Change My Mind

By LovelyMari_xx

Niall and Jade had their story told and now it's Mari and Harry's turn. You know their story, at least how it... More

Change My Mind (One Thing Girl Sequel)
Chapter 1 (I Missed you.)
Chapter 2 (HER)
Chapter 3 (First Night)
Chapter 4 (Surprise!)
Chapter 5 (Girls talk)
Chapter 6 (Fun. Fun. Fun.)
Chapter 7 (Almost, but not quite)
Chapter 8 (Early Morning Goodbyes.)
Chapter 9 (French Toast & Bare Skin)
Chapter 10 (Fun week.)
Chapter 11 (Judgmental Bitch)
Chapter 12 (Body Tracing.)
Chapter 13 (Time)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Baby horse Gallop)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Page 13)
Chapter 18 "WTF"
Chapter 20 (Thank you for the good Memories)
Chapter 21 (Sassy Mr. Styles.)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 "It's a ......
Chapter 25 (The best present.)
Chapter 26 : Pink, Pink, PINK!
Sorry for the long break....

Chapter 22 (You're Early)

97 2 3
By LovelyMari_xx

“When’s your 6 month appointment again?” Jade asked Mari who was looking through the fridge for a snack.

Peeking out from behind the fridge door she says, “Next Tuesday. I will actually be 6 months and a couple days. Why?”

“Oh Lou just asked. Since she wanted to see if she was going to be here already.”

“Oh yeah, I was supposed to have it this week but she had asked me if I could move it so she could come along. I think she wants to convince me to find out the gender.”

Jade Chuckles.

“Yeah, most likely.” She says as the lady on TV starts to say something and “One Direction” is mentioned.

Mari freezes and Jade turns to the TV as the reporter starts to mention how the boys have been working hard in the states and the one person they haven’t seen much of is Harry Styles. “I wonder what he’s been up to.” She says into the mic, “But we do have news on the girl he had been spotted with a while…..” Jade changed the channel and turned to Mari and said “Sorry.” before the lady could finish her sentence.

“You have nothing to apologize for. That happened a month ago, it still hurts but its life and life goes on.” Mari says pulling out a cheese stick from the fridge and adds “3 more days till Niall arrives aren’t you excited?”

“oh, yeah.”

“Are Lou and Lux still flying down with Niall?”

“That’s the plan sweet stuff, getting here late afternnon, like 10ish or something like that.” Jade says  getting up from the couch and heading to the fridge.

“Nothing appetizing in there.” Mari says taking a bite from her cheese stick.

“Yeah, cause you ate everything.” Jade says rubbing Mari's no more denying pregnant belly.

“Sorry.” Mari says smiling.

“Want to go out to eat?”

“Always.” Mari says and with that they head out for Dinner.

….

…………….

……………………..

*2 weeks earlier*

“But are you sure this will work?” Jade was saying into the phone.

“We have to try. They have 2 week’s vacation and it’s now or never” Lou said into the phone.

“Fine, I’ll let Niall in on this. He can convince the boys to help, idk if Liam will be up for it, considering him and Danielle are on a break right now. But we can hope the others do. But how are we going to get Harry to come?”

“You leave Harry up to me.”

“Okay. I’m only going along with this because I know how much she’s been struggling lately. He’s missed 75% of her pregnancy first because she didn’t know how to tell him and then because he was acting like a rude little self centered brat. But he deserves to know and I know she wants so badly for him to know. “

“I know. He’s been staying behind every time we go out to eat or have free time. He just stays in his room.”

“It is his fault. Why is love so complicated?”

“I do not know my friend, but when you get an answer please let me know.”

“I will try.”

Both chuckle.

“So is she at work right now?”Lou asks.

“Yeah, she gets out in about half an hour.”

“Did you ask her coworker if she could cover her shift for that one day we have everything planned for?”

“Yeah, Charmayne said she would do it. She’s a really cool girl, you would like her.”

“By agreeing to cover the shift I already do.”

“So what about like his family, how’s that gonna happen?”

“I’ve been talking to Gemma and they don’t have anything planned for those days, they were just going to try to spend it with Harry.”

“Okay, idk how everything is going to work without telling them before Harry finds out. We at least owe it to him to tell him first. After that Allyson stunt that Niall told me happened the other day.”

“That was amazing. You should have seen her face. Nothing has happened since then so I’m pretty sure we’ve seen the last of her. Harry made it pretty clear he wanted nothing to do with her.”

“Good!”

They start talking about other things when the door snob starts to rattle.

“Okay, She’s here. I’ll let you go so we can keep planning. Love you, give Lux a kiss for me. Take care.”

“Sounds good. Love you. Bye.” 

"Hey." Mari says coming throught the door as Jade is putting the phone down.

……

…………

The boys had just had finished a signing and were officially done for two weeks until recording of the second album continued.

“You still leaving in the morning Niall?” Zayn asked him

“Yeah me, Lou and Lux have a 5:30am flight to Dublin. It’s a good 7 hour flight. What are your plans?” Niall answered.

“Gonna go spend some time at home with my family, Perry is joining me a couple days after I’ll be home, then were going to take a little trip to well you know.” Zayn said winking at Niall.

“Where are you going?” Harry said coming into the room.

“Uhh, Perry has been wanting to visit Ireland. This one place she was briefly at during a Little Mix concert. Maybe go visit old Niall here while we are there you should come man. Paul was telling me you hadn’t made plans to leave the states yet?”

“Ireland? Sounds fun, but I don’t think I can. Yeah, I was just going to hang out here. My mum wants me to fly out to spend some time over there, Gemma is on break so she thinks it would be a good time. So I might do that.”

“That sounds nice. Yeah Harry come to Ireland when Zayn comes maybe we can have all the boys go.” Niall says.

“I don’t know man. It’s just.”

“I know. I know.” Niall says.

“Well guys, mine and Liam’s flight leaves in a couple hours so I need to finish packing. Love you lads. See you soon. Take care.”

“Me too, Alright man have a safe flight.” Harry says standing to give him a side hug.

“I think Louis leaves in two days. He’s going to spend some time here with El before leaving.” Niall said after Zayn had left.

“Yeah, he mentioned it earlier.” Harry said.

“He's gonna be out in town tonight and I have no plans you want to have dinner in the hotel’s restaurant later?” Niall asked getting up from the couch he had been sitting at in the private room they were in.

“Sure, 7pm sound good?” Harry said.

“Perfect, see you there. Have to go take care of some things.” Niall said

“You can just say you have to go to the bathroom.” Harry says chuckling.

Niall laughs then waves as he leaves the room.

….

…………

………………………..

7:17pm

“HERE YOU ARE!” Lou says.

“Yes? Here I am.” Harry says form across the table. He had been sitting at the restaurant table since before 7 waiting for Niall.

“Niall told me to come look for you!” Lou said through breaths.

“Why what’s wrong?”

“Emergency. We have to leave. Now. Ireland.” Lou said.

“What? What happened?” Harry said looking confused and alarmed

“We need to leave now. Jade called there has been an emergency in Ireland. She couldn’t explain all we know is we need to leave and make sure they are okay.”

“They?” Harry said standing up rapidly and adding “Mari?” as he moved around the table.

“Plane leaves at 9pm. You need to go to your room and pack if you want to go with us. Niall is taking care of our tickets as we speak.”

Lou says moving towards the exit and turning around when Harry doesn’t follow.

“Are you not coming?”

“I don’t know if she wants me there.” He says looking pained.

“It doesn’t matter if she wants you there what matters is that she needs you! Slap out of it and lets go.” Lou says pulling him.

After saying their goodbyes to everyone and an hour later they are getting checked into the airport and meeting up with Niall who explains to Harry that Jade couldn’t really explain, but her voice said it all.

The next 7 hrs were the longest for Harry who couldn’t sleep at all, unlike Niall who was snoring next to him as the sun peeked through the closed window blind. They were clearly in a new time zone because back in the states it was 4 in the morning and the sun wasn't due to rise for another 2 hrs. His guess was confirmed when the flight attendants voice came through the speakers announcing they would arrive at their destination within the next 20 minutes and needed to fasten their seatbelts. Niall stretched out from beside him and Lou closed the magazine she had been reading and squeezed Harry's hand then fastened sleeping Lux’s seatbelt. 42 minutes later after checking in and going through baggage claim they were on their way to Jade’s and Mari’s apartment. It was nearly 1pm in Ireland.

“Why aren’t we going to a hospital?” Harry asked.

“Jade's home right now.” Niall said sliding open the vans door of the taxi they had taken.

Once they were outside of the apartment door Lou turned to look at Harry who had small bags forming under his eyes from the lack of sleep.

“We lied.” Lou said picking up Lux.

“What do you mean you lied?” Harry said as the door to the apartment opened and there stood Mari, a very healthy Mari. What was going on? He thought. Mari couldn’t see him since he was behind both Niall and Lou Who automatically moved into the apartment, holding Lux with one hand and Pulling Niall with the other.

“Wow you're early, Yeah, yeah come in. Wait what about your luggage?” Mari said watching them go in then turning back towards the door and completely freezing. Harry stood frozen as well. He was looking at her yes, but not at her face. Mari was wearing shorts and a tight tank top. Her belly was huge and she looked more pregnant than ever. He automatically moved her arms over her belly.

“You’re……You’re Pregnant?”Harry said in a whisper.

“I…what are….I can’t.” Mari said closing the door on Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
139K 565 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
226K 9.6K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...