๐‹๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ | J.J.K

By Love_Pat

โ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.โž Jungkook, who is... More

แ›ซโžธ Prologue แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ I แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ III แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ IV แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ V แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ VI แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ VII แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ VIII แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ IX แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ X แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XI แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XII แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XIII แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XIV แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XV แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XVI แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XVII แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XVIII แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XIX แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XX แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XXI แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XXII แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XXIII แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XXIV แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XXV แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XXVI แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XXVII แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XXVIII แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XXIX แ›ซโžธ
แ›ซโžธ XXX แ›ซโžธ

แ›ซโžธ II แ›ซโžธ

21.7K 564 534
By Love_Pat

 ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

I woke up in a room, the pearly white walls and the bright sun-kissed my skin as it felt warm. Within a minute or so, a young handsome male came into the room, smiling which showed his box-like smile and he walked towards the bed that I was laying and sat on the edge. I then slowly sat up as well to see his features on his clear skin but got interrupted as he begins talking.

"Good morning, My name is Kim Taehyung, but you could call me Tae!" He said cheerfully as he extended his hand out for me to shake, I suppose.

"My name is Ella, Lee Ella," I told him as I softly smiled at him, not sure if I should trust him as he is in this mafia gang but nonetheless, I shook his hand.

"Do you perhaps, know why I'm here?" I asked him, I slowly pull my hands out from his hand, still having an uneasy feeling about being in the same room as him.

"Oh, yea! My boss will come here and talk to you, his name is-" He got cut off by the door opening, Tae instantly stood up and his expression turned into.... cold? He didn't look like the cheerful self like a minute ago but I guess it's because of this another handsome male that had just come in.

The man did a gesture with his pointer and middle finger, gesturing him to leave as he left shortly after. The man looked oddly familiar but I still couldn't figure out who exactly this man was.

"Did you have a good sleep, baby girl?" He asked, now sitting beside me and interlock our finger while he looked right in my eyes.

I simply nodded, getting too lost in his gorgeous brown orbs as I smile softly. I then realized he too, was looking right at my eyes which were light brown.

"What's your name?" I decided to break the calm silence as I felt a little dumb yet curious to ask him that question. He then caresses my left cheek as he leans closer to my ear and slightly smirked.

"You'll know sooner baby, but for now. Get ready and be in the kitchen room to eat breakfast, my gang will introduce themselves to you." He said now, in a deeper tone as his eyes flicker between my eyes and lips, but he kissed my forehead.

"Am I... living here?" I asked him, having an uneasy feeling living in his house as who knows, they might as well just kill me when it's least expected.

"Yes, you'll be living here with me and won't be able to escape once I said so." He said as he stood up and fixed his shirt then turning around to meet my eyes. Just to see a confused expression on my face.

"What do you mean by "won't be able to escape."? I asked him as I stood up from my bed and looked at him, demanding for answers since I am not his property.

"Babygirl, you ask too many questions and I don't want to punish you this early. Just do as I say." He says as a hint of annoyance in his voice and shortly after left the room. I stood there feeling... Confused?

I knew that my dad has a friend who's a Mafia but my dad wasn't a Mafia, so how did I get involved in this? The thing is that I didn't even remember how I end up here, how I got here. I don't remember anything that had happened last night, besides the fact that my step-father died right in front of my eyes then my mind went blank. 

I decided I'll maybe ask Tae as he seemed to be more cheerful, unlike this man that just came in and called me pet names. I got ready as I wore a comfortable sweater and black leggings. I decided to let my hair down and shortly after, I went down to the kitchen table, noticing that there were 6 men who I suppose were the 6 men that broke into the house. One was cooking as the others were either helping around or simply sitting on the chairs and on their phone.

I then saw Tae as he was on his phone, I went towards him and sat beside him quietly while softly patting his right shoulder. He then noticed me as he smiled in his box smile in which resulted in me smiling brightly as well. Unknowingly had a not-too-good feeling in my stomach.

"Hey, I guess he told you to come to the kitchen right?" He asked me as he places his phone down and puts his full attention on me

"Yeah, also what's his name and... theirs?" I asked him as I pointed towards the other 4 males who were helping around and one more who was sleeping in front of Tae. He then stood up and walked in the middle of the sleeping man and the kitchen counter.

"Oh yeah, guys! This is Lee Ella, ya know yesterday.." He said in whisper tone towards the end as the rest put their attention towards me. They looked a little shocked for some reason but I waved anyway and smiled softly.

"Damn, she is pretty." One of the men says as Tae hit his arm which I suppose, brought them back to their senses.

"Hi, my name is Namjoon, you could call me RM." The man who's the tallest among them said as he smiled, showing his dimple.

"My name is Yoongi, call me Suga instead." The one who was sleeping a couple of minutes ago said as he showed his gummy smile.

"My name is Jin, WorldWide Handsome here." The one who has been cooking around, got a smack on the back by RM as I giggled lightly.

"My name is Hoseok but you could call me J-hope!" The one smiles brightly as he introduces himself, as the rest lightly chuckled.

"And my name is Jimin." The man with plump lips and looked like the shortest among them said as he waved a little.

They looked very nice and I started wondering how they're a part of a mafia gang, but my thoughts were interrupted by this man that I still don't know the name as all the boys just now were introducing themselves to me, had a cold expression on their face. He then looked at me a smirk plastered on his face. He then gestures them to leave with his hand as they bow then left. but Tae sent a soft smile towards me before he left.

"Well, I suppose you've met my gang, baby girl." The man said as he walked around the kitchen table, the atmosphere in the kitchen immediately changes into somewhat... disturbing. I simply nodded as I scanned through him, looking him from head to toe, seeing his flawless skin with pinkish lips, slightly pointed nose and beautiful pair of brown eyes. He looked extremely familiar but still, I couldn't figure it out, maybe if I knew his name I might somehow figure who he is.

"So, what's your name?" I asked him softly, observing his actions as he stopped and looked at me with his eyes sparkling as he looked at me.

"Jungkook, that's my name." He says as he looked away and started walking around the kitchen again. His name... I've never heard of it but why does he look oddly familiar to me.

"You'll be living with me from now onwards, all right baby girl." He ordered me as he points his pointer finger at me while raising his left eyebrow.

"Wait, why?" I asked him, having a little uneasy feeling as I only met him a few times and despite the fact that he's a mafia didn't help me feel better living here.

"Because I said so, now eat breakfast and you'll know more about me and my gang." He tells me as he stood beside me and caressed my hair while I looked at him, just to see him smirking as I nodded. 

Soon he left as I decided not to go against his so-called 'rules'. You see, my mom passed away while giving birth to me, I only had my dad who took care of me for 19 years of my life. He always supported me and encourage me when I'm scared of doing something, giving me inspirations and encouraging words for me to continue to climb up the mountain, to continue living.

When dad passed away, I never really trusted anyone besides my 3 good friends whom I don't even think I could meet nor will they want to be friends with me when they realized I'm living in a house with a mafia. I do appreciate them a lot though, but it doesn't really full up the hole in my heart. I'm 19 years old right now, I didn't really want to go to college or university since ever since my dad's death. I didn't have the time to study or even for love.

I then saw a plate of pancakes in front of me and didn't even question it as I ate then do the dishes as a middle-aged lady came to me and smiled sweetly.

"Oh dear, please let me do those, the boss will be mad that his fiancée has to do the dishes." The maid, I suppose said to me as I looked at her confused but didn't want to question her just yet.

"Alright, thank you," I quietly said and went towards my room and started asking myself what just happened. I knew that the boss is Jungkook since he technically rules everyone and everything here, but what does she mean by fiancée? I decided to explore more around but realized that I didn't have my phone or... anything?

I then went to one of the big room, with a big door as I knock. I heard a faint 'Come in' as I went in. I realized that it must've been Jungkook's room but I went in anyway to ask him some questions I have in mind.

When I entered his room, I notice him not wearing a shirt as he has a shirt on his hand, I quickly looked at his face instead of his beautifully defined abs just to see him smirking.

Oh, how I wish I could wipe that smirk out of his face.

"Hey there, baby girl." He says as he swiftly put on his shirt and walked towards me. His hands swaying front and back on his side as I slowly walked backward till I hit my back on the door, his left palm met the door surface right beside my head as his right hand went near my waist to lock the door, I could smell the cigarette smell with his strong cologne as his breath was brushing against mine. He intensely looked into my eyes then turned his attention towards my lips.

I then put my palms on his chest to slightly push him away, not quite comfortable with the position we were in.

"I...I wanted to ask you some questions if you don't mind." I asked him as I looked around his room to find a master room, A large mirror and a nightstand beside his bed, along with a big window which allows him to see the view of everything clearly.

"What questions?" He asked as his expression changed to confuse but curious as I simply nodded. He then sat on the edge of his bed as he pats beside him, signaling me to sit beside him as I hesitantly did.

"One of the maids, I believe said that "The boss will be mad that his fiancée has to do the dishes." What does she mean by that?" I asked him as I noticed his expressions darkened as he turns to face me.

"You'll be my wife soon, that's what it means." He said as he caresses my left hand in his as I somewhat felt my heart beating faster than usual. 

But why should I get married to a Mafia?

"Wait, what? Why...?" I asked him, avoiding the feeling in my heart as I continue to look at his expression as he interwinds our fingers together.

"Your father, before he died, made an arranged marriage for the both of us because of his father, who is your grandfather, made a promise to my grandfather." He said as he emphasizes what he has said. I then realized this isn't those fantasy type of thing and why would I marry someone who I barely know?

I instantly took my hands off of his, but he held it tighter as he slowly brought himself closer to me.

"I will not marry you Jungkook, I barely know you!" I exclaimed as I tried to push him with my other hand just to be pinned above my head as he hovered above me. I let out a gasp, not believing what's going on.

"You will marry me, and are you sure you barely knew me?" He asked as he then stood up, making me stand up as well, looking at him in disgust as he turned towards me and held my waist while licking his lips.

"Yes, I do not know you and also, please let me go," I said as I tried to pull him away from my waist but his grip only tightens around my waist as he rests his forehead on mine.

"You will  be my wife, or I'll make your life a living hell."

❅ ❅ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 2.9K 10
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
23.2K 2.1K 38
Jungkook, the feared leader of the mafia, unexpectedly finds himself captivated by kiara's beauty and wit. Little does he doesn't know that Kiara is...
10.4K 740 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...