The wish which was not suppos...

By raglak__forever

The story of a innocent crazy girl and arrogant heartless man... More

prologue
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Last Part
Epilouge

part - 1

3.7K 163 38
By raglak__forever

In the dark stormy night, deep in a jungle one girl is running badly as someone is following her. The forest seemed to never end, tall silhouettes shadowing the ground, ravens circling overhead, and screams echoing through the wind.She is totally mess and very scared, her hairs are messy, spread all over her face and dress are ripped from different places.

She stop for a moment to take breath and remove her hairs from her face, which shows her face clearly she is none other than ragini. when she heared a roar of lion from somewhere and get scared more and start running again...Suddenly someone pull her and pinned her to one tree, she closed her eyes, and scream in fear, he placed his hand on her mouth..

" sshhh, don't shout, i won't hurt you, i am here to save you.." she open her eyes slowly and found one man standing very close to her placing his hand on her mouth. His whole face is cover in a mask, only his eyes are shown which are fixed on her..for a moment ragini forget all her fear, all she could think about is those deep brown eyes, in which she are drowning more and more...

Slowly her hand move toward his face to remove mask, her hand was inch apart when he said.." you are getting late for college.." her hands stop in middle and eyes get widen because he was talking in her mother's voice, " in five seconds, i am going to throw water of bucket on you, if you don't open your eyes.." now in her brother's voice. Ragini was still confused, what he is talking, she is staring him with widen eyes and he his asking her to open her eyes..before she could understand lots of water fall on her, and she get up with shout and found her mother and sanskar standing beside her with folded arms..

She got confused.." mom, sanskar what are you both doing here in jungle, and where is that stranger..." they both look her confusion for a second then laugh.." idiot we are not in jungle..we are in your room.." sanskar said.." but how did i came here, i was in jungle..." she is still in confusion.." you were dreaming ragu.." janki said sitting beside her..." now get up fast, you are already late.."she nodd with confusion...

Far from them, a big room is shown, full with ragini's photos, from childhood to now and on every photo there was a cross mark on her face with red marker, there is only a one bulb in a room, which is not even working properly, again and again it was switching on and off. In the middle of the room, a man is sitting on a rocking chair staring at photos, the bulb and the noise of rocking chair are making the place more creepy, but the man is least affected with them. He is a handsome man with a sharp features,but his face is hard and cold and eyes showing rage, anger and hate..

Suddenly he got up from the chair and come closer to one picture and touch that, " you really wants to be bella or cinderella, right..so baby your prince is here to fulfill your wish, soon you'll become my Bella, just wait a little bit more, your prince is coming baby..." he laugh maniacally...

In Kolkata University two girls are talking and laughing randomly, suddenly a girl shout.." lucky.." same man from the room, who was walking from there freeze on his place, he look at the girl who was waving her hand toward him, he got confused, because she is stranger for him, then why she is calling him.

Before he could react one girl passes him and went to that girl, and hug her, " what lucky again you are late.." his hand squeeze in a fist, " you had already snatched my everything and now my nickname too..I hate you miss. Gadodia.." the girl was ragini, he left from there in anger not before giving a one last hateful glare to her...ragini suddenly felt someone cold eyes on her and shiver down her spine, she look above but found no one..

In evening after completing college ragini drive her car for going home. Usually she goes with her friends but today because of the detention she got late... that insult when infront of whole class he gave her detention is still hurting her, she pout.. on the way to home suddenly two van block her car and some men wearing black mask with metal rode came out..

Ragini got shock with suddent attack, before she could understand they came closer and took her out of the car forcefully.. she start screaming and trying to get free from their grip, but they were too stronger then her..they pull her toward their van and tried to make her sit in the van but she denied and bite on the arm of one goon releasing her hand from his grip and start running, suddenly she lost her balance and fall down, she closed her eyes in scared but open after a moment when she don't felt any pain and found herself caged in two strong arms..

She look above.."you..?", her eyes widen. He made her stand properly, " Hey hero, we don't have any problem with you, so give us girl and leave from here silently, we won't hurt you.." one goon roared. He give them a glare and hide her behind himself.." take her, if you can.." one goon came forward with rode and tried to attack on him, but he stop the rode with his hand in middle and kick him..ragini took some step back in fear while he start fighting with goons, soon all the goons run away from their.."Sir.." she called him.." if you want i can drop you at your home.." he asked softly, she nodd her head and give him keys of her car..

First he parked his car in corner then took the keys of her car and sit at driving seat..as soon as ragini sit at passenger seat, he start the car..She look at him. His mysterious dark brown eyes, sharp jawline was more attrative than any male model and perfect mescular body overall he is a handsome man with lots of attitude...he is none other than her new proffessor Laksh Maheshwari..

She remembered the morning incident..Ragini and her friends were going to their classroom for first lecture when they saw a guy asking about their classroom to another guy..they thought he was a mid term addmission then how could he be safe from their pranks...her mischieve mind start working..that guy came in classroom and got shock to see whole class silence and a girl sitting on teacher's chair with glasses on her nose..none other than ragini..he knock the door, she look him from above the glassess with strick expression...

" is it a time to come in class, you are late mister.." she said in cold voice..that guy look her with frowned. "sorry...i am new here, i had no idea about the time of lectures..." something was there in his voice which gives shiver down her spine but she controlled.." okay fine, i'll forgive you this time but not always..now introduce yourself to everyone.." she point toward classroom and heard a giggle, the guy give her last glare and turned toward classroom..

" Hello..i am Laksh Maheshwari, from Mumbai..i join Kolkata University today only, And i am..." he stop for a moment and give a breif look to all student..they were listening him carefully with some giggle... " and i am your new account professor as well as your class teacher..." Suddenly there was a pin drop silence..and ragini who was looking him with smirk jump on her place..he turned toward her.." and now if don't mind miss...?" He rised his eyebrow..

" ragini, ragini gadodia.." she answered gulping her saliva.." miss gododia can i please sit on my chair...?" She realised she is still sitting on teacher's chair, she get up with red face and run toward last bench sitting beside her friends, her face was down when he called her.." miss gadodia, it would be my pleasure if we meet after college...for detention.." he said in cold voice...

" where you live..?" Laksh voice broke her chain of thoughts she came into reality and give him address..soon they reached to her home, she insist him to come inside but he refuse and left from there without meeting her family...whole day ragini think about him unknowingly..his mysterious eyes gives goosebumps to her everytime she think about them..

Next day she woke up early for college.." janki i think i need to go to a doctor.." said shekhar taking the bite of his breakfast..sanskar and janki got worried.." what happened..are you feeling not well..?" Janki asked in worried..shekhar shook his head.." not like that..i am start seeing the things which are not real..right now i am seeing laado infront of me this early in morning..." shekhar said in dramatic way, making janki and sanskar burst into laugh while ragini pout.." papa.." she shout in fake anger.." i have important lecture..i am leaving bye..." said by ragini and left from there before could ask anything..

Laksh came in classroom and found ragini sitting on first bench..but he ignore her and start his lecture, she feels hurt but she can't do anything about it..she tried every possible thing in the lecture to get his attention but all goes in vain, he was not ready to give a single glance to her..she pout but didn't loose hope.

After lecture he left the room before she could stop him but she run behind him stopping him in middle..." yes miss gadodia..do you need anything.." he asked in cold voice... " actually sir...i wanted to thanks you for saving me yesterday..i have no idea what would they did if you were not there...i really feel thankful for what you did for me.." but he interrupt in middle..." listen miss i would do the same thing for anyone who would be there on your place.." he leave her in widen eyes and left from there...

" how rude..." ragini said in pout making her friends laugh.."who told you to go behind him.." her best friend pooja comment making her more pout.." don't you think he is totally like ragini's dream man.." Kavya said while ragini look her in shock forgeting her pout.." he is rude, arrogant, full of confidance..isn't it..?" Ragini look her with open mouth.., she glare her for a moment then took her bag and marched out from there while pooja cursed kavya for hurting her...

Ragini was walking in corridor thinking about her kavya's comment when her gaze fall on laksh who was taking lecture in a class, she stop in middle of corridor staring him blankly, when for some reason laksh look toward her and found her staring him..ragini felt embarrace as he caugh her she quickly turned away and run..

She can't able to think anything else except him. Her day start with thinking about him, and end with that only, she tried everything to get his attention, followed every silly advice which her friends gave, but he was not ready to give even a single glance to her. Days passed but nothing changed..

Ragini was in her room, studing, when sanskar came.." hey little sis, whats going on.." he asked sitting on the sofa.." nothing, just studing.." ragini made a face.." i don't understand why we have to study physics, it is so boring..and nothing to use.." and heard a instant laugh from him..she pout.." you know what, you don't need to study this.." ragini frowned.." what do you mean..?" " Array baba, what is need to study, when you are going to marry in one month.." she become shock.." what rubbish.." she says angrily.." it not rubbish dear, papa had already searched the groom for you, he is down in the hall, finalising your alliance.." he said happy while she jump from the bed and run out of the room..

She came down and found janki and shekhar talking, she took a deep breath in relieve thinking that sanskar was just teasing her, when shekhar saw her, " array..my princess is here..come beta..." He called her with hands gestured..ragini smile and sit on sofa beside him.." look janki, our daughter is really grown up..why always daughters grown up so fast.." shekhar says with moist eyes while she continue smiling..." it seems like it is about yesterday when she says 'papa' for the first time..and now she is going to marry.." her smile vanished in a friction of second, shekhar continue..

" today i am very happy beta..i feels so lucky that LD asked for your hand.. he is the best person in this world.." ragini look him in shock.." i am sorry beta, i didn't asked your opinion before finalising your alliance..I was sure you will never disappointed me..right..?" She turned red, she got up from the sofa running toward her room, and bump with a Sanskar who was coming down.." chill yaar..why in so hurry..hey what is wrong with your face, why it looks like a tomato.." he pull her cheek but she run away..

Janki look shekhar in confusion.." did i did something wrong.." he asked..janki shrug her shoulder.." this is why i was telling you to asked her first.." " what happened mom..?"sanskar questione " We don't know either..shekhar told her about the alliance, but she ran away without answering anything.." " what do you think beta, did i did something wrong by taking this decision, is she already have someone else in her life.." shekhar asked in tension but sanskar shook his head sittinh beside shekhar where some times ago ragini was sitting...

" What are you saying papa, there is nothing like this, did you saw her face..? She was red because of shy, what do you expect from her, sitting here boldly listening about her alliance...(chuckle) no papa she is still that little shy girl, who behave like a bold queen and on the very next moment she becomes shy..." Shekhar smile in relieve.." yes you are right, she must became shy...for now no one will tease her, we will ask her later..." They nodded...

" Yaar lucky, if crying would helped us to get the solution, then we both would be crying with you...stop it now.." kavya says,ragini sniffed and glare her friend with her moist red eyes..three of them were came at pooja's house on ragini's call.. She told them abour her alliance and they already knew about her feelings for laksh.."kavya is right lucky, stop crying and lets think some solution.." ragini wipes her tears and look them.

They three start thinking for something. Suddenly kavya jump in happiness.." idea.." they both look her eagerly..." What..tell me fast..?" Ragini asked impetiently.." why don't you express your feelings to laksh..with this move you can find if he have same feeling as you or not, if he is also interested in you, he will talk to you parents and i am sure, your parents will surely give him a chance..what say..?" Ragini think for a moment, her point makes a sense, she smile widely.." you are right, i will do it.." she said.." lets do it tomorrow.." pooja says.." done.." they three shout at the same time and high five...

Next day ragini was eagerly waiting for laksh lecture, but in his lecture instead of him a new proffesor came.. her face become dull, she decided to meet him after lecture..she went to staff room but he was not even there, she got tensed and asked another teacher about him, ho told her that laksh had left the college... ragini got shock,

she tried to get his personal detail about his address or phone number, but found nothing...

Ragini come home all shattered,she lost her first love without even getting a chance to express her feelings, he left without even knowing her love..she wanted to cry but tears were not coming out from her eyes, she wanted to shout, but noting came out from her mouth, janki noticed her, " ladoo.." she called her..ragini smile weakly..

"come here beta we need to talk.." when she noticed, shekhar was also sitting there, " i realised that i did wrong to you by accepting the alliance without asking you, but now i am asking you, what you want.." he forward a envelope to her.." here his LD's picture, he is a famouse businessman, you must know him, afterall internet in fulled with his information..you can.." but she interrupt.." i am ready.." they look her in confusion..

" what..?"jankin asked. She smile sadly.." i don't care about who is he and what he do, i trust on your choice, if you like him for me he must be a great man, i am ready for this alliance papa.." shekhar smile with moist eyes, " thank you beta, thank you for not letting me down..i am proud of you, but take this, it is his picture.." ragini took the envelope and placed it in her book.." mom papa, may i go now, i am tired.." she said.." ofcourse beta take a rest, i'll prepare a food for you.." janki answered and ragini left without wasting a moment...

Ragini closed the door of her room and throw the bag on the bed and stand infront of mirror looking herself and suddenly start laughing, she was laughing madly soon that laugh change into crying, she kick everything come in her way and fell on the knees and shout.." why, why it is happening to me..why..?" She hide her face in her palm crying...

Days passed, and her final exam came, right after her exams her engagement was fixed and after a week of engagement her marriage, janki shekhar and sanskar trio were busy in her engagement preparation, but ragini was least interested, she kept staying away from everything making excuses of exam..

More days passed, and the day of her engagement came, the whole gadodia mansion filled with laughter and happiness, but ragini still feels empty, her friends make her ready, " come on, do fast, groom has arrived already.." janki said hurriedly coming in the room but froze seeing beautiful ragini, " she is ready aunty, don't worry.." pooja says..

Janki look her and smile, " thank you beta, now you girls go, i will take her down.." she said looking at ragini..all the girls left ...janki sat infront of ragini, " mom why are you crying..?" Ragini asked confusedly looking her moist eyes, janki chuckle.." no silly, this is happy tears...i am really happy today.." ragini bend her head down..

" i know beta you are very responsible girl, but still i want to tell you, he is really a good guy, best for you, don't ever disrespect him, always listen to him, keep him happy always beta...he don't have any family, he is orphan, he don't know how to live with family, so may be sometimes he will do wrong to you, but instead of fighting, try to make him understand his mistake...beta marriage is not a game, it is a life time promise,i hope you never make him regret on his decision for marrying you and same goes for him.."

Ragini nodd.." i will fulfil all my responsibilities and never let your head down in shame because of me... My past will never come inbetween my present and future.." she said last sentence underbreath.. janki smile..." Now lets go down, everyone are waiting.." she placed her pallu on head and take her down...

They made her sit beside groom, all the way her head was down, she didn't even once tried to see the his face, first janki give her ring and she made him wear, then shekhar give him ring, but she didn't forward her hand, after some moments sanskar said, " ragu, forward your hand, laksh jiju is waiting.." ragini quickly look above and get shock to see laksh sitting infront of her, she was too numb to react anything, she was just looking him shockly..." Ragini please..."laksh plead slowly, without understanding anything she forward her hand, and he made her wear ring...shock was not ready to leave her, lots of questions were running in her mind, but no one was there to answer them...

All were enjoying but she was silently fighting with her own emotions, she didn't utter a single word in the whole fuction... As soon as the function get over she run to her room and took out her accounts book where she kept the envelope, she open the envelope with shaking hand, and as she expected laksh photo came out, "LD means Laksh D. Maheshwari.."

She immediately open her lp and search about him..which shows same..she placed her hand on mouth in shock, don't understanding what to feel, happy, shock, excitiment, anger..suddenly some hold her through waist placing the chin on her shoulder, she panicked.." sshhh...its me..." heared a whispered...

" Sir..what are you doing here.." she question with a uncontrollable heartbeat..he turned her through the shoulder.." I am not your sir but your fiance, and its laksh..understand..?" His slow and calm voice was more sexier than anything she heared in her whole life..." But how all these happened...?" Again questioned popped in her mind..

Laksh give his one sided killer smile pulling her in his embrace," do you really think your cute antics and silly action to get my attention didn't effect me..." He knew about her feeling from the start..she look him in shock..his eyes were showing sparkling with love..she can't able to handle his intense gaze and hide her face in her palm, heard his chuckle.." you have no idea ragini, how much it was difficult for me to control my feelings while you were doing every thing to make me crazy..." His confession in husky voice increase her blush..

" But for me your reputation and image was more important, i didn't wanted anyone quetioned at your character, therefore i did directly approach to your parents instead of you, and see today you are wearing ring of my name, and soon you will be mine forever.." he start with serious tone, she remove her hand from the face and start listening him carefully and he end with romantic smile, she giggle.." thank you laksh..." But he shook his head.." thank you for coming in my life.." he said kissing on her forhead, she smile...

Week passed and the day for of their wedding came, with lots of blessing and dreams ragini became ragini laksh maheshwari..soon after their marriage they went for the honeymoon. Ragini was flying in the sky, laksh shows the more the love what she had expected, his day start with loving her and end with that only..those day were best days of her whole life..but as everything has a end, their honeymoon get over and now they came to Mumbai at laksh's real house...

Ragini was sitting in the car, smiling and dreaming about the future life when suddenly the car get stopped..she look laksh in confusion.." we reach to our destination.." he answered, she look out from the window and found a beautiful bungalow.." wow..." She admire the bungalow.." do you like it..?" He asked, she nodded.." your new life is waiting for you ragini, full with love and care, are you excited..?" He asked smirking..she nodd with a blush..

Suddenly he laugh snapping the finger infront of her face... " Dream is over..." He said coldly, Ragini look him in confusion, her jaw went slack,he never talked to her like this ever..before she could say anything he get out from the car and move toward the bungalow, she kept sitting there in shock.. laksh turned back, his forehead furrowed, he marched back to her and snapped..

" whom you are waiting for...if you think that someone will come for welcoming you, then you are wrong..." Saying he open the door and grab her hand harsly, fear crossed her face, some of her bangles broke under his grip and hurt her, she shout in pain, but without getting effected he pulled her out and start walking toward bungalow, she tried to free her hand in pain, but instead his grip getting more tighter....

He take her inside the bungalow and pushed in the hall holding the hand, she fall down in the middle of the hall because of sudden push..after some moments she look above and found except them two girls around her age and two older women were also present their looking her with different emotions...

Laksh slowly came toward her, and bend down infront of her, she was still in shock to understand anything.. he look her with pure hate and said.." Welcome to HELL.."

To be continued...

I don't know it is good or not, sorry if I bored you,🙈🙈🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2.5K 31
Cover by @kushmond. This is my first book and is dedicated to my life and soul sister Ruhi Shah! I love you so much! After Laksh came back and Nikhil...
24K 1.4K 19
This is a story of......๐Ÿค” Read to know ๐Ÿ™‚
3.1K 156 11
Hello My lovely Readers... It's a story of two souls, one with full of pain but pretends to be happy and one with full of life but when misunderstan...
119K 8.7K 82
A unique story of raglak... Don't miss to read... ๐Ÿ˜‰