Stay[M-Preg][MxM] *EDITING

By Ooreos

Riley O'Donnel is twenty-four wants to start over his pathetic excuse for a life, and moving to New York seem... More

Stay[M-Preg][MxM]
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 14

29.6K 1.3K 191
By Ooreos

Just wanted to say Hi. And I would be really grateful for some more comments so that I can see how you guys are feeling about the story so far. If there's any change that you request, and I can take it into consideration. Its quiet now so...I'm just using my creative brain.

RILEY'S SEVEN WEEK PHOTO on the side >>>>

Chapter 14

"Hello?" Jason's voice said across the phone. I stayed silent. "Riley- are you there?"

"Y-y-yeah." My face burning hot in embarrassment. I never should have agreed to do this. "Im here".

"How are you doing - I'm sorry. I was going to call you later but got held up at my parents house."

I glanced over at Christopher watching him glacing up at me then back at his phone.

I turned my attention back to the phone. "Yeah? How did it go?" I asked, honestly curious.

I heard Jason let out a frustrated sigh. "Not so well." He admitted. "My father - he's not very easy to talk to."

"Really? What about your mother, isn't she there?"

"Yes, but - it's complicated." There was a honking sound in the background, and I assumed he was driving.

"Are you on the phone and driving?"

A chuckle came through the phone. "Yes, but I have you on speaker. No worries Riley, you're not getting rid of me so soon."

The blush that had faded away from earlier returned full force. "Erm... I called because," I trailed off forgetting what I actually called him for. I tapped the table, getting Christopher's attention away from the phone then looked at him pleadingly. He leaned up in the chair and mouthed 'date'. I frowned.

"Riley? You still there."

I nodded, my memory suddenly coming back. "I called you because I wanted to know when I'll see you again." I rushed out.

"Oh. Oh yeah, I think tomorrow my schedule is clear if you want to come over. Or we could go to lunch."

I mentally cursed, looking up at Christopher and he looked back expectantly. Tomorrow I had promised Rain that he could take me to a doctor's appointment, it being a month and a week into my pregnancy already. "Erm, tomorrow afternoon Im actually busy but-"

"What are doing in the afternoon?" He asked and if possible my eyes got wider.

"Erm..I'm....taking Christopher to the mall..." I stuttered out lamely because I figured the name 'Christopher' was familiar to im since he worked in the same building.

"Oh. Oh okay. Well I guess dinner it is." He sounded amused.

"Okay". I whispered, leaning back and running hand back and forth across my stomach.

"I'll talk to you soon, yeah?"

"Yeah, bye". I murmured and there was a pause. A moment where just our slow breaths could be heard against the phone. The familiar ache of not being able to tell Jason everything I felt made my chest tighten. I wish to be able to able to finish the conversation by telling him the cliche three words that couples tell each other.

"Bye Riley". He breathed and the line went dead.

I looked at the phone depressingly, wishing I could still hear his deep but smooth voice that never failed to make my stomach flutter. I dropped the phone beside me and huffed, glancing over at Christopher. He raised and eyebrow at me.

"What?" He asked slowly.

I shrugged. "I didn't necessary get a bigger apology but at least I got a dinner date."

He smiled. "Step One is complete. Soon enough your have him wrapped around your finger. He winked and I shook my head, chuckling at his antics.

"Not until he hears I'm pregnant. He'll run for the hill for sure." I said sadly and Christopher frowned.

"You're planning to tell him tomorrow?"

I shook my head. "No, but if I ever tell him...I want to be prepared for the worst. I'm not planning too much into the relationship anyway." Easier said than done, I thought. "Plus, he still has the fiance problem."

Suddenly Christopher's face pulled out into a wide toothy smile. "I'm really proud of you Riley. You've grown in the past month." His voice sounded in awe. "Either you've grown or it's just your pregnancy hormones.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the blush that rose to my cheeks at his words. "Hormones don't happen until three months into it". I murmured.

He shrugged and stretch his long legs out then stood up. "That means you've grown." He smirked. "Well I'm going to have phones sex with Rune, so don't enter my room."

I scrunched my nose up at that. "Were you sexting the whole time?" I asked curiously because I had peeked him smiling occasionally when he glanced down at his phone once or twice. Come to think of it he was also very fidgety in the couch too.

He just winked and walked away. I shook my head at him, picking up my phone to call Jay from home. I hadn't called her in two weeks and still didn't broach the topic of me being pregnant. I planned to tell her today, so I dialed her number, hoping to all above that she didn't curse me out for not using protection during sex.

***

Next Day

"Riley! Rain and friend is downstairs!" Christopher yelled from the door and I frowned.

'And friend'? Only Rain was supposed to be dropping me because Christopher was going out with Rune today.

I picked up my phone and wallet, stuffing them in my pocket before walking out my bedroom, down the stairs and pulled the door open.

"Riley!" Someone shouted and I gasped startled as a familiar blonde head wrapped his arms around me waist, placing their head on my stomach.

"Tony, you can't do that. He's pregnant!" Rain cried out as he tried to pry Tony off me.

Rain glanced at me quick, smiling a greeting then pulled Tony by the back of his sweatshirt. The blonde haired guy puted but stood up.

"Tony, what are you doing?" I asked then glanced at Rain with wide eyes. "What is he doing here?" I said, trying to hide the annoyance. I didn't want everyone to assist me to the doctors, I was extremely hesitant to let rain take me but he had won the argument when I gave in to his puppy dog face.

Rain shrugged then smiled sympathetically. "I tried to get him to stay home but he refused to get out the car."

I huffed, running a hand through my tousled hair then glanced at a pouting Tony. "Okay Tony, you can come but your'e staying in the waiting room. Yeah?"

He nodded vigorously. "Do I have to do it too?" Rain added.

"Yeah cause you brought him with you." I snapped and Rain opened his mouth to protest but I walked past them heading to Rain's sleek black Dodge Charger.

*

"Okaaay. Mr.O'connor your blood levels seem to be at a healthy level." Dr. Stanley said reading her clipboard that probably had my results from the the shot she gave me a few minutes ago. "You have a rise in your hCG but that's normal at this stage of your pregnancy". She placed the clipboard down on the bed and looked at me smiling.

"Now that we know you're okay, lets check on the baby. Yeah?"

I nodded, biting my lip as she picked up her clipboard and excused herself, promising to come back with the supplies she needed. I sighed, looking at the spot next to the bed depressingly. I couldn't help but wish I had someone standing there holding my hand and telling me they were happy to start a family with me. I wanted them to hold me and tell me everything was okay and that our baby would come out looking gorgeous. I wanted someone to be as happy and ecstatic I was; preferably Jason.

But it did no good wishing things that wouldn't come true so I just sat quietly, swinging my feet back and forth until the doctor walked through the door holding a different chart in her hand and a pen in her hand along with a small bottle. She placed the bottle at the side.

"Sorry for the long wait". She said and I waved it away. She continued o tell me that she would ask me a few important mandatory health questions.

"Mr. O'connor I would like to remind you this is not the first male pregnancy in the world; in this hospital to be specific. I check our medical records and we've had successful pregnancies happen to men in this specific hospital, a few, but still successful so I don't want you to worry about it not being normal. We have trained doctors on standby when you go into labor." She said.

"Okaay." I murmured.

"Now Mr. O'connor, here it says you're into seven weeks already, have you experienced any migraines, abdominal pains, bleeding of the sorts, since we had diagnose you?"

I pondered the question. "Yeah I got morning sickness a few weeks back but it lasted about three days." I remembered, the vague memory of me crouching at the toilet puking my heart out had me internally cringing.

She smiled. "That's perfectly normal. And it hasn't returned again?"

I shook my head. "No, but don't jinx it." I chuckled out and she joined me, holding up two fingers and crossing it.

"Lets hope not." She said and asked a few more medical questions that I answered honestly. "Well that's it for now but I would like to do a sonogram today and check up on the baby, if that's okay with you?" She said and at my nod, moved to the other side of the bed bringing forth a small machine that had what looked like a TV on it.

"When will I be able to know the gender?" I asked while she plugged things in and tapped on buttons to program the machine.

"Er 18-20 weeks. Therefore, about four months we should be able to tell." I nodded and she guided me to lay down. "Are you anxious to know the sex?" She asked smiling kindly, gesturing me raise my shirt up.

I pulled it over my head and then gave a nervous chuckle. "A little. I know nothing about children, much less raising them." I blushed bright red. "I'm kind of hoping its a boy though, because at least he has my...parts. It'll be easier."

She laughed at my words. "You have a point but I can assure you both would take the same effort. I have four of them".

I winced as she applied the cold gel substance my tiny lumped stomach. "All different genders?" I asked curiously.

"All girls". She said matter-of-factly and I visibly blanched. She barked a laugh at the horrified expression on my face.

"It's a lot of work but I don't regret having them. Trust me, once you hold them in your arms you're never going to want to let go. I have one starting college soon, it breaks my heart but at some point you gotta let them go." I pondered her words as she placed the wand on my stomach, moving it around slowly.

There was a soft lulling whooshing sound echoing in the room. "Aaand there he/she is." She said her brows furrowed in concentration and then pointed to the screen. I glanced up at the screen, my heart heavy as I saw the extremely tiny curved body in a small hole.

I felt my breath got heavy as tears welled up in my eyes, "Its so small". I choked out and she nodded.

"That's to be expected, the baby's entire skeleton is formed as well as it's heart, kidney, liver, spleen. and appendix."

"Can I have a print?" I murmured softly still gazing at the baby with wide glossy eyes. She gave me a crooked smile. "Of course sweetheart".

After that she gave me a towel to wipe my stomach, told me to put my shirt back on and she'd be right back with the printout. I wiped off my tummy, pulled my shirt back on, then sat there silent, not even sure of the emotions that were running through my mind.

I looked up at the ceiling, silently hoping my mother was listening from heaven as I told her that I was scared and I wished she was here to help me and give me advice. I also silently told her that she would have been a great grandmother to my kid.

The door suddenly opened and Dr. Stanley came in with the copy in her hand and a small bottle that held pills . I took them from her outstretched hand and traced the photo tiny placenta that held my baby in it.

"Okay Mr.O'connor. This week you should expect to start having cravings and your nose senses may increase. It doesn't always happen but if it does at least I warned you. I want you to take a pill from that bottle once everyday it should help everything balance out, starting when you get home. Yeah?"

I nodded, glancing away from the photo. She gave me another appointment for the twelfth week and then we said our goodbye. I walked into the waiting room to see Rain with his head back against the wall and eyes closed. Tony was reading a magazine that read 'Expecting A Baby?', his brows were furrowed, deeply engrossed in what he was reading because he didn't even notice me standing right beside him

I raised my eyebrows at that. "Guys, I'm finished." I said and Tony jumped, the magazine falling from his hand. Rain's eyes slowly opened and he smiled sitting up.

"How'd it go?" He asked and Tony nodded, his eyes wide.

I grinned and silently held out the photo for Rain to see but Tony grabbed it first, making Rain huff in annoyance as he leaned over and glanced at the photo.

Tony cooed at the tiny embryo and Rain's eyes widened in awe. "Wow." He murmured, he looked at me. "They can't tell the gender yet right?"

I shook my head, taking the photo from Tony's hand much to his dismay. "No. I have to wait till I'm months into the pregnancy".

Rain nodded and pulled his car keys out his pocket. "Alright well lets get you home, you must be tired." He said and I nodded, even though I wasn't really. I didn't exactly tell him I was going on a date with Jason, he's already told me and expressed his hatred for Jason when I told him who was the baby's father.

He had explained to me that the guy was a 'Cunthole, that shouldn't even have the privilege to even see his kid or me'. I was planning to tell him that Jason and I made up but it wasn't Rain's business anyway. I honestly appreciated everything he's done for me but I just didn't want him meddling in my love life.

We all hopped in the car, Rain adjusting my seat, my legs accommodating to the seat. I had told him that I could do it myself but he insisted he do it because it was his fault he had such a low car. We drove to my house, Tony in the back suggesting ridiculous names for the baby. When we reached the familiar sign 'Frederick's Gale' and Rain pulled over to the side of the house, I hopped out; waving goodbye to Rain and promising I'd let him take me baby shopping.

I sighed warily when I entered the house, sudden tiredness taking me over. I held the railing as I walked up the stares slowly. "Chrissy, you home?" I yelled out as I reached the top and glanced around the house only to be left with silence. I placed the packet with the pill bottle on the kitchen counter.

I glanced at the clock on the wall, noting that I had two hours before Jason came to pick me up. I walked to my bedroom and gazed longingly at the inviting bed, finally deciding I'd take an hour nap and then wake up to get dress. I first set my alarm clock so it would wake me up in an hour, then shedded my clothes and shoes, crawling slowly into the bed. Sleep hit me as soon as I laid down on the bed.

GET UP! GET UP! My alarm clock shrieked and I groaned, my eyes slowly opened as I saw night had in fact fallen, judging by the darkness behind the window.

I slowly got out the bed and went to take a shower, taking almost half an hour in the shower to wake my body up. When I finished lathering with some of Christopher's strawberry and cream body wash and shaving my legs free from hair, I stepped out and grabbed a towel.

After toweling myself off I proceeded to rub some lotion to soothe my shaved legs. I then went to the closet and pondered what I was going to wear, finally deciding on a plaid button down shirt, blue jeans and a blue jeans jacket over the shirt. After putting each item on, I gazed in the hall mirror checking if I looked anyway at all pregnant. That's when my phone went off indicating an incoming call.

I jogged over to my bed and grabbed it, looking at the caller I.D. happily. "Jason." I breathed.

"Hello gorgeous, I'll be there in five minutes." He said, his voice rich and soft like silk, making my body shutter in pleasure.

"Okay. I'll be waiting outside". I murmured trying to find my voice back.

"Alright, see you there". He said and the line went dead.

I quickly found some TOM's that were in decent condition, then silently promising myself to go shopping. I went to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge then opened the pill bottle. I popped the pill in my water and washed it down with the water, jugging it down till it was empty.

After recycling the bottle, I ran downstairs and opened the door just in time to see a shiny red Porsche convertible with its roof down pull up in front of me. I literally felt my jaw slacken and my eyes widened in awe.

"You got a new car?" I gasped out walking closer to the car. He visibly smirked and got out, his taller and intimidating body immediately overwhelming me. I felt my heart pound behind my chest as a blush forced it's way on my face as hard as I tried to will it down.

"I have a lot of cars, Riley". He murmured and reached out to pull my chin up, my green eyes suddenly peering into his intense grey's. I felt my breath come out harsher as he leaned forward our face inches away. I didn't know if I would stop him if he kissed me right now.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you're kind of a billionaire." I whispered and watched as his eyes smiled.

"Kind of". He repeated. "You ready to go? I already have a reservation for us."

I nodded and he smiled, stepping back and going around the car to open the side door. I walked around and hopped in, him following after me. We soon took off, making it at the expensive restaurant in approximately ten minutes.

When we walked in the hostess immediately perked up when she saw Jason, giving him a flirtatious smile. "Mr. Harley welcome back sir."

He nodded, his face hard and serious. "My table?" He glanced around and her eyes widened her bright smile slightly faltering in disappointment when she noticed Jason's hand on my lower back. I held back a smirk.

"It's ready sir, right this way". She murmured and Jason gave me a reassuring smile as we followed her to the back where it was quieter and only a few people.

We both sat down, Jason taking a seat across from me. "I'll be right back to take your orders." She said finally and walked away leaving us to the menus.

I picked it up, glancing at the prices first, seeing as it was exceptionally high. I felt my eye widen slightly.

$65.00 - Shrimp, Basil Pasta

"Pick anything you want Riley". Jason said behind his menu as if he knew I was carefully watching the prices. I soon sighed in defeat and decided I'd get the pasta. I placed the menu down, Jason's already placed at the table. He was about to say something but the waiter came back, her breast hiked up even more looking as if it was about to spill out her shirt.

Jason did take one quick glance at them, to my annoyance. He gave his order and then I gave mine.

"Can I have one a bottle of red wine too?" Jason asked and my eyes widened nervously and I sat straight up.

"N-n-no. No wine, can I have a water please." I stuttered out and Jason gave me a crooked eyebrow.

"Why?"

"I...I'm just not in the mood to drink". I said, hoping it would work and apparently it did but not before Jason took a second to stare at me intensely, his eyes literally feeling as it was peering into my soul, reading me. I looked away under his hypnotic gaze.

As soon as she took the order and walked away I was met with a tense silence. "I think she likes you". I stated and Jason leaned back and tapped his index finger on the table.

"Oh". He said simply.

"Maybe you should ask for her-" I started.

"What are you doing, Riley?" He intervened, his gray eyes glaring at me enough to make me stiffen in my seat. I knew I shouldn't test him but I needed to distract him away from the topic of my sudden sober mood.

I huffed and sat back in my seat. "I'm sorry. I was being rude". I said sincerely.

He sat up and grabbed my hand on the table. His rough but strong hand grasping mine in a soft grip. "You're my date. I asked you, not anyone else. Don't let us start this off bad. Okay?"

I smiled and nodded. The next few minutes we talked animatedly until our food came and I didn't know I was so hungry, but I didn't even speak the way I was stuffing my mouth with food, not sloppy but making sure I dabbed my mouth after every other spoon of food. After we ate Jason and I talked some more about his family and I talked about my life in Denver.

When we were finished, Jason gave the waiter his card without even looking at the check and we started out the restaurant, getting into Jason's car. He drove all the way to my house, slowly pulling up in front of it.

We sat in the car silently, a comfortable air being passed between us. I honestly didn't want the night to end and I knew Jason felt the same way too. I had no idea the man had a sense of humor, he was really hilarious especially when he was making fun of his fiance and father and reminiscing his childhood memories.

We both got out the car and walked out to the door, hand locked together. It felt good and secure, a feeling that was unfamiliar to me.

He stood in front of me and reached out to run his hand across my cheeks. I felt my eyes flutter close and lean closer into the touch that I'd been desperate for all day.

I felt his breaths get closer to mine, his breath still having the after-smell of wine. He leaned forward even more, the space minimizing between us . His lips pressed to mine in a chaste kiss and I felt goosebumps rush down my arm as I whimpered.

That must have broke his resolve because suddenly the kiss grew demanding and desperate as he took and gave pleasure in a special tango. Jason's tongue swirled around mine as I reached up and cupped his thick silky hair, moaning into his mouth as it dominated mine. The shivers racketing through me was too much that I had to pull back breathing hard, our foreheads pressed together.

"Can I come up?" He panted out and God, did I want to say yes because I've been desperate for this for so long, to feel close to him. I wanted him to take me upstairs and take me to heights that I never knew that I could reach. But life just wasn't that simple.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I pulled back, unwinding my hand from his hair. "I wanna take this slow. Deal with your fiance first and then we could talk about sex." Because I didn't think I could take it again if we made love and then he ended up marrying his fiance. I didn't think I would ever get up from that.

The man nodded and stepped back, running a hand through his hair. I felt my face grow hot as I glanced down at his very pronounced bulge in his slacks. "Okay. Okay, you're right." He smiled and pecked one more kiss on my lips. "I'll restrain myself and try to make it really special". He said when he pulled back

But it was me that really had to practice restraint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 6.6K 31
Riley Smith is about as troubled as they come, he's anorexic but in denial about it and fights a lot. What happens when his parents kick him out then...
183K 6.1K 26
Moving to New York City wasn't what Kendall thought it was going to be. He learns that the hard way, and it all started when that pretty boy with the...
158K 9.9K 42
Riley is a normal teenager. A rebel with a taste for speed and motorbikes, his life is as normal as it can be going through life with his cute gay be...
54K 1.6K 23
Riley always had everything he could ever ask for thanks to his rich dad. Well... almost everything. The hardest thing for a rich kid to get is real...