Numb Part 3

POV Amber

POV Amber

Morning comes soon the rays of the sun light flicker through the grey and beige curtains of my room I struggle to move my body its stiff and bruised I don't think there is a spot on my skin that isn't tainted by what happened last night ,I manage to turn to try get off the bed and notice that Kai must have left the room before I woke I sit up on the bed my lower parts feel like they have been ripped apart by Kai I place my feet slowly on the floor and try to stand but my legs give way and I fall to the floor.

POV Kai
What the hell I find Amber on the floor as I walk in she looks weak, wait I am here baby let me help you to the shower I tell her as I pick her up from the floor, she is so tiny in my arms she still looks exhausted from our activities last night.

POV Amber

how is he being so gentle this morning like what he did to me never happened and was only a nightmare in my own head I think to myself still not able to look at him my body trembles just from the sight of him .

POV Kai

I got you I tells my sexy kitten as I carry her into the shower kissing her neck I  places her under the warm water ,there baby just relax I say as I walk out to fetch her some clothes.

POV Amber
The water is so soothing and the sound of the water spraying down hard onto me blocks out my soft crying ,Kai leaves to fetch me some clean clothes, I sit on the shower floor for what feels like hours my skin begins crinkles like a old persons skin from being to long in water my mind is just numb I don't feel anything nor am I thinking of anything as I just sit there letting the water wash away last nights nightmare as tears flow from my eyes.

POV AmberThe water is so soothing and the sound of the water spraying down hard onto me blocks out my soft crying ,Kai leaves to fetch me some clean clothes, I sit on the shower floor for what feels like hours my skin begins crinkles like a old pe...

POV Kai

Amber its time to get out baby we have much to do fuck why does she have to shower so long I think to myself maybe she is waiting for me to come join her.

POV Amber

I hear as Kai enters the bathroom I decide to ask him to please leave so I can get dried off and as he already shouted at me to get out I need to get dressed and I don't want him there when I do.