. "I searched around and your company had gained approximately 85 million in worth that year, the same amount Pedro Corp. was suppose to have lost.

My eyes widened and mouth dropped open in horror. "You're saying-"

The man nodded grimly. "Your father stole from the company. How? That's what I'm trying to figure out ."

"Jesus Christ" . I breathed, running a frustrated hand through my hair. But something didn't add up. 

"What does Mr.Joseph have to do with this, though? I didn't even meet him until two years ago".

"I was searching through...you fathers past things and came across his yearbook. Apparently, Mr.Joesph and your father had followed each other though high school then to college and I have in mind that they were planning this the whole time."

I frowned. "My dad did say that he was loaned some money from a friend to start the business." I murmured, tapping the table thoughtfully.

James nodded and pulled out another sheet, raising it up to show me. "Borrowed three million. They must have made a contract, promising each other the share they stole"

I sat back heavily."So let me piece this together now." I exhaled. "The reason I'm marrying this cunt is because my father has promised her father a share of the company and thinks the only way to get that is by making me knock her up." I stated the words seeming unbelievable when said out loud.

"My father is cruel - but Jesus, a couple hundred people lost their jobs that year. That's just..wow". I gripped my head in exasperation, totally lost for words. Did my mother know this too? I thought, but immediately dropped it.

"Sir ?" James said hesitantly and I raised my head, looking at him. "If I may suggest, you should go to your father with this information and try to get out this marriage. He might even tell you how he managed to steal so much money."

"I don't wanna know that shit". I snapped and glared at the man's unwavering eyes. "He will get me out this fucking marriage whether he likes it or not or else I will take this to the police. He fucking stole from a whole company. Hell, I should walk down to the station right now!" I yelled in outrage, my voice echoing against the walls.

James shook his head. "Sir, with all do respect that's a horrible decision. Think about it. Take a minute to calm down and think. This will affect your company drastically, you doing this could almost do the same thing your father did-"

I stood up and glared at him. "Are you calling me-"

"You may put people out of their jobs too". The guy snapped. "Your rushed decision will immediately hit tabloids and businesses will stop coming to your company. You will go bankrupt."

"I have money saved". I snapped back.

"That's gonna be all gone when they tell you that you have to pay back Pedro Corp." He had a point and it made me angry enough to pick up the bottle of unopened water and hall it cross the room. It gave out a loud pop and then water splashed all over the walls and floor in that area.

"FUCK!"I growled loudly and I heard James sigh standing up, leaving the folder behind.

"I'm gonna give you some space.". He said about to walk away but I stopped him.

"Fuck, no don't go please. Tell me what to do. I don't know what to fucking do, man." I choked out, feeling as if my chest was constricting with emotion.

I wanted Riley so bad, but was risking hundreds of people's job's worth it just to have him in my life?

 COMMENT! VOTE! 

That picture at the side almost made me puke btw. Poor Riley doesn't know what filth he's eating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 938 33
James Blackborne was a guy with a mysterious background. The least surprising thing about him was that he was a vampire. Riley Harte wanted to fall i...
14.8K 727 25
University drop-out, Reece Riley Whitelaw, finds himself fighting for health and survival after suffering from a brutal bite. Just recently turned si...
54K 1.6K 23
Riley always had everything he could ever ask for thanks to his rich dad. Well... almost everything. The hardest thing for a rich kid to get is real...
102K 4.3K 20
-This book is not written well. It is not going to be edited ever. There is going to be a new version of it released soon.- Kagami Shase Masamune is...