Alpha and the Human Mate

By dayitac

Jordan lived a happy married life with her Prince Charming. She could never imagine she lived a life of lie u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 12

7.1K 239 29
By dayitac

Jordan's P.O.V
When I woke up I found myself in the room that Jessica had shown me earlier. As I opened my eyes I realised that Jessica was checking my pulse and Mark was sitting in a chair besides the bed.
"And she is awake."
In an inhuman speed I found Mark besides me. It was like I blinked and he was there.
"Hey."
I said sheepishly.
"Hey. How are you feeling?" I looked around and saw that Jessica has already left. I didn't even realise that Mark was holding my hand.
I tried to sit up on my bed and removed my hand from his, though I didn't like the feeling but holding his hand was making me too comfortable.
" I much better. Where did Jess go?"
"To get you some food."
Suddenly all the memories rushed back in. I immediately tried to stand up.
"Hey, where are you going?" He asked as I tried to walk towards the door.
"I need answers..." and before I could complete, I was yanked back. And put to bed.
"What are you doing Mark.?"
" you need rest. Once you are better we will get the answers. I promise."
As if god was on his side, Jessica entered at the same time with lots of food.
The next 15 mins I found myself forcefully fed by the siblings and later a medicine to calm my nerves.
Before I closed my eyes again I found Mark move towards me.

When I opened my eyes again I realised that it was the next morning already as the sun shone brightly outside the window.
I removed the covers from me and walked towards the bathroom.
I felt so much better. After a good shower I started walking towards the hospital wing with the photo in my hand.
I opened the door and walked in.
Luke was facing the other side. His back towards me.
"How are you?"
I asked.
"I am good Jordy." He turned and motioned me to come close towards him.
I went up to him and hugged him.
"What is it Jordy, you didn't come last night to meet me? You look worried."
"I need to ask you something." And I passed him the photo. I saw him clench his jaws and crumple the photo from the sides.
"Luke. I think I deserve to know."
"What do you want to know about Jordan?"
"Everything."
"Didn't I love you enough? Why do you want to know about my past?"
"Because you were married Luke." I pointed out to the girl he was holding in the picture.
"Married? Is that what the mutts told Jordy?"
I was shocked to hear his sarcastic comments.
I was even more shocked when I saw him stand and limp towards the window.
"Luke. I don't understand what..."
"Did you ever lost someone very close to you? Someone you promised to love forever?"
I couldn't answer as he continued.
"Oh I forgot. You were an orphan, a loner till I found you." He said it with so much hate that I couldn't stop the tears.
"Luke..,"
"She wasn't my wife, she was my life , my soul mate and the only girl I was capable of loving."
He turned towards me with eyes which were pitch black. He had rage in them.

"And you took her and my unborn kid away from me."

I know this chapter is short but I wanted to end it in a suspense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 15.1K 28
Jezzabelle Jackelyn Johnson. The daughter of the most feared alpha of all packs. Her father owned more then millions of wolves in his pack. His pack...
9.2K 185 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
113K 4.2K 39
He's a strong Alpha whose mother left him and his father when he was young, so he doesn't believe in love. She's the beloved and obedient sister of...
1.1M 43.2K 40
Being the daughter of two of the most strongest wolves in history, Willow's life has always been in the spotlight for all to see. Now that Willow has...