Doppelgänger killer (Tvd)

By youwillneverknow989

Rosa Gilbert is the aunt of Elena Gilbert. Unfortunately, after the death of Layla and John Gilbert. Rosa's m... More

Normal
Kidnapped
Scheming and smiling
Protection
Elena
Decision
Enemies
The old, the new and the ugly past
Long story short

Katherine

508 14 0
By youwillneverknow989

After coming to a momentary understanding with the Salvatore's and her niece, Rosa decided to leave the conversation on a high note and retire for the night.

The night went fast and when morning came Rosa concluded it would be a good idea to check up on her newly found allies.

Who knows, she might make a new one on the way...

"New day, new alliances. Let's keep it friendly" I talk to myself as I walk into the Salvatore boarding house only to see Damon pinning Elena to a wall. "I thought you were with Stefan?" I mumble in confusion and Elena puts on an exaggerated expression which throws me off slightly.

Somethings up here...

"You think I'm Katherine? Katherine's in the tomb isn't she ?" Elena asks Damon and I lean against the wall confused as Stefan comes down the stairs with an equally confused look.

"What the hells going on here?" Stefan asks and Damon takes a step back from Elena. "I don't know you tell me is Katherine in the tomb or not?" She ask and Stefan speeds upstairs and I'm grabbed by Elena who I now realise is Katherine and she speeds me upstairs.

"God I knew something was wrong with you." I say looking from Katherine to Elena, slinging my arm around Elena's shoulders and she sighs.

"At least someone can notice these days." Katherine says and Stefan glares at her.

"It's getting really easy being you" Katherine says looking to Elena. "If you didn't want her out you shouldn't have temporarily killed Elijah" I say walking down stairs and sitting on the couch and everyone joins me.

"How is that possible?" Elena asks and Katherine sits down next to me.

"He's an original they have all sorts of special skills" Katherine says and I sigh "she's is right about that but long story short we are one more person down and that person just happened to be the main brain and muscle and everything- of the operation and didn't tell me his whole plan so now I'm stuck with you idiots" I say and Elena glares at me and Katherine looks to me seeming offended.

"I may just be able to replace Elijah with best hair, Sorry Stefan" I say winking at Stefan and Elena looks annoyed.

"Okay- I said you could stay but you need to tell us how you met Klaus and Elijah" Elena says and I nod.

"Sure" I say and she looks surprised I was so easily convinced.

"Well..." I start and they all sit in front of me like children being told a scary story.

"After... the incident with my somewhat questionable family Bonding methods- I killed my mum and dad" I whisper the end to Katherine.

"I ran to L.A, I figured if I'm going to jail I'm going down guns-a-blazing. I got drunk, had sex, got into fights. Then one night I got into a fight with a vampire and I won, surprise, surprise. Turns out Klaus saw me kill this vampire who happened to be a friend of his... and that was the start of our friendship. Like all healthy relationships begin. He was curious to who I was and I was curious to what he was. We made a surprisingly good evil villain Duo" I boast and they are all still listening intently.

"Anyways, after a while he compelled me a entire court to make me innocent of all charges which was handy because I no longer had to be under the radar. So I traveled alone to Chicago where I met Elijah. We shared some family stories and eventually I figured out he was an original as well. I mean- what are the chances?" I say laughing.

"So we hung out for a long time before I moved back to LA and I intended to just catch up with Klaus before moving on and coming back to mystic falls To have a family reunion with my favourite niece but... well. I got a bit side tracked and ended up staying with him for 5 more years... oops. Anywho, he'd obviously told me about the curse before and how much he wanted to break it, I even helped him out with investigating rumours of a new doppelgänger by traveling with him all around the world, Paris, Australia, China, NYC, Japan then lastly Florida which was a weird experience on its own" I say glancing to Elena.

"...Until he showed me a old drawing of the original doppelgänger. Tatia, her name was. I immediately saw the resemblance so I did some, private investigating and found out I was right. So I booked the first flight here and after a couple of months of making sure everything was ready and making sure I hadn't been followed, Tada! Here I am" I say loosing all enthusiasm nearing the end of the sentence.

"So, that's why we need to work together to kill him... all of us" I say looking to Katherine then to the Salvatore's. "I don't want her here" Elena says looking to Katherine who stands up.

"You need me Elena. You all do" she responds and Elena tries to look to me for back up. I shrug my shoulders.

"I need all the help I can get and Katherine is our most powerful vampire now Eliajh's daggered. Katherine is the oldest vampire you all know and she is the only person besides me who even knows what Klaus looks like... don't get me wrong I don't doubt she'll run away from a fight with Klaus but she'll make a good distraction since Klaus hates her so much." I tell them and Katherine rolls her eyes.

"We all want the same thing. Klaus dead. And now Elijah's dead so,  you're going in blind in this operation and we are running out of time and I'm your only option at having a chance against Klaus" she says and I nod in agreement, pushing myself off the couch.

"I don't need your help and I don't want it" Elena says stepping in front of Katherine.

"Seriously! She's the only one here who would even have a remote chance of being able to retaliate against Klaus- how stubborn can you be?" I say angrily and everyone shuts up and Elena looks a bit scared. I realise I snapped a bit and I try to calm down.

"That's right Elena do you know were Klaus is? His tricks? What he even looks like?" Katherine asks and I sit down on the couch.

"If you know something say it or get out" Damon says and I sigh. "Fine I'll just go to the grill and have some lunch maybe aunt Jenna's free for a bite" she taunts and I try to relax.

Elena and Stefan go to school and I see Katherine annoying Damon.

I ignore Damon and Katherine's argument until Katherine says my name. "What?" I ask annoyed and Damon looks to me. "Do you know were a bunch of dead witches were massacred in this town a couple of centuries ago ?" Damon asks and I fake ponder for a second.

"I remember hearing about a few but I assume you mean the one Elijah is- sorry was using in his plan?" I ask and Damon nods and I sigh walking up to him.

"Not a clue" I say picking up a book he's holding. "Ohh Gilbert's Journal. He's like my great great great great dead uncle right?" I mutter and Damon looks to me taking the book back and I raise an eye brow.

"But if you want to know why Elijah was looking for the witch place I suggest you look into more about what happens after a witch dies violently. Very interesting" I say walking back to the couch.

"You know?" He asks and I shrug. "I might" I say and Katherine looks to Damon. "When a witch dies violently they leave a bit of power in the place of there death. A mark. And if that many witches died it would leave quite the mark, it would make sense if Elijah wanted to use that in some way" Katherine says and I put one finger up.

"Well said, maybe Klaus was wrong about you" I say and she looks almost interested. "Why, what did he say about me?" She asks and before I can answer Damon interrupts me.

"How do you know so many little details about the originals Anyways?" Damon asks Katherine who scoffs.

"I spent 500 years running from them, I learnt a thing or two" she says and I decide to one up her.

"Well one spent 5 years trying to sleep with me. I win." I say and Damon is about to say something when the door opens.

"Wasn't she gone or dead yet ?" He asks looking to Katherine and she sighs "I'm here to help" she responds and I nod.

"what she said" I say and she stands up. "So can we skip the secrets?" She asks and Stefan walks down the stairs. "Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus. But he believed that if a witch could Channel enough power... they wouldn't need one" he says and my smirk grows and I point to Stefan.

"Hot and smart ding dong, we have a winner"  I say and Stefan looks to me.

"you knew this whole time?" He asks frustratedly and I shrug "I might have... you know maybe I would be more abundant in information if you started acting like we aren't enemy's" I say simply looking to Katherine.

"Like the power you get from a spot marked with 100 dead witches ?" Damon asks and I nod "that would work" I say walking out the front door. "Good luck you crazy kids" I say winking to Katherine.

I need a drink.

I walk into the club ordering a drink and I look on the stage to see ...Caroline? On the stage. She starts singing. Wow she's pretty good. She's singing to Matt I think. Oh that's cute. Matt runs on the stands and they kiss and everyone cheers and I clap.

I guess that's just love for you... they are so cute together.

I notice Elena's watching me and I wave holding up my drink. I need to get drunk....

1 hour later

"I'll be right back! Don't go anywhere" Elena, who has been trying to sober me up for the last five minutes after I started heavily drinking says and I nod.

"Ok" I mutter as she struggles to understand the person on the other line. Caroline walks up to me. "Hey... I didn't realise you and Elena were cool again?" She asks and I ponder before the realisation hits me.

"Oh, yeah. She totally understood everything... I'm just sad it couldn't have been resolved earlier, do you want a drink" I ask and she shakes her head. "No, I'm fine" she says and I sigh.

"Fine then we can talk about you and Matt" I say smirking and before she can respond The lights all shatter and I jump behind the bar crouching down behind it. I am not In fighting condition. Glasses shatter and a fire starts. This has got to be a witch.

"Dr Martin! I'm so sorry about Luca. I never wanted that to happen, but at Least let us help you get your daughter back" I hear Elena say and I realize. It's my witch- or Elijah's witch. Man, Elijah's going to be mad if I kill him.

"Only Elijah can do that" i hear him respond and I get on my feet crouching down. "You don't need i!" Elena argues and the fire grows.

I jump up and pull out my gun shooting the witch in the head twice and I look to Stefan.

"We need to get out of here" I say and he nods and Stefan speeds me Elena home. Well. To Elena's home.

"Thank you..." Elena says to me and I nod. "Yeah... no problem. I was aiming for the shoulder but my aims a bit off when I'm drunk so... sorry about killing the witch" I lie casually and she nods.

"Umm... we have a spare room if you want to stay with us" she says and I smile.

"Thanks for the offer but I don't want to push my luck with Jenna... She hated me even before I was convicted of killing her parents in law so I doubt it would take her long to figure out who I was if I started living here" I say looking to Stefan.

"I'll see you lovebirds later" I salut them walking out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 457 9
❝Not a saint, but do I have to be?❞ Indigo Bennett wanted nothing to do with the supernatural drama that plagued Mystic Falls. After the tragic deat...
7 1 1
A tragic head-on collision during a storm occurs on Wickery Bridge in Mystic Falls, Virginia. Leaving a set of fraternal twins without their parents...
5.5K 236 26
Elena gilbert is a princess daughter of king Grayson Gilbert. Her mother died giving birth. She has a twin brother. She sneaks out to go see
221 1 17
Alia Pierca Saltzman,Who is the daughter of Alaric and Jenna, What happen when Tyler and Klaus break her heart? What happen when she find her twin si...