Jealous Much?

3rd P.O.V

At the moment Off was just staring, no, glaring at the little one. He paces around the room while he just grunts to himself saying all kinds of swear words.

He kept tapping on the wall in front of him as he walked past it many times.

"What's up with you today? You look like someone just took your candy right from your hands!" Tay piped in, actually kind of worried for his aggravated friend who's pacing.

Off turns to him and gives him a 'What do ya fucking think?' stare.

Today was the day where Gun's friend had came down to visit the little one. They we're sitting on the floor just bickering at each other for how much one of them missed the other.

The 'friend' who came for a visit was no other than Oab, a guy who Gun who has played with him in a movie awhile back. They were so happy to finally see each other again. It had been a long time since the last time they saw each other so it was great to finally have some time together again.

Off was fuming with anger as he stared at the two on the floor. To be honest, he was mad that he wasn't the one getting attention from his loved one. Gun was always the one who would give all of his attention to Off when they we're together.

They are dating at the moment so ya know they would probably be giving each other attention.

But nope, Gun was just ignoring the older one by just continuing to talk to his old friend who was laughing at thier conversations.

Tay just huffed, knowing he couldn't knock some sense into his friend. He quickly pulled his boyfriend, Newwiee, close to him giving him a kiss on the cheek and just gave a weak smile to his friend.

"Well you shouldn't just be grumpy about it! If ya keep having that angry face you gonna get rinkles!"

Tay dragged his boyfriend away in the office as Off was still being a baby. Off threw himself into a chair grumply as he just watched the two giggling.

Gun suddenly looked up noticing the pained look on his boyfriend's face. The face of jealousy spread everywhere upon his face.

Gun smirked smugly. He always thought that jealousy looked hot on Off so he just continued to laugh at whatever Oab was saying. 

"Why are you always so cute?" At that moment, Oab reached over towards Gun and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Gun gasped but just sat frozen staring down at his lap. He now felt kind of bad that he was trying to make Off jealous of Oab. But right now he feels awkwardness all around him.

"U-uh..."

As soon as Off caught sight of When Oab reached over and kissed Gun, He was blazing. Just by the look on his face you could tell their would be bloodshed.

He jumped out of his seat then picked up Gun by the Wrist and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. "What do you think you're doing?" Oab just smirked, laying his head back onto the couch that was suddenly behind him and kicked his feet out. Off continued to just stare at the peasant before him with a sickening glare that writhed in his eyes, daring the other to even respond.

"Just taking back what's mine"

Off stared stunned, almost lunging towards the for sacred man until Gun had held him back from hurting the man. Oab just laughed at his confidence wiping an invisible tear from his eye.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Off was honestly confused about the whole situation. Oab was acting differently from what he used to act, It's kind of sickening for Off to see. "well, you see, we used to date. I think I know him more. And I think I deserve him more."

Gun actually winced at the tone the older man was using. Bad thoughts flew by his head and he tried to shake it off. He didn't think Oab would be this ' holding onto the past' kind of person.

Gun frowned "Oab, you know our relationship was over a long time ago. I thought you would have already moved on and at least be back to being friends with me..." You could hear the hurt in the lad's voice as it quivered slightly.

Oab never listened to what the lad had to say and just scoffed. Off was actually getting up all in Oab's face lecturing him as he acted like a kid. He finally said fuck it. He was going to tell Oab they are in a relationship.

"well, you can't have him."

Oab retorted with a surprised look, but changing into a tight grin. "Oh, and why not?" Oab was expecting a lame excuse but was stunned with the answer he was given.

"We are already in a relationship" Oab sweated but was quick to try to answer but was cut off once again by Off. "You may have been his first boyfriend but I will certainly be his last."

Oab was at a loss of words staring at the couple he now knew about and felt bad inside. Even Gun was surprised at Off's words and it made him want to cry. He's never really heard such loving words from his boyfriend's mouth.

He was still latched to the man and had a grip around the man's waist while smiling to himself. It made him proud to have such a loving boyfriend.

Oab just smiled slightly and stood up going up to Off and whispered into his ear. "Keep him. He obviously needs you more than me." He gave Off a pat on the shoulder and walked away, leaving a dumbfounded Off standing thinking what the hell just happened.

Gun stared up at the man with a confusing look and asked. "What did he day Papii?" He got in front of his boyfriend on his tiptoes and put his hands on the olders chest rubbing slightly as comforting.

Off just grabbed onto the younger one and tapped his thigh signaling him to jump and held him tightly. He pecked the younger's lips and twirled around and pulled away with a smile watching Gun with a blush at his cheeks.

Gun just smiled, laying his head on his lover's chest and listened to his heartbeat as it soothed him.

Off snuggled his head onto the lad's hair and sniffed. He sighed happily and whispered.

"Let's just say I'll always have you to myself"

They both just giggled and twirled around until their hearts content. As long as their happy.

_________________________________________
Hey! I hope you guys liked this oneshot and hope you vote for it!

I have a ton more of ideas but I want to hear y'alls so please comment down below and give me your ideas!

With love, Author