Be my Queen ✔

Por randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... Más

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)

12.8K 366 34
Por randomthingsbyme

Hello! On the right side is Princess Catherine! :)

Chapter 4 – The worried family

Priscilla woke up because of the hands stroking her hair. She quickly tilted her head to see who it was. It was her best friend, Natasha bringing her some food. “Priscy, you need to eat. It’s almost lunch time now.”

Priscilla has been up since 7 in the morning waiting for the unconscious man to come too . She had fallen asleep facing the man with her head leaning on the left side of the bed where the man was lying.  She looked at the tall man lying in front of her. He looked handsome even with the bruises and scratches he had acquired thanks to her.

After eating the food given by her best friend, Priscilla was told by Natasha to go home take some rest and have ashower . They left her contact information withthe nurses hoping that the guy would wake up soon.

**

At Kingdom of Havre Quiella

“Jason...” Queen Victoria called Jason after he passed by. She then signalled him to come with her in their office where the king was. Jason then followed the queen.

“Good afternoon, your majesty.” Jason bowed to the queen and king as he entered their office.

Upon closing the door, the King sighed and opened his mouth. “It’s almost two days and I haven’t seen my son… You are his best friend, Jason. Do you have any idea where he is right now?” The king said calmly but his face doesn’t agree. His face looks so worried, as well as the queen.

“Please tell us, Jason. We’re so worried. We’ve been calling his phone but it is out of reach. Please tell us.” The queen pleaded and her eyes were a bit reddish.

Jason then took a deep sigh and bowed to the king and queen. “I’m very sorry, your majesty. “ He then raised his head up and looked at the two. “The prince flew to Edinburgh. He asked me to keep this fromyou until he reached Edinburgh. He also told me that he’ll be calling as soon as he gets there and after calling, I can already tell you.” He paused and sighed.

“Unfortunately, your majesty, Prince Stephen hasn’t called me. I contacted the pilot; he told me that the plane has landed safely the other day.”

Seeing his wife’s shaking hands, the king then pulled her into a warm embrace trying to calm her down. “Up till now he hasn’t called or sent you a message?” The king asked.

“I’ve been trying to call him but he is not answering any of my messages or calls.” Jason said as he looked at the floor. “I’m really, really sorry, I’ll be contacting the government of Edinburgh to help us find him. Hopefully he is safe and is with Ms. Priscilla at the moment.” Jason replied in a deep voice.

A knock at the door then stopped the three of them. Princess Angelique then peeked inside “Can we come in?” she asked biting her lower lip. The queen then nodded to her daughter. Princess Angelique then entered followed by Princess Catherine.

“Mom, where is Stephen?” Princess Angelique asked. She was so worried too. She is very close to his brother as well as Catherine. “I haven’t seen him, mom. I knocked at his door but he wasn’t answering.” She added.

Catherine then rubbed the back of her younger sister trying to calm her down. She then placed her sister at the nearest chair before approaching her parents. “Mom, dad, where is he?” she aksed as she looked at the pair in front of her. She then shifted her gaze from them to her brother’s best friend. “Do you know, Jason?”

“Angelique is so worried that she can’t sleep properly. I’ve been trying to help her sleep but she is talking in her dreams calling for our brother” Princess Catherine said in a low and calm voice. “She was actually crying last night… She told me she has dreamt of Stephen in an accident… She was crying so hard…and now she decided to ask you... Where is he?”Catherine asked in a very much worried tone.

“He is at Edinburgh right now, darling… He hasn’t been answering any of our calls, including Jason’s calls. We’ll be asking for the help of the government of Edinburgh.” The king told her daughter. Then looking at Jason, he told: “Now, please contact them, hijo.”

Jason then bowed down and walked out of the room to contact the government of Edinburgh.

**

After contacting the government of Edinburgh and askingfor their help in finding the Crown prince, Jason doubted whether he should inform the royal couple about it. He made some confirmation with the other country in order to be sure that the information he received was correct. As much he wanted it not to, the car matched the description. Identification cards were also found in there.

Knocking at the office of the King and Queen, Jason then entered.

“Any news, son?” King Leonardo asked Jason as he appeared in the door.

“I’m afraid it wasn’t news we are looking forward, your majesty.” Jason informed after closing the door.

The queen immediately tightens her hold of her husband’s arm. “Please continue, Jason.

“T-there was a car accident the other night at Edinburgh, your majesty.” He started. “I-it was..Well,..they’ve suspected it as…”He took a deep breath before continuing, “Prince Stephen’s car.”

Queen Victoria then started crying. “W-where is he??” The queen asked.

Jason then took a deep breath. “T-there was a...a body found… the car exploded after hitting with the tree… the gas leaked out causing an explosion and the driver died.. His body was burned.” Jason’s hands were shaking. He then took something out of his pocket. “T-they gave me this... It was the keychain that Stephen attached to his bag. This is the only thing that they were able to retrieve in the said accident. All of it was burned, the ID, passport, ticket and clothes. Everything was burned….including the driver…”

“The car in the accident matched the car that I bought for the prince, your majesty. I’ve also asked them if they could examine the passport as I have been told that it wasn’t turned to ashes like the tickets. They’ve found that it really was the prince’s.”

Upon hearing the news, the queen then passed out. The king then carried her as Jason assisted him as he brought the queen to their room.

“What happened?!” Princess Catherine then shouted as she saw her mom being carried by her dad and is unconscious.

Jason immediately called the royal family’s doctor while Angelique and Catherine then dashed towards their parents’ room.

“Dad, what happened?” Catherine asked worriedly. Her younger sister was hugging her mom with tears in her eyes.

“Dad, answer me.” She pleaded when she got nothing in reply.

“Your mom fainted, Cathy. She’ll be fine, hopefully.”

“I know she did, dad. That’s pretty obvious but why did she faint?”

“Doctor Perez is here, your majesty.” Jason interrupted.

“Jason, I think you could tell Catherine.” The king told Jason. “Leave Angelique here, I’ll be the one to tell her.”

“Tell what?” Catherine asked as she looked from her dad to her brother’s best friend.

“I believe it is best if we would discuss it outside, Princess.” Jason said calmly gesturing his hand outside. The princess immediately followed.

**

“What is it, Jason?” The princess demanded as they walked through the deserted halls of the kingdom.

“It’s probably best to discuss it in your chambers, your highness.”

“Cut the formalities, will you?” The princess rolled her eyes, her hands crossed over her chest. “Just tell me, now!”

Jason stopped walking as they have reached the Princess’ chamber. He then opened the door and gestured for the princess to get inside. “Please come inside, Cathy. Trust me; you’d need your room.”

Sitting on her double sized bed, the princess scrutinized Jason. “What now?”

Jason just took a deep breath and walked back and forth.

“I swear if you won’t start explaining now, I’llkick your gems!” The princess threatened making Jason stop.

“I want you to calm down first.”

“What you’re doing makes me do the opposite, do you know that? My mother fainted and my father looked horrible and you wanted me to calm down, do you think I’m expecting some good news like you telling me my father got me a unicorn?”

“Don’t be too hot headed, okay?”

“Just shut up and tell me!”

“That’s a little contradicting, princess.” He stifled a laugh, considering the seriousness of the situation.

“Will you just tell me because I’m this close to kicking your gems now.” She indicated using her left thumb and pointing finger holding them apart at a narrow gap.

“It’s Stephen.”

“What happened to my brother?” Catherine asked, her face looked puzzled.

“He flew to Edinburgh the other day. Now, I’ve got news that there was an accident the other night at Edinburgh. The driver together with the car was burned.”

“D-don’t tell me….” Catherine murmured her eyes teary.

“It was the same car I got for your brother, Cathy.”

“No!” She cried. “No! You’re lying, Jason!”

Jason quickly wrapped his arms around the princess. “I’m sorry, Cath.”

“No…” She sobbed continuously, soaking Jason’s sleeves.

**

“What happened, father?” Angelique asked as she hugged her father.

The kingthen let Doctor Perez to do his job while he and Angelique moved out of the room.

After telling what happened to the two princesses, they burst out crying. They really love their brother so much and by the thought of him marrying makes them a little sad but knowing now that they’ve completely lost him, they feel lonely. They don’t know what to do with this news they’ve received.

“Your majesty, Queen Victoria is fine; we just need to let her rest for the time being.” The doctor told the king. “My deepest condolences, your majesty. I heard what happened to Prince Stephen.” He added before he bowed down and left the room.

The royal family including Jason, Stephen’s best friend is grieving for his sudden lost. Each of them doesn’t know how to deal with the fact that Stephen is gone—forever!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

181K 5.5K 35
Farren was told to never go beyond the borders that separated her town from the woodland. Hearing stories of people who cross the border and never co...
9.7M 462K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
80.1K 2.8K 42
Helena Wren had it all. What more could one want besides a successful tycoon of a husband, brilliant children, luxurious country houses, and youth an...
919 232 38
After Priscilla commits the murder of her best friend's fiance, it causes her to agree to a witch's demands that soon destroys her everything. **** W...