IRIDESCENT | Harith X Reader...

By OfStarGazing

(WARNING: Cringe! I made this when I was a newbie writer and I suck at writing back then so prepare for the c... More

00 || writter's letter
01 || neko boy
02 || two boys
03 || brother?
05 || date
06 || where's (y/n)?
07 || v.n.
08 || runaway
Important Author's Note.
A little skit.
More skits (based off vines)

04 || stargazing

1.2K 37 92
By OfStarGazing

- 🌘

Land of Dawn
• (Y/n)'s Apartment
Time: 20.08 P. M.

Y/n's POV.

I HUMMED AS I CHANGED TO MY PAJAMAS. Today has been a great day- well, let's just forget the part about two boys trying to rape me or just pranking me - I met my brother and found a love! But, I bet life's gonna hit me in the face tomorrow. I just need some rest for now...

⠀I lay down on my bed as I closed my eyes. I was about to drift off to sleep when someone suddenly knocked my door. I groaned and opened the door to see Harith, smiling.

⠀"O-oh, you're going to sleep? Sorry to disturb you." he said as he tried to go away.

⠀"N-no, it's fine. What is it, Harith?" you hold his arm weakly as you yawned.

⠀"I was about to invite you to accompany me stargazing." he smiled, before adding, "But if you are exhausted then, we can just go stargazing tomorrow night."

⠀"Stargazing? I would love to!" I exclaimed in excitement.

⠀"Shh! It's night! Most of people are already asleep, (Y/n)!" Harith puts his index finger on my lips as I nodded.

⠀"If you want to, then let's go! I know a good spot to see the stars!" he whisper-yelled as he slightly pulled me by my arm.

⠀"Let's go then!" I said as I smiled.

⠀He walked as he leads me to a garden, there's a checkered blanket on the ground. Looks like he prepared everything already.

⠀He sits down on the blanket as he patted the empty spot next to him and said, "Come here!"

⠀I quickly nodded as I sat down next to him. "You know you're still wearing your pajamas right?" he suddenly asked as he smirked, I looked down as my face turned red. He patted my head lightly as he said, "Don't worry! You look good in anything!" "T-thank you..." I replied quietly.

⠀I lay down on the blanket as I stared at the beautiful night sky. There was a long quite silence until I heard Harith muttered, "I love you so much..."

⠀"I love you too." I replied as I averted my gaze to see his brown eyes. He smiled as you said again, "Tu as un joli sourire."

[ a/n :: tu as un joli sourire means you have a pretty smile in french ! i'm sorry if it's wrong, i'm still learning french xD ]

⠀"What does that mean?" he asked as he tilted his head. "Mmm, it's a secret!" I teased as I stick a tongue out. "C'mon!" he whined. I chuckled before saying, "It means 'you have a pretty smile'." "Oh? I have a pretty smile?" he smirked as he leaned closer. "Uh huh." I hummed in response. "Embrasse-moi." I said teasingly, even though I knew he didn't know what does that means.

[ a/n :: embrasse-moi means kiss me ]

⠀"Really? Using the language I don't know?" he sighed as I giggled. "Alright, alright. Embrasse-moi means kiss me." I smiled. He smirked before pressing his lips gently onto mine. After a while, I broke the kiss. "You should really learn how to kiss." I commented as I chuckled. He pouted before pecking my lips once again.

⠀"I'll ask Harley to teach me how to kiss then." he muttered. "And then he will have kiss you to show you how to kiss?" I joked. "Hmm, alright then, nevermind. I'll practice it myself." he said before chuckling.

- 🎐

Land of Dawn's Garden
Time: 21.00 P. M.

Harith's POV.

"Hey, (Y/n) look a-" I was cutted off with soft snoring. I turned around to see her sleeping. Her face looked so peaceful when she's sleeping.

⠀I smiled, kissing her forehead before carrying her in bridal style. When I was on my way to her apartment, I heard a voice saying, "Harith?"

⠀I turned around to see Nana. I smiled and replied, "Hey." She smiled back but stopped when she saw what I was carrying. "Why are you carrying (Y/n)?"

⠀"Oh, she fell asleep when we went stargazing. What about you?" I asked back. "O-oh! Well, I was just u-uh, buying some shampoos!" she said as she scratched the back of her neck. "Alright then! I'll be going! I have to put (Y/n) to bed! She's very tired. See you again, Nana!" I smiled as I walked to (Y/n)'s apartment.

- 🌙

Land of Dawn
• Apartment Area
Time: 21.23 P. M.

Nana's POV.

⠀Grr, that girl. First, she took Harley's heart and then Harith's!? Who does she think she is? She's not even pretty. My attitude is also way better than her. Geez, what do they see in that girl? Okay you know what (Y/n), I'll just steal your boy's heart instead. Let's see if he will still love you.

⠀I clenched my fist as I walked to my shared-apartment. I walked in to see Chang'e combing her hair. She's in her pajamas.

⠀"Hey, Chan." I greeted as I put the plastic I was carrying into my wardrobe. "Hello, Nana. Have you seen (Y/n) with Harith? They are a very cute couple!" Chang'e exclaimed excitedly as she walked to sit on her bed. "Geez, don't you think that new girl is taking everyone's heart?" I said as I gritted my teeth.

⠀"I do not think so, Nana. I think she is a kind girl. In fact, she has a very pretty face." Chang'e smiled. "I understand that she is so popular now but it is normal because... every new hero will went popular for some times, just like you when you were first released!" Chang'e added.

⠀"But, she's taking the boy's heart. First, Harley. Then, Harith. And then, there is some rumors saying that Martis and Claude having a crush on her!" I slightly yelled in rage. "Do not worry, Nana. There is still someone who loves you out there." Chang'e said before she yawned. "I am going to sleep now. Good night and sweet dreams, Nana." she said before closing her eyes.

⠀After a few minutes, I heard soft snoring. I turned around to see Chang'e, sleeping peacefully. I smiled and cover her small figure with her blanket. "You're my very good friend you know." I muttered as I smiled.

...

...

...

OH GOD, DO I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER. OH NO, PLEASE.

...

⠀If I do have a crush on her, she probably won't like me back. She will just see me as a friend, just like Harley. That time when I confessed to him, everything went so wrong and awkward.

- flashback -

I stood at a park near the battle field, waiting for Harley to finally arrive. After a few minutes of waiting, I finally see him. He was in his casual outfit.

⠀"H-harley!" I greeted. He smiled as he greeted back a simple, "Yo." "So what is it that you want to tell me, Nana?" he smirked as he leaned closer. "I-I..." I stopped, taking a deep breath before continuing, "I have a crush on you, Harley. I-i like you." I said, his expression swiftly changed.

⠀"Nana... I'm sorry. I, I see you as a friend or even a sister. I'm so sorry. I hope we still can be friends." he said softly. "I-is this because o-of that (Y/n) girl?" I said as I looked down, holding back tears.

⠀He sighed as he lightly nodded. "I hope she will accept your love, Harley." I said before storming out from the park. Tears started to fall as I ran back to my apartment.

⠀He didn't even bother to ran after me. He just stood there, watching me storming away. Like it's normal.

- flashback ends -

⠀After that day, we don't even talk anymore. We just said a simple 'hi' or even just give a bitter smile and then walk away. I don't even want to see his face anymore. But now? His love is rejected by that (Y/n) girl. Haha, karma b*tch. I really want to laugh at his face and insult him but...

⠀I can't.

⠀He's like a brother figure to me. And still are. I really wanted to talk to him again but, it will be very awkward.

⠀I shrugged off my thoughts and went to sleep immediately. Not even bothering to change into my pajamas or brush my teeth before sleep. Today had been a hard day for me.

a/n :: woah!! this part has 1411 words! and don't worry, i won't make b*tchy nana! she's just jealous ok, she's still a baby bun for me. also i hope this part isn't boring because i really felt this story is getting boring and boring ;;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 148 21
I've read a bunch of phan, so why not write one? Dan Howell's life couldn't be any better at the moment. He has met the most beautiful, charming, kin...
38.8K 834 88
This Hunter toh x shy!female!human!reader headcanons and imagines I requested! 💖 Credits to @writingficsblog (Tumblr blog) is who writing on my TOH...
1.5K 64 14
Hi! this is my first story, this story was fanmade and inspired by Mobile legends bang bang by Moonton. Story by - me Hope you like it! and credits...
17.2K 506 16
(I'M SO EMBARRASSED OML, THIS IS ONLY STAYING UP BC SOME COMMENTS ARE TOO GOOD TO DELETE) [DISCONTINUED] Y/n's family wasn't the best. Never was. She...