The Deal (Billdip one shot)

By brandnewusername

Bill was summoned for an interesting and rather perverted reason... ___________________ Yaoi, smut, pics aren... More

The Deal (Rewritten)
Bonus 2!
Bonus 3!
Extra!
Hi
Art
Different Behavior (Willdip)
Dreams (Willdip)
Supposed Anonymity
Topic of Moving in
Pretty boy (Willdip)
Just Say My Name

Bonus!

14.6K 245 305
By brandnewusername

Modern AU!

----

Dipper tapped his foot impatiently, biting the end of his pen and eyes darting everywhere.

For a one eyed, blonde man.

"Dipper Pines?"

He looked up, seeing a pink haired lady. "That's me." He said, straightening his back.

"Mr. Cipher will see you now." She said, turning around.

He followed, nearly tripping over nothing and held his eyes to the ground, watching her slippers.

Would he really be doing this?

No... Yes, for Mabel...

"Mr. Cipher is waiting, Pines." The lady said, a hint of annoyance, perhaps jealousy, in her voice.

He nodded and swallowed his inner protests, opening the door. He yelped when a dart hit the wall, dangerously close to his ear.

"Oops! Sorry, Pinetree!" A high pitched male voice chirped, not sounding sorry at all.

Dipper glared at the man, who had a toothy grin.

"Made up your mind, didya, Pinetree?" Bill asked, standing and walking towards the brunette.

Dipper gulped and nodded, feeling the sudden urge to run like hell, away from this man.

"Greeeaaat, follow me." Bill said, resting his hand on his shoulder for a second, then turning quickly and heading towards another door.

How many doors does this building have? Dipper thought to himself, remembering all the doors. There were three doors in this room!

"This here is my private room." Bill said, gesturing dramatically with his arms. "C'mere. Pinetree."

Dipper had a small frown as he followed the insane man near his desk.

"What do you wa-" Dipper started to say, but yelped when he was grabbed and pinned to the wall, er, a mirror. "Bill!"

"You're so adorable." Bill mumbled against his neck, making him shiver. "Your fluffy hair, mostly defiant eyes, and this skin," He ran his hand up his shirt, feeling the soft, flawless skin. "Your sister gets you lotion?"

Dipper tensed, the "Yes, now get off me you sociopath," begging to escape his lips.

"She must tell me the name of it." Bill said, sharp teeth running down his neck. "If this deal goes well~."

Dipper nearly moaned when he bit down, in pleasure or pain he didn't know, on his neck, drawing blood. He tried to shove the older man away, to run out the doors of this building.

"Impatient, Pinetree?" Bill cooed, his eye lustfully meeting his. "We'll get to that soon~."

Dipper succeeded and already made it to the door, opening it when he stopped, hearing Bill.

"Running off so soon, Pinetree? But we haven't got to the fun part." Bill said, a hint of a whine.

Dipper tightened his hold on the doorknob, contemplating his decision. Why he even agreed to this absurd deal.

For Mabel...

Flashback

Dipper grit his teeth, staring at the shockingly high price for a kidney transplant.

"Mabel." He sighed sadly, biting the skin around his nails.

"Chop chop, everyone. This business of ours needs to go worldwide!"

"Oh God." He groaned, quickly going back into the coffee shop and to avoid that insane man.

"Pinetree!"

Too late. Godammit.

He ignored the business man and put his (workthingy outfit for a coffee shop) on and glared at the man grinning at him.

"What?"

"Didn't know ya worked here, Pinetree." Bill said. "Might've changed my decision to bring this place down and replace it."

Dipper froze. "Bring this place down?" He repeated. But this place shockingly paid him a lot, which will add to his sister's operation!

"Yep, heard about Shooting Star, shame." Bill tsked.

"Y you can't bring this place down!" Dipper said, his voice shaky. "I n need the pay for her operation!"

Bill frowned, seeing how the 21 year old on the verge of tears, shaking.

It was gorgeous, his eye darkened and he smirked. "How 'bout another way to pay the operation? I can do it." He said smoothly.

"R really?" Dipper asked, blinking away the drops.

"Yep, richest man, besides those Gleefuls, in this town." Bill said, grinning. "Do we have a deal?"

Dipper saw the older man's hand raised. Suspicion and nervousness making him stop from taking it. This insane man was known for his deals, always finding a way to make the other pay, no matter what.

He was practically a demon.

Taking a deep breath, he took the hand, looking down at his chest, not wanting to see the triumphant look on the other's face.

For Mabel. He thought.

Flashback over

He slowly shut the door again, resting his forehead on the wood.

"Wonderful, Pinetree." Bill purred. "Now, c'mere."

Dipper tried to take his time, not exactly wanting to be near the blonde. But Bill grabbed his hand and pulled him to his chest.

A blush appeared on Dipper's face.

"Take off your shirt." Bill murmured, running his hand in that brown fluff of hair.

Dipper said nothing, but obeyed, his blush worsening. He looked away as Bill's eye ran over his, hairless, chest. Definitely flawless.

Bill licked his lips and grabbed something from his desk. A camera.

Dipper looked back to Bill, seeing the camera, and quickly grabbed his shirt to cover himself. "What the hell, Bill!" He yelled, his face couldn't get any redder than it was.

"Souvenirs." Bill explained. He put it down and grabbed Dipper's chin, admiring the lovely red of his face before smashing his lips onto his.

Instead of even trying to get permission, Bill bit down on Dipper's bottom lip, making him gasp, and slid his tongue in, enjoying the taste of blood.

He placed Dipper's arms over his shoulders and deepened the kiss, growling when Dipper tried to pull away.

Dipper gasped for air when Bill finally pulled away, hand moving to run his swollen lip. He was about to yell at the older man before he was picked up and thrown over a bed that he didn't notice.

He sat up, seeing Bill remove his tie and shirt, seeing his toned chest.

"Like what you see, Pinetree?" Bill teased, making Dipper roll his eyes. What a cliche line.

He yelped when he was pulled to Bill by his legs, his pants coming off and was left in his boxers. But those left soon after.

Bill held his leg, digging in a drawer near the bed and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"Roll over." Bill muttered, pouring over his fingers. Dipper did, shakily so, and grabbed a pillow, burying his face into it.

He gasped at the feeling of cold liquid on his butt, shivering when something long and thin entered.

This felt... weird. It hurt a little, it was uncomfortable, weird.

He tensed a little when, not another, but two fingers were added, biting into the soft pillow.

"Relax, kid." Bill said, moving his fingers swiftly and smirked when he found that little bundle of nerves that made his -his- Pinetree moan loudly.

He pulled his fingers out and lubed his cock, lining it up with Dipper's hole.

Dipper cried out when Bill just slammed into him, shaking and tears flowing freely onto the satin sheets. The fingers did nothing to prepare him to this, Bill's attempts to soothe him did nothing.

"Ready, Dipper?" Bill whispered, making Dipper shiver from the use of his name.

Before he could make any protest, Bill slid almost all the way out, then slammed in again, Dipper yelling into the pillow.

Bill thrusted a few times, taking his time to find that special little spot, and when he did, he bit down on Dipper's shoulder and thrusted hard against that spot, making Dipper moan and shake in pleasure.

"Moan my name, Pinetree." He purred, licking his mark and hand moving to his neglected member.

Dipper shook his head and continued to bite the pillow, muffling his groans and moans.

Bill grinned and grabbed his hips, thrusting harder and faster.

"B Bill!" Dipper gasped, his prostate being abused and his legs giving away.

Bill paused, panting, and he pulled out, making Dipper feel empty. He was pulled up and was placed on Bill's lap.

The taller man lowered him back on his cock, placing his hand on the younger boy's neck to pull him into a kiss, thrusting upwards.

Dipper moaned into his mouth, feeling himself lose to the pleasure and kissed back, his hands running in Bill's golden hair.

"Bill." Dipper breathed after they parted, his head facing up, his lovely lips parted in gasps and moans.

Bill smirked at his Pinetree, feeling himself close, and stroked the boy's cock, loving those little gasps.

Dipper tightened, making Bill groan, and came on his chest. Bill right after.

Exhausted, Dipper went limp, his chin on Bill's shoulder and eyes closed.

"This was, fun." Bill said, catching his breath. He lowered the boy back on the bed, smirking when he saw him sleeping.

He got up and called his assistant. For a donation to a certain Pines girl.

After that, he picked his camera up again, finding a good angle, and snapped.

Perhaps there will be more nights like this, when he shows his Pinetree these photos, and makes a few threats to make them public.

___________________

How was this one? Better than the other one? Could use a little work?

Please tell me!

Also, I like dub-con, much more than those other lovey dovey lemons I find of Billdip.

Lovey dovey is gross 😝

Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...
31.6K 593 18
Most of these will be 1part one shots. I hope you'll enjoy these short stories of Bill and Dipper❤️ ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️ The characters in this book are co...
5.4K 149 7
After the battle with Bill, the Pines family and friends take a moment to relax thinking the war is finally over only to be hit with their guard down...
289K 4.4K 18
I really like billdip so yea... fight me.