My Second First Love

Bởi notbabydxll

In Dallas, Texas a school named Dangum High(Not Real)filled with black hood teens! Lizzy Jones just found out... Xem Thêm

Beginning:Intro
Beginning
She Play to Damn much
Fuck Robert
A/n
Partners (Dedicated to @PennyProud
New Lizzy
A/N
Surprise Gone Wrong(Dedicated to @AlexisFridge)
Same way I felt...
Say Yes❤❤
Today was a good day... Well was
Author Note
Catching Up
Almost
I'm pregnant.........
Kicked Out (Teaser)
Kicked Out (Full)
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!
Winter Anniversary
New Best Friend comes with Jealousy...
N.BF.C.W.J PART 2
Friends with Benefits
Back to Normal, For Now
Crushed
2K15!!
Prom comes with trouble
In Due Time
Back and Forth Again

Caught with the Hoe

315 12 4
Bởi notbabydxll

I got 9 views, I'm so happy!!!!

Lizzy POV:

I was in 2nd class when the all known hoe Brittany walked in and smirked at me going to her seat. I just snickered, at least I don't sick dick. I love my subconscious!

I wrote down the last of the notes and asked to go to the bathroom. Of course I can go, all the teachers love me! I'm walking to the bathroom and guess who I see??? This fuck nigga -_- Uggggghh! I tried to pass him but he pushed me up against the wall, I immediately got pissed.

“Robert I swear to God if you don't let me go, I will slice yo ass" the hood came out in me. He kissed his teeth “So I can't talk to my girlfriend now?" he fake pouted. I couldn't stay mad, I miss my baby!!

“Fine, I forgive yo ass" I smiled. He lit up like he just saw candy. “I love you" he kissed me. “I love you too, not let me go cause I gotta piss" I kissed back.

He let me go and I went to finish what I left class for.

*********

As soon as the bell rang for the day I bolted out the class with Jazzy to my car. When we arrived, I gave her my overnight bag since I was staying the night. “I'll see you girl!" I yelled hopping in my whip. “BYE BITCH!!!" she happily screamed and hopped in her car and drove off.

When I got home I did my homework and changed into some black shorts and a turquoise tank top. I was in the middle of cooking some bomb ass tacos when I heard Bae yelling.

I opened the door and he smirked when he saw what I had on throwing his jacket on the floor. I just went back in the kitchen to make two plates. I gave him his and we eat.

**

We was in the middle of talking when he got a text and said he had to go leaving me confused.

Robert POV:

I was talking to Liz when Brittany text me.

H.Brittany:Wanna meet? ;*

Me:At my house

I told Liz bye and sped home. See, I'm not cheating on Liz... She just never wanna fuck. When I ask or try, she get mad! But when she wants it, she gets it and I'm like Tf bitch?!?! But that's my baby though!!♥

When I got there Brittany was already waiting with that tench coat on. I smirked and brung her to my room.

I was in the middle of fucking her when the person I loved there in tears watching me fuck Brittany. I fucked up >.<

Lizzy POV:

After Robert ran out my house, I sat around bored til I noticed his jacket on the floor. I bet my baby needs this.

I ran upstairs and threw on some sweatpants, and a turquoise shirt. I then grabbed his jacket, locked my house and sped to his house.

When I got there, I locked my car and grabbed the spare key from the plastic pot and made my way inside.

I heard moaning and assumed it was his parents but as I got closer to his room, it got louder. I know this nigga ain't fucking a bitch! Lord please let me be wrong!!

When I opened the door, tears quickly fell from my face. Robert was fucking Brittany in the damn bed! I immediately got angry grabbing Brittany and dragged her to the middle of the street, she was still naked.

I then punch that bitch in her mouth again and again til that nose was bleeding. I felt arms around me but I kicked his ass in his dick making him bounce back. I grabbed the bitch's hair and banged her face on the street til it bleed. I spat in her and walked over to Robert who was standing up now and slapped him hard.

“FUCK YOU AND THAT BITCH! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! I GAVE YOU MY VIRGINITY! I GAVE YOU MY HEART AND YOU HIT THE SHIT LIKE IT WAS A BUG! I LOVE YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU DO ME????? I HATE YOU ROBERT!!!" I screamed with tears pouring down my face. I jumped in my car and sped to Jazzy's house, she stayed 30 minutes away from me.

When I arrived at her house, I cried my eyes out for a good 4 hours and cried myself to sleep.

Good Or Nah???? Don't worry! Dashawn Williams will be next!!!

Is Brittany dead? no -_-

LIZZY BEAT THAT ASS THOUGH!!!!!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

91.7K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
Try Me Bởi 🖤🖤

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

102K 4.7K 35
"I'll fuck your nigga, keep playing with me." Khalan laughed but wasn't shit funny to him, "Throw that shit in my face again, I'll have Akia calling...
1.3K 46 21
Walter Carles and Daniel Smith where best child-hood friends. They were always together. Until one summer, when Daniel's father got a promotion, an...
11.4K 443 24
Symoné Lewis is has always wished for the perfect man. A tall, smart and good looking man. A man that has a great job and a great house. But also, a...