Five Nights At Freddy's Seaso...

By disneytb

Ennard is the only antagonist in the story. Goldie and the Marionette tries to get the place shut down, but i... More

Ennard's Speech A Party With Animatronics and Humans
Day 1 Night 1: Personal Guide, HandUnit. Ballora's Cries of Horror
Day 2 Night 2: Circus Baby Is A Liar Ballora's Discussion To Puppet & Goldie
Day 3 Night 3: Circus Baby's Backstory
Day 4 Night 4: Circus Baby Attempts The Scooping Room

Day 5 Night 5: The Ennard Boss Fight • The Book of Rejoice

24 2 0
By disneytb

Rejoice: [gargling noises coming from the basement]
Ennard: [picks up the book] Mr. Afton, what would you do when I have The Book Of Rejoice: The Darkening of Animatronics carrying in your hand? Possibly you will kill me by now. Let me tell you about a thing or two, the animatronics were helping the night guards. Honestly I did what you've said to put them in the scooper room. But I need someone there, I am not yet powerful to stop them myself. And I'm going to ask this once. I need your help.
Rejoice: [a bowl of light burst out the book and closed up]
Ennard: Is that it?
???: I am right behind you, sir...
Ennard: [chuckles] Finally, every mission by myself is basically possible to end it off. But with you, it is easier.
???: It is a pleasure, sir...
Ennard: So, what is your name?
???: Yenndo...
Ennard: Yenndo? Such a weird name coming from a wired animatronic such as yourself.
Yenndo: Heheh... I do not mind sir...
Ennard: So, you will join me on this quest. I don't want to hear anyone whining about not getting them.
Yenndo: Only two night guards? Not a problem sir...
Ennard: Good. Then let's get them...

In Ballora Gallery.

Ennard: You.
Ballora: Daddy? Are you there?
Minireenas: Hello Daddy!
Ennard: Both of you helped the night guard. I had enough of this game!!
Ballora: Daddy, he's my friend!
Ennard: I thought my only daughter will know what her father thinks for all these years, and to think I was wrong again. [picks the five of them up with his cords]
Ballora: Daddy... No...
Minireenas: DON'T TAKE OUR EYES OUT!!
Ennard: Oh I will not take your eyes out. I will just send you into the scooper room if it is the last time I will do.
Girls: NOOOOO!!!!!
Yenndo: [scoff] Hmm? [feel someone behind him then turn around]
Lolbit: It's finally you! You've returned!
Yenndo: Are you joking...?
Lolbit: [heart-shaped eyes]
Yenndo: Stay away from me...
Lolbit: Notice me Onee-Chan!
Yenndo: NO!!!

HandUnit: Welcome back to your last day on the job. That is, the last day of your first week! Some of the most valued qualities that we like to see in new employees are determination, fearlessness and a genuine disregard for instinctive self-preservation. You've earned your one-week bonus which will be given to you in the form of a delightful gift basket, the cost of which will be taken out of your next paycheck. We've gift-baskets containing fruit, nuts, flowers and of course the ever-popular cash-basket. Using the keypad below, please enter the first few letters of the gift basket you would like to receive.
Goldie: Last day on our first week here...
Marionette: It's finally ending...
Goldie: At least HandUnit giving us a gift basket! We can eat popcorn again!
Marionette: You really need to lay off the snacks baby... You'll gain weight...
Goldie: Well I'm exercising!
Marionette: That's true enough! [typing] I hope it's the cash basket!
HandUnit: It seems you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type and I will auto-correct it for you. Thank you for selecting: Exotic Butters.
Marionette: A what?
Goldie: I haven't had that since I was a kid and oh it's so good!!
Marionette: You had some?
Goldie: Yep! They are so delicious, you can't let go of that exotic most buttery heaven you've ever tasted!
Marionette: Hmm! I might try it out!
HandUnit: Please be aware that there are still two technicians on-site today. Try to avoid interfering with their work if
possible. Also, feel free to ask them why they are still there, and encourage them to go home. Let's check on Ballora, and make sure she's on her stage.

In Ballora Gallery

Goldie: [checks the light and gasps]
HandUnit: Great. Now let's check on Funtime Foxy.
Marionette: [pull him away] It was probably Ennard placed them there to play us! See, look at me! It's probably another hang up! [checks the light on Funtime Foxy] See? Another hang up! There's nothing to be sad about!
HandUnit: Great! It looks like everything is as it should be in Funtime Auditorium. Your task today will involve more maintenance work. Circus Baby had a rough day, and is in need of repair. You will be required to reach the Parts and Service room by once again sneaking through Funtime Auditorium. As always, please proceed with caution.
Marionette: Funtime Foxy?
Goldie: It's only the ending... Let's get through it...
Marionette: Right...

Female Computer Voice: You are now in a restricted area.

Goldie: Well... That's her...
Marionette: That's Circus Baby...
HandUnit: Great job reaching Parts and Service! Circus Baby has been deactivated for an unknown reason. It is your job to ensure she is structurally stable and secured to the conveyor. Our technicians will take it from the-
Goldie: HandUnit?
Baby: Can you hear me? I'm pretending! Remember how I said that I could pretend? The cameras are watching, I must be careful not to move... Something bad happened yesterday... Something bad always happens... I don't want it to happen again... There is something bad inside of me... I'm broken... I can't be fixed... I'm going to be taken to the Scooping Room soon, but it's not going to fix what's wrong with me! What is bad is always left behind! Will you help me? I want you to save what is good so the rest can be destroyed and never recovered, but you must be careful! Ballora is here, in the room with us...
Goldie: Ballora?
Baby: Ballora will not return to her stage... Ballora will not return to her body... You must be careful, you must remain calm and listen to my voice! There is a button on my cheek! You must find it and press it!
Marionette: And what happens if we don't trust you when you lie to us?
Baby: What do you think I would do?
Marionette: Well you know... KILL!!
Baby: I'm just... hanging around... and nonetheless, I can not attack you...
Marionette: But we can! Right Goldie? Goldie, where are you?
Goldie: [picks up Ballora and cried] Ballora... Wake up...
Marionette: I guess not...
Baby: There is a passcode, that you must enter before you can retrieve me! Enter the code carefully!
Marionette: Fine...
Baby: Five, six, three, six, seven, and one! Good, a hatch should have opened. Take the card that you find inside.
Marionette: Ok... Come on Goldie...
Goldie: I'm staying here...
Marionette: Be my guess...

Female Computer Voice: You are now in a restricted area.

Baby: Now you must turn back... I will guide you through Funtime Auditorium, so you can reach the scooping room... When you are there I want you to destroy this body! Put the card into your handheld device and I can continue to speak to you! Now, press the green button to your left! This will send me to the scooping room!
Marionette: Great...

Ballora: [sneezes]
Goldie: Ballora... You're not dead...
Ballora: Goldie... You're here...
Goldie: I've missed you...
Ballora: [giggles softly] Daddy's abomination turned against me... He's a monster... He's gonna kill me...
Goldie: I won't let this happen... Can you tell me what happens next?
Ballora: Your friend will think I'm still alive, hunting him down to kill him... He will still make it through...
Goldie: And?
Ballora: He will have to avoid Daddy... He will kill him, if not, I believe the Rejoice: The Darkening of Animatronics! which Daddy summoned his loyal student to come kill him as well...
Goldie: Hmm...
Ballora: Minireenas told me you saw Bon-Bon experience his first death...
Goldie: He was so cute... He shouldn't took himself to help me...
Ballora: There's nothing we can do to get him up again...
Goldie: Yes, there is a solution...
Ballora: You found a way?
Goldie: My boyfriend has powers to resurrect people from the dead...
Ballora: You're a homosexual...?
Goldie: Yeah, my bad...
Ballora: I'm not going to know anything else... So, Goldie, what is your purpose here? You're not here for the money and Exotic Butters right?
Goldie: That and I'm here to claim the book from William Afton...
Ballora: The Darkening... Follow me...

Marionette: What? Where? Ahh, my head... I can't even imagine the scooper bashing my skull in... That will suck...

HandUnit: Warning: You've entered a highly dangerous area. You've entered from maintenance hatch 1B, reserved for cleaning and repair of the scooper room! Entering this side of the room is strictly prohibited by unauthorized persone-
Baby: I'm in the Scooping Room now! Funtime Foxy has already been here today, Funtime Freddy has already been here today, Ballora has already been here today, Circus Baby has already been here today! I've been out before! But they always put me back! They always put us back inside! There is nowhere for us to hide here! There is nowhere to go, when we look like this... But if we looked like you... then we could hide... If we looked like you... then we would have somewhere to go... The scooper only hurts for a moment...
Marionette: What is happening? ARE YOU GUYS MALFUNCTIONING?!?
HandUnit: It seems that you have accidentally wandered into a restricted area. Due to the sensitive nature of the materials that you may be exposed to here, you will not be allowed to leave until the clean-up crew arrives at 6AM, so hang tight. Rest assured that you will be promptly rescued, fired, then sent home. Thank you for being an employee. We hope that your experience has not been as regrettable as ours.
Marionette: Alright! I can do this!!
Ennard: The Puppet...
Marionette: AHH!!! Ennard!!!

Ballora: This is the basement... Daddy used to live down here... Right after no one cared about him... And there's his corpse of William Afton... Holding the book of Rejoice: The Darkening of Animatronics!...
Goldie: [sighs] This is it...
Ballora: The book hasn't been used since he died around the last three years... So the book still has its host...
Goldie: Well, Ballora, I think I have a plan...
Ballora: You do?
Goldie: Yeah, gather all Exotic Butters and come back once I have the book in my hand!
Ballora: Ok, but, it's impossible to get your hands on something you want...
Goldie: I'm Golden Freddy! No one can stop me!

Marionette: Oh god... Oh god... Oh my god... Oh lord... Oh god...
Baby: Why didn't you trust me?
Marionette: Because I don't?
Baby: Why didn't you trust me...?
Marionette: Because you are a liar!
Baby: Sometimes I don't understand why people do the things that they do...
Marionette: It's call life sweetheart...
Baby: I thought you liked me...
Marionette: Never did...
Baby: I thought I did everything right...
Marionette: Tell that to Ennard...
Ennard: [laughing]
Baby: I don't want to hurt anyone, but we need you so that we can leave...
Marionette: There's no way you ain't touching this body! No way!
Baby: We need you, so that we can hide!
Marionette: Look, we didn't use human skins to escape...
Baby: We need you, so that we can look like you... If they find us like this, we won't be able to try again...
Marionette: Too bad...
Baby: You must help us!
Marionette: No!
Baby: You must let us inside the room!
Marionette: No!
Baby: You must let us inside, isn't this why you came here, to be with her again? You won't die and it will only hurt for a moment!
Marionette: Well, from what I hear is Ennard! Because you should of listened to him! If you never lied, well, I don't know what to say anymore...
Baby: [crying silently]
Yenndo: Such stupid kids... brats even...
Ennard: You are so right.

Ballora: Goldie? You're here?
Goldie: I got the book! You got the Exotic Butters I've wanted?
Ballora: Yeah but how did you get it?
Goldie: I told him about his son... So now we can escape...
Ballora: Who is his son?
Goldie: His name... Michael Afton...

6AM.

Baby: I WILL FIND A WAY OUT!!!
Marionette: Doubt it...

The Marionette teleported back to the house and Goldie carried Ballora back to the apartment.

Goldie: This is our apartment!
Ballora: Wow!
Marionette: Goldie!!
Goldie: Marion!
Both: [hugged and kissed]
Ballora: [smile]
Goldie: Let's watch that show before we go!
Ballora: What show?
Marionette: Something you will not love!
Goldie: It's almost at the end!
Marionette: Yeah but...
Goldie: Please?
Marionette: Whatever... Let's watch!
Goldie: WOO!!!
Ballora: So much joy!

Three minutes.

Goldie: Oh man! A cliffhanger!
Marionette: Yeah! We can leave!
Goldie: Fine! Let's go!
[stomping noises]
Ballora: [whispering] What's that noise?
Goldie: [covers her mouth]
Ennard: You thought I was done...? This is only just the beginning... My daughter, and especially you... Golden Freddy...
Goldie: I should of known this will end so shortly...
Ennard: You belong to me... You and Circus Baby know how to play pretend... I will stick you out now...

{Finally moving back to Animatronics in Real Life. The story is over, we have to transferred it there.}

The End!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 2 11
In an old and abandoned building lies many animatronics. One of which being Circus Baby, she meets another animatronic named Ennard, and the two forg...
1.8K 21 15
As Baby gets closer with Springtrap once again, it's revealed that his new change was to get revenge. Now Baby has to face him one more time. Will sh...
6.5K 548 34
Circuses are meant to be fun, but the troupe members of Afton & Emily's Twisted Circus are beginning to have what is, undoubtedly, the worst time of...
18.6K 393 31
//-I see Bon Bon as a female, so in this story, Bon Bon's female, and Funtime Freddy is male of course! Possible Triggers: Blood, Death, Murder, Sadn...