Living with a pervert↕SaTzu

By olivia_hye_hoe

Chou Tzuyu, school's disgrace,a playgirl and a pervert. Minatozaki Sana, school's pride and joy, school's pre... More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

One

10.6K 330 443
By olivia_hye_hoe

It was a sunny day in Seoul academics high. All the students were focused on the teacher's explanation... well almost everyone.

"CHOU TZUYU" The teacher yelled and slammed his hand on Tzuyu's table.

Tzuyu groaned and raised her head to see the teacher with an angry look. "Go to the principal office" he yelled pointing at the door. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and got up her seat and dragged herself to the principal office.

"Tzuyu, this is third time this week you were send here" the principal started. Tzuyu hunged her head  low looking at the carpeted floor. "Tzuyu, you shou..." Tzuyu cuts him off.

"There no point of scolding me. You will just scold me for a minute and send me back!!" Tzuyu said and smirked. "You think no one know about the 'special treatment' you give me just because of my father"

Her father owns half of the school as he was their investor. "So let me save you some time" Tzuyu got up and left the room with a cocky smile.

The principal slumped down lower on her seat and messaged the bridge of his nose. Everytime Tzuyu would come to her office he'll get a headache. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" the principal said and a head poked out. "I bought the students records you asked for" Sana said in her usual bubbly voice.
"Thank you Sana" he smiled.
"It's my duty as the president" Sana said and placed the files in his tables and bowed 90 degree.

"I really hope you'll get the scholarship"

"I hope so. I'll leave now" Sana smiled and bowed again and left.

"Sana-chan!!" Her friend -Momo - called her who was standing before the bulletin board.
"What is it?" She asked.

"The exams result are out.You got 99% in your exams" Momo squealed.
"I could've done better"Sana pouted making her jaw drop.
"I got 49% and I feel like I got a gold medal" Momo snickered and lightly slapped her arm.
.
.
.
"Chou run faster!" The P.E teacher yelled at Tzuyu who was running super slow.
Tzuyu rolled her eyes and ran faster.

"That's all for today class" the teacher yelled and everybody sighed in relief.

"I want to break up, Shuhua" Tzuyu said to the girl infront of her.

"What!?" Shuhua yelled in disbelief. "I thought you loved me" she cried.

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu apologized in a unapologetic tone.
A hard slap landed on her cheek. "You fucking player. I hate you" She yelled and ran out, her cries echoing in the changing room.

"Damn!! That must hurt" Dahyun said appearing behind the lockers.
"Nah! I'm used to getting slapped. She was not good in bed anyway" Tzuyu said caressing her red cheek and Dahyun rolled her eyes at the younger's remark.

"That was like the fifth girl you 'fuck' and dated this month and...yah! Are you listening" Dahyun yelled at the latter was not paying attention to her instead her eyes were fixed somewhere else.

"Hey! Who's that?" Tzuyu asked pointing at Sana who was still in her undergarments showing her sexy curves.

"That's Sana. The school president"

"Damn! She's hot"

"Tzuyu, she is a big No No. Anyone but her" Dahyun warned even though she know the younger won't listen to her warning. "Come on lets go. I'll treat you a drink" Dahyun whined pulling her arm but Tzuyu didn't budge. Her eyes still on Sana who was wearing her skirt.

"You go first. I'll meet you at class"

"Fine!! Just don't rape her"

"I won't.....I think" Tzuyu joked making Dahyun glare at her. "Just go" Tzuyu said and pushed Dahyun out the changing room. Tzuyu locked the door and check around, no one was there.

'This girl is damn slow. Everybody left already and she's still dressing up' Tzuyu thought 'But great for me' She smirked and made her way to Sana.

Sana was about to wear her polo shirt when somebody grab it and threw it on the floor and pinned Sana to rhe locker. "Hey! Sexy" Tzuyu purred seductively in her ear.
"Back off!! Tzuyu" Sana said angrily trying to push her away.

"You know my name" Tzuyu exclaimed. "We're in the class, sleeping beauty" Sana rolled her eyes.
"You think I'm beautiful" Tzuyu smirked and planted a kiss on Sana's collarbone.

"Don't touch me you pervert" Sana warned her covering herself with her arms.
"Girls are usually dying for my touch" Tzuyu smirked.
"I'm not like other girls. Besides I have a handsome boyfriend" Sana said trying to push her again but she didn't budge.

"I can make you scream louder than your boyfriend" Tzuyu said and pinned Sana wrists on the locker. Tzuyu started leaving kisses on Sana's neck.

"N-No...stop" Sana said weakly. Tzuyu started nibbling on her collarbone's skin. Sana gathered all her strength and kneed her hardly on her stomach.

Tzuyu groaned loudly in pain and held her stomach.
"Better stay away from me or else I'll kick you harder next time" Sana huffed angrily and took her shirt and went out slamming the door behind her.

"She's rough. I like rough" Tzuyu said smirking.
"Ah...ah my stomach"

......

"Chou Tzuyu" Tzuyu stopped on her tracks when someone called. She took her eyes away from her phone to look at the owner of the voice  who was none other than her father -Chou Yixing-.

"We need to talk" Yixing said patting the empty seat next to him. Tzuyu simply rolled her eyes thinking he'll give her a scolding for sleeping at the class today.

Tzuyu sat on the seat next to him. "The principal called he said that you slept during class again" he started and pushed his glasses up.

"What's new?" Tzuyu said scrolling down her phone.
"What's new is that I'm not going to tolerate your behaviour any more"He paused and took his cup of tea in his table "So I'm sending you to a boarding school in New York".

"What?!" She exclaimed.
"You can't do this to me" Tzuyu yelled making Yixing raise his eyebrows.

"Tzuyu, don't raise your voice" He warned making Tzuyu rolled her eyes.
"Why can't you be more like your brother?" Tzuyu tighten her jaw.

"Yanan this, Yanan that. Why can't you just like me for me?" Tzuyu was on the verge of crying.

"Because I don't like who you are" he answered. That was the last straw for Tzuyu, she stormed to her room locking it behind her.

She took out her bag and stuffed some clothes in it.
Tzuyu felt a tug on her leg.
She looked down to see Gucci her adorable puppy she loves so much.

"Gucci, sorry I've to leave you" Tzuyu said  hugging Gucci tightly.

Gucci barked and licked her face. "Be a good dog" Tzuyu said and took her bag and dialled a number on her phone.

"Hello! I want you get me a place to stay"
.
.
.
.
"Babe" Sana took her eyes off her phone to find the owner of the voice.

"Honggie" Sana exclaimed and hugged him tightly.
"Sorry I made you wait" Hongseok apologized.
Sana shook her head and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay. I know you had football practice" Sana smiled. "No, let me treat me you ice cream as an apology" Hongseok said caressing her hair.

Sana glanced at her watch checking the time.
"I have an hour left before my shift start. Ice cream sounds good" Sana said and happily linked their arms.

"Can't you quit one of your jobs? You handle two jobs plus school, I don't like to see you all exhausted" Hongseok said.

Sana chuckled and pinch his cheek. "Don't worry about me. You know I'm doing this to support my parents".

"I know but still. I can't see my princess all tired and sick"

"Aww..my prince is so sweet. Let's go before my shift starts"

"Why is your neck so red?" He asked making Sana panic.
"Nothing j-just allergies. Let's go".

Just when they were about to walk away someone called Sana.

"Momo-chan!!" Sana looked back to see Momo breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath. "Sana, I was finding you every where" Momo huffed.

"What happened?"

"Can we talk in private?" Momo asked. "But I've a date with Hongseok" Sana said.
"Its okay babe. Some other time, your friend needs you right now" Hongseok said.

"I'm sorry. Tuesday?" Sana asked.

"Tuesday" Hongseok smiled and kissed her lips.

"What's so important that I had to cancel my plans with Hongseok?" Sana snickered folding her arms. They were sitting at one of the bench in a park.

"You know that extra room you have in your apartment"
Momo said nibbling on her churro.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"So one of my girlfriend's friend needs a place to stay so can you let her stay there for a while?"

"Momo, you know my landlady has been asking me rent money for a week and if I brought another person I've to pay double" Sana said taking a sip of her lime soda.

"Who said for free? She'll give you 3000 won her month" Momo said making Sana choke on her soda.

"W-What?"

"You heard me. She wants to stay for three months so total she'll give you 9000 won" Momo said.

"That's like the whole treatment for my father's surgery"

"How's Uncle Minatozaki?"

"Fine. He had difficulty breathing  last night but he's fine" Sana sighed. Momo had known Sana since childhood and she knows about Sana's father illness.

"He'll get well soon, Sana. I know it" Momo said and patting Sana thigh. Sana simply smiled in response.
"So she can stay?" Sana nodded. "But from when?".

"From today" Momo said. Sana check the time in her watch. "I'll go now. My shift is about to start" Sana said and got up.

"I'll text you when she's coming"

"Okay. Catch you later" Sana bid her goodbye and her way to the convenient store where she works.
.
.
.
.
Sana got home and got a text from Momo saying she'll arrive in few minutes. Sana quickly cleaned the apartment and waited for her new home mate.

Suddenly a knock was heard. Sana got up and opened the door with a wide smile.
"Welcom.." Sana's smile turned into a frown when she saw who was behind the door.

"YOU!!" They said in unison.

Happy new year!!!! Everyone!!

Please support this book and also my other book.

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 235 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
33.8K 749 17
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
33K 63 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
12.8K 941 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...