Offgun oneshots~

By puppielove128

Just a favorite ship.....FUCKING OTP There will mostly be NSFW and fluff including very little angst but, you... More

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY
Jealous Much?
Heat
Give Me Ideas
A Sight You've Never Seen Before pt.1
"Strip For Me"
IMPORTANT
ANOTHER IMPORTANT MESSAGE
ANOTHER BUT THE SAME IMPORTANCE

Holiday Warms

8K 142 31
By puppielove128

3rd P.O.V

Well, it's finally December. All the gang will come around and celebrate for this years Christmas.

Gun was silently woken up by his alarm clock on the side of the bed, he then yawned and hurriedly got up and looked to his side.

There. The handsome man who he awoke with every morning beside him, cuddled up to his pillow, still fast asleep. Gun chuckled, admiring the love of his life snoring slightly as he drooled on his pillow.

Life was going good for their relationship. They loved eachother deeply and Off said he would never leave the love of his life.

Gun walked over to Off's side of the bed and bent down to level his face with his Papii. Gun wondered how did he make this man fall in love with him. He guessed that he was just too cute for his own good.

He put out his hand and caressed Off's face, looking at him lovingly and kissed his forehead. Off slightly opened his eyes, squinting a little as he got use to the light shining down onto his face. He smiled warmly, knowing his love had woken him up instead of a stranger.

Gun booped his nose adoringly and smiled back. "Good morning love" Gun cooed as he gave Off a quick kiss on the lips. He savored the sweet, innocent kiss with a smack noise as he pulled away and smiled, gleefully. Off never wanted to let go of those rose, plush lips. They we're so luring. Captivating.

"What's the plans for today, hun?" Off said, getting out of the bed, grabbing Gun and pressing him against his chest, softly giving him neck kisses as Gun giggled lightly. "You know what we are doing today. Christmas shopping!" Gun happily jumped around the room, smiling widely.

Off stood there, admiring Gun as he danced around the room. He thought to himself, How did I get someone as lovable as him?

He watched him as ran to the window, checking if snow would be coming. Gun squealed. "Papii! We gotta hurry before it snows! We may get snowed in if we don't hurry up!"

They both ran to the bathroom and stripped themselves and hopped into the shower. Off couldn't keep calm when seeing his baby naked. His milky skin glistening, the way he sways his plump hips around, the way he got himself to look like an angel in disguise, of how he had a little tummy instead of abs. It made Off go crazy seeing his baby like this but he held himself back, knowing that Gun wanted to hurry and go shopping for his favorite holiday.

They got out of the shower and finally went to they're shared dresser. It took awhile for Gun to get dressed, saying he has to look his very best but Off would always say he looked beautiful no matter what.

Hell, even if he was wearing garbage for clothes he would still fall for him, head over heels as you would say. Gun happily put on his makeup while off just fixed his hair and put on a simple pair of clothes.

He chose some jeans and for once, he wore something festive. But only for his Gun. It had a snowman in the middle with including snowflakes all around it, giving it a compliment. Gun wore a oversized Christmas sweater with Rudolph on with also snowflakes around it. Off just stared adoringly at what's his and only his.

They're fucking perfect for eachother!

They both finished about getting ready and headed to the store. The reason the store because they are planning to have a Christmas party that night! Gun was so excited, that it took so long for Off just to get him in bed that night.

They gleefully walked into the store, greeting the workers who worked there. Gun skipped across the floor, roaming around the Isles, seeking to find snacks and maybe some games everyone can enjoy playing together.

Off chuckled, "Gun slow down!" Gun was always like this. So cheerful. He knows how to make someone's day with just a smile and you'll smile right back.

They continued shopping, picking out games such as Candyland and more stupid games. They got all the things they need and was heading towards the cash register. Off payed and they we're off on the way home.

Gun happily walked through the house door and placed Off's keys on the kitchen table. off spaced out a bit while watching Gun getting all the groceries and other stuff and fiddled And quietly walked to the Christmas tree, admiring the lights that complemented it.

Gun was always cheerful for Christmas. It would make his day if Christmas was everyday so he could spend it with the one he loved the most.

Off pulled out the boardgames and sat them out on the living room table and placed them quite delicately while Gun was in the kitchen working his magic. He was always the best in cooking. Hell, his food was as wonderful as anime food was.

The way it always smelled so good, just like heaven. Off wouldn't admit to it but, that's just how he is you know?

They hurriedly set up the table, placing the sorts of food in order from healthy to desserts just because a certain person was a neat-freak that would be coming over later. If you want to know, it's P'Knot.

One of Off's old friends he had knew in his University. They were good friends as a matter of fact, no matter how neat the man was. They haven't seemed to catch up in a while so Off was glad he'd be able to see his long loss friend.

As Gun was finishing up, he went over to the couch where Off was laying, tired from all the work they had done. Gun walked up to Off, laying his body on top of his and interlocking his fingers with his and tangling his legs with his, loving the warmth that  radiated off of his Papii. They are glad being like this towards eachother. It used to just be kisses on the neck and Off pulling away. But look now, a perfect couple.

They waited about an hour or two until they heard a bell ring outside their door.

"Open up! It's cold as fuck out here!" They could hear an angry Krist yelling from outside the door.

Gun chuckled but to quickly walk up to the door and pulled it open. Once it opened, all they're friend's came rushing in, hugging the both of them tightly, Crushing them both.

"Oh god we missed y'all two!" New whined, squeezing Gun in a crushing hug. Gun hugged back just as tight, tiptoeing up to reach New's neck.

P'Prem had went up to Off, rubbing his fist in his hair in a chokehold. "How's life with the little one?" he said, obviously talking about Gun because of how short he is. Everyone would always make fun of his height but oh well, both his parents we're short.

Singto then joined his boyfriend and joined the conversation with Off and Prem.

Off scoffed "Hey, that's my boyfriend your talking about!" He still laughed because it was a little funny knowing usually boys are tall. Krist just pulled his boyfriend close, rubbing his hand on his hip.

Singto jumped up, blushing when he felt the hand rub his hip. "Oi! watch your hand Krist, we are in public!"

Newwiee and Tay we're currently talking to Gun, talking about the things about what they would be doing tonight as in games and shit.

Tay was excited, but was careful not to seem too close to New. He didn't want no one to know about them for some reason. Gun was explaining what they would do but the there was a ring of the door bell.

He hopped over to the door and tried to look through the peep hole but definitely failed attempting to do so.

Off immediately noticed and ran over to his baby. He pressed his body up against Gun's Back side and kind of spooned Gun. Off smirked, knowing what he was doing.

Gun blushes cheekily but was happy that Off gladly helped him to check who was at the door. Off looked through it to only see Wad, Knot and Tew, also looking through the peep hole.

He hurriedly open the door because he also knows Wad's patience on waiting. Wad is pretty much the same as Prem. Selfish, but always to himself.

They came in and Waid at everyone, showing politeness. Prem looked over and smiled, walking over to Wad and showed him his bright smile, showing he's happy he could make it to the celebration.

Secretly, him and Wad were in a relationship. Prem was always too scared to express his feelings to the younger boy, it always made him nervous around him. The younger had a feeling for Prem ever since he met him. One day, Prem had seen Wad in a fight with others his age and Wad didn't let the insults hurt him so he just let them do the worst and spitt at him. Eventually, Prem had seen what was going on and bolted towards the problem. He was so fucking angry, that he almost killed the students that were hurrassing Wad in displeased ways. Then Wad finally tried pull Prem back but when he did, Prem had knocked back and landed straight onto Wad, pinning him to the ground, hands grazing his face. Prem did the unthinkable. HE  finally lived it up and kissed the one he always wanted.

Wad was shocked but soon melted into the kiss and rose his hands, wrapping them around Prem's neck, combing his fingers through Prem's hair.

True love at sight as you would say.

"Ai'Off!" Knot screamed, almost knocking Off off the ground. I guess Ai'Knot was a tad bit too excited to see his long loss friend. To be honest, Knot really missed his old friend. No matter how silly he could be around him.

Off gladly return the hug just as rough.

"Ai'Knot! How have you been doing dude?" They gradually continued their conversation and had a good time speaking to one another.

Gun giggled under his breath, happy knowing his Papii was enjoying himself. No matter how much Off was sad, he always found a way to make it up to him.

It made him happy that way.

Gun stood up on a chair, you know, him being short and all, and told everyone to listen up. When everyone continued to chat, his eye twitched in a displeased manner.

Off had noticed the gesture and physically gulped, knowing to NEVER make Gun angry. Once, he got so mad he broke a peg off a chair and hit someone in the head with it pretty damn hard. That person had ended going to the fucking hospital!

Off gotten on top of the chair as well calling everyone to listen up or their heads would be butchered.

Everyone gulped and nodded, knowing what Gun was capable of doing. He may be short, but he's got one hell of a temper.

Gun spoke "If anyone brought presents, please put them underneath the Christmas tree. We will be opening them later on!" Gun cheerily chirped, changing his emotion completely, it actually scared the others to the bone.

Well, you know he's a very famous actor right?

They quickly do as they are told and continued to speak to eachother and talk about the old times.

Off reached out to Gun, grabbing him by the waist and pulled him into his chest, making Gun nuzzle his face into him softly.

Gun still smiled, but could also see Off's uneasy face still stuck on his face, laughing nervously.

It made Gun giggle cutely.

Gun had yet again got everyone's attention and told them to gather for the feast.

Newwiee jumped hearing the word feast, Squealing loudly that Tay had to cover his mouth with his hand. Newwie squinted his eyes and bit Tay's hand lightly, still causing Tay to yell out a cry.

Everyone laughed at New's silliness and made Prem laugh so hard he fell on the floor, rolling around on the carpet and tripping people with his legs as he swung them around.

They we're all glad to be happy and together again, just like old times right? It had been awhile since they last saw eachother. Singto had went off to study and Krist ended up finding a really good job with a great pay.

Tay had become a photographer and traveled with his we guess boyfriend who just loved sweets a little too much for his own good.

Knot Had become an athlete and Tew was always there to cheer him on no matter what happens. Prem had also became a photographer but always insisted to only take photos of his love, Wad.

Like I said, they truly and deeply missed eachother so much.

Friends are always there for eachother. And if they don't.....Fuck them(Supposed to be inspiring to help those who need people to care ;-;)

Friends SHOULD be there for eachother.

They ate and ate, occasionally someone, Prem had started a food war between him and Krist and everyone joined in, laughing their asses off enjoying the warmness forming within the group.

Gun ruggedly gripped them both from their ears and scoffed, dragging them to the tree and setting them down.

They both held their ears in pain, pretending to cry and make weird noises as boo hoo and wahs.

Off laughed seeing Gun so bossy, he admitted to himself it was pretty hot seeing his boyfriend so quirky about such things.

They all gazed upon the tree, Newwiee passing out the gifts to each one present that had their name on it.

They we're all amazed and happy about all their gifts and presents. Prem had gotten a new Camera and Off had gotten Gun A poloriod camera's and Gun had jumped in joy and the wonderful gift his lover had given to him.

Everyone finished unwrapping their gifts and talked the rest of the night till about eleven o'clock.

Gun ran over to Krist, casually whispering into his ear and looking up with determination in his eyes.
Krist understood what Gun has whispered and quickly went and got a mistletoe and hung it above the door and quietly went back to his boyfriend, giving him a peck on the cheek.

You see, Gun had planned something special for his boyfriend and it had reason of why his boyfriend had no presents under the Christmas tree and he looked gloomed.

But Gun would give the best present of all.

Everyone began saying their goodbyes and quickly left the house and on their way back home.

Off held Gun by the waist while waving as their friends left and casually walked back into the house.

Gun grabbed ahold of Off's Arm and pulled back over to the door with him, shyness all in his eyes.

Off had a confused look plastered on his face as he looked at Gun, but still in the cutest way as possible. It was just his way of showing love towards the other.

"Hey, I know your sad you didn't get a gift you know?" Gun plainfully said, a smirk on his face as he layed his hands on his lovers chest.

Off had a surprised look, not knowing that Gun could tell his emotions through thick and thin.

Gun pointed upwards, blushing at the tip of his ears as he looked up at Off, gazing into his chocolate eyes he loved so much. so much loved involved.

He could stare at them all day if he could. And he will.

Off quickly looked up, Then a look of astonishment was upon his face, but you could totally see the smile hidden behind that surprising look. There was a mistletoe hanging above their heads.

He looked back down at Gun and smiled warmingly, not hiding the way he feels about his present his boyfriend is going to give him.

Off grabbed Gun by the waist yet again and was also blushing all on his face. Gun then wrapped his arms around Off's neck and pulled him in until their noses were touching at close proximity. Looking into eachother eyes lovingly.

Off leaned down closing the gap between them. It was a kiss full of love and protect and careness. It swelled them both in the pit of their stomach's, like butterflies sworming around. Plush lips against slightly rough ones. Still perfect no matter what.

Gun was the first to pull away, giggling softly and looked up into Off's eyes once again. Off just stared right back.

But suddenly smirked.

He hurriedly picked up Gun and hoisted him up over his shoulder, running up the stairs."Oh I'm getting more of that surprise! I'm unwrapping you for Christmas!" Gun giggled.

"All I want for Christmas is you"

let's just leave them alone for a bit!

_________________________________________
Glad that's done! I know it's long but some of y'all like long stories right?

It took me awhile to finish this but I hope y'all liked it and please comment more ideas for more oneshots!
I tried to proofread

This is still kind of bad but... oh well!

With Love, Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.2K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.3M 135K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
763K 44.7K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.1M 104K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...