Shadowhunter Preferences And...

22lookand12c द्वारा

I will take requests for whatever character, but these are the ones that I will do anyway. Jonathan Morgenste... अधिक

Dating Him Would Include (Jonathan)
Dating Him Would Include (Jace)
Dating Him Would Include (Alec)
Dating Him Would Include (Raphael)
Nicknames
How You Met (Jonathan)
How You Met (Jace)

Dating Him Would Include (Simon)

405 4 0
22lookand12c द्वारा

- Him cooking food, using recipes from his abuelo or abuela.
- You trying on his glasses.
- Going to the movies with him, to watch all the latest Marvel movies.
- You removing his glasses and putting them on the bedside table when he falls asleep with them on.
- Re-watching all the star wars movies.
- Looking at goofy pictures of him when he was like 10 with Clary.
- You tackling Jace to the ground whenever he calls Simon a bloodsucker.
- Him kissing your nose when you are angry at him.
- Him dragging you to the comic book store.
- You becoming really good friends with Matt, Eric and Kirk.
- Simon chasing Matt or Eric or Kirk around when one of them tries to flirt with you.
- You falling asleep to Simon's singing.
- You throwing bits of food from  Izzy's cooking at him.
- Him running away from the bits of food.
- Him always telling you that he loves you.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
SIBLINGS FOR LIFE Arya द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

160K 7.6K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...