Two Friends (A Team Crafted F...

By SailorGamer23

Two friends. Been through thick and thin. Been friends since they were little. Sydnee Chloรฉ and Allianna Ren... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not a chapter
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Sorry!
What!?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ARMY! (Fans of BTS)
Chapter 10.5
I'm really sorry y'all

X-mas special

9 0 0
By SailorGamer23

Merry Christmas and a happy New Years! Word count: 2016

No one's POV:

Everything was all ready for the guests. The presents, all wrapped up in snowmen, Santa's, reds, whites, blues, and greens of wrapping paper, and even different colored bows on the presents wrapped so delicately; all were under the Christmas tree.

Ornaments of all different kinds were hung up. Regular store bought cheap red, white, blue, green, purple, glittery, and even multi-colored ones were hung up with even homemade ones. Some were cross-stitched, some were sewn, some were even glass and plastic too. Some were snowmen, Santa's, snowflakes, elf's, and a ballerina and paint brush one hung.

  The tree even had green strands of multi-colored light bulbs. From green, to red, to white, to blue, and even some were orange, pink, and purple.

  The angel on the top was especially beautiful and stands out from everything else. She had on a long white dress that stops at her "feet." The dress had a satin underpart with a silky-like cover over that was a little frilly; but not too frilly. She had satin covered wings that had little pearl beads on them. She was holding two light bulbs that light up when she is plugged in. She had on a golden necklace around her neck. Her porcelain skin was not too pale, and she had on a little "makeup" to stand out against the light. Her blonde hair was slightly curled, and her face looked as if she was resting.

  Two grown women were sitting in the living room, just smiling at their work.

  "I think we did good this year." The younger of the two says, and her friend-like-sister smiles in agreement. While they admire their work of art, the doorbell rings. Sydnee goes to get the door while Allianna looks at everything they have set out. "It's good to see you could make it you three." Sydnee cheerfully leads in their friends, taking their coats to put them in their coat closet.

Seto, Ty, and Adam. Three of their friends who are coming over. Allianna looks at them and nods a greeting and they return the favor. "Glad you could make it." The older says smiling at her friends.

"Glad we could make it. And thank you for inviting us." Her short friend Seto says to her, to which the girls smile. "You're welcome." Allainna says happily.

  Seto Sorcerer. A man whom is pretty small, but not too small to be mistaken as a kid. He has brown hair, purple eyes, gray pants and a gray shirt. He also has a red creeper necklace around his neck 24/7 for some odd reason.

  Ty looks around the room and sees all the presents that were yet to be opened. "That. Is. A lot. Of presents." He exclaimed and Sydnee tells him with meaning in her voice,

  "Well they are for everyone coming over." Adam looks at the presents in surprise. "We know that's a lot, but we did invite you three, the rest of Team Crafted, and some old friends of ours too." Allianna smiles when she thinks about whom they invited outside of TC.

  Tyler Ellis. Prefers to go by Ty. He has brown hair that covers his red left eye, brown right eye, a green headset around his neck, white v-neck T-shirt, gray pants, and purple sneakers.

  Adam Dahlburg. But the recruits call him Sky. He has brown hair, black sunglasses he wears 24/7, black pants and shirt, red sneakers, and a budder necklace around a purple amethyst. He didn't have the armor around his attire or his budder weapon like he usually would.

  Allianna helps get them settled in the living room. "You three want some hot chocolate?" Adam and Ty put a thumbs up, and Seto says in confusion,

  "What's hot chocolate?" Syd and the boys gasp in shock. "What? We magic users don't have a lot of the stuff you guys have." Allianna just coughs.

  "I'll get you some so you can try it. Trust me, it's not too bad, and this is coming from someone who can't have it because it's too sweet for my stomach." Seto just nods.

  While Allianna goes to get the drinks for them, their doorbell gets spammed with someone repeatedly ringing it. Squidnee laughs as she gets up and opens it up to see four others.

  "Come in you four! Glad to know you could make it." She says smiling widely.

  "Thank you for inviting us to come." Mitch says happily and Syd takes their coats to put it in the coat closet.

  Allianna shouts to them from their kitchen, "No prob doods! Do you four want hot chocolate?" They all yell back how they'd like some and Allianna smiles as she makes four more.

  Mitchell Hughes. He prefers to go by Mitch. He has brown hair, brown eyes, gray dog tags, a white T-shirt under his red and black checkered jacket, blue jeans, and gray sneakers.

  Jerome Aceti. He has brown eyes and brown fur; because he's a bacca. He has on a fancy black tux and black sneakers.

Quiten Juneau. He is a mudkip who can walk on two legs like a human. He has on a fancy gray tux and gray sneakers. He hates being called fish.

Ian Stapleton. But the recruits call him Ssundee sometimes. He has on black sunglasses, blue T-shirt under a black shirt, black shoes and gray sneakers.

Allianna walks in as soon as Syd has the coats in the closet and the boys are settled. "Hey doods." They look at her. "Mr. Seto here has never had hot chocolate." She snickers as the newcomers look at him in shock. He just puts his hands up in mock surrender. As the guys question how, she passes everyone their drinks.

"We don't have this kind of stuff for magic users." Seto repeatedly says to them as he tries a sip. Everyone looks at him in wonder at what he thinks of it. "Hmm, I will say it's not bad. Thank you Allianna." He says and the others smile.

"Thank you!" The others chimes in as Allianna beams at them.

"Glad you like it! And good to know Seto has finally tried it." The others chuckle. "Now I'll go wait by the door for the other guests." The others nod or put thumbs up.

As soon as Allianna gets to the door, someone knocks and she opens the door to see multiple people.

"Come in! Come in." She says as she takes the newcomers jackets and puts them in the closet.

Jason laughs. "That's a lot of coats." Allianna just nods.

Jason Probst. He usually has on a spacesuit that's blue, but he won't wear it on Christmas. He has blue eyes, blonde hair, and has on blue jeans, blue sneakers and a blue long sleeved shirt.

One of the girls friends tackles Allianna as soon as the coats are in the closet. Allianna exclaimed in surprise as she falls over. Everyone looks over or runs in to see Allianna crushed by her and Syd's friend Alley Hutto. Syd and the others burst out laughing as Allianna hugs her back.

Alley Hutto is a girl whom is slightly shorter than Syd, and she has blue eyes, blonde curly hair, a red long sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and red converse.

Arabella Jarvis. She has blue glasses, blue eyes, blonde hair, and has on white converse and shirt with blue jeans. She helps pull Alley off Allianna so she can stand up.

"Thanks." She says smiling as she hugs Arabella. Arabella smiles as she hugs back. She pulls Alley, Sydnee, and their other two friends into the hug.

Jade Digioia. She has her blonde hair pulled into a braid, and her pink glasses resting on her nose in front of her brown eyes. She has on blue jeans, a black long sleeved shirt with a Christmas tree design on it, and she also has on black boots.

Alyssa Abeyta. She has a man's styled blonde hair, blacked framed glasses, and a fully black attire.

"Come in y'all. Let's head to the living room." Allianna says as she leads them to the living room and introduces everyone to each other.

Once everyone is settled in, she and Syd get the food from the oven now that it's beeped. As they were doing that, all of their friends were getting to know each other. Once they set food on the rather large table, the girls call everyone over. They hear the footsteps of their friends and they let everyone sit down first. Turns out Sydnee was sitting next to her girlfriend Jade and their friend Alyssa, and Allianna sat next to Alley and Arabella.

Once food was settled and everyone had their stuff, Arabella proposed a toast, to which everyone agreed.

She takes a deep breath. "I would like to say that I hope we will all be able to enjoy this night. Friends, acquaintances, lovers, family." Jade and Syd share a kiss. "I hope we can all have a wonderful night celebrating each other's company on this splendid night and to also have this love and joy carry on throughout our lives as we make many great memories as we grow older." Everyone smiles as they say one word to seal this plan.

"Cheers."

Once everyone has had their share of food, Allianna guides them to the living room to open some presents. Everyone sits in a circle as Allianna and Sydnee pass everyone one present to start off with.

  Everyone opens their present to see what they got.

  Ty got a new neon green headset, Adam got 64 pieces of budder, Ian got new daggers, Quiten got a new med kit, Seto got a spell book, Jason got a new mechanical kit to fix his suit, Jerome got a new Betty, and Mitch got a new Katniss. Team Crafted chorused a "Thank you."

  The girls had also opened their presents. Jade, Sydnee, and Alyssa got art books. Alley got music sheets for her flute. Arabella got music sheets for her violin, and Allianna got CD recordings for her to do ballet. They also gave out a chorus of a "Thank you."

  After everyone opened their presents, they all follow Allianna and Syd to the kitchen for the desserts.

  There was sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, pudding, strawberry and chocolate pies, and also a small vanilla cake. Once everyone had their share, they all sit in the living room to talk.

  "You remember how the first time Ty and I had met you girls and Allianna shot an arrow at me?" Seto says as everyone bursts out laughing. Allianna nods thoughtfully. "Yeah I didn't like that but at least we found you girls to help patch you two up."

  "Yeah I guess that's true." Sydnee says as everyone calms down. "I remember when Allianna and I were recording, Merome was trying to burst in, yet we made sure they didn't." Mitch and Jerome shout at them in protest as everyone else burst out in fits of laughter again.

  This went on for a few hours, telling stories about each other, much to some people's dislike. The girls told how they met each other and meeting Team Crafted, and TC did the same. But soon it was time for them to head home. Sydnee and Allianna gave the boys their coats as everyone bids them farewell and vise versa. Soon the boys leave to head home.

  Allianna and Syd sit down with the other girls and Jade starts a song while smirking.

  "Jade? What is this?" Allianna asks, but she sees Silent Night. As she facepalms, her friends ask her to sing it. She stands up and takes a deep breath.

  The song starts the first word and Allianna starts to sing it.

  Once Allianna finished, her friends clapped, and they were genuinely shocked she sung in German instead of English.

  Soon the girls settled down and bid each other goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
538K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
84.4K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...