Lets play

By Pamphyfer

SUBMISSION ,LIES ,SECRETS & BETRAYAL This is story about both side of submission within a family from Amber... More

STUCK Part 1
Pain Part 2
Cold Part 4
Christmas in Moscow Part 5
Game On Part 6
Submission Part 7
Breaking Part 8
Shock Part 9
Brain Freez Part 10
The News Part 11
Shock Part 12
Taking My Place Part 13
Oh Baby Part 14
Hidden Part 15
No Time For Play Part 16
Wake-up Call Part 17
Secrets Part 18
Birthday Wishes Part 19
Authors Note

Numb Part 3

116 2 0
By Pamphyfer

POV Amber

Morning comes soon the rays of the sun light flicker through the grey and beige curtains of my room I struggle to move my body its stiff and bruised I don't think there is a spot on my skin that isn't tainted by what happened last night ,I manage to turn to try get off the bed and notice that Kai must have left the room before I woke I sit up on the bed my lower parts feel like they have been ripped apart by Kai I place my feet slowly on the floor and try to stand but my legs give way and I fall to the floor.

POV Kai
What the hell I find Amber on the floor as I walk in she looks weak, wait I am here baby let me help you to the shower I tell her as I pick her up from the floor, she is so tiny in my arms she still looks exhausted from our activities last night.

POV Amber

how is he being so gentle this morning like what he did to me never happened and was only a nightmare in my own head I think to myself still not able to look at him my body trembles just from the sight of him .

POV Kai

I got you I tells my sexy kitten as I carry her into the shower kissing her neck I  places her under the warm water ,there baby just relax I say as I walk out to fetch her some clothes.

POV Amber
The water is so soothing and the sound of the water spraying down hard onto me blocks out my soft crying ,Kai leaves to fetch me some clean clothes, I sit on the shower floor for what feels like hours my skin begins crinkles like a old persons skin from being to long in water my mind is just numb I don't feel anything nor am I thinking of anything as I just sit there letting the water wash away last nights nightmare as tears flow from my eyes.

POV Kai

Amber its time to get out baby we have much to do fuck why does she have to shower so long I think to myself maybe she is waiting for me to come join her.

POV Amber

I hear as Kai enters the bathroom I decide to ask him to please leave so I can get dried off and as he already shouted at me to get out I need to get dressed and I don't want him there when I do.

POV Kai
Did you already forget about last night baby you dont need to hide from me I saw all of your fucken sexy body and ate it all last night now get out of the shower or we can both be in there together you choose I tease her.

POV Amber

I quickly take the towel and dry myself off and step out with the towel around me trying to cover myself as much as I can from Kai's eyes as he turns and smirks at me with that same scary smirk.

POV Kai

Oh my sweat baby god you hot I walks towards her and place my lips on hers hard and I lifts her up placing her long smooth legs around my waist she wimpers as I do this , her back against the wall with this I am between her legs and it feels like heaven all over again.

POV Amber

Kai I whisper to him not wanting him to become angered ,yes baby he answers me while his mouth is on my neck ,please can I just go lay down and rest my body aches Kai and I am not feeling too good I say as I think to myself I really don't want to be around people with their eyes looking at me with disgust making me feel even more dirty inside and out ,he walks with me still attached to his body out the bathroom and into my room humming into my hair as he holds a me he then places me down onto the bed show me he asks me  ,I become stiff as my nerves take over my face heats up I am sure it's blood red and all the images from last night pour through my mind tears well up in my eyes and start to edge over my lower eye lids and down my cheeks.

POV Kai

Baby let me see and I unwraps the towel from her delicate sexy body as I unwrap the towel open I see the swollen rawness of her pussy and all the bruises on her beautiful body, I am shocked fuck me I wasn't that rough with her I'll get Mandy our cartels doctor in to see to her I think to myself.

POV Amber

I see what might be the look of shock on his face his eyes become some what saddened as he looks at my what feels like a broken private. He moves his face up from there to my neck placing soft kisses and then down to my stomach again, my skin is bruised all over the place he kisses each one of the bruises then he places a soft kiss on my top of my private and looks at me with that same dirty smirk from last night.

POV Kai

Ok just today you may rest I will call up our doctor and let her come give you something for your aches mmmmm baby you so sexy you driving me crazy ,sliding my body on top of hers I look into her blue eyes as she lays there stiff and terrified from what must have been the look on my face after I saw her swollen pussy and even then I wanted nothing more then to fuck it again and again  I places my mouth on hers  when my lips take hers in my eyes roll into the back of his head and close, I can't help but releases a moan and then I force myself to get off her walking out of the room.

POV Amber

I quickly get up and open my closet and find some loose shorts and a over sized T-shirt and put that on not even bothering about putting underwear on my skin is raw and very bruised to have anything rub against it ,while brushing my teeth  I look up into the mirror I sigh at the sight of my puffy eyes my face looks swollen from all the crying but its then that I promise myself that whatever happens he can have this body but he will never have my heart nor my soul .

I enter my room from the bathroom again and see that all my bedding has been removed I sit down on the bed and the door opens I turn quickly to see who it is a release of stress drains from me as I see a lady with blond hair with a white coat walk in ,Good day Mrs  Alexeev ,No just Amber I say as the anger burst inside me its the second time I have ever been called by that surname once on our fake ass wedding and now by this women ,sorry then Amber she replies with a soft toned voice ,lets have a look at you while she places her hand softly on my shoulder I flinch at this action she just made ,its alright I wont hurt you Amber not intentionally come on lets lay you down and I will get a sheet to cover you up while you remove your clothing Ill be right back hun ,she must be in her 50's she seems kindhearted but I wont let my guard down ever again ,she leaves and I undress and lay down on the bed my neck and back is still stiff and the pain doesn't ease ,the room door opens and closes once again and this time I dont bother to see who it is but the steps on the floor are hard not soft and that triggers me to look its Kai OMG I scream in my head to myself what the hell must here be here for suddenly I hear the doctors soft kind voice Mr Alexeev nice to see you again ,AG I think to myself whats nice to see about him if only you knew this monster you wouldn't say that again,Mandy good to have you come over and see to my beautiful wife ,she quickly runs the sheet over me while looking me in the eye with sadness not shame ,Sir do you mind sitting on that comfy chair in the corner of the room while I see to Amber ,Fine he answers rudely spitting a fiery glance over to me ,he walk to the far end corner of the room and sits there ,Ok Amber can I have a look at your bruises ,mmm I guess I whisper as she lifts the sheet to look at me she glances at me I see tears well up in her eyes and she quickly looks away and swallows hard, ok honey now this isnt going to feel nice but I have to look and feel inside in order to help you ok  I am sorry but this is going to hurt,my fists grab hold of the sheet as I know this is going to be like hell again inside me ,she positions my legs and slowly parts my swollen lips then I feel some wet cold stuff being put between my lips with her gloved fingers ,OK take a deep breath in and with this the pain is sharp and like an fire inside me my bruised insides and lips ache so bad I cry out loud and grip onto the mattress to keep myself down tears pour from my eye ,I am sorry honey almost done with this Kai walks out of the room to answer his cell giving me that sick smile I can see in his eyes what that cry of pain meant to him it only caused him to become hard , thanks god he is out Mandy quietly speaks ,I am going to quickly give you an injection for pain and then another if Kai comes in and asks I will tell him that its a antibiotic but Amber its not it a contraceptive I cant talk much right now all I can tell you is I have been where you are right now and I know what you going through ,the needle enters my skin and I jerk at the sting ,whats that you giving her Mandy Kai is right at my side now ,only a antibiotic and something for pain she managers to wink at me while injecting me ,Good make my baby better quick we are going on our honeymoon and whats better to have a honeymoon baby right ,well sir Mandy states you two should take it easy for now Amber your body is new to having sex and being this rough is only going to hurt you inside and we know you want babies soon so it wont be good if having rough intercourse continues Ok Mr Alexeev ,Oh come the fuck on Mandy I wasn't that rough on her she was a virgin thats why she is hurting all you bitches like it rough and besides there isn't medicine to shrink this thick cock Kai gestures to his member by grabbing hold of it ,true Mandy replies but take it slow with your young bride and be gentle till her body is accustom to your big man down there .with that Mandy is done and I can get dress and she gives me a sad smile and leaves the room ,Kai make sure she gets her pain pills and lots of rest for the next few days I hear her say as they leave the room together .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 82 5
Being young Odette Picton does her best to survive out in the big bad world. She finds herself looking after a homeless boy who gets himself into som...
393 159 11
A tussle between a mother and daughter spiraled until blood was shed. The realities of the world were shown to our protagonist, it was Mia's decision...
2.8K 79 6
Charlotte's innocence led her to fall into a life where everything was not as it seemed. Been protected and sheltered all her life by her cousin Atla...
30.9K 1.6K 19
Two imperfect people with different motives find themselves in a forever journey birthed by lies, deceit, lust, a game plan and maybe love. When secr...