the boy from school // ao har...

By aicedtea

*sequel- the girl i love!* **PLEASE KNOW THIS IS NOT KOU x FUTABA AND IS KOU x OC!!! everyday i would see th... More

chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
sequel || update
chapter thirty five
update: october 2, 2020

chapter two

8.6K 201 116
By aicedtea

"Kaze chan, what do you think?" My friend, Shinozaki Ayumi, asked. She was showing me two outfits I could care less about. Unfortunately for me she was in a different class, so I sometimes would hang out with for her at times like lunch. Though, we weren't like sister close. Just a good friendship bond, I guess.

"Who cares Ayu chan? Let's go buy some bread already." Shinohara Mayu whined. She had also gone to our middle school.

"Alright." Shinozaki sighed. "I doubt there'll be any left anyways. Coming Kaze chan?"

I shook my head no. "I'm fine, but I'm going to go eat lunch in my classroom." I said, waving as they seperated from me. "I'll see you."

"Bye Ryou chan!" Mayu said happily.

I smiled as the two skipped away, and when they were gone, I sighed. Sometimes I wonder if I should find someone like how Shinozaki has Mayu. Then again, Shinozaki's class president and I've got to say, she's pretty too. Of course she'd be popular. Same for Mayu. She's popular between girls and guys. Like Sakutaro kun. They do everything together.

I went back to class to get some money from my wallet. I wasn't really in the lunch mood anymore, but I did want juice.

"Hi Kazehaya!" The boys sitting near the door said. I have to admit, I think I'm more popular with the guys, but not like Mayu. I'm probably considered one of the guys. "Are you going to the vending machine?"

"Yeah. Did you want me to get something for you?" I asked Kominato. He's really loud, and can be obnoxious. He also has a thing for one of the girls in my class. Murao, I believe. It's so obvious. I think they'd make a good match.

"Yeah." He reached into his pocket and handed me change. "Can you get me coffee?"

"Sure." I took the change from him.

"Can you treat me to a drink Ryouma kun?" Another boy asked. I rolled my eyes. The guys always added kun to my name just to be funny. Honestly I don't really care anymore.

"You have legs, get it yourself." I snickered as I left the classroom.

I leisurely walked to the vending machine. We had a lot of time so I didn't have to worry. I began gazing out the window, and ended up accidenly bumping shoulders with someone. They ended up dropping some books.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said, bending over to pick it up. They were carrying a lot, so that must suck.

"Don't worry about it little sis." Whoever had the books said in an enthusiastic tone.

"Oh it's just you Ren." I placed the books back. "Headed to the teacher's room?"

"That's Kazehaya sensei to you. Tanaka sensei is also carrying some books too, but I don't think he knows where to bring them. If you see him, let him know okay?" Ren and Tanaka sensei are like best friends. Well, they're both the same age, so that's not surprising.

"Okay." I said, continuing to walk.

"Oh yeah, I'll be coming over again. Tell Takashi and Haru." Ren called after me. "Daichi already knows."

"Yeah whatever." I called back.

I got my milk and Kominato's coffee and headed back to give it to him. On my way, I saw Tanaka sensei. Wow, they really do look alike.

"Hey Tanaka sensei, my br- I mean, Kazehaya sensei said to take those books to the teacher's room." I said behind him.

"Oh thank you." He said then looked at me, he then had an astonished look. He didn't say anything, and just kept walking. Weird guy.

"Kominato." I handed him his coffee. "This was all they had."

"Oh it's fine. It's what I usually get." He smiled. "Thanks Kazehaya."

"No problem." I said.

I left the classroom. So this is how it feels to have no friends. Well, I have friends, but they're more like people that just talk to me. Well, other than the guys. I hang out with them sometimes and we all get along great. Then again, I also have my best friend Maru, but I haven't really had the chance to talk to him since he's in another class.

Saying that now makes me realize how lonely I am.

As I aimlessly began walking, I didn't notice I bumped shoulders with someone again. This person was laughing happily. I turned around and faced them. "My bad." I realized it was that guy from the other day.

"Oh, it's you." He said. What was his name? It was girly.. Kou right? It was something Kou. Wait. Mabuchi Kou! We made eye contact for a moment. "Sorry." He said, turning away and continued walking.

Was he still doing those fake laughs and smiles? He looks so sad inside, I wonder what happened. Though, it's not my business to snoop right?

I decided to go to Haru's class first. He's a second year, and he's part of the basketball and baseball team. Then I went to Takashi's class. He was a third year and team captain of the swim club. All my brothers play sports. Ren used to play baseball and was captain too, and my junior high younger brother, Daichi, plays volleyball and is the team captain.. Meanwhile, there's me. I used to play softball in middle school, and I was pretty damn good. I've stopped since I wasn't into it as much anymore. I'm sure that Haru next year will be a captain for something.

"Kazehaya? I think they're having a quick practice right now at the swim club." One of the third years, I think he was something Sora. "You're his younger sister right? I'm Himatora Sora. What's yours?"

"As if I'd tell you." So he hits on first year girls? Typical. "Swim club? I guess." I sighed as I began leaving.

"Bye Kazehaya chan!" Himatora called. He's cocky, isn't he?

***

Today had been just like all the other days. I think Daichi should be home by now. He didn't have any practice today and he was released early too for entrance exam prep. The school year is almost over huh? Wow. Takashi's going to a university in the town over and Daichi will join us in high school. At least Takashi won't be leaving home since it's close. If he wasn't around, no one would stop me from murdering Daichi and Haru.

"Hey Kazehaya." I heard as I walked home. It was Mabuchi kun.

"Oh, hi." I said, letting him catch up. He's rather late. Usually, he's in front of me right?

"Thanks for sharing your umbrella yesterday." He thanked as the two of us walked side by side. He was tall, compared to me. I was around his chin height.

"No problem." I told him.

"So about yesterday-"

"Is that nii chan? Nii chan!" I heard someone call. It couldn't possibly be.. "Nii chan!"

I turned around and saw Daichi running towards me. Behind him I could see Takashi, Haru, and Daichi's friends. That's so unusual for them to all be home so.. Early. "What did I say about calling me nii chan?" I sighed. I understand my name is Ryouma, but I'm his sister. Come on. "Hi Yoshi kun, Abe kun, and Mihashi kun."

"Hi Ryouma senpai!" Mihashi kun said flustered. He's so awkward all the time, it's kind of all adorable.

"Hi Ryou!" Yoshi kun waved.

"We'll see you tomorrow Daichi!" Abe kun said, going down their path. Mabuchi kun still stood next to me.

"Why are all of you home so early?" I asked.

"Most of the third years have entrance exams to prep for." Takashi said, then noticed Mabuchi kun. "Who's this?"

"Oh, he's from my grade, Mabuchi Kou. Mabuchi kun meet my annoying brothers. Takashi, Haru, and my younger brother Daichi." I said. Even though Daichi was younger than me, he was obviously still taller than me. He was around Mabuchi kun's height.

"You should call us nii san, like Chi." Haru muttered. Chi was Daichi's nickname.

"Are you nii chan's boyfriend?" Daichi asked.

"No. He's just a boy from school that lives in our neighborhood." I tapped Mabuchi kun. "Come on Mabuchi kun."

"Okay." He said, following me.

We continued walking with my brothers behind me. Unfortunately, we passed a group of junior high girls, and, like always, they stared as they walked by.

"Wow, they're like princes!" One of them said.

"One of them is from junior high, he's so cute!" Another said.

"Your brothers are really popular." Mabuchi kun said, looking back. Of course, we're the Kazehaya children. "And then there's you."

"Thanks for making me feel better." I sighed. I wasn't bothered about the fact that I wasn't as popular as my brothers. I was in some way, but remember, I'm considered one of the guys. "Aren't you and your brother popular?"

"Sort of, for me. Girls are annoying." He remarked.

"That's offensive." I said. "And I thought we were getting along fine."

At those words, he let out a small laugh. It was like his other laughs, it was different. It was real. "You're funny, Kazehaya." He smiled geniunely. I was stunned, and it left me speechless. I blushed a little.

"I agree! Girls are annoying. They're always complaining how cold it is and how their hair is going to get ruined by the wind in gym." I said quickly, looking away. He was still smiling.

"You don't seem annoying though. You give off this comfortable vibe. I feel at ease with you." He said. After realizing what he said, he turned bright red. Hey, he embarrased himself.

"You're so cheesy." I teased.

"Shut up! I didn't mean it like that!" He exclaimed, then lowered the volume of his voice since my brothers were still around. "I just mean that you're an easy person to talk to."

"Well, the girls in my class don't really notice me.. And I hang around the guys too much." I sighed. Where I was going with this?

"Kou senpai, are you in nii chan's class?" Daichi asked. Already on a first name basis? He didn't seem to mind though.

"No, I'm in the advanced classes." Mabuchi kun said. "We just happened to run each other a lot. Oh.. What do I call all of you?"

"Call me Chi!" Daichi smiled.

"You can call me whatever." Takashi said. Haru said the same.

"Oh, okay." He nodded. He then turned his head. "Oh, this is my house."

"Bye Kou senpai!" Daichi waved happily.

"See you Kazehaya!" Mabuchi kun called to me. "Bye senpais, bye Chi."

The four of us continued walking home. It was a little awkward after that.

"So you and Mabuchi kun?" Haru teased. Of course.

"I didn't think you had it in you. He's actually kind of good looking." Takashi added.

"Do you like him nii chan?" Daichi asked.

"You're all so annoying." I sighed. "I've had plenty of guy friends, some I'd go play video games with either at home or their house. You guys don't act like this with the others."

"Well, we don't usually see guys walking home with you." Takashi laughed. "I hear wedding bells."

"Do you have his number?" Daichi asked.

"No." I answered. I mean, I've only walked home with him twice. Also he's in a different class. So we wouldn't really see each other much. "He's just a boy from school anyways."

"He looks kind of sad, don't you think? Mabuchi san has such a lonely expression." Takashi commented.

"I agree with Taka-nii chan." Daichi said.

"Did something happen with him?" Haru asked.

Honestly, that's what I've been wondering. What causes him to be like that? At least he has friends right, but something still seems off. Could it be someone close passed? Or did he have to switch to a completely new school? I hope I haven't offended him in any way. Could it be what I had said yesterday? I hope not. "I don't know." That was all I could think of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.3K 20
Transferring to Aoba Jousai sounds like a decent thing since your childhood friend is attending there as a 3rd year too. You look forward to see your...
274K 10.1K 83
๏ธ๏ธโญ๏ธ2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 love stories [canon pairing/OC pairing] Categoryโญ๏ธ I'm just Haruka Akiyama, a regular 2nd year high school...
46.9K 1.3K 54
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
111 0 9
welp here again warning: not for those of you who are aversed to yaoi I repeat AVERSED TO YAOI, (for those who don't know YAOI =BOYXBOY) . so don't...