Bad Boys Need Love?

By tzapzz

There's always An ugly past behind a pretty face. Death? Yes, but most of Betreyal. There's another personali... More

Story Of My Life
Just Wait & See
Crazy Kids
Betreyal
Save Me
Partition
Who You Are
Mistake
Heaven
Rockets
The Worst
Bang Bang
Black Widow
I Miss You
The Way
Tattooed Heart
Life Of The Party
Blonde
Firestarter
Man Down
XO
Warrior
No Angel
Bye-Bye
OOOOOHHH LALA
The Sequel Is up
LOVE U'

Little Things

507 12 3
By tzapzz

'I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth.' ~One Direction.

"What are you doing here?" Not meeting his gaze. Truth is I'm not mad at him I'm ashamed.

"We came to see you." He put emphasis on we.

I scoffed, "Just go."

"No." Alex said, "You're being really petty about this whole situation Sloan."

"What the fuck do you mean!? You guys lied to me. The only reason you came to talk to me is because Ryder told you too" I said shaking my head disgusted.

"Slooaaaan." Joe whined, "It's not what you think." He huffed and threw his arms in the air.

"Oh really my newly found bad boy friends." I sneered, "Lied straight to my face. They lied about Having a slut as a girlfri-"

"She's not my girlfriend!" Dylan exclaimed.

"Oh I was assuming you were here to get some medicine for your STD but continue."

He glared at me but continued anyway,"Summer is blackmailing me" He admitted.

"How?"

He ran his hand through his hair, and sighed, "She's making me be her boyfriend for 3 whole months she has this err.. Picture of me."

The boys started to snicker, earning a hard look from Dylan, Alex pretended to cough while joe cleared his throat.

I raised a brow, "A picture you say?" He nodded slowly, "What might this picture be?"

"Not telling you and thats final." He said staring straight into my eyes.

I could tell I wasn't going to win this one so it was whatever. I'll find out sooner or later.

I rolled my eyes, "Alex." I greeted dryly.

"Sloan."

"Joe."

"Sunshine." He smirked earning a frown from me.

"So we heard what happened." Alex said shaking his head.

"Yeah it was pretty scarring but I'll cope."

They nodded, "Why would some guys just randomly attack you like that?" Joe asked more to himself.

"Rape? Money? Power?" Alex suggested.

"Most likely rape." I said.

"Yeah." They nodded in agreement.

"How did you get away?" Joe asked.

"He didn't tell you?" I asked joe.

"Who? Tell me what?"

"Ryder found me in an alley getting beaten, he Got them put in jail and helped me to the Hospital."

"Has he been acting weird?" Dylan asked.

"Mhmmmm."

They looked at each other knowingly.

"Well, were gonna go now." Alex said staring at his phone.

"Bye get better soon."

I groaned, "Bye guys." I frowned when joe kissed my cheek.

He rolled his eyes "Bye Sloan."

**

"Ready?" Connor asked.

I nodded, and smiled half-heartedly.

It's been three days filled with visits for Dylan, Joe, and Alex. Seducing my nurse, and pranking doctors has gotten my mind off of Ryder.

Joe is the ultimate prankster in the group. He put some type of medicine in my doctors food to make him fall asleep.

Dylan just likes to flirt with any hot nurse or anyone he sees. Man whore.

Alex just sits there. I learned he's more of a quiet person now. I know what you're thinking 'Alex?! Quiet? Yeah right.' But yes he's quiet it's true.

"What's wrong?" Nixon asked.

"Nothing."

"How come Ryder stopped visiting?" Connor asked.

I grimaced at the name, "I don't know.." I trailed.

"Somebody has a crush." Xavier muttered.

"I don't like him." I defended.

I don't like Ryder.

Right?

Right.

"Guys let's go." My mom demanded.

"Okay mom." We chorused.

I hopped in after everyone, making sure I didn't have to be squished with 3 teenage boys.

'Hey..' I texted Ryder.

No response.

Around 7:00 we arrived back at my house. I'd been waiting for Ryder's response for 20 minutes that boob.

'Ryder! Txt back plz ):'

I was so exhausted, I ended up crawling up the stairs and into my room.

I slipped off my pants and kept on the shirt and snuggled under my comfy bed. Oh how I've missed you. As soon as I laid my head down on the pillow I was in deep sleep.

**

Saturday morning was more boring than usual. I didn't make any friends except The guys and we weren't exactly all buddy Buddy at the moment. And to top that my other only good Friend has blocked me out of his world of communication.

There was thunder and lighting outside. Almost matching my mood. I slumped out of bed and down the stairs. Mom made toast and butter. The toast was burnt and the butter was frozen, rock solid.

"Emily What the hell?" My dad said amused.

Mom rolled her eyes. "Starve then." She shrugged.

There was a chorus of "Fine."and everyone left the table.

I settled for a bag of popcorn and Spider-Man.

5:00 rolled around, I was on my 4th Super hero movie, Thor.

"Whatchu watching now?" Con asked, flopping on the seat next to me, slid under my blanket, sticking his hand in my 5th bag of popcorn.

I frowned, "you didn't ask asshole."

"I didn't have to." He rolled his eyes. Be careful I'll pull them out of their sockets.

I turned my attention back to the tv, "Thor is so hot."

"Thor is so hot." He said in a high mocking tone.

I flipped him off, but ended up laying my head in his lap, he rested his huge arm on my stomach.

Sadly the movie ended, I had to stop eye raping him sooner or later..right? Yeah.

I hopped off the couch, and stomped up the steps. I was still starving so I took a shower and got dressed in my pajamas.

My phone vibrated once, I had a text from Joe.

'Party?'

I jumped up at that word. My savior! I was gonna die from a server case of boredom.

'YES!'

'Lol, be ready by 11:45 minutes.'

It was 11:50 right now so I had time.

I pulled out a leather skirt, a black and white striped half shirt showing off my belly ring, and 6-inch red heels.

I added a short gold chain, gold hoops, red lipstick, mascara, eyeliner.

My hair was pinned in a bun with a few curled pieces falling in my face.

11:43 I grabbed my red Michael Kors clutch and I was done.

"Sloan, Alex is here!"

"Coming." I said running down the stairs.

Alex wore a black and red polo shirt, and Denim True religion jeans.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey. Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Ryder and Joe are with me but Dylan's with Summer." He rolled his eyes.

"Ryder?" I blurted out, "I mean he's here?" I questioned, trying to cover it up.

He smirked, "Yeah he's here, let's go."

"Bye mom!" I yelled as Alex yanked me toward his blue Nissan.

I hopped in the back seat trying my best to not make eye contact with Ryder.

I caught him glancing at me every now and then. I'm 100 percent sure everyone in the car felt the tension. Nevertheless joe'll probably refer to it as 'Sexual Tension.'

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket a text from Joe..?

'Whats with all the sexual tension?😂'

'Joe no. He's mad at me..' I replied.

'Sexually Frustrated (;.'

I smacked him upside the head earning a curious glance from Alex.

The whole car ride was filled with an awkward silence. It was pretty annoying but I didn't say anything.

"Were here."

We parked in front of a white mansion. Their was puke and red cups polluted the once beautiful front yard.

Dylan's POV

Alex, Ryder, Joe and another girl hopped out of Alex's' car.

That girl was Sloan.

Joe wrapped his arm around Sloans waist as they walked toward the door. He whispered something in her ear making her laugh.

Alex and Ryder were talking but Ryder was too busy.. Glaring at the back of Joes head...?

"Hey." Summer said. Her lips were swollen and her hair was everywhere.

"Hello sweetie." I said through my teeth.

She giggled and tried to kiss me, but I turned my face so she'd kiss my cheek instead, "Summer I'm so glad this is my last night with you. No wait my last few seconds with you." I said looking at my clock. 1 2 3, 12:00 am.

She glared at me, "Dylan I love you!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes nice way to cause a scene.

I smirked, "why would I love you. You're a fuckin whore. You've obviously slept with someone 5 minutes ago. I never liked you and I never will!" I yelled, "hope you're happy with yourself." I smiled, kissed her forehead and left her their stunned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 86 15
Felicity has a tough life. With an abusive father, a mother who abandoned her, and a brother in the army, her life is never calm. She's always stuck...
290 19 37
Because Jaden Grey is Intoxicating and addictive. Once you've had a little bit, you keep coming for more. Too bad nobody warned me in that moment, i...
658K 18.9K 29
Clarity Charms is your average nerd at your school. She has Perfect straight A's in all classes, with a capital P. She's obviously the good girl. Her...
263K 7.3K 29
|| Highest Rank - #40 in Teen Fiction (4-20-17) || [previously called The Bad Boys Nerd] [previously called Broken Love] {first story, so it's rough}...