𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

By 1oveme

in which a girl falls in love with an angel she doesn't deserve. chaelisa au. minor jensoo. started... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
whoops
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
author's note <3
epilogue.

twentytwo

9.7K 388 506
By 1oveme

hey sluts

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨

Lisa has enjoyed being friends with the love of her life, despite the fact that they weren't dating. And even if they weren't, some of the younger girl's gestures made it seem like they were. Nevertheless, Lisa found it fun messing and hanging out with Chaeyoung again and she made sure to control herself around her before explodes about every little thing they do or plan to do.

The other day, the two of them when to a puppy café. They had invited Jennie and Jisoo, but both of them had work, or at least that's what they said. Lisa thinks it was a lie, thinking that they just gave her a chance to be alone with Chaeyoung. But even then, the blonde was grateful. Not that she didn't want to hang out with Jennie and Jisoo, but she liked having to be with Chaeyoung alone. The only downside is that Chaeyoung always leaves unexpectedly every time they were starting to have fun because her career would always interrupt and tell her to go back to the studio and do something. Lisa couldn't blame her though. It was her job and she couldn't get in the way with that.

At night, Lisa would lay in bed, texting the one and only Chaeyoung, before closing her eyes and going to sleep. She tries to keep long conversations with her and sometimes, they would end up texting until one of them has fallen asleep. It's always Chaeyoung who falls first, though. Lisa understood that, given that Chaeyoung works hard with the job that she has.

Tonight, Lisa laid under her covers, sending numerous texts towards the older girl, trying to grab her attention. She smiled as she sent them, even thought she knew that she might've been a bit annoying.

hey chae
Wednesday, 1:21 AM

chae
Wednesday, 1:21 AM

hi chae
Wednesday, 1:21 AM

are you awkae
Wednesday, 1:21 AM

awake*
Wednesday, 1:21 AM

typo
Wednesday, 1:21 AM

but hey chae
Wednesday, 1:21 AM

respond pls babe
Wednesday, 1:21 AM

hello
Wednesday, 1:21 AM

hey
Wednesday, 1:22AM

beans?
Wednesday, 1:22 AM

babe***?
Wednesday, 1:22 AM

fuck
Wednesday, 1:22 AM

yes i'm awake omg
Wednesday, 1:22 AM

oh hey wyd
Wednesday, 1:22 AM

smh i'm about to sleep
Wednesday, 1:22 AM

wait before you sleep
Wednesday, 1:22 AM

try to think of a different
name of the topic i give u
Wednesday, 1:23 AM

wait what
Wednesday, 1:23 AM

i'm starting
Wednesday, 1:23 AM

netflix and chill
Wednesday, 1:24 AM

imax and climax
Wednesday, 1:24 AM

blockbuster and cockthruster
Wednesday, 1:24 AM

church and praying for forgiveness
Wednesday, 1:25 AM

aw you're no fun
Wednesday, 1:25 AM

goodnight lisa
Wednesday, 1:25 AM

wait!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, 1:25 AM

let's hangout tomorrow?
there's a fair and jennie and
jisoo are going :)
Wednesday, 1:26 AM

hmmm idk if i can go but i'll try to
Wednesday, 1:26 AM

okay! that's enough!
i'm crossing my fingers
Wednesday, 1:27 AM

okay goodnight lisa
Wednesday, 1:27 AM

goodnight see u tmr <3
Wednesday, 1:28 AM

Lisa put her phone on her chest, looking up at the ceiling with a smile she couldn't seem to fight. She felt pumped, excited, more alive than she had ever thought possible. All the worries of her life had been muted and all there was to know about was this moment. No worrying about the past, no anxiety about the future. Getting to hang out with Chaeyoung like this made her feel happy, even though they were just friends.

With a bright smile on her face, Lisa took another peek at her text messages and sighed in relief, before placing her phone on the black, wooden nightstand. She liked having to sleep without the world and worries on her shoulders. She felt more relaxed than usual, given that she spent two years feeling like  complete ass. She didn't expect to be this calm and relaxed and happy now, but she liked it.

The next morning Lisa slept in late until around twelve in the afternoon. She woke up light with a calm demeanor as she walked in her condo, preparing herself for the day. The only thing that motivated her was that she would be spending time with Chaeyoung today. Or possibly, at least. She hasn't really confirmed it yet, unfortunately.

The blonde spent the rest of her day laying on the couch with her two cats, Leo and Luca, watching The Office. It wasn't exactly the ideal afternoon someone would spend, but it certainly fitted Lisa's routine. She didn't have anything else to do other than to get ready for fair which was in about three hours. She barely even watched the television. She spent most of her time listening to the background noise of the TV show while occupying herself with her smart phone scrolling through whatever or playing games. She liked rereading text messages, especially when it was with Chaeyoung. She found it sweet that she would text her late at night until one of them falls asleep. Though, the blonde wished that she could talk to her forever.

When the time came, Lisa mustered up all her strength and prepared herself for the fair. She made sure to comb her bangs straight, brush her teeth, and throw on a long, plaid coat.

She rushed out of her condo building excitedly, planning to meet Jennie and Jisoo at the fair's location which was near the river and bridges of Seoul. It was an annual fair and Lisa had went many times a few years back, always for the same reason; hitting on girls and enjoying the rides. But it was for a different reason now. She wanted to spend time with the girl she liked and wanted nothing more.

Though, it has been a bit worrying that Chaeyoung hasn't texted her back yet to confirm if her was going or not, but she drove to the fair anyways, knowing that Jennie and Jisoo are probably waiting. She sent a quick text to Chaeyoung asking if she was going and that if she needed to pick her up.

When Lisa reaches her destination, she felt her heart gradually sink to her stomach when she doesn't see a notification from Chaeyoung yet. Lisa his her look of disappointment on her face as soon as she spotted Jennie and Jisoo standing at the line of the ticket booth. The blonde put her phone in her pocket and ran up to them with a smile.

"Hey, guys," Lisa says, smiling at the two while putting her hands into the pockets of her coat.

"Hey, where's Chaeyoung?" Jisoo asks curiously, expecting the other girl to be with her already.

"Uh, she hasn't texted back yet, but she said she might come, though," the blonde informs her, still having hope that she would be able to make it.

"Oh, she's probably getting held up at the studio or something," Jennie shakes her head, "Now, you're gonna be a third wheel."

"Hey!" Lisa slaps her arm playfully, "She might still come. Don't jinx it."

Jennie laughs at her and grabs a hold of her wife's hand, searching for warmth between her fingers, "Come on, it's our turn."

Jennie and Jisoo walk ahead of Lisa and towards the front of the line, paying for their tickets first. Lisa sighs and walks after them, paying for two tickets just in case Chaeyoung would arrive. Stepping away from the booth, Lisa looks down at her two tickets and pouts slightly, hoping that Chaeyoung would make it. She's been looking forward for this since last night and she almost couldn't sleep because of the excitement in her system. So, she put the extra ticket into her pockets and followed Jennie and Jisoo around.

The fair was always a place of unrestrained joy. The costumes lit up the winter's day, a riot of colour to rival any gardener's paradise. Music filled the air, beats lifted the spirits and made the people want to move, jump and sing. It was a time to celebrate being alive, celebrate the wonders of creation and be one with the community. The colorful neon lights drew children and teenagers to the rides and the air tasted so heavenly with the chefs alongside the parade, every delicious thing ready to be shared with friends.

Lisa felt good being in this type of environment, but she felt as if something was missing. She grew tired of following her two best friends around who were acting all lovey-dovey towards each other.

The sun was setting now, and the sky had bled orange and pink colors along with spots of blue just beneath the white fluffly clouds. Jennie and Jisoo were on some ride and had invited Lisa to join them, but she politely declined, not feeling up for it. She sat on one of the benches that stood around in certain areas watching kids, adults, or even elders play the little fair games to win prizes. Som won, some didn't. There was always going to be some three-year-old crying somewhere about how he or she didn't get the stuffed animal the wanted.

Lisa sighed and dug into her pocket, pulling her extra ticket out—the one that was meant for Chaeyoung. She had the urge to rip it apart, seeing out it was quite useless now and due to the fact that she had practically lost all the hope in her system that there was a chance she would come last minute.

Before she could even take a hold of it with her another hand to tear it apart, Lisa's phone rang unexpectedly in her pocket, almost startling her. She sighed and put the ticket back in her pocket in exchange for her phone. She was surprised to notice that it was Chaeyoung calling, but she answered it immediately.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lisa?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Yeah, it's me," Lisa felt her voice strain a bit, not noticing how the disappointment had laced her voice.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't call earlier, but I couldn't make it," the older girl apologizes, "They're really holding me back over here, and I don't think I can even spare a minute. I'm not even supposed to be on my phone, right now, and they're making me finish some song lyrics. Im so sorry."

Lisa could hear how sincere she was. She wasn't mad at her. She just felt left out at the moment being with Jennie and Jisoo and she felt disappointed given that she had been looking forward to being with Chaeyoung for the night.

The blonde sighed, "It's okay, Chae. Maybe next time."

"Yeah, of course," Chaeyoung says, "I'm really sorry."

"Stop apologizing, I said it's fine," Lisa smiles, looking down at her boots.

When Chaeyoung hangs up the phone after apologizing one last time, Lisa wasted no time getting up and running towards every food truck in the entire place. She orders all kinds of foods and leaves out the one's Chaeyoung doesn't like. She makes sure to buy some fries and a funnel cake. People around her might've thought she was crazy, holding that much food in her hands, and Lisa, herself, thought she was a bit crazy, too. She almost couldn't carry all of it.

She quickly made her way towards her car and placed all the food safely in the passenger's seat, hoping that they wouldn't tip over. The drive towards the studio was a good ten minutes, and the food was still sitting warm in her seat. She grabbed them all and rushed inside the large building. People looked at her strangely and almost couldn't believe that they let her in, until Chaeyoung's manager noticed her and allowed her to come through past the guards.

Lisa raced down the halls after her got off of the elevator, in search of Chaeyoung's studio room. When she found it, she stopped in her tracks to catch her breath a bit. She could see through the glass windows, watching her write something on a paper with a guitar in her hand, and how her head lolled forwards a bit, and her eyes fluttered to close wearily. She was trying to keep herself awake and every second that passed, it had gotten harder for her.

The blonde sighed and knocked on the door with her foot. She waited for a bit before watching the door swing open, revealing a very tired Chaeyoung, who had raised her eyebrows in shock as she stared at the girl before her.

"Lisa?" Chaeyoung's mouth dropped, especially when she looked down at all the food in the blonde's arms, "Wh-What–What are you—"

"I bought all the food I could see at the fair," Lisa panted, "If you couldn't come to the fair, I thought I'd bring it to you. Well, the food at least."

Chaeyoung stepped aside and let the blonde in, her heart feeling heavy at the deed she had done for her, "Lisa, you didn't have to—"

"I wanted to, though. Just let me be a good friend," Lisa fought the pout that was playing at her lips, hearing her words coming out of her own mouth."

"Thank you," Chaeyoung told her sincerely, sitting back down in her seat, pulling her guitar back into her lap.

"How long have you been working?"

Lisa sits down next to her in one of the red spinning chairs, stealing a couple fries from the cup in front of her. Chaeyoung had started eating as well. She was grateful for what Lisa had done. She bought all her favorite foods and even though she was supposed to be on a diet, she decided to cheat it for now.

"Five hours," Chaeyoung says like it's nothing, "But it's the usual."

"Five hours?" Lisa was baffled, turning to look at the brunette with wide eyes.

"I'm fine, though," Chaeyoung smiles at her in reassurance, "It's nothing new."

"If it's not new, you need to get some rest," Lisa says.

"It's okay, I'm okay."

Lisa watches as Chaeyoung smiles. It has been about ninety six days since she had started hanging out with her again. Three months and almost a week since the day Chaeyoung has agreed to become friends. It's been a while, but it was refreshing to know they they weren't on bad terms at all.

The blonde watches her silently with a smile on her face as she plucks a few strings of her guitar and how she takes three second breaks to put some food in her mouth. It made Lisa smile. She felt as if the world has stopped rotating and stopped orbiting and that the only moment in time that was ongoing was this moment. Lisa couldn't help but stare. She almost hated the fact that Chaeyoung had this much power over her, but she loved the feeling.

When Chaeyoung looks up at her, tearing her eyes off of the papers in front of her and releasing the strings softly, it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from Lisa's lungs floats into the air like midnight smoke. Chaeyoung had felt Lisa staring at her for a while, and it didn't bother her so much this time. She looks up at her and she noticed how much emotion Lisa was hiding behind that tiny little face of hers and behind her big brown eyes.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung says softly, gaining the courage to speak first.

Lisa's eyes darts from the older girl's eyes then to her plump lips. She couldn't turn away and or speak, so she just nodded her head rapidly. Chaeyoung watches as Lisa scans her lips for a while before letting out a sigh.

"Are you sure?" she asks again.

Lisa doesn't nod her head this time, instead she tries to speak, "I-I just... If I'm being honest, I'm–I'm nervous."

"Why?"

The blonde doesn't stop looking at her lips, "I want to kiss you."

Lisa didn't stutter and she didn't even dare herself to look back into Chaeyoung's eyes. But she was so honest and blunt, she almost couldn't believe what she said herself. She could practically hear her heart beat ringing in her ears. She was so nervous, she felt that her heart would explode.

The problem for her was that Chaeyoung had stayed silent. She didn't say anything. She didn't say no or yes, or even maybe. Lisa felt scared of the result but Chaeyoung still hasn't said anything and it terrified her. Until she heard a sigh coming from her lips, Lisa looked up into her eyes finally.

"Okay," Chaeyoung says.

Lisa blinks for moment, not exactly processing what she had heard. What came from Chaeyoung's lips just sounded like noise to her at the moment. She couldn't believe it.

"Di–Did I hear that right?"

Chaeyoung nods. Both of their lips were slightly parted and each second that passed as they stared at each other made them them grow impatient.

"Okay," Lisa says for the last time.

Lisa gently leans in and kisses Chaeyoung's warms lips. They pull apart, taking shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Lisa holds Chaeyoung's head softly in her hands, tilting her head slightly and pulls her into a deeper and passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around her body, feeling each crevasse, each line along her perfect physique.

For a moment, Chaeyoung puts her hand on Lisa's chest pushing her back gently. They pull apart and open their eyes. With shallow breaths, they stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Chaeyoung's full of wonder and love, Lisa's full of determination and passion. No words are spoken but a story worthy of them is communicated.

"Lisa, is this..." Chaeyoung looks away from her eyes and down to her hand that was against the blonde's chest, "Is this a good idea?"

Lisa wanted Chaeyoung to look at her, so she stared for a bit, "Why wouldn't it be?"

"I don't know," Chaeyoung says out of frustration, "I'm scared."

The blonde looks down, "I know. I'm sorry."

She hated that Chaeyoung felt this way because of what happened two years ago. She hated that it was her fault that she couldn't trust as easily.

"Go on a date with me," Lisa says.

This got Chaeyoung to look at her. She blinks and raises her eyebrows at her in curiosity.

"A date?"

"Yeah. If it works out, we'll go from there," Lisa tells her as her heart beat increases in speed for a moment, "And if it doesn't, then that's where we stop."

Chaeyoung gives it some thought. There wasn't exactly a reason for her to turn Lisa down. She was just nervous about what the outcome would be if she didn't go through with this. She felt nervousness rack in her system. With a heavy sigh, she looked back up at Lisa who had been patiently waiting for her answer.

"Okay," Chaeyoung accepts, "But, you get this one chance and then that's it."

Lisa nods her head rapidly and excitedly, "Okay, yeah, yeah. I know."

Chaeyoung scoffs at her playfully for a quick moment before turning back to work on her songs. Lisa, on the other hand, had been fighting the urge jump up and throw a fist in there in happiness.

"Don't let me down, Lisa."

✦ *  
          .
            ✧. .  
  .      ✧   ✦
✧       ✵ ✦  
  . *      *  
.  .  ✷
✦ *  
          .
            ✧. .  
  .      ✧   ✦
✧       ✵ ✦  
  . *      *  
.  .  ✷

✦ *  
          .
            ✧. .  
  .      ✧   ✦
✧       ✵ ✦  
  . *      *  
.  .  ✷

m hey sorry for this shit chapter ><

but yeah

not proofread

ily

thanks for reading

i don't know what to say

so

bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 288 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: ▪︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennie▪︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...
14.4K 159 17
╰┈┈➤ Smuts. ╰┈┈➤ Bottomsé. ╰┈┈➤ Chaelisa ╰┈┈➤ Chaennie ╰┈┈➤ Chaesoo **** Cover designed by KimchiPmunk.
54.6K 2.7K 25
Jisoo was just a new student at the school,and there's this three girls Jennie,Chaeyoung and Lisa,who loves to play with someone's feelings.Jisoo,got...
28.6K 1.7K 24
Both Jisoo and Jennie are in love with Lisa. But what would happen if Lisa falls in love with neither of them but another girl? Completed: 07/17/2021