knot

By Farjanakhan

Destiny always plays crucial games with them and in the end tied them knot.A new journey of suman tiwary and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
EDKV's 3rd Anniversay
Part 5

Chapter 4

380 35 43
By Farjanakhan

At Malhotra Mension-

It's been 1 week since the fiasco happened.in between these days shravan had stopped to talk to nirmala.even he also keep Shaan away from nirmala and puskar.he had done Shan's all work by his own without talking anyone's help.whenever nirmala,puskar or any servants came to help him or shravan,he just showed his palm and ignored them totally.once puskar tried to mend the fiasco so that he could get a positive feedback but the reality was far far away from the expectations!

(Flashback-

That day after shravan's departure nirmala sat on the bed.his voice was ringing in her ears.though kamini and urvashi were sacred of shravan but they tried to convince nirmala that everything was all right.but nirmala was feeling guilty.she hurted him unintentionally.so she immediately called puskar.

When puskar came to home with shaan nirmala told everything where shaan went to his papa's room and found the door was locked.after hearing all the fiasco puskar got angry.that day for the first time all saw puskar malhotra's anger as puskar always been a lovable sweet guy who never got angry as usual.

Then he went to shravan's room and found the door was locked where shaan was continuously knocking the door but shravan didn't open the door.and seeing the situation shaan scared more.at first he saw her granny was crying and then he saw his  chachu's monster version and at last her dad who never ever ignored him..was ignoring him by not opening the door.so he also started crying.

Even puskar also scared as shravan tried to do suicide once after he got to know about disha's death.so he broke the door and found shravan was lying on the ground unconscious wearing the boxing gloves in his hand.

                            ****************

Next day shravan was totally mute.and shaan also.that incident made him more scared.he never left shravan not for a single moment.he didn't talk anyone without shaan and puskar.and from that day he started to do his and shaan's work by his own.

After two days puskar came to shravan.

'Um Bhaiya mujhe aapse kuch baatain karni hain...'

'Hm'

'Bhaiya ma ko maf  kardo na please.'

'Hm'

His answer was irritated him.so he barked,'Uff Bhaiya kya hm hm karrahi hain aap?mana ki ma galti ki hain lekin galti aap ke bhi the.kya ho jate agar ladki dekhne gaye hote?kya prob hain agar phir se sadi kiye?shaan ko to ek ma milte the na?Aur Vaise bhi Main aur ma kitne din shaan ko dekh payunga?preety bhi ane wali hain ghar mein.tab main bhi busy ho jayungi.ab shaan ko kya hoga?'

'Bas!!!!! Shaan ko kya hoga matlab?shaan kab se tumlog ki upar bojh banrahi hain?oh accha sirf do din ke liye usse school se pick up kya karne bola To bojh ban rahi hain!!aur peeety ghar ane ya na ane se shaan ki kya samandh hain?ek bar yaad dila doon sirf issi dar se Main shaan ko apne nana-nani ke pass nehi vaja.main janta tha Yeh sawal uthegi.preety uske masi ho sakte hain lekin Main kabhi isi karan uske request nehi mani.but accha hue ki yeh sawal abhi Uth gaye...and don't worry mr.puskar malhotra apke sadi ke baad main shravan malhotra apne bete shaan ke sath nayi ghar mein. Shift ho jayungi.now leave.'

'Bha...Bhaiya...yeh kya bolrahe hain...'puskar was hell shocked now.he never imagined that shravan could say something like that.he just wanted to mend the problem.

'I said leave'

Flashback ends)

After that shravan talked rarely with puskar also.here after listening all, nirmala scared more to talk with shravan.and now nirmala only cries alone.

Today nirmala decided that she will say sorry to shravan.so she woke up in the very early morning.she made his and Shan's favourite breakfast and was waiting for him the dying table.

On the other hand shravan was late.so he was running to get ready for him and shaan.after he got ready and made shaan ready they both were about to entered kitchen to make breakfast,nirmala stopped him.

'Shravan,Mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hain.'

'Not now...main already late hoon aur breakfast bhi nehi banaya...raat mein baat kijiyega.'

'Maine banaya na...breakfast kyu banayega?yeh dekh Tera aur shaan ke favourite breakfast...'

'Papa dadi alu paratha banayi hain...mujhe khana hain...'saying that shaan ran to the dying table and started eating.shrvaan couldn't say after that.

But he was adamant not to eat the breakfast.

'aapko itni taqleef kyu ki...main kafi hoon apne bete ke liye.aap rest kijiye...akher itna bada accident jo hue apko.'shravan stressed the word 'accident' and taunting nirmala.

Nirmala shobbed very hard and said,'Shravan...mujhse galti ho gayi beta...mujhe nehi pata tha ki tujhe itni chot pouchayungi...woh kimini aur urvashi ne bola..'

'Kamini aur urvashi ne bola aur apne raji ho gayi!!!yeh soche nehi ki yeh sirf urvashi ki sawal nehi hain balki apke bete aur apke pota ka bhi sawal hain!yeh nehi socha ke urvashi shaan ko ma ki payar de payegi ya nehi!Un logo ki baat pe yeh vul gayi ke agar mein apke beta hoon to shaan bhi mera hi beta hain mere sab kuch hain.agar aap apki bete ke bareme socheahi hain To phir mein bhi apne bete ke bareme soch rahi hoon.aap unlogo ki baton mein itni andhi ho gayi ke yeh nehi socha jo aurat apna sara waqt make up mein hi khatam hote hain woh shaan ka khayal kya rakhegi?are shaan ko choro mera kheyal kab rakhegi? Agar tab aap shaan ki kheyal rakhenge To Yeh sadi kisliye?'shravan shouted to the core that puskar also came to there to mend the matter.

'Bhaiya please shant jo jaiye...ma ke point of view bhi to samjhiye...'puskar said in a  low voice as he also scared of him.

'Beta pls mujhe maf karde...Mujhse bohot badi galti ho gayi...pandit ji ne kaha tha ki woh bohot acchi ladki hain...sadi na karti lekin ek bar milne se kya faraq padjati?usdin tune us ladki ki ghar jane se inkaar kar dea To meri dimag pe sirf yehi ghumrahi the ki ab mein pandit ji muuh kaise dekhsungi...aur Yeh baat jab kamini ko boli tab usne kaha ki tu urvashi ko pasand karti hain..isiliye tune mana karrahi hain...aur urvashi bhi jab kaha ki woh tujhe payar karti hai. To main bhi unlogo ki baat pe raaji ho gayi....main shaan ki liye hi sadi karwana chahti thi...plsss beta Mujhe maf karde...ek baar...' nirmala was now crying like hell and here shravan was also feeling bad as she is a mother.she can do wrong with her children but all mistakes and wrong things can be ignored infront of her unconditional love and sacrifice.

Soon shravan took her in his arms.though he was also crying inside but he made stern face and said, 'Thik hain Main aapko maf karsakte hoon lekin meri 2 shart hain!'

'Mujhe sab manjoor hain.tu bas mujhe maf karde.'

Shravan chuckled 'Sharte to shun Leti..

1.kamini aunty apke friend hain.aap unse Milo na Milo mujhe koi prob nehi hain .lekin aaj ke baad meri personal batain ya shaan  ya sadi ke koi bhi baat aap  kamini ya urvashi ko nehi batayenge.

2.aap padeshaan the ki aap pandit ji ko kya bolenge toh thik hain humlog aaj usse milne jayenge lekin iske baad aap kabhi bhi sadi ki baat ya ladki dekhni ki baat kabhi nehi uthayengi.'

'Bhaiya this is not fair.'puskar said meekly and shravan shrugged.

'Care To elaborate?'

'Matlab agar ladki sach mein hi acchi hain aur agar woh sach mein hi shaan ko apnane ke liye taiyar ho tab bhi to aap usse reject karogi...to aise ladke dekhne jane mein kya fayda?'

Shravan glared him and said,'ok fine.i promise ke agar ladki sach mein hi yeh sadi ke liye raji ho to phir mein kuch nehi bolungi...and I'll marry her.'

Nirmala weeper her tears and said,'Shravan main teri haar batain maan li.ab please yeh nashta karle...main apni haton se banayi hain...dekh sab teri favourite hain..'

Shravan hold her hand and said,'Kha sakti hoon agar apne Haton se khilawge...'

That was enough for nirmala.again tears were rolling from her eyes.she was missing her son's small demands.he often does it.and she happily made him eat his breakfast.on the other hand shravan's eyes also welled up.its not he was angry but he was heart.he felt betrayed by her own mom whom he loved most.

                   ********************

At Tiwary killa-

The scene was not so different.that day mili vabi went to her maternal house with antu.and Anuj didn't go to their to bring back.that day suman tried to stop them but mili didn't listen her.and anuj was all silent.she was noticing the situation was getting worst.and she was feeling guilty.he was blaming herself for this situation.so she took an initiative to solve this problem.one day she called mili.

(Flash back-

Suman-hello vabi..mein suman hoon.

Milli-tu abhi taq Mara nehi?tu itna kuch hone ke baad zinda kaise re?aur kis muh se phone kiya?saram nehi ate kya?tum To Yehi chahti thi na ki tumhare zaysa meri bhi ghar uzar zaye?Aab kya ho gayi?aab kyu phone kiya?aab divorce vejna chahti hain kya?

Suman-vabi please kya bolrahi hain aap?main to apko wapas ane ke liye phone kiye...please vabi ghar ajaye...Yeh ghar...yeh sansar to apke hain..

Mili-jab taq tu us ghar mein hain tab taq main pa nehi rakhungi..

Suman-thik hain vabi mein koi bhi hostel mein shift ho jayungi..lekin please aap ghar ajaye...please....Bhaiya antu aur aapko bohot miss karte hain...yeh ghar..

Mili-ha ha kyu nehi...tu hostel mein shit ho jayegi,aur log mujhe kahenge ki main apni nanad ko ghar se nikal dea...hain na?akher paraye ghar ki beti jo hoon.

Suman-nehi vabi aap kya bolrahi hain...aap meri bade behen jaisa hain vabi...aap mujhe kyu nikalengi?plss aap ghar ajaye...

Mili-main sab samaj ti hoon.mein teri tarah gawar nehi hoon.accha sun Main tujhe kuch biodata vejo rahi hoon ismein se ek ko Choon kar sadi karle.aur iss ghar se nikal ja.aur shreya ko kisi orphanage mein de dena.dekho jiska bap nehi hote woh toh anath hi hote hain aur tumhare paise bhi kharach nehi honge...

Suman couldn't hear more after that though mili vabi was giving her more suggestions.'aur shreya ko kisi orphanage mein de dena.dekho jiska bap nehi hote woh toh anath hi hote hain aur tumhare paise bhi kharach nehi honge...'these lines were roaming around her head.

Flashback ends)

That time Suman didn't say anything or can say she couldn't say anything.she was just thinking does a child really call orphan if his/her father abandon her/him? If it is then what is the value of a mother in the society?after Aditya's divorce she was adamant to made her daughter educated and made her independent unlike her.this became her biggest dream.and to fulfil her dream she was adamant to fight with family and society. even she was doing it till now but now situations getting worst.so she decided to agree with mili vabi's suggestions but with a little modification.

Today us usual she woke up early in the morning and made breakfast.then she went to shreya and made ready for school and then went to dyning table.in the between anuj also came and started to eat.

'Umm...bhaiya mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi..'

'Ha bol na..'

She passed some papers and said,'Bhaiya Yeh kuch biodata hain...in mein se jo bhi aapko pasand aye aap baat karlijiga...main jald se jald sadi karna chahti hoon.'

Seeing them anuj was hell angry.'tu pagal ho gayi kya?umar dekhi hain inlogo ki?yeh log aditya se bhi bada hain.aur status dekha hain?

'Bhaiya umar se kya hote hain?Agar 18 saal ki ladki ke sathe 36 saal ka admi ke sathe saadi ho sakte hain To 24 saal ke sath 50 saal ka kyu nehi?aur status ke baat karrahe hain...main konsi Malala Yusuf hoon?Main bhi To gawar hi hoon.'

'Suman main janta hoon Main tere sath galat kiya tha.lekin ab to main sab sa..'

'Bhaiya purai baat ko chodiye...jo ho gaya usse badal nehi sakte hum.aur meri liye aap apna ghar kyu ujarrahi hain?aap unlogo se jis ko pasad ati hain unse baat kariye aur vabi ko ghar leaiye.'saying this suman left for Shreya's school.

____________________________________

Hello guys...how r u all?remeber knot?yeah I know after nearly 2 months I'm updating a new part.and that's why I'm updating a large one.2100+words!biggest one till now.hope 'knot' lover are happy now.btw u should thank @MeenakshiGupta824.so I dedicate this one to her.and now tell me how do u find it?good or bad?if good then do vote and inspire me to write more.and if bad then pass some suggestions.pardor me for all kind of grammatical and spelling mistakes.and most probably this is the last update of this year of this book.and before signing off-

Thank you
Farjana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 464 34
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...
93K 4K 32
✿ a collection of short Indian love tales, binded with care and fates ✿
117K 17.6K 92
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23K 1.7K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...