Stronger Together

By BreezieM30w

Taya Hanzo has always wanted to be a hero despite her odd quirk. Once she begins attending Yuuei, she meets m... More

One: Yuuei High
Two: New Friends
Three: A Quirk Assessment Test?
Four: Who's Going Home?
Five: Our New Costumes
Six: Combat Training
Seven: Midoriya versus Bakugou
Eight: Run in(to) Eijirou
Nine: Hakai is Crazy
Ten: Class Rep
Eleven: Lunch Time Chaos
Twelve: Quirks and Rescue
Thirteen: Villains are Here...
Fourteen: Saving All Might
Fifteen: We Won?
Sixteen: My Feelings
A/N
Seventeen: Dating?
Eighteen: Sports Festival Preparations
Nineteen: A Declaration of War
A/N
Tagged!!
One shot Texts Series
Twenty: Obstacle Race
Twenty-one: The Calvary Battle Prep
Twenty-two: Battle Begin
Twenty-three: What is She Doing Here?
Twenty-four: Just Like Him
Twenty-five: Hakai vs Shiozaki
Twenty-six: Right in the Face
Twenty-seven: Two of the Same
Twenty-eight: Todoroki versus Midoriya
Twenty-nine: Used as Bait?!
Thirty: My Hidden Trick
Thirty-one: Our Screaming Contest
Author's Note (Things Soon to Come!)
Thirty-two: Awards...Ceremony?
Thirty-three: Lazy Day Lunch
Thirty-four: Hero Names!
Thirty-five: T.V. Dinner
Thirty-six: Practical(?) Exam
Thirty-Seven: Walk it Off
Thirty-Eight: Pre-Trip Mall Day
Thirty-Nine: No More Running...
Forty-One : Training Our Quirks
Forty-two : Test of Courage?

Forty: Dinnertime

64 2 0
By BreezieM30w

"Eiji, put me down," I say as I poke the back of Eijirou's neck. "You've been carrying me for a while and I'm fine now."

"It's really no biggie, Taya. I don't want you pushing yourself too much." I growl at him for being stubborn.

"Put me down."

"Fine," he said before setting me on the ground.

"You said it'd take three hours!" I heard Sero complain. I had forgotten we were trying to beat the clock.

"Guess we timed it on how long it'd take us. Sorry," Mandalay says with a small shrug. I groaned.

"Now you're bragging about how much better you are! How mean!" Satao gasps. Beside me, Eijirou groans and hugs his stomach.

"I'm starving...this is hell!" I put a hand on his arm and nod. Pixie-bob then makes a weird meowing sound.

"I thought it'd take you kids even longer, but you did much better against my dirt monsters than I expected. Especially...you four! It seems you have quite a bit of experience!" She said pointing to Midoriya, Katsuki, Iida, and Todoroki. She then pounces on them suddenly. "I call dibs on these kitties! I'll groom them myself!" My face is riddled with disgust at her words. My eyes meet a small boy in a hat and I get curious.

"Hey, Mandalay, who's that kid?" I ask pointing over to him. Mandalay looks at him and smiles.

"Oh, this little guy? He's actually my cousin's son. He just lives with us now." She looks at the boy and gives him a smile. "Don't be shy, Kouta. Say hi to everyone. You're gonna be around them for the next week." For some reason, this kid reminds me of Bakugou. Maybe it's his attitude? His face?

When Midoriya is free from Pixie-bob, he runs over to greet the boy with a smile. "Hey there. My names Midoriya. I'm from the UA High Hero Course. It's nice to meet you." Midoriya goes to shake hands, but the kid just steps back and kicks him in the crotch, hard. Kouta frowns and backs away. Iida takes charge and helps Midoriya up.

"You fiend of a child! A punch to the scrotum is unforgivable!" He says. I have to cover my mouth so I don't laugh.

"The last thing I want is to hang out with wannabe hero's!" Kouta shouts before running off. Yep, definitely his attitude.

"Cute kid," Bakugou says with a smile.

"Ha!" I laugh.

"He's like a mini version of you," Todoroki points out.

"What are you talking about?! You need to shut your mouth or I'll blast you all the way to hell!" Katsuki screamed.

"Yeah, sure." Todoroki has guts, fam. Finally, Aizawa speaks up.

"Enough playing around. Get your stuff off the bus. Once your bags are in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that, you can bathe and sleep. Tomorrow your training starts in earnest. You'd better get a move on." Everyone groans, but follows him to the bus anyway.

I turn around when I hear a groan only to see Hakai laying in the ground. "Hakai, you okay?" I asked concerned for my friend.

"She's fine. I'm heading in. I'm starving," Bakugou says before mercilessly leaving his girlfriend on the ground in pain. I give her an apologetic look before catching up with Eijirou. I grab his hand as we make our way into the line for food.

"I want chicken." Eijirou chuckled at my words and handed me a plate.

"Then let's get you some chicken," he said with a smile. Once we both had food, we sat together at a table. Across from Hakai and Bakugou. Eijirou ended up being so hungry, he cried as he stuffed his face alongside Kaminari. I just shook my head and continued eating my chicken. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bakugou feeding Hakai. It was probably due to her not being able to move, but it was cute nonetheless. I then watched Eijirou eat his food with a wide grin. Despite being tired, he still carried me the rest of the way to camp when I was about to collapse. With my own grin, I lean over and peck him on the cheek. He freezes in his seat and looks at me wide-eyed.

"What was that for?" He asked. I shrug.

"No reason. Just grateful for you," I say with a smile. He smiled back and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and gave me a tight squeeze.

"You're precious," he said. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Debatable."

"You are!" he presses playfully.

"Stop it," I say flashing him a playful glare and trying not to smile.

"You love it." I roll my eyes and scoff jokingly.

"As if."

"I bet you'll say it first." My eyes widen as I look at him.

"Say what?"

"That you love me," he says with a slight smirk. "I bet you'll say it first." I swallow down a cough and try not to blush. I take a deep breath before forcing a smirk onto my face.

"Is that a challenge?" I taunt. "'Cause I think you'll break first."

"Loser does the winner's bidding?"

"Deal," I say before stuffing another forkful of chicken in my mouth. He chuckles softly before turning back to his own food. I feel someone's eyes on me and when I look up, Hakai has a small smirk. "Why did I do that?" I ask.

"Good question. How long do you think you'll last?" Before I can answer, a loud voice cuts our meal off.

"Alright, everyone!" Mandalay calls our attention. "Time to hit the baths!" I groan a bit, both from having to leave my boyfriend and the thought of having to share a bath with the entire class. I don't do shared baths.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Eijirou asks. I nod and pull him in for a quick kiss, trying to hide my nerves. 

"Tomorrow night, meet me on that hill over there?" I ask quietly. He nods and pulls his arm away.

"You got it!" He gives me a thumbs up and a wide grin. He gives me another pec before standing and taking both of our plates to the trash. "Goodnight, Taya." He winks before leaving.

"Night, Eiji." As soon as he's out of sight, a sigh leaves my lips. "I am so dead..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732 74 36
This Story is based on my Roleplay with a Kirishima, And I hope this turns out to be Good! 🙏 I do not own Kirishima or any of the MHA Characters and...
116K 2.9K 14
Kirishima x Bakugou fanfic After being saved from the league of villains and now living in the dorms at U.A. Bakugou has this strange feeling about K...
2.1K 62 7
(Cover art: The KiriBaku image and the Keep Calm and Ship KiriBaku image are two seperate pieces of media; I just edited them together. Unfortunately...
11K 389 3
Kirishima claims Bakugou can't flirt or dirty talk but Bakugou thinks otherwise and they make a bet. Who will win? ----- Warning(s): Smut/R18+, Swear...